GooberNuts
05-07-2009, 02:19 PM
ahaha, give into your desire Shaq

IronMexican
05-07-2009, 02:36 PM
:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2009, 02:38 PM
The one enjoyable part of this suns season was this kind of goofy shit Shaq did. This team will be even more tough to watch next year if he's traded.

lefty
05-07-2009, 02:55 PM
I really hate Shaq, but he is an entertainer :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 03:13 PM
The one enjoyable part of this suns season was this kind of goofy shit Shaq did. This team will be even more tough to watch next year if he's traded.

I know. I stumbled on a vid on youtube where Shaq was pranked by Lou Amundson...and he was going to get him back...seemed like he's already semi-retired. Like a crazy grandpa entertaining the youths....

I just hope Shaq doesn't get traded because I'm tired of him back-biting teams right after he left them. I prefer him to have a happy medium in Phoenix and stop resenting his former squad. He should just retire a Sun so we won't have to hear from the asshole part of Shaq one more time....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2009, 03:20 PM
I know. I stumbled on a vid on youtube where Shaq was pranked by Lou Amundson...and he was going to get him back...seemed like he's already semi-retired. Like a crazy grandpa entertaining the youths....

I just hope Shaq doesn't get traded because I'm tired of him back-biting teams right after he left them. I prefer him to have a happy medium in Phoenix and stop resenting his former squad. He should just retire a Sun so we won't have to hear from the asshole part of Shaq one more time....

Unfortunately that won't happen. Most of the Phoenix fans hate him (even though he was our best player this year), Nash has clearly thrown him under the bus and made it clear he blames Shaq for the decline of the team, and since Nash has a huge influence over the front office that's a big deal, and Sarver sees him as a big salary to cut.

I just hope the fans enjoy watching the Suns earn the OKC Thunder a top 5 draft pick, cause the Suns without Shaq are one of the worst teams in the NBA.

sribb43
05-07-2009, 03:23 PM
tell shaq Cubes will fill his locker with Krispy Kreme doughnuts if he plays for the mavs

pauls931
05-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Unfortunately that won't happen. Most of the Phoenix fans hate him (even though he was our best player this year), Nash has clearly thrown him under the bus and made it clear he blames Shaq for the decline of the team, and since Nash has a huge influence over the front office that's a big deal, and Sarver sees him as a big salary to cut.

I just hope the fans enjoy watching the Suns earn the OKC Thunder a top 5 draft pick, cause the Suns without Shaq are one of the worst teams in the NBA.

What's up bro!?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-07-2009, 04:02 PM
What's up bro!?

lol

rayray2k8
05-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Did the donuts come with holes in it, or did they magically appear?
:eyebrows

pauls931
05-07-2009, 04:58 PM
lol

I figured you'd like my new avatar and motto.