PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you RAGE when watching basketball.

Tacker
05-07-2009, 10:41 AM
-Big man blocks a shot, runs down the floor, and instead of getting a touch a sissy perimeter player jacks a jump shot.

-When a player defends with his arms straight up, and the offensive player jumps into him and gets a call.

-When a player is wide open in the corner and takes a jump shot when there is a clear path to the rim for a lay-up

-ESPN announcers

poop
05-07-2009, 10:46 AM
--When a player defends with his arms straight up, and the offensive player jumps into him and gets a call.

this.

also when Dirk No-winski gets the ball out on the perimeter somewhere, is guarded by a guy 6 inches shorter than him, he starts waving his elbows around like hes fighting for his life or something, other guy just stands there with his arms up, Dirt leans forward and put both his elbows into the guy and jacks up a jumpshot then flies backward arms flailing and scowling at the ref as if a terrible injustice has occured, Dirt to the line 2 free points. for nothing.

poop
05-07-2009, 10:49 AM
also i HATE how players from the NBA's darling teams get special treatment:

for example Rondo can smack a guy's face and knock his tooth out, 3 feet from where the ball was, or grab a guy and literally throw him into a table, and its perfectly ok, meanwhile Artest goes up and TALKS to kobe and he gets ejected from the game.
are you kidding me?

LocosPorJuana
05-07-2009, 10:54 AM
favoritism with their so called stars. It should be equal, a foul is a foul.
I hate shots of Eva longoria. Tony should have gone for paz vega.
Commissar Stern arrogance and evil grin.
Players who play for the paycheck.
Not being able to handcheck, but guards are allow to hammer at will at the centers.
Illegal defence no longer being illegal.
All Mascots.

DDS4
05-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Continuation. It's getting ridiculous.

Player hears the whistle first, then jacks up a shot. HE'S NOT IN THE ACT OF SHOOTING.

LnGrrrR
05-07-2009, 12:09 PM
-Big man blocks a shot, runs down the floor, and instead of getting a touch a sissy perimeter player jacks a jump shot.

-When a player defends with his arms straight up, and the offensive player jumps into him and gets a call.

-When a player is wide open in the corner and takes a jump shot when there is a clear path to the rim for a lay-up

-ESPN announcers

Good ones. I'd like to add...

- When a player is moving into the lane, is right there at the basket and instead of taking the layup and possibly getting fouled he kicks out to the perimeter

- When players don't pay attention to the shot clock

ElNono
05-07-2009, 12:10 PM
I would add:

- Kendrick Perkins moving screens that are NEVER called.

hater
05-07-2009, 12:12 PM
- Sasha Vujachick

Morg1411
05-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Agree with all, adding:

-- Ticky-tack fouls. Fouls called when you have to use slow-motion to even see the minor brush that's considered contact. If there ins't someone on the floor and bleeding, there shouldn't be a fucking foul.

LnGrrrR
05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I would add:

- Kendrick Perkins AND Big Baby Davis moving screens that are NEVER called.

fify :toast

Brazil
05-07-2009, 12:32 PM
- The race of the fouls at the end of the 4th drives me nuts, referees should give an intentional each time. It's just so fucking boring to spend 15 minutes of 2 minutes real playing time watching FTs and the 3 pts attempts then FTs then 3 pts the FTs. Why not giving intentional ? it's the perfect definition of intentional.

Indazone
05-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Knowing that the fix is in and David Stern assigning Crawford to a must win game for the Lakers.

lefty
05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
- KG

- Reggie Miller and Doug Collins on TNT, Mark Jackson and the ESPN chicks

- Utah Jazz's softness

- Referees really suck, even when they have no intention of " sterning "

poop
05-07-2009, 12:47 PM
the 'over-the-limit' foul rule. it is so stupid, why is there even a limit? all this results in is a guy getting bumped a bit while fighting for a rebound on the opposite end of the floor, then getting to walk to the other side and shoot freethrows. so fucking gay. also it just results in games being slowed down into molassis and being decided purely by freethrows.

sexinthatsx
05-07-2009, 03:28 PM
this.

also when Dirk No-winski gets the ball out on the perimeter somewhere, is guarded by a guy 6 inches shorter than him, he starts waving his elbows around like hes fighting for his life or something, other guy just stands there with his arms up, Dirt leans forward and put both his elbows into the guy and jacks up a jumpshot then flies backward arms flailing and scowling at the ref as if a terrible injustice has occured, Dirt to the line 2 free points. for nothing.

+1, Dirk pisses the fuck out of me when he does that. He actually expects the foul call even when no contact is made, thus, making him look like a jackass. Kobe is a bitch too because he flails his arms every time it's clearly a block getting a foul. FUCK THAT SHIT

lefty
05-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Oh, and Kobe doing his Jordan impressions

Lamest

Thing

Ever