PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Lakers Game 2

Duncan74
05-07-2009, 10:46 AM
My husband is a Rockets fan and I was watching the game with him last night and let me tell you that game was rigged!!! Kobe gets away with so much and that a** hole of a ref Joey is just as dirty. No wonder anytime he refs any of the Spurs games we get hit with all kinds of fouls and so on. Sorry to vent here but that game was just crazy! Too bad Kobe didn't get the swine flu for being the pig he is!!

Gervin44Silas13
05-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Kobe is the biggest asshole of the planet....If I were Rick Adleman I get a Rockets Bench player who's not going to play at all to to throw a swing a Kobe and Break his Jaw....and Screw the Lakers Season....try to Fix that Mr Stern!!!!!

fraga
05-07-2009, 12:55 PM
You're just figuring this out...

41times
05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Kobe is an A-Hole but the league will suspend Fisher for one game to "even it up" in Houston. I smell a game 7 in L.A.?

dbestpro
05-07-2009, 03:24 PM
What seems to be of interest is that for years any elbows thrown above the shoulders that connect would be cause for a technical and/or automatic ejection not to mention the possibilities of suspension. Some media folks try to play it off as he was in the heat of the battle trying to get a rebound.

Well, this is precisely the time that you should not throw an above the shoulder elbow because someone can get seriously hurt.

Now, for the litmus test. If Artest had thrown the elbow and it had hit Bryant in the throat Artest would have been kicked out, suspended for the next game and probably the rest of the season.

nil.ball
05-07-2009, 03:34 PM
What seems to be of interest is that for years any elbows thrown above the shoulders that connect would be cause for a technical and/or automatic ejection not to mention the possibilities of suspension. Some media folks try to play it off as he was in the heat of the battle trying to get a rebound.

Well, this is precisely the time that you should not throw an above the shoulder elbow because someone can get seriously hurt.

Now, for the litmus test. If Artest had thrown the elbow and it had hit Bryant in the throat Artest would have been kicked out, suspended for the next game and probably the rest of the season.

Amen brother, well said.

Slinkyman
05-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Poor Adelman, he has to be having a bad case of deja vu. It's like it's 2002 all over again but this time Houston is the team getting fucked.

temujin
05-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Stern had to use Joey to right the Lakers' ship.

The way the Lakers are playing, it would have been 0-2, with normal refs.

I won't believe that the NBA is NOT rigged untill I see this gangster gone for good.

He is the worst character in sports around the globe.

Ice009
05-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Fuck that game. TURN IT RIGHT UP HOUSTON. Turn the heat up in Houston and really punish these guys. Play tough and physical, but stay cool. Ron, get them back by winning the series, no other retaliation necessary.

I think I'm going with the Rockets. 1995 was a tough, tough series to lose, but I like this current Rockets team. I know I am not supposed to go for the Rockets, but I really like this team.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm sure it's easy, fun, and a habit for you to scream "DAVID STERN!!!!" everytime the Lakers win but that simply isn't the case in this series.

Manufan909
05-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Yeah i smack people in the throat for rebound all the time. Dumbass Laker fan.