05-07-2009, 01:31 AM
The only dirty play was Fisher's.

TheMACHINE
05-07-2009, 01:31 AM
The only dirty play was Fisher's.

yah it was dirty..but not THAT dirty.

rayray2k8
05-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Dude.. get over it, the rockets got 1 on the road.
Make sure if you're at the game, you scream your lungs out during game 3 your Rockets
can feed off of it.
And if you arent, scream loud enough to where they can hear you from where you're at.

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 01:33 AM
vagina
I'll remember this quote when you're crying after Kobe gets clotheslined by Joey Dorsey in Game 3...

FromWayDowntown
05-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Meh. Welcome to Round 2.

Of course, it's simply amazing that anything dirty happened while Bruce Bowen was fishing. . . .

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Kobe has already had his ass beat by Reggie Miller and Raja Bell and that cat from the Kings who decked him.

He wants no part of Artest. Kobe great bballer, terrible fighter.

Indazone
05-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Oh it was dirty. Everyone was saying how dirty Robert Horry's hard foul was on David West last year and that was nothing compared to this crap that Fisher pulled. All Horry did was stand his ground. Horry never intented to hurt anyone but Fisher..that's another story.

Bad players resort to dirty play. That's just the way it is.

RedsLakers24
05-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Did u see why the Lakers were mad at Scola? its because he was playing dirty, the lakers were just returning the favor

Matchman
05-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Did u see why the Lakers were mad at Scola? its because he was playing dirty, the lakers were just returning the favor

please point to me one play that Scola is playing dirty :wakeup

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 01:43 AM
You guys are pathetic, expecting NBA to be clean is just like wishing Kobe to keep his clothes on himself when he meets a beautiful woman in a room without a third one or a cam.

RedsLakers24
05-07-2009, 01:46 AM
please point to me one play that Scola is playing dirty :wakeup

the play before Fisher did that stupid play, after Odom drove, the play was over and yet Scola was still pulling Odom down, look at the replay, this cause Walton and Fisher to get into scolas face , remember the scuffle?

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Hmmm, looking at the play again in this slow motion gif, Kobe wasn't the one that threw the first elbow. Artest elbowed Kobe in the neck as well:

It's right there after Farmar moves to the right.

http://i44.tinypic.com/f52dxc.jpg

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 01:48 AM
the play before Fisher did that stupid play, after Odom drove, the play was over and yet Scola was still pulling Odom down, look at the replay, this cause Walton and Fisher to get into scolas face , remember the scuffle?
Let's see..so because he tugged on his jersey a bit, that deserves a huge elbow? Nice..

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Hmmm, looking at the play again in this slow motion gif, Kobe wasn't the one that threw the first elbow. Artest elbowed Kobe in the neck as well:

http://i44.tinypic.com/f52dxc.jpg
Could be wrong...but I didn't see an elbow by Artest...I saw his arm go past his neck, but I don't think there was an elbow..didn't see Kobe's head move.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 01:49 AM
LOOK AT THAT FUCKING GIF YOU IDIOTS.

ARTEST HAS BOTH HIS HANDS ON KOBE"S NECK YOU FUCKING MORONS. Why aren't you talking about that? HUH?

WHY?

Oh wait I know why. Because you're all faggot Laker haters.

sexinthatsx
05-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Apparently not only does kobe's follow through on his shot include an elbow, but grabbing a rebound as well! :toast

Many PackYao
05-07-2009, 02:07 AM

http://i44.tinypic.com/f52dxc.jpg So he "threw" an elbow like Kobe did? You put your homer glasses back on.:lol

21_Blessings
05-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Look at all the Rockette tears. Bunch a fucking babies.

Many PackYao
05-07-2009, 02:11 AM

ARTEST HAS BOTH HIS HANDS ON KOBE"S NECK YOU FUCKING MORONS. Why aren't you talking about that? HUH?

WHY?

Look at how low Kobe got for the box out. Thats his fault and Artest did not throw an elbow.

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Look at all the Rockette tears. Bunch a fucking babies.
I've said it before and I'll say it again..if it was Kobe who got beat up like Scola...or ejected after Artest threw an elbow at him, you'd be bitching too...stfu

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:14 AM
:lmao at Spur fan getting so butt hurt about Rocket-Laker series.

baseline bum
05-07-2009, 02:15 AM

Of course we hate faggot Lakers.

angrydude
05-07-2009, 02:16 AM
so a cheap shot now equals getting beat up? hm..

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:17 AM
Look at how low Kobe got for the box out. Thats his fault and Artest did not throw an elbow.

Kobe was low because Artest's elbow was on Kobe's neck while he was rooting out Kobe down low.

1) Artest pushes Kobe's head/neck down with two hands
2) Kobe tries to stand up
3) Artest elbows him back down and roots him with his leg
4) You see Kobe all of a sudden drop down a bit
5) Artest basically has Kobe pinned with elbow at the neck and knee up the ass :), and roots him forward a few feet
7) Kobe elbows Artest

Both were fouls, Kobe's was more flagrant, Artest wasn't clean either.

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 02:17 AM
:lmao at Spur fan getting so butt hurt about Rocket-Laker series.
Not Butthurt..I could care less. As a matter of fact, you can go back and look at my posts..I was rooting for LA in this series before that bullshit play by Fisher, and Artest getting ejected because Kobe threw an elbow...I guess Katelyn Faber isn't the only person who got screwed by Kobe.

21_Blessings
05-07-2009, 02:18 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again..if it was Kobe who got beat up like Scola...or ejected after Artest threw an elbow at him, you'd be bitching too...stfu

Kobe would have just scored a bunch of points on Ron afterwards. Not walk towards him like he wanted to fight. So yout fantasy point is moot.

oh btw lol 1st round exit against the Mavs. Look how pathetic your team is.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:37 AM
No Spur fan you DO care. It's why you are posting more vehemently than Rocket fan. It's why you are still posting @1am.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 03:35 AM

WHY?

Kobe still got the rebound anyways, Ron should have had his hands on Kobe's rather than Kobe's neck. Ron must have thought a black mamba didn't have any limb but Kobe is an exception. Besides four limbs, he has also got another substance in his slender body, with which he can commit some crimes like rape.

cobbler
05-07-2009, 03:38 AM
Kobe has already had his ass beat by Reggie Miller and Raja Bell and that cat from the Kings who decked him.

He wants no part of Artest. Kobe great bballer, terrible fighter.

Ass beat? :lmao

Kobe and Reggie wrestled onto the scorers table. Raja clotheslined him and there was no fight.

You're a complete moron.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 03:39 AM
Ass beat? :lmao

You're a complete moron.
That complete moron makes over 50 posts per day on spurstalk.

cobbler
05-07-2009, 03:44 AM

Beat up like Scola? It was one hard forarm to the chest and Scola over played it. If he dove any further backwards his head would have hit first. You are going to tell me a guy the size of Scola is going to fall that hard. Yeah right. Beat up? Dude, you are clueless

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 03:46 AM
Beat up like Scola? It was one hard forarm to the chest and Scola over played it. If he dove any further backwards his head would have hit first. You are going to tell me a guy the size of Scola is going to fall that hard. Yeah right. Beat up? Dude, you are clueless
Fisher's blood tells it was even harder than Scola's fall showed.

cobbler
05-07-2009, 03:47 AM
That complete moron makes over 50 posts per day on spurstalk.

Oh...excuse me. A mega posting complete moron. Is that better?

WTF does the number of posts have to do with the quality?

:bang

cobbler
05-07-2009, 03:48 AM
Fisher's blood tells it was even harder than Scola's fall showed.

Grow some balls.

ginobili's bald spot
05-07-2009, 04:29 AM
lol Rocketfan. I laugh at your pain and suffering.