PDA

View Full Version : Houston is getting the shaft big time

monosylab1k
05-07-2009, 12:08 AM
This game is getting two thumbs up from David Stern.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:11 AM
This game is getting two thumbs up from David Stern.

Are you watching the game you big Douche. Seriously, first fisher and when the Lakers play tough D they get called for fouls every time. Shaft my ass...plus the Lakers have more T's overall and Houston has been to the line more.

Ghazi
05-07-2009, 12:11 AM
2006 Finals were rigged!

monosylab1k
05-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Are you watching the game you big Douche. Seriously, first fisher and when the Lakers play tough D they get called for fouls every time. Shaft my ass...plus the Lakers have more T's overall and Houston has been to the line more.

Elbow to the throat by Kobe = Ron Artest ejected. Only a faggot ass Lakerfan like you would think that's fair.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 12:17 AM
elbow to the throat by kobe = ron artest ejected. Only a faggot ass lakerfan like you would think that's fair.

+ 1

ducks
05-07-2009, 12:19 AM

one free throw differnce wow

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Elbow to the throat by Kobe = Ron Artest ejected. Only a faggot ass Lakerfan like you would think that's fair.
+2 Not saying all Laker fans are faggot ass Laker fans, but comments that this guy is making tonight, is making me think he's faggot ass-ish.

monosylab1k
05-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Artest will be suspended another game too. David Stern wants to make damn sure the better team loses this series, and the more marketable team wins it.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 12:22 AM
+2 Not saying all Laker fans are faggot ass Laker fans, but comments that this guy is making tonight, is making me think he's faggot ass-ish.

Trust me the ratio of faggot ass Laker fans and regular Laker fans is immense. I have some Laker fans in my extended family, but when you go into the Heart of LA, the faggotry can't even compare to what's seen on the internet.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Ron got ejected for going at Kobe....and given the calls the refs were making he got tossed. His fault...Kobe did elbow him and I'm not arguing that...oh and I love Spur fans talking trash... :)

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Trust me the ratio of faggot ass Laker fans and regular Laker fans is immense. I have some Laker fans in my extended family, but when you go into the Heart of LA, the faggotry can't even compare to what's seen on the internet.

What's with you and faggotry...get better game than that. Calling guys gay on the internet is so 2001...Weak sauce.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:27 AM
I know thats why you're on a Spurs site when LA's playing the Rockets. Theres plenty of room on the nuts for you to ride.

Rookie...you stepping to me...really.

iggypop123
Artest will be suspended another game too. David Stern wants to make damn sure the better team loses this series, and the more marketable team wins it.

stu jackson makes the call. and he was right behind the bench too.

Artest93
Oh well, Rockets still stole home court with all the bullshit elbows flyin around.......Crowd's gonna be nasty for game 3

dav4463
05-07-2009, 12:28 AM

Wow! I am agreeing with a Mavericks fan!

E20
05-07-2009, 12:29 AM
The shaft they got was Ron Jeremy on steriods.

SpuronyourFace
05-07-2009, 12:30 AM
i know thats why you're on a spurs site when la's playing the rockets. Theres plenty of room on the nuts for you to ride.

ftw

Banzai
05-07-2009, 12:33 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/needs%20more/Needs-More-Wookie.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/needs%20more/Needs-More-Wookie.jpg)

Allanon
05-07-2009, 12:39 AM
This game :cry is getting two thumbs up from David Stern. :cry

Matchman
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
except the last foul, none of the Personal fouls on Yao are legit. in my opinion thats the biggest shaft :pctoss

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 12:42 AM
What's with you and faggotry...get better game than that. Calling guys gay on the internet is so 2001...Weak sauce.
Last time I checked, California was a gay marriage free state.
Only a FAGGOT would say that....
what are you a FAGGG?

My future wife Carrie Prejean and I think otherwise, get the fuck out of California, you FAG.

Go fellate Perez Hilton.

Indazone
05-07-2009, 12:47 AM
This game was crap. Reminds me of the bad boy Detroit Piston games with Bill Lambier.

Lets go over this.

Joey Crawford and crew set out to take Scola and Yao out with their happy BS whistle blowing. They succeeded. Nothing suprising here. We all knew this would happen before the game started.

Odom first starts jawing with Scola trying to get into his head. Then Sasha joins in and the first set of offsetting technicals happen.

Fisher cold cocks a cutting Scola running at near full speed and lays Scola on the floor. A Flagrant 2 and Fisher is ejected.

Kobe Bryant elbows Artest in the throat and Artest complains and gets tossed. What a crock.

Kobe keeps jawing and earns a technical for taunting.

This game turned into a game of hacking, clawing, and taunting and all from the Lakers side.

Fuck this dirty shit.

Banzai
05-07-2009, 12:48 AM
This game was crap. Reminds me of the bad boy Detroit Piston games with Bill Lambier.

Lets go over this.

Joey Crawford and crew set out to take Scola and Yao out with their happy BS whistle blowing. They succeeded. Nothing suprising here. We all knew this would happen before the game started.

Odom first starts jawing with Scola trying to get into his head. Then Sasha joins in and the first set of offsetting technicals happen.

Fisher cold cocks a cutting Scola running at near full speed and lays Scola on the floor. A Flagrant 2 and Fisher is ejected.

Kobe Bryant elbows Artest in the throat and Artest complains and gets tossed. What a crock.

Kobe keeps jawing and earns a technical for taunting.

This game turned into a game of hacking, clawing, and taunting and all from the Lakers side.

Fuck this dirty shit.looked like Artests stomach/chest.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 12:49 AM
:lmao this game was not even close to dirty.

You kids crack me up. Both of these teams are fucking soft.

monoslyab1k
05-07-2009, 12:50 AM
:lmao this game was not even close to dirty.

You kids crack me up. Both of these teams are fucking soft.

Speak for your own team. Houston is far from soft and you know it.

Banzai
05-07-2009, 12:52 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/f52dxc.jpg

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Last time I checked, California was a gay marriage free state.
Only a FAGGOT would say that....
what are you a FAGGG?

My future wife Carrie Prejean and I think otherwise, get the fuck out of California, you FAG.

Go fellate Perez Hilton.

Wow....8k posts...and come up with this smack. Well done kid. Oh, and leave the forum, you're not welcome. Oh and nice avatar....speaking of queer.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Spur fan is so bitter they got bounced in the 1st round. Pathetic losers, your run is over and your team is finished. Stop riding the coattails of other teams...fucking losing to the Mavs :lmao. Pathetic.

Rogue
05-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Wow....8k posts...and come up with this smack. Well done kid. Oh, and leave the forum, you're not welcome. Oh and nice avatar....speaking of queer.
none of his 8k posts is a piece of shit like everyone of yours.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 01:00 AM
none of his 8k posts is a piece of shit like everyone of yours.

Thanks Bro!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Look whatever you want to do in the bedroom, is okay by me. That's your right. I have friends who are homosexuals!

... as long as you and your kind stay away from my children, you can do what you want to do.

p.s.

your avatar smack is weak :rollin

if you're going to play the PC card about Faggotry at least stay consistent. I thought you're above the Faggot smack talk. What's wrong with my avatar?? Why are you laughing and pointing at it?
Not only are you guilty of Laker faggotry, you're a hypocrite.

TheNextGen
05-07-2009, 01:23 AM

ur a dumbass. Ron got ejected cuz he threatened him during the scuffle.