PDA

View Full Version : Q&A With Reggie Miller

duncan228
05-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Reggie's a Duncan fan. :)

Q&A with Reggie (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=nba_com-reggiesmailbag-nba-20090506&prov=nba_com&type=lgns)
By NBA.com

Q: Are players in the NBA really playing for the love of the game or are they playing just for the big bucks?
— From, Arma

A: Definitely for the love of the game.

Q: Can you beat your sister one-on-one? HORSE? 21?
— From, Dick in Boston

A: No.

Q: Who do you think was the greatest player never to win a championship?
— From, Jay

A: Karl Malone

Q: My roommates and I were arguing about who had the better shot: John Paxson or Steve Kerr. Who do you think was better?
— From, Phillip

A: Hmm, that's a tough one because they could both shoot. I gotta go with Kerr.

Q: Excluding Michael Jordan, which player past or present would you start your franchise with?
— From, Jesus from the Bronx

A: Tim Duncan

lefty
05-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Good thing he respects Duncan that much :tu

Too bad he is on TNT :td

Dex
05-06-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm glad Reggie is a Duncan fan, but he sure comes off as a dullard in this interview.

Q: Can you answer a question with more than one, blunt word?

xtremesteven33
05-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Jesus from the Bronx.....hahaha

lefty
05-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Karl Malone?

And Sotckton ?

(Oh , that's right, Reggie hated Stockton )

tp2021
05-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Jesus from the Bronx.....hahaha

Don't be fooled by the crown that he rocks,
he's still he's still Jesus from the block. (Na-za-reth)

Flux451
05-06-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm glad Reggie is a Duncan fan, but he sure comes off as a dullard in this interview.

Q: Can you answer a question with more than one, blunt word?

He is a busy man. He has commercials to make.

Ditty
05-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Reggie's a Duncan fan. :)

Q&A with Reggie (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=nba_com-reggiesmailbag-nba-20090506&prov=nba_com&type=lgns)
By NBA.com

Q: Are players in the NBA really playing for the love of the game or are they playing just for the big bucks?
— From, Arma

A: Definitely for the love of the game.

Q: Can you beat your sister one-on-one? HORSE? 21?
— From, Dick in Boston

Q: Who do you think was the greatest player never to win a championship?
— From, Jay

A: Karl Malone

Q: My roommates and I were arguing about who had the better shot: John Paxson or Steve Kerr. Who do you think was better?
— From, Phillip

A: Hmm, that's a tough one because they could both shoot. I gotta go with Kerr.

Q: Excluding Michael Jordan, which player past or present would you start your franchise with?

I've always like reggie always talked good about the spurs

can't stand jalen rose,doug collins,hubie brown was a fag this year and sometimes van gundy won;t shut up, and everyones favorite jon barry who absolutly loves the spurs :lol

CubanSucks
05-06-2009, 05:32 PM
I've always like reggie always talked good about the spurs

can't stand jalen rose,doug collins,hubie brown was a fag this year and sometimes van gundy won;t shut up, and everyones favorite jon barry who absolutly loves the spurs :lol

Jalen Rose is just flat out retarded. For some strange reason espn kept building him up over the years even though he seriously looked like he had mental problems trying to talk intelligently on camera. Now as far as in game commentators Reggie Miller just sounds like some average fan trying to be cool and smart at the same time. I swear after every dunk his line is "Are you kidding me!" Hubie Brown I'm really starting to think is blind and has alzheimers and Van Gundy can be pretty funny sometimes.

jag
05-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Jalen Rose is just flat out retarded. For some strange reason espn kept building him up over the years even though he seriously looked like he had mental problems trying to talk intelligently on camera. Now as far as in game commentators Reggie Miller just sounds like some average fan trying to be cool and smart at the same time. I swear after every dunk his line is "Are you kidding me!" Hubie Brown I'm really starting to think is blind and has alzheimers and Van Gundy can be pretty funny sometimes.
JVG is incredibly intelligent and really knows the game...and because of that I find his countless puns and random thoughts absolutely hilarious. He doesn't take himself too serious and I like that.

poop
05-06-2009, 06:15 PM
JVG is the best of the current roster. and sean elliott

pjjrfan
05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Van gundy is one of the few announcers who will call out the refs. Even Sir Charles has backed off the refs in the past few years.

m33p0
05-06-2009, 08:43 PM

i was beginning to wonder why it was posted here. :lol

raspsa
05-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Makes sense. A good big man can impact the game more easily and in more ways than a similarly talented small or medium-sized player. Size really is an advantage.

50Bestspurever
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
The only good thing nick van excel ever did as a spur was nailing jalen rose with a towel while he was reporting. Freaking funny shit.