PDA

View Full Version : Out West....

florige
05-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Which team in your opinion can stop Bron, Bron, and Co? I just don't buy into the fact that LA can beat Cleveland in a 7 game series without HC. Even though they won the season series, Cleveland is playing at a really high level now. I'm leaning towards Denver simply because they have Billups. And are the hottest team besides Cleveland. Say what you want about NO's, they are still a NBA team, and for Denver to walk into NO's and destroy them by 60 is mind blowing. That is the same NO's team that took us to 7 games last year. Thoughts?

Allanon
05-06-2009, 01:57 PM
With the Spurs gone, the only remaining teams are the Lakers who were in the Finals last year. And the Rockets, Nuggets, Mavs, who are all just happy to finally be out of the first round.

If the Lakers don't win it all, it's going to be the Cavs/Celtics or Magic.

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-06-2009, 01:58 PM
No one can stop him.........Not possible. But it will be Cavs-Rockets in finals

anonoftheinternets
05-06-2009, 02:24 PM
i think cavs will win this year.... lebron is jus .... scary .... would be nice to see a cavs vs denver matchup sorta like changing of the guard, mello vs lebron ....

balli
05-06-2009, 02:30 PM
I've been thinking CLE would win for a long time, but I wasn't super confident about it. LA's trouble closing vs. Utah and getting beat by HOU has made me far less optimistic for them than I otherwise would have been. Until tonight (if they lose) I still tepidly have LA beating HOU, but barely and I wouldn't have them as more than pick em vs DEN. In short, I'm more sure than I've been all season that Cleveland's going to win the title.

ManuTP9
05-06-2009, 02:36 PM
spurs

La Peace
05-06-2009, 02:53 PM
If things don't change from here until finals its going to be hard to beat them at the level they are playing at. But I am pretty sure some team (magic or celts) is going to make them look mortal before the finals.

Lars
05-06-2009, 02:57 PM
I am pretty confident Lebron will not get a ring this year. Magic beat them by 40 in the regular season.

Bukefal
05-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Right now? NONE!