PDA

View Full Version : Euroleague To Punish Panathinaikos Next Season

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-06-2009, 01:01 PM
:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/49422/180/item

EB opens disciplinary proceedings against Panathinaikos with independent judge

Euroleague Basketball has opened a disciplinary procedure against Panathinaikos concerning several incidents that took place during the Euroleague Final Four in Berlin. The incidents include: insults and attempted aggression against the Euroleague Final Four referees, insults against Euroleague staff and damage done within the o2 World arena. These incidents are considered major infringements of the Euroleague by-laws and all the documentation has been processed with an independent disciplinary judge to rule on the incidents.

Additionally, Euroleague Basketball will also open disciplinary proceedings against the Greek club for the recent statements made by members of Panathinaikos in the media.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I do not understand this. They have hundreds of police in riot gear, 30 German shepherds and also a huge net over the PAO fans during the game. What could they have possibly done?

lefty
05-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Again....

What the fic ?

Indazone
05-06-2009, 01:09 PM
:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/49422/180/item

EB opens disciplinary proceedings against Panathinaikos with independent judge

Euroleague Basketball has opened a disciplinary procedure against Panathinaikos concerning several incidents that took place during the Euroleague Final Four in Berlin. The incidents include: insults and attempted aggression against the Euroleague Final Four referees, insults against Euroleague staff and damage done within the o2 World arena. These incidents are considered major infringements of the Euroleague by-laws and all the documentation has been processed with an independent disciplinary judge to rule on the incidents.

Additionally, Euroleague Basketball will also open disciplinary proceedings against the Greek club for the recent statements made by members of Panathinaikos in the media.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I do not understand this. They have hundreds of police in riot gear, 30 German shepherds and also a huge net over the PAO fans during the game. What could they have possibly done?

Well they might have used those hundred of police and dogs inside the stadium. Identified the fans and banned them for life.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-06-2009, 01:14 PM
It seem Euroleague is mad because one of the presidents of Euroleague is mad at a PAO manager. The son of one of the PAO owners walk up to him after the game and take his wallet out then he grab all his money in the wallet and in front of all on TV threw it in Euroleague exec's face and tell him here is all the rest of the money that you earn from mafia with your rigged game and corrupt refs and then he shout at him fuck you.

Now it seem our club is in big trouble :depressed

timvp
05-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Why is Greece so undomesticated?

Bukefal
05-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Well, the Balkans will always be the Balkans......

WalterBenitez
05-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Why is Greece so undomesticated?

Oh man, this is a long story ... I used to have a greek girlfriend, she was wild :wakeup

endrity
05-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Well, the Balkans will always be the Balkans......

As someone from the region, unfortunately I have to admit we are a bit backwards as people. I mean all of us, not just one or two entity.

Bukefal
05-06-2009, 04:21 PM
yeah, all of the balkans. no wonder all the wars, hate, genocides, mentality.....

Balkans are the "wild wild west"(southeast) of europe. Some also call it; "The anus of the world, where all the shït is" and The gunpowder barrel. Or another name; Honey & Blood. The land is sweet and beautifull like honey, but are flown with blood.

Spursmania
05-06-2009, 04:23 PM
lmao...:lmao:lmao