PDA

View Full Version : I dont hate Kobe...

Matchman
05-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Hes kicking asses out there so he can talk all the trash he wants. What i really hate about the Lakers is that stupid scrubs like Odom and Vujacic and Walton start acting up when their team is winning as if they are really da shit out there. Let me remind you guys, Kobe is winning in spite of yall.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Well, I can honestly say, the refs throwing Ron Ron out of the game fucked up an entertaining playoff game. I dunno what he was saying, that's too bad though.

I think the Lakers still would have won it but they should have just let the Rockets decide it.

DAF86
05-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Hes kicking asses out there so he can talk all the trash he wants. What i really hate about the Lakers is that stupid scrubs like Odom and Vujacic and Walton start acting up when their team is winning as if they are really da shit out there. Let me remind you guys, Kobe is winning in spite of yall.

I don't agree with this "as long as you're big you can do whathever you want" thing.

Matchman
05-07-2009, 02:01 AM
I don't agree with this "as long as you're big you can do whathever you want" thing.

well hes just talking trash and hes not doing anything physical to Battier. theres a difference between talking trash and acting like monkeys like KG

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:09 AM
When you shit all over an elite defender like Battier the way Kobe did tonight you can say whatever the fuck you want.

/thread

Ghazi
05-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Kobe just had a hot shooting game.

angrydude
05-07-2009, 02:20 AM
If Kobe has to average 40 pts to beat the rockets in this series then the lakers deserve to win.

He's going to have to though, otherwise the games are all going to be like game 1.

JamStone
05-07-2009, 02:30 AM
I think a lot of non Laker fans don't really hate the Lakers.

I think most non Laker fans hate the bitch ass Laker fans.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Kobe and Yao are both key to this series.

I don't expect Kobe to play like he did tonight for the rest of this series. He's going to have off shooting nights. Other guys on the Lakers will have to step up, like Odom and Pau.

On the flipside the Rockets cannot win if Yao Ming doesn't score 20+ppg and is a non factor on the bench.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:35 AM

Are you fucking stupid?

Every other post is about Fisher being a dirty bitch and Kobe a rapist.

Fuck you Detroit MFers are stupid. Go back to your $18k house.

robbie380
05-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Are you fucking stupid?

Every other post is about Fisher being a dirty bitch and Kobe a rapist.

Fuck you Detroit MFers are stupid. Go back to your $18k house.

fuck you!!!!!!!!!! you stupid fucking fuck fuck fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bukefal
05-07-2009, 02:39 AM
well, I do

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 04:03 AM
It's not Kobe's fault to be that offensive, it's God that makes him this way. You may either hate God or hate yourself being too idiotic, of course you can't hate God... So you are an IDIOT. :idiot

TheSpursFNRule
05-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Its so funny when guys like Vujacic and Walton talk shit. They don't do anything I completely agree, Kobe at least he earns the bragging right.

Matchman
05-07-2009, 06:01 AM
It's not Kobe's fault to be that offensive, it's God that makes him this way. You may either hate God or hate yourself being too idiotic, of course you can't hate God... So you are an IDIOT. :idiot

how about we dont believe in god? have you thought about that? :sleep

SAtown
05-07-2009, 06:14 AM

:tu

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-07-2009, 06:20 AM

I think you should be agreeing with what's worse...

a superstar trash talking, who jaws at players but has 'game'... or scrub ass nobodies like Luke Walton and Sasha Vujabitch doing the exact same thing....

UltimA
05-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Well, I can honestly say, the refs throwing Ron Ron out of the game fucked up an entertaining playoff game. I dunno what he was saying, that's too bad though.

I think the Lakers still would have won it but they should have just let the Rockets decide it.Well if they would have kept Ron in the game, he would have kept going and if Kobe would have said anything it could turn into Ron just laying his ass out. :rolleyes

I do agree, Ron is a big part of our team and we needed him in the last 5 minutes. Our team just shut down, right after he was thrown out.

Lakers still would have won, but it would have been better like you we're saying.

Game 3 should be good. :toast

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 09:47 AM
how about we dont believe in god? have you thought about that? :sleep
Your lack of religious belief may induce you to fuck your mom someday, without the restriction of religion, those idiots like you have the biggest risk of becoming sinners.

Indazone
05-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Your lack of religious belief may induce you to fuck your mom someday, without the restriction of religion, those idiots like you have the biggest risk of becoming sinners.

Yes, very nice post there chump. Does anyone else know how that ties into this thread or the game of basketball?

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Yes, very nice post there chump. Does anyone else know how that ties into this thread or the game of basketball?
Ask the pathetic woman that gave birth to you a couple years ago. It's not your fault to be too poor to buy your mom a gift for mother's day, but your mom would feel even more upset than having nothing if you give her some sperm for her holiday.

spurs_50_21
05-07-2009, 10:52 AM

incest??

im out of here

Yuushi12
05-07-2009, 11:13 AM

+1. honestly for me kobe is a very good player.

Morg1411
05-07-2009, 11:15 AM

:toast

hater
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
I don't hate Kobe. But his behaviour is making me think twice.

I do hate Laker bitches like Vujachick. OMG I wish someone dropped that whinny bitch last night.

cobbler
05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Ask the pathetic woman that gave birth to you a couple years ago. It's not your fault to be too poor to buy your mom a gift for mother's day, but your mom would feel even more upset than having nothing if you give her some sperm for her holiday.

For GODS sake..... go away already!