PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely wrong and demented. Python eats LIVE CHICK

sook
05-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Sorry but i just had a really hard time watching this video. It is very disturbing and wrong. Had the snake been its proper habitat competing for food and killing it i wouldn't have had a problem. You can see a rat tail from its previous meal and the owner repeatedly forcing the chick in. Even if its a study this is just wrong.

:(:(:(:bang

encZArh2wrY&feature=related

xtremesteven33
05-06-2009, 05:14 PM
It was so disgusting and barbaric I had to watch it twice......

sook
05-06-2009, 05:15 PM
It was so disgusting and barbaric I had to watch it twice......

sorry i didn't post it properly the first time. here it is

Richard Cranium
05-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Watching that left a lump in my throat.

sook
05-06-2009, 05:20 PM
WTF is this shit? ANOTHER ONE? How can people be so cruel! :(

dRnmVPVFkHU&feature=related

This isn't an organism competing for its food, you don't just stick a bird in with a reptil in its cage or force it down its mouth when its a live. Damn these people.

balli
05-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm not going to watch it. Yesterday I somehow got linked to a video of a mousetrap going off and the mouse slowly dying and I stupidly watched it, then flagged it... first time I'd ever done that with a youtube vid.

I don't get the minds that watch this kind of sick bullshit for entertainment value.

Blake
05-06-2009, 05:22 PM
live chick?

yeah, I should have known.

Slydragon
05-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Boring and how is he forcing it to eat it? don't see him shoving it in.

sook
05-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Boring and how is he forcing it to eat it? don't see him shoving it in.

You can see it cut out. Each time he is stopping the vid and pushing it in deep.

Watch at the beginning, there is a rat tail hanging out, once pythons start feeding (shoving it in) they can not stop. The owner already fed him the rat so he was purposely making him eat it.

mugatu
05-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Pythons aren't used to having their chicken served this way.
http://www.adamfoods.com/chicken%20nuggets.jpg

I. Hustle
05-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I thought this was one of my old vids. I was going to say of course the chick was alive, I don't do dead ones.

sook
05-06-2009, 05:50 PM
EusMDjFKjPQ

This made it better, people eating live snakes.

Sec24Row7
05-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Hah look... the McNugget is making noise..

fraga
05-06-2009, 08:16 PM
I'm surprised that snake kept going...don't snakes usually wait for their prey to be dead and NOT moving before eating...for fear of injuring themselves...he must have been hungry...

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2009, 08:28 PM
next time you go to a wingstop and order wings remember how barbaric this snake is :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2009, 08:29 PM
no you'll just remember if they put fries or not

E20
05-06-2009, 08:34 PM
That would be harmful to the snake as well if he had consumed a rat just prior.

Snakes wait a lengthy period of time for the prey to go through their system before they attempt to eat another meal.

balli
05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
next time you go to a wingstop and order wings remember how barbaric this snake is :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

I'm pretty sure it isn't the snake that people are finding barbaric.

Bender
05-06-2009, 08:37 PM
I used to have a burmese python, a ball python, and a couple of boa constrictors. Not all at the same time. I had a large, custom display cabinet built for the burmese python.

I fed them mice, rats, gerbils once or twice, and chicks. Don't have anything anymore, I ended up donating them to the san antonio herptalogical society and the san antonio zoo.

I remember getting a kick of watching the rat or mouse creeping or bouncing around the cage while the snake was ever so slowly inching towards it. Sometimes the mouse or rat was retarded, and maybe walked up to the snake to sniff noses.... bang!!

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm pretty sure it isn't the snake that people are finding barbaric.

a magical tree grows the hamburger you eat

balli
05-06-2009, 08:51 PM
a magical tree grows the hamburger you eat
Neverminding that the snake is being force fed... Your mind seriously can't grasp the difference between the natural effects of the food chain and putting the most gruesome part of those effects on public display for the purpose of human entertainment?

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2009, 08:54 PM
you don't think if FOX could make money off cows being slaughtered they wouldn't do it

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Fucking sick, I couldn't even finish it.

DarkReign
05-06-2009, 09:28 PM
You know, I dont get pleasure from watching that, but if youre like me and do not hunt, its important to know thats the way shit works and get the fuck over it and watch it. I come from a family of hunters so Ive been on the hunt with them and have seen the kill multiple times. I cant say Ive ever seen a live bow kill, though, only rifle. It isnt pretty when the shot doesnt drop them, which is rarely unless youre a really good shot. I am sure its probably even more unpredictable with a bow. But you finish them off quick, dress them, haul them and process them to eat (whether you do it yourself or hire it out).

Its like watching Discovery with lions hunting and they'll cut the scene as soon as the lion fells the prey. Why? Because they dont want to show you what happens after that and how much that animal still tries to resist and for how long.

But if you didnt have a society that provided you those same animals in packaged form, thats how you get meat.

Point is, yeah, sucks the chick was alive for feeding purposes on a youtube video. Why someone would derive pleasure from watching something like that, I'll never understand. But I digest it in the name of understanding life feeds on life in the natural world.

The only reason I would personally recreate a live feeding on purpose is if I worked in the field of study. For personal amusement? Youre a weird fucker, to me. Doesnt make me right, it just makes YOU weird. Sorry.

Xolotl
05-06-2009, 10:33 PM
I thought pythons killed their prey first by crushing them??

balli
05-06-2009, 10:35 PM
I thought pythons killed their prey first by crushing them??

Constrictors.

pawe
05-06-2009, 10:48 PM
If you think that's sick....

QLz8RK4teHM

MeDuu3oo3_c

mFFL03
05-06-2009, 10:55 PM
oh god the horror!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kR-kkej0d_Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kR-kkej0d_Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

balli
05-06-2009, 11:23 PM
You know, I dont get pleasure from watching that, but if youre like me and do not hunt, its important to know thats the way shit works and get the fuck over it and watch it. I come from a family of hunters so Ive been on the hunt with them and have seen the kill multiple times. I cant say Ive ever seen a live bow kill, though, only rifle. It isnt pretty when the shot doesnt drop them, which is rarely unless youre a really good shot. I am sure its probably even more unpredictable with a bow. But you finish them off quick, dress them, haul them and process them to eat (whether you do it yourself or hire it out).

But if you didnt have a society that provided you those same animals in packaged form, thats how you get meat.
Man, a few years back I watched a bunch of PETA videos showing abuses at a Tyson chicken plant and some cattle slaughter houses (and say what you want about PETA in general, hell I'll join ya, but to their credit, what I saw in those videos was no lie).

Anyway, ever since then I've been resolving to hunt for my own meat. I have no problem eating meat from an ethical perspective (though I have to admit this is more a function of selfish convenience than it is a deeply rooted truth), but if there's one thing I feel really bad about as a human being, it's supporting the meat industry; which I believe to be beyond morally bankrupt.

And the only reason I haven't hunted myself is that I've also seen it and couldn't handle it and selfishly I've chosen to let a cruel agro-business do even dirtier work behind closed doors, so I don't have to subject myself to the discomfort of the infinitely more ethical practice of shooting an elk or deer. And that's a shame. And it's cowardly. And it tears me up inside sometimes. So I'm rambling and don't know what I'm trying to say really, but I wish I had enough courage and conviction that I'd become a hunter.

tlongII
05-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Tastes like chicken! :hungry:

braeden0613
05-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Nature...sick and demented!!

Shaolin-Style
05-07-2009, 12:46 AM
Sucks seeing the thing suffer. Snakes piss me off.

I Love Me Some Me
05-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Eat mor chik'n.

CharlieMac
05-07-2009, 09:56 PM

QLz8RK4teHM

MeDuu3oo3_c

I logged in after like a week of lurking just to say how fucked up that was.

E20
05-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Python eating a Kangaroo:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3236/63279922.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5866/24490628.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7079/10557798.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4378/99892950.jpg

holcs50
05-08-2009, 04:30 AM

QLz8RK4teHM

MeDuu3oo3_c

Wow ur a fag. That second video scared the hell out of me and I never jump.

Bukefal
05-08-2009, 04:34 AM
blehhh i hate snakes