PDA

View Full Version : If L.A. gets a split in Houston, they win in 6

Amuseddaysleeper
05-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Games 3 and 4 are going to be amazing, I just don't know if the Rockets have enough firepower to beat the Lakers in both home games.

Yao Ming has to get 30 points in each game, minimum.

Artest93
05-07-2009, 01:34 AM
I don't think it's about winning the series anymore, it's going to be about beatin the fuck out of the lakers physically

Amuseddaysleeper
05-07-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't think it's about winning the series anymore, it's going to be about beatin the fuck out of the lakers physically

:lol

Even better.

Should the Lakers get past the Rockets, I think the Nuggets will be tougher than they expect as well.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Yao Ming has to score 20+ ppg on a good percentage for the Rockettes to win.

They simply can't rely on Ron Ron and co. to shoot as hot as they have been because even that isn't enough to get a win. Ron will come back down to earth and stop hitting those bullshit fading 3's with the shot clock winding down and the rest of the team will begin to get a little cold from outside.

It's the law of averages. HOU simply doesn't have the firepower to keep up with LAL.

And I'm loving Shane Battier the Kobe Stopper holding him to 36ppg on 52% shooting.

YellowFever
05-07-2009, 01:41 AM

Even better.

Should the Lakers get past the Rockets, I think the Nuggets will be tougher than they expect as well.

It's all about match ups.

Lakers are the number 1 seed but it drew them two of the three teams that gave them trouble (the sweep of the rockets not withstanding...three of them were really close games).

I really wished landing in the two seed (drawing Dallas and Denver) would have been an easier path for the Lakers.

What gives the Lakers trouble are big centers and small, speedy Point Guards.

Denver has neither.

I predicted before that the rockets would give the Lakers more trouble than Denver would.

j.dizzle
05-07-2009, 01:45 AM
All La has to do is front Yao like Portland did & run a lot.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 01:48 AM

Even better.

Chauncey knows all about killing the pussy ass Lakers. And unlike the Rockets. SOME OF THE DENVER NUGGETS PLAY DIRTY TOO. Coach Karl knows all about thug ball... And they're not pretenders either (with the exception of Carmelo) like the pampered, limp-wristed, Hollywood prisses that is the LA Lakers.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Neither team will have a bright future, I suggest Laker fans and Rockets fans quit the bandwagons of these two teams and become a member of our troop. The future of this league belongs to young teams like Thunders.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Chauncey knows all about killing the pussy ass Lakers. And unlike the Rockets. SOME OF THE DENVER NUGGETS PLAY DIRTY TOO. Coach Karl knows all about thug ball... And they're not pretenders either (with the exception of Carmelo) like the pampered, limp-wristed, Hollywood prisses that is the LA Lakers.

Plus, the Nuggets are peaking right now and playing impressive defense. The only thing is, I don't know if I like how they'll matchup with Gasol/Bynum. Nene can be very physical in the post, though.

Caltex2
05-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Neither team will have a bright future, I suggest Laker fans and Rockets fans quit the bandwagons of these two teams and become a member of our troop. The future of this league belongs to young teams like Thunders.

And what sport do the "Thunders" play? And if it's the NBA, do they have more wins in the last two years than any playoff team from the West has wins from this year alone? :lmao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Oklahoma_City_Thunder_seasons

Do they really have only 9 more wins over the last 3 years compared to the West's top seed from this year?

UltimA
05-07-2009, 09:36 AM
I don't think it's about winning the series anymore, it's going to be about beatin the fuck out of the lakers physicallyOh tell me about it, I can't wait. :toast

Indazone
05-07-2009, 09:50 AM
It'll be six game alright. Rockets take next two on their home court and lose on the Lakers court and win on their home court again. Buh bye.

turiaf for president
05-07-2009, 10:00 AM
lakers will take both in houston and close out in 5.

Budkin
05-07-2009, 10:13 AM
God damn I hate the fucking Lakers... come on Rockets... win this shit!

The_Game
05-07-2009, 10:31 AM
It'll be six game alright. Rockets take next two on their home court and lose on the Lakers court and win on their home court again. Buh bye.

get real

NO CHANCE houston wins both on their homecourt...Lakers may get both in houston.