PDA

View Full Version : For those who haven't seen it

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm sure this has been posted as a thread before...but I had to do it again...How the HELL this guy could get a job ANYWHERE as a sports anchor is beyond me...:lmao:lmao

pUv0spLrIpE

Budkin
05-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Read the story behind it and you'll see that he was just trying to fill in for the dude who normally did sports. Still fucking hilarious. An all time internet classic.

Budkin
05-06-2009, 12:56 AM
Oh yeah on top of that the teleprompter completely failed (listen to where he says "oh no.") He totally had to wing it... and failed. :lol

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Oh yeah on top of that the teleprompter completely failed (listen to where he says "oh no.") He totally had to wing it... and failed. :lol
I know.. :lol I read all about it. Still absolutely hilarious...

Cry Havoc
05-06-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm sure this has been posted as a thread before...but I had to do it again...How the HELL this guy could get a job ANYWHERE as a sports anchor is beyond me...:lmao:lmao

First of all, it's a small college TV station, not some major network. The guy is new to the scene and I think it's actually his first time doing the show, among the other reasons stated.

Do you think you could do better?

DAF86
05-06-2009, 02:10 AM
I really didn't find it funny 'till that part where he has to do the Pacers hightlights: he's quiet and all of the suden he starts: "Reggie Miller is looking good... he tries a three and he makes it.. get's the offensive rebound passes to the man and... BOOM there goes the dynamite!