PDA

View Full Version : WTF Where is Scola?

E20
05-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Why was he benched nearly the entire second half?

Lakers have acted like asses. Can't wait for the Rockets to play them at the Toyota Center.

Shit, I dont' how care how classy fisher is, he's always pissed me off since I've started watching ball. Kobe is one fucking arrogant/cocky ass player and people have the nerve that Lebron mouths off LMAO.

Fuck now I know why I hate the Lakers so badly.

E20
05-07-2009, 12:27 AM
also fuck doug collins he has single handely sucked the collective dicks of all the lakers. impossible is nothing.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Bruised Vagina....that's why he was out.

ducks
05-07-2009, 12:28 AM

no that would be the lakers

E20
05-07-2009, 12:28 AM

I dont' know Von Wafer was kicked out by Adleman so maybe Scola was part of that scenario and he got to stay.

DAF86
05-07-2009, 12:30 AM

Lakers have acted like asses. Can't wait for the Rockets to play them at the Toyota Center.

Shit, I dont' how care how classy fisher is, he's always pissed me off since I've started watching ball. Kobe is one fucking arrogant/cocky ass player and people have the nerve that Lebron mouths off LMAO.

He wasn't benched the entire second half, he played the entire 3rd quarter and maybe that's why the Rockets lost the game, he shouldn't have played more than 4 minutes in the second half, they way he sucked tonight and how well Landry was playing.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:32 AM
No and maybe that's why the Rockets lost the game, he shouldn't have played more than 4 minutes in the second half, they way he and Landry were playing tonight.

I guess Stern called Adleman and asked him to send Wafer packing to the locker and not playing Scola or Landry....I smell a conspiracy..... :lol

La Peace
05-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Conspiracy!

E20
05-07-2009, 12:34 AM
No and maybe that's why the Rockets lost the game, he shouldn't have played more than 4 minutes in the second half, they way he and Landry were playing tonight.

lol Carl Landry played great tonight. 21 points on 7-9 FG and 10 rebounds and +11 for effieceny.

Scola was playing decent as well had 12 points and was getting into the Lakers head, at one point he had the whole team trying to get him.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 12:36 AM

Word. If anyone Spurs fan goes soft in their hate for the Lakers, I think they're hopeless.
People hear about how "classy" fisher is, and assume it to be true. The guy is full of himself. He pretends to be classy but he's just a whiney bitch like all the other players every time I watch a game with him. Whines just the same about calls. Flops, acts entitled. I don't understand why people saw him as an exception or anything.

Lakers will forever be Villains right now with this Kobe-Phil-Collusion combo. The role players like Luke Walton start acting like sons-of-bitches because the leaders on the top are assholes, I don't know why.
At least with Lebron they're good, and he doesn't start shit where a scrub ass like Luke Walton-type player starts posturing like he's hard. . .:rollin

MmP
05-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Go back to the dumpster Slava. I don't understand why you post just trash.

I think he didn't get back in the game cause he was playing poorly and with very low confidence.

timvp
05-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Scola's zero first half rebounds was Bonner-esque.

DAF86
05-07-2009, 12:37 AM
lol Carl Landry played great tonight. 21 points on 7-9 FG and 10 rebounds and +11 for effieceny.

Scola was playing decent as well had 12 points and was getting into the Lakers head, at one point he had the whole team trying to get him.

I don't think he played decent at all.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 12:39 AM
Go back to the dumpster Slava. I don't understand why you post just trash.

I think he didn't get back in the game cause he was playing poorly and with very low confidence.

Wow this new batch of Spur fans are real scholars.....

E20
05-07-2009, 12:39 AM
I don't think he played decent at all.

Still I just felt with him being in the game they could have gotten a pyschological edge. One thing I saw was that scola was able to back down into the paint on Odom very easily and he would have been too quick for Pau, but it felt like Scola could have backed his way down in there at will and get an easy look.