PDA

View Full Version : Female friend arrested at Dirk Nowitzki's home

jack sommerset
05-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Looks like Dirk got himself a whore.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/050609dnmetdirkarrest.2712b2a3.html

Comments 27 | Recommend 7
Email
Print
RSS

Yahoo! Buzz

Female friend arrested at Dirk Nowitzki's home

07:08 PM CDT on Wednesday, May 6, 2009
By STEVE THOMPSON / The Dallas Morning News

Dallas members of an FBI task force arrested a woman at 11 a.m. today at the Preston Hollow home of Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki.

Cristal Taylor, 37, was arrested at the home in the 10700 block of Strait Lane on warrants accusing her of a probation violation and a theft charge, Dallas police said.

The theft of service charge is from Jefferson County, Texas.

Her probation violation charge is from Missouri, where she was serving a probation sentence for two counts of forgery and one count of felony stealing, authorities said.

Taylor's relationship to Nowitzki is not clear, and he could not immediately be reached for comment.

lefty
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Stupid cops

It wasn't Cristal Taylor, it was just Steve Nash who stopped by to say Hi

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 09:16 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dirk1.jpg

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Now thats just great sons jajajjaa

balli
05-06-2009, 09:25 PM
First he calls himself/his team soft, then he goes down 2-0 and then a probable lady of ill repute gets arrested at his home? :lol Not Dirk's week.

timvp
05-06-2009, 09:28 PM
If you can't beat the Nuggets, might as well act like a Nugget. Now he has to kill a friend and he'd be right on track.

Findog
This is hilarious.

Findog
If you can't beat the Nuggets, might as well act like a Nugget. Now he has to kill a friend and he'd be right on track.

:tu

Findog
05-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm a little surprised he lives in Preston Hollow. Of course he has the bank account for it. W, Hicks and Cuban live there.

Spursfan092120
05-06-2009, 09:33 PM
ouch

CubanMustGo
05-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Here she is:

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/24/2009/05/07/320x240/taylor.jpg

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Dirk.Nowitzki.Dallas.2.1003168.html

A woman who police say is connected to Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki has been arrested on fraud charges at his Preston Hollow home.

Dallas police officers arrested 37-year-old Cristal Taylor Wednesday morning at Nowitzki's house on a fraud warrant. She remained in the Dallas County jail Wednesday afternoon.

The Dallas Mavericks and Nowitzki have declined a comment, but sources say Nowitzki will address the situation Thursday at the team's practice.

Sources tell CBS 11 News that a private investigator hired by Nowitzki told police that Nowitzki and Taylor have some sort of relationship, but the nature of that relationship is unclear. Nowitzki hired the private investigator to check into her background, sources say, and the investigator found that she was using an alias.

Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, tells CBS 11 News that Taylor has at least eight aliases: Chrystal Ann Taylor, Crystal Ann Taylor, Debra Johnson, Shana Mancini, Krista Santiago, Crystal Ann Santiago, Cristal Westerhaus and Crista A. Westerhays.

Dallas Sheriff's office records show Taylor has an outstanding warrant for theft of service from the Beaumont area and one for a probation violation from St. Charles County, Missouri.

Sources say the FBI is also involved in this case.

The incident comes at a critical time for Nowitzki and the Mavericks, who are down 2-0 in their second-round playoff series with the Denver Nuggets.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-06-2009, 09:34 PM
:wow

:lmao

not Dirk's greatest week

lefty
05-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Here she is:

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Dirk.Nowitzki.Dallas.2.1003168.html

A woman who police say is connected to Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki has been arrested on fraud charges at his Preston Hollow home.

Dallas police officers arrested 37-year-old Cristal Taylor Wednesday morning at Nowitzki's house on a fraud warrant. She remained in the Dallas County jail Wednesday afternoon.

The Dallas Mavericks and Nowitzki have declined a comment, but sources say Nowitzki will address the situation Thursday at the team's practice.

Sources tell CBS 11 News that a private investigator hired by Nowitzki told police that Nowitzki and Taylor have some sort of relationship, but the nature of that relationship is unclear. Nowitzki hired the private investigator to check into her background, sources say, and the investigator found that she was using an alias.

Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, tells CBS 11 News that Taylor has at least eight aliases: Chrystal Ann Taylor, Crystal Ann Taylor, Debra Johnson, Shana Mancini, Krista Santiago, Crystal Ann Santiago, Cristal Westerhaus and Crista A. Westerhays.

Dallas Sheriff's office records show Taylor has an outstanding warrant for theft of service from the Beaumont area and one for a probation violation from St. Charles County, Missouri.

Sources say the FBI is also involved in this case.

The incident comes at a critical time for Nowitzki and the Mavericks, who are down 2-0 in their second-round playoff series with the Denver Nuggets.

That's what I said :

It wasn't Cristal Taylor, it was just Steve Nash who stopped by to say Hi

Bender
05-06-2009, 09:36 PM
is Preston Hollow sort of like the Dominion in San Antonio?

DPG21920
05-06-2009, 09:37 PM

x10

CubanMustGo
05-06-2009, 09:38 PM

Moreso - old money:

Prominent longtime residents of Old Preston Hollow include Dallas mayor Tom Leppert, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and its President Terdema Ussery, former Dallas Cowboys Roger Staubach and Chuck Howley, Stream Energy Chairman Rob Snyder, billionaire investors Harold Simmons and T. Boone Pickens, sports team owner (Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers and Liverpool F.C.) Tom Hicks, software developer Larry Lacerte, noted trial attorney and Democratic party fundraiser Fred Baron and ex-Dallas Mayor Laura Miller and her husband Steve Wolens (retired Texas legislator).

Former noted residents of Old Preston Hollow include the late Robert Dedman Jr., former American Airlines chairman Bob Crandall, and the late cosmetics magnate Mary Kay Ash.

Former President George W. Bush, Presidential candidate billionaire Ross Perot, Dallas Cowboys football coach Wade Phillips, and Dallas Stars player Mike Modano also live in the greater Preston Hollow area.

On December 4, 2008, the then-President George W. Bush, announced that he would be moving back into the area upon leaving office the following month. After this, the street of his occupancy, Daria Place, became gated, with 24 hour gate security for his safety.

Homes in Preston Hollow are among the most expensive in the state and have continued to increase in value in recent years. Currently houses range from $800,000 tear downs up to $40,000,000 estates.

balli
05-06-2009, 09:39 PM
IDK, but it's gated... and until very recently they full on didn't allow black people to live there. So I hope not.

CubanMustGo
05-06-2009, 09:41 PM
IDK, but it's gated... and until very recently they full on didn't allow black people to live there. So I hope not.

Only parts are gated. But it is rich whitey heaven in Big D.

Bender
05-06-2009, 09:43 PM
no way, you can't do that anymore...

balli
05-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Seriously, until the year 2000 the only black people who were allowed in had to be servants. African-Americans straight up couldn't live there. I don't remember if they got sued over it or acquiesced to common decency on their own, but that's the way it was until 9 years ago.

lurker
05-06-2009, 09:49 PM
He was actually engaged to this girl which makes it really sad. You can't trust anyone these days.

endrity
05-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Damn, with all this shit going on in his life he still found time to own all the Nuggets defenders.

Bender
05-06-2009, 10:05 PM
dang, that is unbelievable balli. D-Rob has lived in The Dominion in San Antonio since forever...

Ghazi
05-06-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm disappointed in Dirk's tastes in women. Not particularly attractive, and 37 years old?!

Dirk Nowitzki, you're better than that

braeden0613
05-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Seriously, until the year 2000 the only black people who were allowed in had to be servants. African-Americans straight up couldn't live there. I don't remember if they got sued over it or acquiesced to common decency on their own, but that's the way it was until 9 years ago.
I don't think they ever actually enforced that, but I doubt black people were lining up to move in.

Jacob1983
05-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Dirk can do a lot better than that woman. He should stick to hot German babes.

InRareForm
05-06-2009, 11:11 PM
she kinda looks like a brown dirk????

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2009, 11:14 PM
maybe he needs to marry her for citizenship?

lurker
05-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Nowitzki Reportedly Engaged To Arrested Woman

Cristal Taylor Said To Be Pregnant
http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/24/2009/05/07/320x240/dirkfacebook.jpg
The best friend of the woman arrested at Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki's house is providing more details to CBS 11 News regarding the relationship between the two.

It's a story we broke Wednesday (http://cbs11tv.com/mavericks/Dirk.Nowitzki.Dallas.2.1003168.html) on CBS11TV.com.

The friend says Nowitzki and Cristal Taylor were engaged--and that she is pregnant.
The friend, who wants to remain anonymous, says the two have been living together for over a year and he asked her to get married on New Year's Eve.
The friend also says that Taylor has no idea if Nowitzki was involved in her getting arrested and claims that they had a stable, healthy relationship until yesterday.
Taylor's friend also says Nowitzki knew Taylor had a checkered past, but adds that neither she nor Nowitzki knew Taylor had outstanding warrants.
The friend says that when Taylor was taken to the Dallas County jail Wednesday, the staff took a urine sample and told her she's pregnant. An individual who spent the night in jail with Taylor also tells CBS 11 News that Taylor is claiming to be pregnant.
Calls to the Dallas County Jail to verify the reports of pregnancy have not been returned.
Nowitzki will reportedly talk about this story following the Mavericks' Thursday morning practice. CBS 11 News has a crew there, and we'll report what he says right away.

Stay with CBS 11 News online and on television for more on this developing story.

leemajors
05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm disappointed in Dirk's tastes in women. Not particularly attractive, and 37 years old?!

Dirk Nowitzki, you're better than that

she may toss a mean salad.

sribb43
05-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Mavs will be swept in 4 games...No way Dirk gets through this especially when he finds out shes pregnant

lurker
05-07-2009, 11:59 AM
I hope he knew about the possible pregnancy before this "friend" went blabbing to the news.

Another article says Dirk has not made any effort to bail her out or inquire about her status. I'd let her ass sit in jail too.

Mugen
05-07-2009, 12:00 PM
im no longer calling dirk soft because it takes some real balls to be hittin that.

hater
05-07-2009, 12:02 PM

:lmao :lmao

so that's what happened to Stackhouse

Shank
05-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Word is that he knew about everything leading up to Monday night's game and that many of these events had been in the works for weeks. Holger and other family members blew the whistle.

lurker
05-07-2009, 12:05 PM

You know you're wrong for that. LMAO.

Shank
05-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Threatened his life, too.

Fucking cunt.

timvp
05-07-2009, 12:43 PM

:lol

Damn, what a story.

And how the hell do the Mavs' cards come crumbling down right after they beat the Spurs. This couldn't have happened a few weeks ago.

:smchode:

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Didn't Josh Howard get pwnd in a similar situation?

sribb43
05-07-2009, 12:47 PM

No, some chick said it was his baby and it turned out not to be. Happens all the time in the NBA..this is more serious

timvp
05-07-2009, 12:48 PM

I think he got you-are-not-the-father'ed.

timvp
05-07-2009, 12:49 PM

I always thought that was Dirk's wife.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 12:49 PM
What is with Mavs and their choice in women? This is a somewhat sad story, but if Dirk knew about this then :wtf

timvp
05-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Maybe J Kidd can break out his "Unbreak My Heart" mixtape . . .

Red Hawk #21
05-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Threatened his life, too.

Fucking cunt.

She threatened his life? I bet you in the future some one will use this to say Dirk is soft lol

poop
05-07-2009, 12:58 PM

LMFAO

my fist thought was she looks like she walked off the set of one of those 1960's Planet of the Apes movies (no racist), it looks like she has a snout or something

jack sommerset
05-07-2009, 01:02 PM
She looks like the octomom

lurker
05-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Where did you hear that, Shank?

BRHornet45
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
LOL sons ... what an ugly dog ass bitch

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
That's a female?

Kobayagi
05-07-2009, 01:06 PM
He should stick to hot German babes.

Which hot german babes? You've probably never been to Germany. :lol

Sure, there are some exceptions (mostly immigrants) but in general the situation with chicks in Germany is pretty sad.

benefactor
05-07-2009, 01:19 PM
The friend says that when Taylor was taken to the Dallas County jail Wednesday, the staff took a urine sample and told her she's pregnant. An individual who spent the night in jail with Taylor also tells CBS 11 News that Taylor is claiming to be pregnant.
She just got herself a free ride for the next 18 years.

Red Hawk #21
05-07-2009, 01:23 PM
She just got herself a free ride for the next 18 years.

Free ride? Dude I think she's going to prison.

jackseven
05-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Wow. I feel sorry for Dirk, but he has got to have better judgment. What happened to the blonde wife?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-07-2009, 01:33 PM
she may toss a mean salad.

She must possess excellent cunnilary skills.

nkdlunch
05-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Kidd needs to give Dirk a lesson on how to run a tight ship at home

urunobili
05-07-2009, 01:49 PM
LOL sons ... what an ugly dog ass bitch

Summers
05-07-2009, 02:01 PM
She must possess excellent cunnilary skills.

Damn you, I just dribbled soda down my chin!

So, someone catch me up. What in the heck is going on here?

Also, I don't think she's ugly. Why is everyone making such mean comments about her?

Muser
05-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Kidd needs to give Dirk a lesson on how to run a tight ship at home

duncan228
05-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Nowitzki acknowledges ‘tough time’ personally (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nowitzki-womanarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki says it’s “pretty obvious” he’s going through a tough time personally after a woman was arrested at his Dallas home.

Nowitzki had little else to say Thursday about the arrest a day earlier of 37-year-old Cristal Taylor. She is being held on a theft of services charge out of Jefferson County in southeast Texas and a probation violation from St. Charles, Mo.

A Dallas County Jail official said there is no record of an attorney for Taylor.

The Mavericks trail the Denver Nuggets 2-0 in a second-round playoff series. Game 3 is Saturday.

leemajors
05-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Where did you hear that, Shank?

shank's always got that info.

Brazil
05-07-2009, 02:53 PM

Damn, what a story.

And how the hell do the Mavs' cards come crumbling down right after they beat the Spurs. This couldn't have happened a few weeks ago.

:smchode:

Against the spurs the mavs were just fine... fuck :bang:bang:bang shit season really. The Nuggs will sweep this thing :bang:bang:bang one good news they will be fresh against exhausted lakers or rockets

Viva Las Espuelas
05-07-2009, 03:06 PM
this is beautiful.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 03:07 PM
The friend says Nowitzki and Cristal Taylor were engaged--and that she is pregnant.
The friend, who wants to remain anonymous, says the two have been living together for over a year and he asked her to get married on New Year's Eve.
The friend also says that Taylor has no idea if Nowitzki was involved in her getting arrested and claims that they had a stable, healthy relationship until yesterday.
Taylor's friend also says Nowitzki knew Taylor had a checkered past, but adds that neither she nor Nowitzki knew Taylor had outstanding warrants.
Calls to the Dallas County Jail to verify the reports of pregnancy have not been returned.
Nowitzki will reportedly talk about this story following the Mavericks' Thursday morning practice. CBS 11 News has a crew there, and we'll report what he says right away.

Stay with CBS 11 News online and on television for more on this developing story.

Nowitzki acknowledges ‘tough time’ personally (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nowitzki-womanarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki(notes) says it’s “pretty obvious” he’s going through a tough time personally after a woman was arrested at his Dallas home.

Nowitzki had little else to say Thursday about the arrest a day earlier of 37-year-old Cristal Taylor. She is being held on a theft of services charge out of Jefferson County in southeast Texas and a probation violation from St. Charles, Mo.

A Dallas County Jail official said there is no record of an attorney for Taylor.

The Mavericks trail the Denver Nuggets 2-0 in a second-round playoff series. Game 3 is Saturday.

That sucks. The pregnancy, criminal problems, engagement stuff is too personal, and too connected to real life for me to mock Dirk. :(

...I wish I didn't learn more than seeing the picture from yesterday. :lol

that's just more than I wanted to know.
I generally don't like knowing of NBA players dealing with real life problems/hardships.....

........with the exception of Kobe Bryant of course

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Skank, do you not lose a little sympathy knowing that Dirk knew about her past? What kind of decision making is this?

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Kid when he turns 15:
Adopted Parents: "David, we have to talk. Everything we told you was not exactly true. Your mom was a thief and a con artist and is still in jail.

David: "What, I cannot believe it, I blame my dad, he should have never choked her."

Adpoted Parents: "No no no, you have it all wrong. Your dad is really Dirk Nowitzki, I said he was a choker."

David: ":cry"

Shank
05-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Skank, do you not lose a little sympathy knowing that Dirk knew about her past? What kind of decision making is this?

A bit, but it's obvious she didn't tell him everything. The bad checks, the forgery, multiple states, 8 names, asking for money, shady friends and a shady past. No way she divulged everything. It's obvious what she was trying to do.

duncan228
05-07-2009, 03:42 PM

Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki says it’s “pretty obvious” he’s going through a tough time personally after a woman was arrested at his Dallas home.

Updated.

Dirk Nowitzki having ‘tough time’ personally (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nowitzki-womanarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns)
By Stephen Hawkins

Mavericks All-Star Dirk Nowitzki offered no explanation Thursday about the arrest of a woman at his home, saying only that he is having personal troubles now.

When asked about his relationship with 37-year-old Cristal Taylor, who was arrested on a probation violation and theft of services warrants Wednesday, Nowitzki declined comment.

“It’s pretty obvious that I’m going through a tough time in my personal life right now, but like I always have, I want to kind of keep my private life private,” he said. “I’m not at the stage where I can talk about it yet and feel comfortable talking about it.”

The Mavericks trail Denver 2-0 in the Western Conference semifinals entering Game 3 on Saturday.

“I’ll be ready,” said Nowitzki, who returned with his team from Denver on Wednesday afternoon.

Dallas police said Taylor was taken into custody Wednesday morning at Nowitzki’s home. Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County Sheriff’s Department, said Taylor has eight aliases.

The theft charge is from Jefferson County, Texas. Bond was set at $20,000 on the theft of services charge and no bond was set on the probation violation out of St. Charles, Mo. The Dallas Morning News reported Taylor was serving a probation sentence for two counts of forgery and one count of felony stealing.

Jail records did not indicate if Taylor had an attorney.

Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said he didn’t expect this matter to affect the team.

“When you’re in NBA basketball and professional sports for a lot of years, there are a lot of distractions. … We’ll get through it,” Carlisle said. “This is a private, personal issue and I think we all need to respect that.”

Jason Kidd said the team was focused and had a great practice Thursday, its first since losing Game 2 on Tuesday night.

“I think he’s going to be fine,” Kidd said. “He’s a human being. Life isn’t perfect and you move on and learn from it. … We look for him to have a great game come Saturday.”

In a May 6 story about the arrest of a woman at the home of Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki, it was erroneously reported that FBI agents made the arrest. Dallas police officers, not FBI agents, made the arrest.

jackseven
05-07-2009, 03:51 PM
My question for Dirk:

Is she or isn't she your wife?

You can have all the private life you want, but you should be able to answer this question yes or no.

If yes, game over. If no, horrible/devastating mistake but you'll hear from Dirk again.

jack sommerset
05-07-2009, 04:01 PM
My question for Dirk:

Is she or isn't she your wife?

You can have all the private life you want, but you should be able to answer this question yes or no.

If yes, game over. If no, horrible/devastating mistake but you'll hear from Dirk again.

hahahahaha. One simple question and this is what you come up with. Fucking CLASSIC

Basketballgirl25
05-07-2009, 04:14 PM
I think Dirk is learning from Kidd, maybe Mavericks will start playing better(I don't want them too) when Kidd was on the Nets and he had some things said about him he played much better.

lurker
05-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Even with a ton of makeup, bitch still looks like Stackhouse. :lol

http://www.kfdm.com/sections/article/gallery/?pic=1&id=31636&db=kfdm

CubanMustGo
05-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Slightly different take from the Beaumont media:

http://www.kfdm.com/news/beaumont-31636-kfdm-stevens.html

A Beaumont police officer tells KFDM News the arrest of a woman linked to Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki is a breakthrough in a four year investigation into allegations she owes a Beaumont dentist $10,000 for dental work received and still unpaid.

Dallas television station KTVT says according to a friend of Crystal Williams, 37, she is engaged to Nowitzki. The station reports Nowitzki hired a private investigator to check on Taylor's background and the investigator found she was using an alias.

Ofc. Randy Stevens with the Beaumont Police Department tells KFDM News there is a theft of service warrant for Taylor in Jefferson County. There is also a warrant for her arrest for a probation violation in Missouri.

Thursday morning Ofc. Stevens told KFDM News he began investigating a case in Beaumont in 2004 in which Taylor is accused of receiving about $10,000 in dental work from Dr. Joel Lane Smith in Beaumont. He says she used a credit card in someone else's name and never paid for the work.

Ofc. Stevens says it was difficult to confirm her identity because she used a number of aliases. He was finally able to confirm her name but investigators couldn't locate her.

"I had almost forgotten about the case," Ofc. Stevens told KFDM. "I turned on the television this morning and saw her picture and learned of the arrest. I called everyone, including Dr. Smith."

Dr. Smith told KFDM News he's elated at the arrest and praised Ofc. Stevens' work on the case.

Theft of service is a State Jail Felony. Taylor could face up to two years in jail. Bond has been set at $20,000.

Ofc. Stevens told us she once worked as a dancer at a Beaumont adult entertainment club.

KFDM News interviewed Ofc. Stevens and Dr. Smith this morning.

Bukefal
05-07-2009, 05:47 PM
now its getting even more interesting :)

Budkin
05-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Dude, Dirk must have no self esteem at this point. Talking about how people can shut him down in interviews, dating ugly women... I feel sorry for the guy as he's one of the only players I really like on the Mavs.

Morg1411
05-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Slightly different take from the Beaumont media:

http://www.kfdm.com/news/beaumont-31636-kfdm-stevens.html

Ofc. Stevens told us she once worked as a dancer at a Beaumont adult entertainment club.

That explains how she met Dirk.

Findog
05-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Dude, Dirk must have no self esteem at this point. Talking about how people can shut him down in interviews, dating ugly women... I feel sorry for the guy as he's one of the only players I really like on the Mavs.

You're a fucking tool.

Basketballgirl25
05-07-2009, 06:35 PM
I kind of feel bad, for Dirk. Of course I don't feel bad that this is happening during playoffs though, hopefully Mavs lose, but everything stays alright for Dirk

Ghazi
05-07-2009, 06:35 PM
32/10 on 55%

getting shut the fuck down!!

ZONACAT
05-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Also word that he's been giving the tramp and her friend money to pay off old debt, bills, etc. Dirk would straight-up give these women thousands of dollars in cash to "help them out". Poor guy. Look, we all get he's a little simple and may be easily influenced and too trusting, but I hate to see this happen to anyone.

She's threatened his life and he's been around Cuban's guesthouse for the past couple days with security keeping an eye on him.

But a pretty close friend of his says not to worry about the guy, that he'll be alright.

Can you imagine the rebound poon this guy is going to score?

Based on Dirk's taste of women, I don't want to.

Out of all the hot ass poon in Dallas that would throw themselves at Dirk, he goes for that? Seriously confusing.

urunobili
05-07-2009, 07:48 PM
he's been around Cuban's guesthouse for the past couple days with security keeping an eye on him.

http://lolcats.com/images/u/08/37/lolcatsdotcomp84u0phb6kznlfcj.jpg

Roxsfan
05-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Ok, so she's wanted in Beaumont area, State of MO and has a 250K ring from dirk and living in his house up until now.....and she's like 10 yrs older than she said....is dirk dumb?

CubanMustGo
05-07-2009, 08:17 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/050609dnmetdirkarrest.2712b2a3.html

Sources: Dallas Mavericks cautioned Dirk Nowitzki about relationship with woman

06:27 PM CDT on Thursday, May 7, 2009
By BRAD TOWNSEND / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected]

Multiple Dallas Mavericks sources said Thursday that members of the organization cautioned Dirk Nowitzki about his relationship with Cristal Taylor and that he had suspicions about her long prior to her arrest on Wednesday.

While many Mavericks fans probably regard the timing as awful, with Dallas trailing Denver 2-0 in the second round of the playoffs, the team sources characterized the news and timing as "good," saying Taylor was a divisive influence between Nowitzki, his teammates and family members.

Following practice Thursday afternoon, Nowitzki declined to comment about his relationship to Taylor, or her Wednesday morning arrest at his home in the 10700 block of Strait Lane.

"It's pretty obvious that I'm going through a tough time in my personal life right now," said Nowitzki, 30. "Like I always have, I want to kind of keep my private life private.

"I really am not at the stage where I can talk about it yet and feel comfortable talking about it. I'm more than happy to answer basketball questions, but I think at this point, I just can't talk about it."

Nowitzki, with dark bags under his eyes, said he is "trying to focus on basketball as much as I can," but emphasized that he is looking forward to Saturday's Game 3 at American Airlines Center. "I'm a warrior. I'll be ready to play."

There is little doubt that Nowitzki and Taylor, 37, had a close relationship. Two local TV stations, KTVT and WFAA, cited unidentified sources in reporting Thursday that Taylor is engaged to Nowitzki and pregnant with his child.

"I'm not commenting on that," Nowitzki said, when asked about the reports.

WFAA obtained a Facebook page video that shows Nowitzki and Taylor hugging in a kitchen (http://www.dallasnews.com/video/dallasnews/hp/index.html?nvid=359328), purportedly in his Preston Hollow home. When the Mavericks hosted Phoenix in an April 5 regular season game, Taylor sat next to Nowitzki's father Joerge, who was visiting from Germany.

Taylor was arrested Wednesday morning on warrants accusing her of a probation violation and a theft charge, Dallas police said.

Although she was booked into the Dallas County jail as Cristal Taylor, an indictment from Jefferson County identifies her as Crystal Ann Taylor and lists additional aliases: Christian Julie Wellington, Christian B. Travino, Crystal Nobles, Christy Nobles, Kristi Briana Westerhauf, Cristal Taylor Westerhaus, and Christa A. Westerhays.

Earlier, KTVT-TV quoted anonymous sources as saying that Nowitzki had hired a private investigator to check into the woman's background – and that the investigator learned she was using an alias.

WFAA reported that its source said Taylor has been living with Nowitzki for about a year and that most in their circle of friends are aware of their engagement.

The Jefferson County indictment for theft of services alleges that she received dental services worth between $1,500 and $20,000, "intending to avoid payment for the service." The probation violation charge is from Missouri, where Taylor was serving a probation sentence for two counts of forgery and one count of felony stealing, authorities said.

Indazone
05-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Dark bags under the eyes...hmmm Dirk taking it pretty hard.

Basketballgirl25
05-07-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm sure like every other news we hear, the whole story isn't out and isn't going to be heard

Rogue
05-07-2009, 09:38 PM
I kind of feel bad, for Dirk. Of course I don't feel bad that this is happening during playoffs though, hopefully Mavs lose, but everything stays alright for Dirk
Maybe Dirk can make you feel good. If Dirk doesn't want to do it with a shitty girl like you daughter, I would be very glad to give you some help.

monosylab1k
05-07-2009, 09:46 PM
This is just bizarre. Every bit of this story leaves me thinking "what the hell????"

monoslyab1k
05-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah it's pretty weird

mavs>spurs2
05-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Yeah it's pretty weird

LOL yeah I'm still petrified over the whole thing. Seems like some ridiculous rumor that has no grain of truth. Except it's real

mFFL03
05-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Good thing the Manny story is covering this up in national media....

I still can't comprehend this either. There are tons of hot women here in Dallas, there has to be at least a few you can find that are cool and that you can get along with.

From what I heard on the radio (ticket), they were engaged...when they were working out the Pre-nup documents, Dirk was having a hard time getting it together because her alias wasn't legally coming up correctly. This is what led to the hiring of the private dick.

The ticket's sources hinted at Dirk being the one whole called the cops on her when he was playing in Denver. He played that night knowing she was in jail.

Today at the news conference a "dick" reporter was shouting, "how can you leave her in jail with no bail dirk? If she is your wife, if she is having your child, why aren't you bailing her out?"

He just repeated "I don't want to comment on that....I don't want to comment on that....I don't want to comment on that."

Very...weird...stuff....going...on

Oh and on a side note, Dirk moved into Grubbes (The Ticket: Bad Radio and Hardline) about a year ago....apparently one day Dirk was in the neighborhood looking for a house for sale. Instead he saw Grubbes (parents) home, liked it, knocked on the door, asked for a tour, and made an offer.

TheProfessor
05-07-2009, 11:13 PM
This is royally fucked up. I feel bad for Dirk, sounds like he got had. Kind of sad to see people reveling in it.

Findog
05-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Today at the news conference a "dick" reporter was shouting, "how can you leave her in jail with no bail dirk? If she is your wife, if she is having your child, why aren't you bailing her out?"

I have a journalism degree and work in IT. That motherfucker should be reimaging Dell Latitudes and I should be a Mavs beat reporter. He deserves to get decked for asking bullshit like that.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 11:22 PM
You guys are pathetic. No one is fucking perfect, you just throw millions of eyes on Dirk's personal life while ignoring your own shits are also not very clean. Everyone has secrets and flaws, stop feeding this pathetic thread.

timvp
05-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Even with a ton of makeup, bitch still looks like Stackhouse. :lol

http://www.kfdm.com/sections/article/gallery/?pic=1&id=31636&db=kfdm

http://spurstalk.com/jerry-nowitzki.jpg

At least she got her money's worth on that dental work . . .

ehz33satx
05-08-2009, 12:42 AM
I have a journalism degree and work in IT. That motherfucker should be reimaging Dell Latitudes and I should be a Mavs beat reporter. He deserves to get decked for asking bullshit like that.

It's true though! If she is the mother of his unborn child and they are engaged to be married, why is he leaving her in jail? He should at the least bail her out and then hire her a good lawyer. But no, he is leaving her to rot in jail. What a cad!

Findog
05-08-2009, 12:44 AM
It's true though! If she is the mother of his unborn child and they are engaged to be married, why is he leaving here in jail? He should at the least bail her out and then hire her a good lawyer. But no, he is leaving her to rot in jail. What a cad!

Shut the fuck up. You don't have all the facts and neither do I. Furthermore, it's none of our business.

ehz33satx
05-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Shut the fuck up. You don't have all the facts and neither do I. Furthermore, it's none of our business.

Kiss my ass, Mavs fan!

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Kiss my ass, Mavs fan!
where? can you post a picture of your ass here?

ehz33satx
05-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Mavs fans must be proud of their team of potheads, woman beaters, Craigslist escort dating cads, and just plain losers like the Jet and Stackhouse. Like I said, kiss my ass Mavs fan!

TDMVPDPOY
05-08-2009, 01:00 AM
dirk is a tool

with all the m oney his got, ur tellin me he cant buy a hot fkn wife?

even a black guy like seal can marry heidi klum....

timvp
05-08-2009, 01:02 AM
This is the weirdest story of the year. I actually feel bad for Dirk cuz that guy is like a top five nicest NBA players I've ever met. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's damn nice.

Hopefully this story doesn't end up being as messed up as it sounds at the moment.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Mavs fans must be proud of their team of potheads, woman beaters, Craigslist escort dating cads, and just plain losers like the Jet and Stackhouse. Like I said, kiss my ass Mavs fan!
Where the fuck is your ass? If you want others to kiss it, you have got to show us it before. We are all fucking urgent to see how nice your ass looks, I guess your ass looks even more beautiful than your face. That's why your wife always kiss your ass instead of your face when you guys fuck each other.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 01:07 AM
dirk is a tool

with all the m oney his got, ur tellin me he cant buy a hot fkn wife?

even a black guy like seal can marry heidi klum....
You are a FOOL. :idiot

ehz33satx
05-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Where the fuck is your ass? If you want others to kiss it, you have got to show us it before. We are all fucking urgent to see how nice your ass looks, I guess your ass looks even more beautiful than your face. That's why your wife always kiss your ass instead of your face when you guys fuck each other.

?

ehz33satx
05-08-2009, 01:09 AM
What the heck was that?

icem
05-08-2009, 02:43 AM
dirk likes that ghetto booty....

E20
05-08-2009, 02:43 AM

what kind of fucking earrings is dirk wearing in that pic

Kori Ellis
05-08-2009, 02:52 AM
This is the weirdest story of the year. I actually feel bad for Dirk cuz that guy is like a top five nicest NBA players I've ever met. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's damn nice.

Hopefully this story doesn't end up being as messed up as it sounds at the moment.

I think that he's the coolest, nicest player I've met in the league. He obviously was in love with her. I know it's fun for many people to crack on her looks or whatever, but the guy is probably devastated. He picked a woman to share his life with and then found out her whole existence is a con and a fraud. I'm sure he's crushed.

As for the rumors that she's pregnant with his baby... if that's true, no matter what the circumstance, he should bail her out. That's his baby and its not the baby's fault the mom is apparently a loon.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-08-2009, 03:00 AM

I agree, it's not an every day thing to happen even in the celebrity world. Judging from this series of events in these reports with this woman, he likely does not have street smarts (or he's just one of those guys who are fine in everything but their radar for women) but we don't know everything so I might be wrong too. Sometimes shit happens to the best of us, whether from a moment of stupidity or manipulative people.

It sucks that he's in the profession he's in, and this is breaking out during a series rather than the off-season--sports fans aren't the most sensitive when it comes to personal matters. :lol

Anyway, I agree..he seems like a good guy compared to the other a-holes in the league, especially the way Fin and Nash talk about him....

I feel bad for him, because he doesn't always sound like a confident dude in his interviews. Kinda meek. Anger management problems too....yeesh. So hopefully he'll have some back up support--from friends and family, or whatever and things will work out positively, with the law, the child involvement, etc. and can rebound from the mess.

Bukefal
05-08-2009, 04:33 AM
strange, strange, strange.... We should wait when dirk tells us more about this. If he ever decides to, after all it is his life, who are we to know?

Summers
05-08-2009, 06:18 AM
Maybe Dirk can make you feel good. If Dirk doesn't want to do it with a shitty girl like you daughter, I would be very glad to give you some help.

You're losing your touch, son. I had to read that twice to get it.

KidCongo
05-08-2009, 07:01 AM
what kind of fucking earrings is dirk wearing in that pic

The best kind.

Findog
05-08-2009, 07:08 AM

Are you 12?

Rogue
05-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Are you 12?
No, his aggression results from his rebellion of puberty, he is 13 probably.

Shank
05-08-2009, 08:05 AM
I think that he's the coolest, nicest player I've met in the league. He obviously was in love with her. I know it's fun for many people to crack on her looks or whatever, but the guy is probably devastated. He picked a woman to share his life with and then found out her whole existence is a con and a fraud. I'm sure he's crushed.

As for the rumors that she's pregnant with his baby... if that's true, no matter what the circumstance, he should bail her out. That's his baby and its not the baby's fault the mom is apparently a loon.

For the baby thing - I've been hearing that it's some Jerry Springer-type information, where the friend (and the source of just about everything that's coming out) is even more of a psycho than Miss Taylor, Trevino, Johnson, whatever. There's a good chance she's just saying these things to add to the mess. They very well may be true, but I'm holding off until someone else confirms it. Her group is a crazy bunch.

She can't be sprung now because one of the charges is a probation violation. So, baby or not, she'll have to sit and rot for a while. At least her 12 aliases can keep her company.

She wants to talk badly, though, and local news stations are clamoring to get the "jailhouse exclusive" with her, but Dirk's attorneys won't let it happen.

I'll also add that some of the information that's been leaking out isn't all true. This isn't something that's just happened overnight. It's been an ongoing investigation and very likely was known to Dirk and the team nearing the end of the San Antonio series at the very latest.

hater
05-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Dirk probably met her on the internets...

http://students.ou.edu/H/Lance.M.Hines-1/LaFonda.bmp

hater
05-08-2009, 08:43 AM

the bitch is probably full of shit. DIrk is gotta be one of the dumbest dudes I ever heard of. Even if she's pregnant 90% chance it's someone else's since she has 9 aliases.

DIrk is probably demanding DNA tests first. IMO he should also be checking his own self for STDs. Poor Dirk, he is probably crying in the shower.

Bukefal
05-08-2009, 08:51 AM
DIrk is gotta be one of the dumbest dudes I ever heard of.

He is a nice guy, but that's true! He reminds me of goofy :lol

http://glitterpalace.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/goofy.gif

CubanMustGo
05-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Update to last night's DMN story - this woman is a real piece of work, poor Dirk!

Woman arrested at Nowitzki's home has a checkered criminal history

07:26 AM CDT on Friday, May 8, 2009

By BRAD TOWNSEND, REESE DUNKLIN and STEVE THOMPSON / The Dallas Morning News

Multiple Dallas Mavericks sources said Thursday that people within the organization cautioned Dirk Nowitzki about his relationship with a woman who was arrested at the star forward's home Wednesday morning.

The team sources said Nowitzki's own suspicion led him to question Cristal Taylor's past while allowing her to stay in his house. Her arrest on two warrants, stemming from a probation violation and a theft charge, occurred as the Mavericks flew back from Denver.

While many Mavericks fans probably regard the timing as awful, with Dallas trailing Denver, 2-0, in a second-round playoff series, the team sources characterized the news and timing as "good." They said Taylor had been a divisive influence between Nowitzki and his teammates and family members.

"It's pretty obvious that I'm going through a tough time in my personal life right now," Nowitzki, 30, said after practice Thursday. "Like I always have, I want to kind of keep my private life private.

"I really am not at the stage where I can talk about it yet and feel comfortable talking about it. I'm more than happy to answer basketball questions, but I think at this point, I just can't talk about it."

Taylor, 37, remained jailed Thursday night in Dallas County jail with bail set at $20,000 on the theft of services charge and no bail allowed on the probation violation. She could face an extradition hearing in the coming days.

Taylor has a history of financial crimes and numerous identities that dates back at least a decade and spans two states, records and interviews show. How much, if any, Nowitzki knew about her criminal history is unclear, but there is little doubt they had a close relationship.

When reached by phone in St. Louis on Thursday evening, Taylor's mother, Shirley, told The News she did not want to divulge details of the relationship between her daughter and Nowitzki but characterized him as a genuine, intelligent and private person. She said he had met other members of her family.

Two local TV stations, KTVT (Channel 11) and WFAA (Channel 8), cited unidentified sources in reporting Thursday that Taylor had been engaged to Nowitzki and is pregnant with his child. Sources who spoke to The News did not, or could not, confirm her pregnancy.

"I'm not commenting on that," Nowitzki said, when asked about the reports.

Shirley Taylor said she was aware of neither an engagement nor a pregnancy. She said she speaks with her daughter frequently, and has done so several times since the arrest.

"I don't know what to think," the mother said, adding that she does not believe her daughter has had contact with the team or Nowitzki since the arrest. "It's like a nightmare to me."

WFAA obtained a Facebook page video that shows Nowitzki and Taylor hugging in a kitchen, purportedly in his Preston Hollow home, valued at $6 million. When the Mavericks hosted Phoenix in an April 5 regular-season game, Taylor sat next to Nowitzki's father, Jörg, who was visiting from Germany.

Nowitzki, with dark bags under his eyes, said Thursday that he is "trying to focus on basketball as much as I can," emphasizing that he is looking forward to Saturday's Game 3 at American Airlines Center. "I'm a warrior. I'll be ready to play."

After making a brief opening statement, Nowitzki said he would take only basketball-related questions. After seven minutes of talking about the Denver series, Nowitzki abruptly ended the interview session when a WFAA reporter asked why he had not bailed Taylor out of Dallas County jail.

Criminal history

Meanwhile, new details about Taylor's past emerged Thursday.

In early 1999, she pleaded guilty to separate charges involving writing bad checks in two St. Louis-area counties.

The first case was in suburban St. Charles County. Taylor had deposited at least $600 in bogus checks with a Mercantile bank, said St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney Jack Banas.She then went to an ATM and withdrew the funds.

"She retrieved it before they found it was forged," Banas said.

Taylor pleaded guilty to four felony counts, including forgery and stealing, and was put on five years' probation. She used the name Crystal Ann Taylor in court, with an address in St. Louis. But she went under aliases as well, Banas said.

During the same time, she was prosecuted for a similar felony in neighboring St. Louis County. She again pleaded guilty and received probation.
Also Online

Records in the St. Louis County case list her date of birth as 1970, rather than 1971, and her address as Friendswood in suburban Houston. A Crystal Ann Taylor using the same details pleaded guilty to a 1994 felony forgery charge and was put under house arrest, records show.

Shirley Taylor said she was not aware of her daughter using aliases and said the Missouri offenses were old and a product of her youth.

"She was young," the mother said. "She really got herself together, [and she is] just a whole different person."

By 2000, she was reporting to a probation officer in Texas who supervised her on behalf of Missouri authorities. She picked up another charge involving bad checks, Banas said, putting her back on his office's radar. He said he was unclear where the arrest happened.

Taylor also failed to report to her probation officer after the arrest, as required as part of her sentence. The officer notified Missouri prosecutors, who then sought to revoke her probation and obtained an arrest warrant months later in 2001. She could face prison time if the judge decides to revoke her probation, Banas said.

"That was the last we heard of her until now," Banas said.

Meanwhile, Taylor was cited in Harris County for failing to identify herself to a police officer. She pleaded guilty in the fall of 2000 and was fined $200.

That was merely the first of her legal issues in Texas.

Texas run-ins

Authorities say Joel Smith, a dentist in Beaumont, met Taylor when she came in for some dental work in 2004. Smith said the woman claimed to be a student at a local school, Lamar University. She presented a driver's license with the name Christian Travino. She also presented a credit card.

"When we first ran it, it declined," Smith said.

The dental office had her call the bank, and she was able to straighten it out.

"We had quite a few conversations with MBNA about this, and they said, 'Oh, that's a mix-up. It was just the amount we were putting through,' " Smith said.

The woman was a patient there for a couple of weeks, racking up about $10,000 worth of charges, Smith said. Then the credit card company denied payment.

"We went for four or five months trying to collect the bill," Smith said, "writing letters, that type of thing, and then she sort of disappeared."

That's when the dentist went to police, providing them with a photo.

Beaumont police Officer Randy Stevens took the case. When he and other officers saw the photo, they recognized the woman as the suspect in an investigation conducted a year earlier.

"She was kiting checks, she had stolen a guy's credit card, and what we found was that she was a waitress at a local men's club," Stevens said. Shirley Taylor said she would be surprised if her daughter was an exotic dancer and said her daughter did secretarial work.

The Beaumont investigators obtained her application and other documents she had submitted to serve as an employee for a sexually oriented business. Stevens said when they returned to the station, they made a discovery.

"The driver's license was fake, the Social Security number, the names, all that was fake," Stevens said.

Officers went to an address and found a boyfriend she had been living with, he said.

"All the information he knew was fake," Stevens said. Either that or the boyfriend was lying – the investigators couldn't tell.

"It was like she didn't even exist," Stevens said. "So with that case, it never went anywhere."

But after the dentist came forward, the investigators got all the information they had collected and sent it to a regional crime information center in Nashville, Tenn., for help. The center found Taylor's arrest in Missouri.

"They sent me a mug shot of the girl," Stevens says. "I could tell from that photo that it was all the same person."

Seen at games

In 2006, after police were still unable to locate her, Jefferson County authorities indicted Taylor on a charge of theft of service in the dentist's case.

"I know that we're probably not going see any of the money," Smith says. "But I'm just glad maybe she'll be off the streets."

Stevens says he guesses other victims will come forward once they see Taylor's photo in the newspapers.

"I think there's going to be other charges on this since it came out on the news," the officer says. "She's going to be in jail for a while, I think."

Mavericks sources confirm that Taylor has been a presence at games for most of this season, Nowitzki's 11th in the NBA.

How much, if any, distraction this will cause remains to be seen. During last year's first-round playoff loss to New Orleans, teammate Josh Howard publicly discussed his marijuana use and attended a birthday party against then-coach Avery Johnson's orders.

"Obviously, very disappointing what happened in the playoffs – bad timing," Nowitzki said at the time without mentioning Howard by name. "I think in the playoffs, it's really time to focus on basketball and not let distractions come up."

Nowitzki said then that he tried to keep the team together and playing hard, "but it wasn't good enough."

Obtained in a 1998 draft-night trade, Nowitzki arrived as a 19-year-old wunderkind and blossomed into the NBA's 2006 Most Valuable Player.

Shortly before leading Germany into last summer's Beijing Olympics, Nowitzki told a German publication that he had a girlfriend. He did not reveal her name, but the admission made national news in Germany.

Summers
05-08-2009, 09:06 AM
This story is going to get weirder and sadder before it goes away. Poor Dirk.

jack sommerset
05-08-2009, 09:11 AM
I doubt there is a baby. She probably just said it to try to get him to get her out of jail. If there is a baby, poor bastard!!

Summers
05-08-2009, 09:12 AM
I doubt there is a baby. She probably just said it to try to get him to get her out of jail. If there is a baby, poor bastard!!

I think they said the jail performed a urine test and told her she was pregnant.

jack sommerset
05-08-2009, 09:13 AM
I think they said the jail performed a urine test and told her she was pregnant.

Yikes. Thats right. He is in a world of hurt!

Indazone
05-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Sounds like the typical stripper sob story. Feel sorry for Dirk but she was probably figuring she'd finally hit the jackpot and could put her troubles behind her. Wouldn't it be a twist if he married her anyways?

ehz33satx
05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Are you 12?

Why? Am I lying or making shit up? Thats your beloved Mavs team in a nutshell. L-O-S-E-R-S!

Basketballgirl25
05-08-2009, 12:07 PM

sorry, Dirk can't make me feel good, I don't understand why people think he is cute, I know people who think he is cute and even guys say he is good looking I don't agree, but that is just me. Now Ace Enders is cute and amazing.

endrity
05-08-2009, 12:25 PM

No, her friend says that, no report from the cops at all. Plus why would someone perform a urine test in prison? I don't know of any law that requires that.

Shank
05-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Why? Am I lying or making shit up? Thats your beloved Mavs team in a nutshell. L-O-S-E-R-S!

Maybe he'll L-O-S-E a kidney next.

Sense
05-08-2009, 03:04 PM
That explains how she met Dirk.

Which one? So I don't go to it....

I live in Beaumont.....

Good thing I haven't gone to any club here..

Bukefal
05-08-2009, 05:26 PM
we dont know shit

Findog
05-08-2009, 05:28 PM

Not when they play your team. That must...smart.

Findog
05-08-2009, 05:29 PM

I don't think we know what all the facts are. The pregnancy is just speculation at this point as far as we know. Hope he can deal with this without too many glaring eyes.

daslicer
05-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I think it is easy to hate Dirk for what he's done to the spurs but come on he's already in world of pain right now. I feel for him I really do its obvious he got played by this girl. Like someone said its appearent he doesn't have street smarts considering Strippers are proffesional gold diggers. They are manipulative as hell anybody whose been to strip club can deduce that. They are only good for a booty call and thats it. I'm just shocked Dirk couldn't figure that out considering he lives in an enviroment where these women pop up everywhere he goes on the job.

Dirk had to learn the hard way but I really hope that kid isn't his so he doesn't have to deal with this gold digger.

endrity
05-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Well it's probably becuse he was never that involved in this kind of environment that made it easy for him to be fooled. jokes aside, do you ever see Stephen Jackson being played by a stripper? Of course not, he would know immediately what was up. The fact that Dirk had to hire a private investigator tells you he pretty much knew nothing about her past.

endrity
05-08-2009, 05:49 PM
And yes I hope she is not pregnant either. But the fact that this was a rumour spread by the woman's friend, when there is no law that requires urine test, and that Dirk hasn't bailed her out, let me presume that it might just be a big lie.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I think it is easy to hate Dirk for what he's done to the spurs but come on he's already in world of pain right now. I feel for him I really do its obvious he got played by this girl. Like someone said its appearent he doesn't have street smarts considering Strippers are proffesional gold diggers. They are manipulative as hell anybody whose been to strip club can deduce that. They are only good for a booty call and thats it. I'm just shocked Dirk couldn't figure that out considering he lives in an enviroment where these women pop up everywhere he goes on the job.

Dirk had to learn the hard way but I really hope that kid isn't his so he doesn't have to deal with this gold digger.
Of course I'm just extrapolating and don't know the whole story..but it's anyone's guess. But I'm going to assume by the statement about his teammates and family disapproving, that Dirk just isn't good with women. He's probably a sucker when it comes to those manipulative women. One of those "I'll do anything for you!"
dudes...I mean the fact that he was almost engaged or might have been engaged until two weeks ago, or whatever is a big tip off that he's one of those guys.

While many Mavericks fans probably regard the timing as awful, with Dallas trailing Denver, 2-0, in a second-round playoff series, the team sources characterized the news and timing as "good." They said Taylor had been a divisive influence between Nowitzki and his teammates and family members. :drunk :grim:
we 've all had those types in our cliques, friend circles...and family members have to scold their brothers, or sons..."dude, what the hell are you doing with that chick?"

yBPlr7ERzwM

There's probably truth in this old commercial. ^

ploto
05-08-2009, 07:51 PM
the fact that this was a rumour spread by the woman's friend...

This woman's friend has been telling lies about her all season- hopefully, this is another lie.

the friend (and the source of just about everything that's coming out) is even more of a psycho than Miss Taylor, Trevino, Johnson, whatever.

I missed this the first time. This is what I heard a while back.

monosylab1k
05-08-2009, 07:59 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread yet, but one of the reason's Dirk hasn't bailed her out of jail yet is because he can't. Not sure of the details but one of the charges against her legally can't have a bail posted or whatever. I must seem really gangsta with my lack of knowledge on how bail bonds work.

But either way, legally Dirk has no way of bailing her out right now, even if she really is his baby mama.

This whole story just sucks. Hopefully he takes it out on the Nuggets. He may have poor judgement with women, but he hasn't killed a friend of his yet.

ploto
05-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I always thought that was Dirk's wife.

I'm pretty sure that is Renee whom he dated for some time. This is her since then.

lNvWoi0TesY

Indazone
05-08-2009, 08:35 PM
This woman's friend has been telling lies about her all season- hopefully, this is another lie.

I missed this the first time. This is what I heard a while back.

I know this type of golddigger. I used to hang out with and she's now milking an Astro's player to the tune of 20k a month to be at his beck and call. All these stupid chicks hang out together and manipulate men to get what they want. I played her straight up and she couldn't figure me out cause I saw through all her crap. If there's drama to be found just hang out with these girls. They all cover for each other and use completely stupid BS stories that are actually incredibly stupid. They are used to getting their way cause they are hot but call em out for their stupidity and they have no clue how to handle it. They make up stupid stories about relatives being sick when they don't want to do something and have a girlfriend call it in. If they smell money, they are on it like a flea to a sick dog.

ploto
05-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I know this type of golddigger. I used to hang out with and she's now milking an Astro's player to the tune of 20k a month to be at his beck and call. All these stupid chicks hang out together and manipulate men to get what they want. I played her straight up and she couldn't figure me out cause I saw through all her crap. If there's drama to be found just hang out with these girls. They all cover for each other and use completely stupid BS stories that are actually incredibly stupid. They are used to getting their way cause they are hot but call em out for their stupidity and they have no clue how to handle it. They make up stupid stories about relatives being sick when they don't want to do something and have a girlfriend call it in. If they smell money, they are on it like a flea to a sick dog.

You're in Houston, right. I think that is actually where Dirk met her.

Double-Up
05-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Had i segment tonight on the local news.

http://www.kfdm.com/video/index.php?bcpid=1138292619&bclid=1137896012&bctid=22541451001

redzero
05-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Dirk has jungle fever.

timvp
05-09-2009, 01:30 AM
:lol @ ploto claiming to know about the shadiness of this chickenhead for "a while". You should have called Dirk and told him that she was a fraud . . .

P.S.

It definitely is a unfortunate situation for Dirk .......... but I could only imagine the non-stop jokes that would be cracked if this had happened to a Spur. Spurs fans would never hear the end of it if this happened to TD, TP, Manu, Bowen or whoever.

lurker
05-09-2009, 01:35 AM
They're saying now that she was using Dirk's credit card without his permission and that she put her ex-husband into $300,000 worth of debt. Damn, Stackhouse, you got a serious shopping addiction.

YellowFever
05-09-2009, 01:56 AM
We're speculating like crazy but what I want to know is how did the authorities locate her to Dirk's house?

Is it possible Dirk himself turned her in?

He loved her.
Asked her to marry him.
Getting signals that she's not what she appeared to be.
He's having second thoughts.
Hired a PI to check into her past.
Found out that she's a crazy bitch.

I dunno....lol but that's the only theory I can come up with judging from those articles posted.

Also why was he living in Cuban's guest house?

I dunno.
Maybe he aszked the Mavs management for help and this is the end result.

Damn, the rumor mills are turning...lol.

ploto
05-09-2009, 09:39 AM
:lol @ ploto claiming to know about the shadiness of this chickenhead for "a while".
I did not know about her criminal exploits- what I knew about were her constantly changing stories about her life and her psycho friend. Men can be clueless, but the women around their friends have all the scoop. I still have a few ties here and there.

Cheese
05-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Theft….So easy even a caveman can do it.You cant fight the raft of the black poo-nanny!!!!!

Summers
05-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Theft….So easy even a caveman can do it.You cant fight the raft of the black poo-nanny!!!!!

Or wrath?

Cheese
05-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Or wrath?

See what I did there?

ehz33satx
05-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Not when they play your team. That must...smart.

Sure your BELOVED team can beat us, albeit with a hobbled Duncan and no Ginobili, but afterwards your BELOVED team can't seal the deal and actually win an NBA Championship. It won't ever happen. Ever. Your BELOVED team is NEVER going to bring the city of Dallas an NBA trophy. Your BELOVED team is about to be swept! Sucks to be a Mavs fan.

At least the San Antonio Spurs have been to the promised land! Four times!
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

You and your BELOVED team can suck it MAVS fan!

ploto
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
:lol @ ploto claiming to know about the shadiness of this chickenhead for "a while".

Multiple team sources said Thursday that people within the organization cautioned Nowitzki about his relationship with Taylor.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/050909dnspodirkdrama.41002ff.html

der Kaiser
05-09-2009, 05:34 PM
That sucks. The pregnancy, criminal problems, engagement stuff is too personal, and too connected to real life for me to mock Dirk. :(

...I wish I didn't learn more than seeing the picture from yesterday. :lol

that's just more than I wanted to know.
I generally don't like knowing of NBA players dealing with real life problems/hardships.....

........with the exception of Kobe Bryant of course

:lol Douchebag.

exstatic
05-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Important safety tip for Dirk, going forward: run the fucking background check FIRST, not after she sponges off you for a year and runs up your credit cards.

lurker
05-19-2009, 01:06 PM
She went crying to the Dallas Morning News because Dirk won't talk to her.

Cristal Taylor told The Dallas Morning News that she is pregnant with Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki's child and that they were indeed engaged prior to her May 6 arrest at Nowitzki's home.

Speaking by telephone from Beaumont jail, Taylor occasionally broke into soft sobs. She said their engagement suddenly broke off and her life unraveled when Nowitzki's longtime German coach urged a prenuptial agreement and an investigation of her past.

"I've known Dirk for seven years – and, no, I didn't tell him everything about my past because I was afraid," Taylor said. "But, I mean, now I'm pregnant and alone and broke because he is my only source of income."

Taylor, 37, contacted a News reporter on Monday night with the help of her mother, Shirley, who set up the three-party conversation from her St. Louis-area home.

Initially, Cristal Taylor asked whether the reporter had spoken to Nowitzki and what the Mavericks forward had said about her.

Taylor said Nowitzki hasn't contacted her, directly or indirectly, since her arrest. She said she is desperate to reach out to him because she fears he has cut her off.

Nowitzki was not immediately available for comment. Privacy laws prevent access to medical records to confirm the pregnancy.

She said she also wanted to correct inaccurate media portrayals -- including several reports that she worked as a Beaumont stripper, using "Jade" as her stage name.

"I was a waitress at The Plantation," she said, referring to the Beaumont gentleman's club in which police said she worked in 2003, using the name Kristy Briana Nobles on her sexually-oriented business license application. "I was never, ever a stripper in all my life."

Taylor was asked why she hasn't tried to contact Nowitzki or Mavericks officials. She said that after she was initially taken to Dallas County Jail, she realized Nowitzki had changed his phone numbers.

"Not only that, but they [the Mavericks] pretty much told him, after you guys put out all that crap on me, to just wash his hands of me -- and I think he pretty much did," she said, her voice cracking.

She said she had lived with Nowitzki in his Preston Hollow home for a year-and-a-half. But Taylor said she doubts Nowitzki knows about her pregnancy.

"I didn't even know," she said. "Nobody knew until they tested me in Dallas."

She said she was referring to Dallas County Jail, where she was held for one week prior to her May 13 transfer to Beaumont, where she had an outstanding warrant stemming from a 2006 felony theft charge.

What compelled her to get a pregnancy test at Dallas County Jail?

"Well, they always give you a test," she said. "They give you a urine test when you walk in and they give you a T.B. test. And the lady was like, 'Oh, so when are you due?'

"I was like, 'I don't know when the court date is due.' She was like, 'Uh, no, you're pregnant.

"That was at intake. When I went upstairs, she said, 'I'm going to start you on these prenatal vitamins.' I was like, 'If you could just test me one more time, I just want to make sure."

Taylor said the second test also came back positive, and that she has taken prenatal vitamins ever since. Asked how far along her pregnancy is, Taylor said, "I'm very pregnant, about maybe four to four-and-a-half weeks."

Several times during the phone interview, Taylor's mother interrupted to remind "Crissy" that she should consult her attorney before speaking further.

In Beaumont, Taylor was given a court-appointed attorney, Donald Duesler, to handle the theft of services charge, in which she is accused of defrauding a Beaumont dentist out of more than $10,000 in dental work in 2004.

sribb43
05-19-2009, 02:15 PM
She is probably saying she is pregnant to get Dirk to talk to her

"I've known Dirk for seven years – and, no, I didn't tell him everything about my past because I was afraid," Taylor said. "But, I mean, now I'm pregnant and alone and broke because he is my only source of income."

:lmao..you dont need income being in jail

Findog
05-19-2009, 02:42 PM
FOUR RINGS FAGGOT!!!!!

Basketballgirl25
05-19-2009, 02:46 PM
good for Dirk for kicking her to the crub, but if she really is pregnant and Dirk is the father, I hope he is a man and helps out, if not he loses a lot of respect from me, but hopfully for him she isn't pregnant

manufan10
05-19-2009, 03:12 PM

Someone needs to stop being a lazy moocher and get a damn job! Go back to stripping, being a dollar whore, whatever it was you were doing, but work.

Ghazi
05-19-2009, 04:15 PM
There is no fucking God if this shit happens.

In Dirk Nowitzki we have a hard worker, a GREAT basketball player, a great human being, a renaissance man, a good Samaritan.

And what happens?

The refs fuck him out of a title, and the year after he's rewarded with a bullshit team like the Warriors hitting a bunch of bullshit 3-PT's tarnishing his legacy.

Then the 2 years after he's rewarded with mediocre supporting casts and now this bullshit?

What happened to you reap what you sowe? Apparently not. Beloved Dirk deserves better

And fuck this bitch! I hope this doesn't enable her to tap into our beloved Dirk's well earned money.

baseline bum
05-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Cristal sounds like a strong candidate for 2PM shifts giving couch dances.

Ghazi
05-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh, not to mention his ungrateful fans like mono who think so little of him that they would trade him for the Tyrus Thomases and Anthony Randolphs of this fucking world.

Dirk :(

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Speaking by telephone from Beaumont jail, Taylor occasionally broke into soft sobs. She said their engagement suddenly broke off and her life unraveled when Nowitzki's longtime German coach urged a prenuptial agreement and an investigation of her past

he needed to be urged to make a prenup? What a moron

timvp
05-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Damn, Dirk is hardcore. Locking up your fetus is pretty ganksta.

ElNono
05-19-2009, 04:56 PM
There is no fucking God if this shit happens.

In Dirk Nowitzki we have a hard worker, a GREAT basketball player, a great human being, a renaissance man, a good Samaritan.

And what happens?

The refs fuck him out of a title, and the year after he's rewarded with a bullshit team like the Warriors hitting a bunch of bullshit 3-PT's tarnishing his legacy.

Then the 2 years after he's rewarded with mediocre supporting casts and now this bullshit?

What happened to you reap what you sowe? Apparently not. Beloved Dirk deserves better

And fuck this bitch! I hope this doesn't enable her to tap into our beloved Dirk's well earned money.

Dirk is a nice guy, but he screwed up on this one, and it's all his fault.
If he was serious about this woman, he needed to get that background check done a lot before 7 fucking years. He probably got suckered in by this bitch, but as Mark Jackson would say: "Dirk, you're better than that".

Ghazi
05-19-2009, 04:59 PM
FUCK you !

dirk is innocent!

2006 NBA fucking champs!

hey can i buy you a drink? sure! eh wait a minute, let me get a BACKGROUND CHECK on u before i buy u this drink. FUCk that shit

Morg1411
05-19-2009, 05:28 PM
Damn, Dirk is hardcore. Locking up your fetus is pretty ganksta.

And to think, everyone is always calling Dirk soft...he's the most gangsta Maverick there is!

ElNono
05-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Crystal Taylor: Dirkie, dear, can I have some money to go shopping?
Dirk: Sure sweetie, here.
Crystal Nelson: Oh Dirk you're such a sweetie! Who loves you so much?
Dirk: You do.
Ann Taylor: Yes I do! Show me how strong you are!
Dirk: Let me show that stationary bike who's the man around here! <SMACK>
German Coach: Das bitchen has too many namen. Investigawitchz!
Linda Taylor: (Shit...) Oh Dirkie!!! Let me make wild love to you!
Dirk: Allright.
Dirk: Don't we have to use protection?
Crystal Blair: What for? Kobe doesn't use it.
Dirk: And how do you know what Kobe uses?
Crystal Bonaventura: Oops, errr, I read about it in People magazine. Now make me a baby!

TO BE CONTINUED(?)

lurker
05-19-2009, 06:52 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/05-09/cristaltayloraudio.mp3

The way he proposed to her might be the lamest thing I've ever heard. :lol He had rose petals leading to the bathroom where he was waiting for her, and he had "No Air" by Chris Brown playing.

pking
05-19-2009, 07:17 PM
She dated someone higher profile than Dirk, eh? WTF is that? I wish she was spouting out some names.

The prenup was going to say that their future children get none of his money? What the hell?

"He is my only source of income" "I had 10K in my purse that Dirk had just given me"

NO AIR?! C'MON Dirk.

He has no friends with the Mavs. Very definitive statement from her. I didn't like it. It's probably true.

lurker
05-19-2009, 07:46 PM
I've always thought it's been pretty obvious that Dirk hasn't really bonded with most of his teammates since Finley and Nash. The only one I've really heard of him hanging out with off the court was Jet, and that seems to have run it's course. Isolating himself from everyone except Cuban and the equipment manager is part of the reason why he pretty much sucks in the leadership department.

monosylab1k
05-19-2009, 08:50 PM
LOL so suddenly Dirk is becoming the bad guy here?

That bitch already conned a few other people, how the fuck does anyone believe a word of what she's saying now? That slut is lying like a motherfucker.

If a paternity test shows that it's his kid, obviously he needs to man up. Take the baby and leave that bitch high and dry. If he never says another word to that con artist fucking cunt, good.

exstatic
05-19-2009, 10:33 PM
hey can i buy you a drink? sure! eh wait a minute, let me get a BACKGROUND CHECK on u before i buy u this drink. FUCk that shit

OK, how about before she moves into his fucking house? How about before they're engaged?

sribb43
05-20-2009, 07:33 AM

Summers
05-20-2009, 08:14 AM

:( I know con artists are good liars, but her side of the story sounds reasonable. I really, truly hope the story we've heard so far is wrong. This story continues to be weird and sad.

Actually, from listening to her side, it sounds like Dirk didn't know she was going to be arrested, but he hasn't been in contact with her. Again, she may be lying through her teeth, but Dirk needs to go see her and get to the bottom of this.

sribb43
05-20-2009, 08:17 AM

The way he proposed to her might be the lamest thing I've ever heard. :lol He had rose petals leading to the bathroom where he was waiting for her, and he had "No Air" by Chris Brown playing.

It's Dirk, not Kenyon Martin :lol

spurscenter
05-20-2009, 08:21 AM
at least Dirk doesnt rape his chicks like Kobe, even if he's German.

Summers
05-20-2009, 08:33 AM
at least Dirk doesnt rape his chicks like Kobe, even if he's German.

Can we let the rape thing die already?

monosylab1k
05-20-2009, 10:17 AM
I had heard there was a rift in Nash & Dirk's friendship this past offseason. Maybe this bitch is the reason why. Hopefully they're cool again.

jack sommerset
05-20-2009, 11:25 AM
She shouldn't be sad. She is going to be one rich women. The next 18 years she will get a hefty child support payment. Certainly sounds like Dirk had no clue she is prego. Still WTF was he doing with that gal?

monosylab1k
05-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Hopefully Dirk gets sole custody of the kid and that bitch gets nothing but a prison sentence. Anybody who is sympathetic in any way to this con artist whore must have a screw loose.

Ghazi
05-20-2009, 11:30 AM
I agree.

Bukefal
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
this is sad. she is sad

lurker
05-20-2009, 02:23 PM
The wrong number story is especially ridiculous. Bitch, please, you knew who you were calling. Dirk must have been very lonely to sit there and talk to some random girl who was calling him claiming she was looking for her brother. He would have been better off calling one of those chatlines or hiring a hooker.

sribb43
05-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Lies...Lies....Lies....

DPG21920
05-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Hopefully Dirk gets sole custody of the kid

http://trsavage.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/dallas-mavericks-2006-nba-finals-photograph.jpeg

=

http://www.reellifewisdom.com/files/images/three%20men.jpg

angel_luv
05-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Sad situation. I hope the baby is born healthy and is raised by Dirk, since the baby's mom clearly has bad character .

Other than his having unwise taste in women, I have not heard anything bad about Dirk.
He seems like a nice guy.

DPG21920
05-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Yes, this is a really bad time for Dirk. I feel for him. Part of me says Dirk should have used better judgment, but I understand how hard it can be for someone as nice as Dirk to be abrasive, especially if he is in love.

I hope this works out well.

Crookshanks
05-20-2009, 03:28 PM
These superstars have access to some of the most beautiful women in the world - and he hooks up with this ugly loser? He must really have some self-esteem issues where women are concerned if he fell for her.

I sorta feel sorry for him - but man Dirk, you should've checked her out before things got that serious!