PDA

View Full Version : Even if the Lakers win the series....

ezau
05-07-2009, 01:25 AM
They're gonna get really banged up physically and mentally before they get out of Houston's reach. Now that's something that you don't want going to the WCF.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM
That's exactly what needs to happen to them moron.

If they cakewalk to the Finals again it does them no good.

All of the 3-peat teams, save 2001, went through intense bloody battles en route to the Finals and it's what made them champions.

Epic fail of a thread. You are a moron.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:27 AM
I think it's good mental practice for them. Utah's a bit soft and now they've run into a pretty physical team.

With these rough Rockets, the Lakers will learn to stop being so fucking soft and show some toughness.

TheMACHINE
05-07-2009, 01:32 AM
glad they're goign thru this. We saw whut happened last year.

ezau
05-07-2009, 01:32 AM
That's exactly what needs to happen to them moron.

If they cakewalk to the Finals again it does them no good.

All of the 3-peat teams, save 2001, went through intense bloody battles en route to the Finals and it's what made them champions.

Epic fail of a thread. You are a moron.

First off, fuck you. The threepeating LA team was heads and shoulders better than this faggot Laker team, which is why they won three consecutive titles in the first place.

Other than Kobe and Fisher, no player in this Laker team knows what toughness is all about. I don't think this team can recover from a physically and mentally demanding series such as this. The way things are going, they would be lucky to crawl out of the semis with one leg intact

j.dizzle
05-07-2009, 01:35 AM
your dumb homie. You probably didnt watch last years playoffs. They played 3 soft & shit teams & then had to play a tough & physical boston team. They werent prepared for that. Im extremely happy this series is gonna be harder then it was last season.

baseline bum
05-07-2009, 01:38 AM
glad they're goign thru this. We saw whut happened last year.

So are you saying they'll fold again against a physical team?

ezau
05-07-2009, 01:40 AM
They played 3 soft and shitty teams last years, which included the Spurs and they got buttraped by Boston.

IronMexican
05-07-2009, 01:42 AM
I said this about the C's in 2008.

ezau
05-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Imagine this Lakers team banged up and meeting a supremely hungry and well-rested Nuggets team. Despite of what the Laker homers are going to say, they're F.U.C.K.E.D.

Ghazi
05-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Nuggets matchup horribly v LA.

DAF86
05-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Meh, you never know. Look at the Celtics last year. I do think they don't seem as confident as they were during the regular season though.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 04:17 AM
First off, fuck you. The threepeating LA team was heads and shoulders better than this faggot Laker team, which is why they won three consecutive titles in the first place.

Other than Kobe and Fisher, no player in this Laker team knows what toughness is all about. I don't think this team can recover from a physically and mentally demanding series such as this. The way things are going, they would be lucky to crawl out of the semis with one leg intact
You are the last piece of shit, moron may be the least repulsive appellation I can think of to use on you.

ezau
05-07-2009, 06:19 AM
You are the last piece of shit, moron may be the least repulsive appellation I can think of to use on you.

You and your good-for-nothing team will never see the NBA playoffs for the next 50 years. Enjoy trolling this forum because nobody gives a fuck about what you think bitch

ginobili's bald spot
05-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Brilliant point. That's why the Celtics were able to win the championship last year. They just breezed their way to the finals.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 06:44 AM
:lol Celtics won the championship because of their team defense, a deep enough bench, and an ability to bang in the post and on the perimeter.

I don't understand the rationale of Laker fan here. Celtics winning the 'ship had nothing to do with having a tougher road v. an easier road. It had to do with the porous defense of the soft-ass Lakers that still exists in this current team. The end result will not change. If Lakers overcome the Rockets it will be due to their lack of a potently offensive guard in spite of the offense from their frontline. Just like the Spurs lost to the Lakers last year.

The only team that the Lakers played in last year's road to the Finals that had an adequate, pseudo-defense were the crippled geriatric, benchless Spurs, (and they still had a horrible defensive gameplan for Kobe unlike the Celtics.) Nuggets were just an offensive team. Jazz was mediocre to above average on both ends last year, and they haven't changed at all this year.
Lakers only excel against teams with weak perimeter defense. Other than that, they're just an offensive juggernaut with spotty defense at best. They're like a rich man's 2006-2007 Suns because they have the Colonel instead of Mr. Pringles.

ducks
05-07-2009, 09:06 AM
denver will play them physically as well
it will be war

UltimA
05-07-2009, 09:25 AM
If they win the series, they will win it all against Cleveland in the Finals.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 09:29 AM
You and your good-for-nothing team will never see the NBA playoffs for the next 50 years. Enjoy trolling this forum because nobody gives a fuck about what you think bitch
I don't think bitch unlike you, and I have never given a fuck to a bitch because I'm feared of sexual diseases, some of which are lethal and incurable for today's medical technologies.

coldsweat
05-07-2009, 09:49 AM
:lol celtics won the championship because of their team defense, a deep enough bench, and an ability to bang in the post and on the perimeter.

I don't understand the rationale of laker fan here. Celtics winning the 'ship had nothing to do with having a tougher road v. An easier road. It had to do with the porous defense of the soft-ass lakers that still exists in this current team. The end result will not change. If lakers overcome the rockets it will be due to their lack of a potently offensive guard in spite of the offense from their frontline. Just like the spurs lost to the lakers last year.

The only team that the lakers played in last year's road to the finals that had an adequate, pseudo-defense were the crippled geriatric, benchless spurs, (and they still had a horrible defensive gameplan for kobe unlike the celtics.) nuggets were just an offensive team. Jazz was mediocre to above average on both ends last year, and they haven't changed at all this year.
Lakers only excel against teams with weak perimeter defense. Other than that, they're just an offensive juggernaut with spotty defense at best. They're like a rich man's 2006-2007 suns because they have the colonel instead of mr. Pringles.

qft