PDA

View Full Version : The Nikki Catsouras aka Porsche girl story

Bob Schneider
05-06-2009, 07:23 PM
if you haven't heard the story, google her

story:

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5276841&page=1

Edit: removed photo for being in bad taste- if you want to see them, look them up yourself

I'm starting this thread because I want to know peoples thoughts on this. I personally think it's fucked up that people are mocking her and taunting the family. I read on another site that the parents took their other daughter out of public school to prevent taunting and that some retard saw this action as a "challenge" and wants to put the photos on a billboard outside the girls room. Fucking sick bastards.

clambake
05-06-2009, 07:27 PM
don't open the photo.

clambake
05-06-2009, 07:28 PM
what the fuck is wrong with you?

King
05-06-2009, 07:31 PM
I personally think it's fucked up that people are mocking her and taunting the family. I read on another site that the parents took their other daughter out of public school to prevent taunting and that some retard saw this action as a "challenge" and wants to put the photos on a billboard outside the girls room. Fucking sick bastards.

Well.....yeah. What an interesting thing to say.

balli
05-06-2009, 07:34 PM
You posted the photo in the op?

Just based on the description,

what the fuck is wrong with you?

clambake
05-06-2009, 07:41 PM
You posted the photo in the op?

Just based on the description,

yeah, and he calls those other people "fucking sick bastards".

baseline bum
05-06-2009, 07:52 PM
What a fucking douchebag. Why would anyone want to see that shit?

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
how do you see the photo?

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2009, 07:59 PM
damn she got messed up

thispego
05-06-2009, 08:06 PM
she had brain surgery to remove a tumor when she was 9 and either that or the chemo the docs said could potentially cause poor judgement and impulsivity. she tried coke a year before the accident and was high on coke when she crashed in her dads stolen porsche. KNowing the back story, I don't see how anyone could be as hateful as the guy who saw that family's actions as a "challenge". I want to literally kill that person.

Bukefal
05-07-2009, 02:37 AM
why would people like to see such photos, damn, thats sick

koriwhat
05-07-2009, 03:15 AM
she had brain surgery to remove a tumor when she was 9 and either that or the chemo the docs said could potentially cause poor judgement and impulsivity. she tried coke a year before the accident and was high on coke when she crashed in her dads stolen porsche. KNowing the back story, I don't see how anyone could be as hateful as the guy who saw that family's actions as a "challenge". I want to literally kill that person.

love your av. best movie of all time! :toast

CosmicCowboy
05-07-2009, 08:27 AM
don't google the picture.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-07-2009, 10:28 AM
oh wow. i saw these pics about a year or so ago, but i never saw the before pics of her. man, that sucks, but we all make our own decisions.

Cry Havoc
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
if you haven't heard the story, google her

story:

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5276841&page=1

Edit: removed photo for being in bad taste- if you want to see them, look them up yourself

I'm starting this thread because I want to know peoples thoughts on this. I personally think it's fucked up that people are mocking her and taunting the family. I read on another site that the parents took their other daughter out of public school to prevent taunting and that some retard saw this action as a "challenge" and wants to put the photos on a billboard outside the girls room. Fucking sick bastards.

Wow, 17 posts and you need to be pinked already.

DisAsTerBot
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Wow, 17 posts and you need to be pinked already.

:lol he should be pinked just for the name bob schneider..... what a tool

jcrod
05-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Read the story yesterday. Messed up people out there. The family said they have stop using the internet all together. They were getting emails from people sending the pics saying Daddy I'm still alive, or some shit like that. Sad.

koriwhat
05-07-2009, 02:38 PM
people who find pleasure by harassing a family over this kind of thing are fucked in the head. i don't understand how you can even bring yourself to joke over something like what happened to that girl or even think it's funny to harass her family.

truly sad.

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2009, 03:45 PM
That's fucking gacho. How can anyone harass a family when their daughter died so horrifically.

The internets have some sorry bastards.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I think they are assholes for even joking about it with each other, but I can at least rap my head around how people can be so disconnected to something through the internet that they can make fun of it. But to actively seek out the girls family and do things like this? It takes a total lack of humanity on someone's part.

BlackSwordsMan
05-07-2009, 04:20 PM
That's fucking gacho. How can anyone harass a family when their daughter died so horrifically.

The internets have some sorry bastards.

:lol haven't heard anyone use that word in my family in years

BlackSwordsMan
05-07-2009, 04:20 PM
rap my head around

whoa making a porshe girl joke wtf is wrong with you

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-07-2009, 04:23 PM
whoa making a porshe girl joke wtf is wrong with you

That was not a joke, I apologize if anyone read it that way. Poor choice of words on my part.

BlackSwordsMan
05-07-2009, 05:40 PM
:lmao