PDA

View Full Version : Celtics 112, Magic 94

SpursDynasty
05-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Good job Boston for winning this game tonight. I think Orlando thought that they could just come out and shoot some shots and act like they're the favorites to win the series. As with many other teams, Orlando relies on making shots to win games. That won't get it done in the playoffs. Orlando was better off going home in the 1st round. Why come out in the 2nd round and make fools out of yourselves? Orlando has no one to step up and be a leader on this team. What now Dwight? The so-called Defensive Player of the Year had 12 points and 12 rebounds tonight. If he's so good defensively, why did he allow 112 points? This is why the DPOY award should go to players who impact games defensively. Anyone can stand there and grab rebounds. Good job Boston for just going out there and doing what you were supposed to do. No big surprises here, it'll be nice to see Dwight Howard and LeBron James go home even with their BS Defensive Player and MVP awards.

endrity
05-06-2009, 09:57 PM
ehhh, what you gonna do, at least they won a series!

LnGrrrR
05-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Good job Boston for winning this game tonight. I think Orlando thought that they could just come out and shoot some shots and act like they're the favorites to win the series. As with many other teams, Orlando relies on making shots to win games. That won't get it done in the playoffs. Orlando was better off going home in the 1st round. Why come out in the 2nd round and make fools out of yourselves? Orlando has no one to step up and be a leader on this team. What now Dwight? The so-called Defensive Player of the Year had 12 points and 12 rebounds tonight. If he's so good defensively, why did he allow 112 points? This is why the DPOY award should go to players who impact games defensively. Anyone can stand there and grab rebounds. Good job Boston for just going out there and doing what you were supposed to do. No big surprises here, it'll be nice to see Dwight Howard and LeBron James go home even with their BS Defensive Player and MVP awards.

To be fair, I don't think he was responsible for ALL 112 points. Probably just like, 60 of them. :D lol

Amaso
05-06-2009, 10:14 PM
What are the Magic gonna do at home if they don't hit their shots?

SouthTexasRancher
05-06-2009, 10:21 PM
To be fair, I don't think he was responsible for ALL 112 points. Probably just like, 60 of them. :D lol

Your Celtics looked pretty damn good tonight. Orlando lost the mental edge when they almost gave up that 28 point lead in game 1. Then they got manhandled tonight. Stan better get his troops regrouped for game 3 in Orlando or Boston could run this on out.

Ditty
05-06-2009, 11:33 PM
ehhh, what you gonna do, at least they won a series!

o your good at least they might get win a game in there series :lol

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 04:38 AM
o your good at least they might get win a game in there series :lol
Is it some accomplishment the Spurs achieved in the first round?