PDA

View Full Version : Biggest rip job I've ever seen

dav4463
05-07-2009, 12:06 AM
It's like Kings/Lakers all over again. Kobe hits Artest in the throat and Artest gets tossed. Farmar was inside the restricted area and it's an offensive foul just when the Rockets could cut it to six. Yao got called for a foul when he was further out of the restricted area than Farmar.

This sucks. I hope Houston beats LA's ass in Houston.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Fuck the NBA. Fuck Stern and his bush league bullshit. Crawford should have never got his job back after the Tim Duncan debacle.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Farmar was out.....Yao was on the line...watch the game next time. Houston has been benefited from the calls all 4th Q.

ducks
05-07-2009, 12:10 AM
yeah
kobe throws elbow at ron
but houston gets all the calls
and gets ron tossed

dav4463
Farmar was out.....Yao was on the line...watch the game next time. Houston has been benefited from the calls all 4th Q.

Farmar was out??? You are as blind as Joey Crawford! His heels were inside the line just like Yao's were.

ducks

why do you not watch the game?

JK2
05-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Houston has been benefited from the calls all 4th Q.
:lol

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:12 AM
That elbow was shown in the replay...very difficult to see it in real time...plus Ron Ron was all over Kobe as Kobe had inside position. Also, Ron taunting all game. Kobe got a technical for taunting...really.... hahahahah.

SouthTexasRancher
05-07-2009, 12:12 AM

Well hell, they should get the calls as dirty as the chickenshit girlieboyz from LaLa Land play. They can't beat the Rockets playing basketball so they resort to cheap shots trying to get Houston players to bite. Artest is an easy one so rapist kobe once again pulled that crap to Artest's throat. Lil' kobe better watch it or Artest will take kobe out behind Staples and beat the crap out of kobe. If the fakers do make it to the finals because Stern wants them there then it's going to be fun watching LeBron whip kobe's ass on the court.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:15 AM
I forgot that Stern shoots the shots for the Lakers and makes Houston miss there's while turning it over. Sure....

Danny.Zhu
05-07-2009, 12:16 AM
It's like Kings/Lakers all over again.

Can't agree more on that.

timvp
05-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Collusion.

ducks
05-07-2009, 12:17 AM
That elbow was shown in the replay...very difficult to see it in real time...plus Ron Ron was all over Kobe as Kobe had inside position. Also, Ron taunting all game. Kobe got a technical for taunting...really.... hahahahah.

three refs 6 eyes

Artest93
I hope Kobe breaks his fuckin leg

Medvedenko
three refs 6 eyes

I love it... :)

timvp
http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/04/18/jerry_west_2.jpg

ducks
I forgot that Stern shoots the shots for the Lakers and makes Houston miss there's while turning it over. Sure....

throwing ron out cost the rockets the game

rockets had a chance tell then

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Bad call by the official. But I did notice when Artest ran up to Kobe, he said "You hit me in my forehead..." Then, after he did the neck slashing, which is what got him thrown out of the game, he told the official "he hit me in my throat.."

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Stern is going to cause WW3 if he doesn't watch his ass.

600 Million Chinese people who did not know what the game of basketball was in 2002, will not understand what just happened tonight....and they will respond by being angry.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 12:19 AM
. Also, Ron taunting all game. Kobe got a technical for taunting...really.... hahahahah.

How many times did Ron say "you can't guard me" after making his shots?

SouthTexasRancher

Try to remember next time. It's special effects thanks to Hollywood. They can make people invisible. Trust me, Stern is the 6th man on the court. They do hand out 3-D glasses at Staples don't they?

Danny.Zhu
Kobe is God.
Perfect elbow D on Shane in Game 1.
Perfect throat cutting D on Ron in Game 2.
What's next?

Medvedenko
throwing ron out cost the rockets the game

rockets had a chance tell then

Should have kept his cool given the way the refs were throwing out ejections and T's prior. He's a dumbass. Oh and Rockets were down prior to Artest being himself. It was only a matter of time....

Oh to your other wonderful observation..."3 refs 6 eyes"...10 players 20 legs...:wow

SpuronyourFace
05-07-2009, 12:24 AM

lol, fuck you, and fuck that dirty bitch Kobe. Mother fucker gets away with everything outside of punching Manu. Kobe and Ron have been jaring all game long.

Fisher and Kobe should get suspended, but they wont. The league will suspend Ron and probably another Rocket just for good measure. The league will show the Rockets. How dare the Rockets try to ruin their Lakers/Cavs dream matchup.......

iggypop123
05-07-2009, 12:31 AM
they wont suspend ron. just like they wont suspend fisher. book it nobody is going to get suspended.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Look at where Ron Artest's elbow was when he got elbowed by Kobe. It wasn't an undeserved elbow.

Ron Ron ain't no saint.

Somebody should put a Youtube.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:36 AM
lol, fuck you, and fuck that dirty bitch Kobe. Mother fucker gets away with everything outside of punching Manu. Kobe and Ron have been jaring all game long.

Fisher and Kobe should get suspended, but they wont. The league will suspend Ron and probably another Rocket just for good measure. The league will show the Rockets. How dare the Rockets try to ruin their Lakers/Cavs dream matchup.......

What the hell does this have to do with Manu....Scola's flop should be suspended for the rest of the series.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 04:35 AM
What the hell does this have to do with Manu....Scola's flop should be suspended for the rest of the series.
You are an IDIOT. :idiot