PDA

View Full Version : Did Ron Artest Flop?

Allanon
05-07-2009, 12:44 PM
I haven't been able to get a replay of that "throat slash" yet. But it seems like Ron didn't even get elbowed in the throat. Kobe's arm was too low.

I heard on the radio they had gone over the play time and again and there was no hit to the throat.

So why was Artest "signaling an elbow to the throat" when he didn't even get hit there?

Was this just a major flop by Ron Ron so Kobe would get tossed? BTW, you can see Kobe's elbow at Ron's chest AND you can see Ron's elbow at Kobe's neck.

Maybe Ron was signalling that he had elbowed Kobe in the neck? :lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/reflexx/throat.jpg

Spur-Addict
05-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Stop with the bullshit.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Stop with the bullshit.

Open your eyes and look at the picture. Kobe's elbow is clearly NOT at Ron's neck while Ron's elbow is at Kobe's neck. :lol

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Nah. Please post the entire gif or you are not clutch.

Spur-Addict
Stop with the bullshit.

TheMACHINE
he didnt flop man...but the spurs fans are fired up cuz they are bored and already caught a buttload of fish

lefty
Denial

LMAO Laker fans

ElNono
That picture is BEFORE Kobe threw the elbow. It's the same picture claiming that RonRon elbowed Kobe first (if you see the video, you'll know it's bollocks)

poop
05-07-2009, 12:49 PM
LMAO at him 'trying to get kobe tossed'... kobe could take out a gun and shoot a fan in the first row and he wouldnt get tossed.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 12:50 PM
That picture is BEFORE Kobe threw the elbow. It's the same picture claiming that RonRon elbowed Kobe first (if you see the video, you'll know it's bollocks)

Whether or not it is before or after, you can see Ron's elbow on Kobe's neck, which ain't cool. This is a foul right?

And watching the video, I can't see how this is BEFORE the elbow. That's the point of impact right there.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 12:51 PM
whether or not it is before or after, you can see ron's elbow on kobe's neck, which ain't cool. this is a foul right?

and watching the video, i can't see how this is before the elbow. That's the point of impact right there.

yes. They called a foul on ron jack ass.

BlackSwordsMan
05-07-2009, 12:52 PM
2 game suspension if he were a sun

Allanon
05-07-2009, 12:54 PM
yes. They called a foul on ron jack ass.

Then why is Ron Ron the victim here?

So we have a picture with Ron's elbow to Kobe's neck. And we also have a picture of Kobe with an elbow in Ron's chest.

They both had a dirty play there, why is everybody just looking at Kobe's elbow and not Ron's? Ron's play was dirty as was Kobe's. Ron's came first and Kobe's was in retaliation.

hater
05-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Lakerfans are the most sensitive bunch of pussies I ever seen.

they keep making threads to get some kind of love. won't find it here pussies.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Lakerfans are the most sensitive bunch of pussies I ever seen.

keep making threads to get some kind of love. won't find it here pussies.

Stupid Spurfan still hanging around in the offseason.

How's the draft coming along bitch? :lol

koriwhat
05-07-2009, 01:00 PM
stupid faker fan still thinks he's signed into fakertalk.com

hater
05-07-2009, 01:01 PM
stupid faker fan still thinks he's signed into fakertalk.com

:lol

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Whether or not it is before or after, you can see Ron's elbow on Kobe's neck, which ain't cool. This is a foul right?

And watching the video, I can't see how this is BEFORE the elbow. That's the point of impact right there.

Jeez... Here's the video:

ieNEROwojUo

And here's the point of impact:

http://i40.tinypic.com/14kk754.png

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:02 PM

I've gone through the ENTIRE video frame. There isn't a single frame with Kobe's elbow on Ron's neck.

You noticed that nobody has been able to come up with one...it doesn't exist :lol

poop
05-07-2009, 01:03 PM
the elbow thing was really not much of an issue, it shouldnt have been a foul either way. but Artest getting EJECTED for TALKING to kobe is a joke considering what Rondo has got away with so far.

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:04 PM
I've gone through the ENTIRE video frame. There isn't a single frame with Kobe's elbow on Ron's neck.

You noticed that nobody has been able to come up with one...it doesn't exist :lol

Cry Havoc
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
This needed another thread.

poop
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Rondo smacks millers head, bloodies him = standard playoff foul.

Rondo grabs heinrich and throws him into a table = double tech including on on heinrich for getting thrown into a table.

Artest talks to kobe = EJECTION!!!!!!!!!

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:06 PM

Hahah, how is that the point of impact? If anything that looks like more of Ron fouling Kobe.

And where's Kobe's elbow? You can't even see Kobe's elbow, but you clearly see Ron's elbow at Kobe's neck.

Are you saying that Ron isn't fouling Kobe pretty good in your own picture?

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Hahah, how is that the point of impact? If anything that looks like more of Ron fouling Kobe.

Look at the fucking video. 1:10. That's exactly when he nails him in the throat. It's right before RonRon's head goes back from the impact.

You keep arguing with phony pictures, when you have a fucking crystal clear video.

Spur-Addict
05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure if this is one big joke or not.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Look at the fucking video. 1:10. That's exactly when he nails him in the throat. It's right before RonRon's head goes back from the impact.

I'm looking at your fucking picture.

It shows Ron's elbow clearly at Kobe's neck and you can't see Kobe's arm at all.

NOBODY can come up with a picture of Kobe's elbow at Ron's neck but we all assume he did because Ron told us he did. But we can all see Ron's elbow at Kobe's neck and it's no big deal.

If it's so easy to see Kobe elbowing Ron in the throat, where is a picture of it?

NOT ONE person has posted a picture of Kobe's elbow touching Ron's neck, but every body just wants to believe it's there.

Where's the picture?

If anything, that looks like Ron elbowing Kobe in the neck, not the other way around. That's another Ron foul in your picture.

How is Kobe doing ANYTHING wrong in your video frame?

Obviously you can see the elbow in Ron's chest here:

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Look at the fucking video.

We seem to be having a communication problem. Are you this dense?

It shows Ron's elbow clearly at Kobe's neck and you can't see Kobe's arm at all.

Look at the video. When you do, you'll know exactly where Kobe's arm is.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:18 PM
We seem to be having a communication problem. Are you this dense?

Maybe you're just that stupid. You keep talking about seeing something that isn't there.

Look at the video. When you do, you'll know exactly where Kobe's arm is.

I can show you plenty of Ron elbows on Kobe's neck. How do you feel about Ron's elbow on Kobe, ElNono?

Show me a picture of Kobe's elbow on Ron's neck or it didn't happen.

Spur-Addict
05-07-2009, 01:18 PM
El Nono, this must be some sort of joke just to nudge at people. If it isn't, then there's no use in attempting to explain.

N4th4n
05-07-2009, 01:19 PM

NOBODY can come up with a picture of Kobe's elbow at Ron's neck but we all assume he did because Ron told us he did. But we can all see Ron's elbow at Kobe's neck and it's no big deal.

If anything, that looks like Ron elbowing Kobe in the neck, not the other way around. That's another Ron foul in your picture.

How is Kobe doing ANYTHING wrong in your video frame?

Stop posting that picture, you are only making your self look like an idiot. That picture is not when he got hit in the throat it is BEFORE you moron. By your logic I could show a picture of Hitler enjoying a cup of tea at age 20 and claim it proves he never killed jews. Kobe has a long history of dirty elbows, ask Raja Bell.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Stop posting that picture, you are only making your self look like an idiot. That picture is not when he got hit in the throat it is BEFORE you moron. By your logic I could show a picture of Hitler enjoying a cup of tea at age 20 and claim it proves he never killed jews. Kope has a long history of dirty elbows, ask Raja Bell.

Again, if it's so easy to see Kobe elbowing Ron Artest in the throat, where is this picture?

You're saying it happened, where is the picture of it?

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Maybe you're just that stupid. You keep talking about seeing something that isn't there.

It's right here. Where's the RonRon flop? Are you gonna deny Kobe elbowed him?

ieNEROwojUo

I can show you plenty of Ron elbows on Kobe's neck. How do you feel about Ron's elbow on Kobe, ElNono?

Show me a picture of Kobe's elbow on Ron's neck or it didn't happen.

Well, this is when you turn into your average irrational Laker fan.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
It's right here. Where's the RonRon flop? Are you gonna deny Kobe elbowed him?

No, I see it myself, Kobe elbow Ron in the chest, it's right here. What I'm saying is he didn't hit him in the throat as Ron claims.

Ron flopped his "throat hit" (it was a chest hit) and all you fish bought it hook line and sinker.

Well, this is when you turn into your average irrational Laker fan.

So you're saying you never saw it either, I knew the picture didn't exist.

Nobody can come up with a picture of Kobe's elbow on Ron's neck even with a video in plain sight, very odd.

hater
05-07-2009, 01:25 PM
OMG I didn't know Allanon was this dumb

RedsLakers24
Allanon is not saying that Kobe didnt elbow him cuz he clearly did, he is saying he elbowed him in the chest and not in the neck like Ron is claiming Kobe did, You could see Ron's elbow all over Kobes neck so it was Kobe's retaliation, but i agree Ron should have never been ejected it should have been a no call since both players fouled each other

Spur-Addict
Even Collins saw it, and he's a big Kobe fan. It's quite evident to say so myself. You can catch him getting ready at 1:09, then landing at 1:10. Come on Kobe, you don't have to play that way when you're the second best player in the world.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
OMG I didn't know Allanon was this dumb

OMG, I never knew your mom's ear was so tight.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Kobe's arm is pointed upward, the reason you cannot see his arm is bc Artest is not a window. You are being pretty pathetic right now.

By the way, once again, Ron got called for a foul, so what is your point? Kobe retaliated by throwing a bow (which he has been suspended for numerous times).

RedsLakers24
05-07-2009, 01:34 PM
So if Ron says kobe did hit him in the Throat we must believe him and suspend Kobe?

hhml
05-07-2009, 01:38 PM
If anything, Ron should've been called for the first foul. But since they let so much contact go in the post, this being the post season where there are more physical plays, no foul should've been called and just let the play go on. Ron went after Kobe and was right in his face.

The game was getting chippy at that point so Ron getting a T was reasonable. Then he made a throat slash motion the first time and that's why he got tossed I think. It was understandable given the state the game was in at that point. Only after Ron got that 2nd tech did he started making gestures like he got hit in the neck, twice.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Watch the video. No throat slash was made. Just the elbow across the throat. Laker fans are dumb, led by Dr.House.

DAF86
05-07-2009, 01:42 PM
No, I see it myself, Kobe elbow Ron in the chest, it's right here. What I'm saying is he didn't hit him in the throat as Ron claims.

Ron flopped his "throat hit" (it was a chest hit) and all you fish bought it hook line and sinker.

Nobody can come up with a picture of Kobe's elbow on Ron's neck even with a video in plain sight, very odd.

Why the hell would Artest say that Kobe elbowed him on the throat if it was a lie? knowing that there're lots of cameras that can prove him wrong and then he would look like a fool (exactly like you're looking right now Allanon). Stop trying to find scapegoats on pictures and look at the fucking video.

RedsLakers24
05-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Why the hell would Artest say that Kobe elbowed him on the throat if it was a lie? knowing that there're lots of cameras that can prove him wrong and then he would look like a fool (exactly like you're looking right now Allanon). Stop trying to find scapegoats on pictures and look at the fucking video.

Because an elbow above the shoulders is an automatic suspension, anything below will be view by the league and determine

Mad_Hatter
05-07-2009, 01:45 PM
where's the baseline angle?

personally i think it should have been an equal foul on each. what is wrong is Ron getting ejected for getting in kobe's face.

nkdlunch
05-07-2009, 01:45 PM

please tell me you are joking.

You are showing a picture of seconds before Kobe's elbow. It is like showing a picture of the twin towers and say that 911 never happened. :downspin:

hhml
05-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Watch 1:36 - 1:38. Ron was saying he got elbowed but the gesture he did made it look like a threat. One swift motion from right to left across the neck. That is what Joey took it as.

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:52 PM

LOL @ totally ignoring the video and pushing with this picture that has RonRon already falling back from the blow. :lmao

So, because RonRon is not transparent, it didn't happen?
Are you listening to yourself?

RedsLakers24
05-07-2009, 01:54 PM
LOL @ totally ignoring the video and pushing with this picture that has RonRon already falling back from the blow. :lmao

So, because RonRon is not transparent, it didn't happen?
Are you listening to yourself?

Yeah but there is no other angle from the video and from the video they have it doesnt seem clear that kobe elbowed him the throat, so if its not clear that it was in they throat you are going to suspend him becasue ron said he elbowed him in the throat

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Watch 1:36 - 1:38. Ron was saying he got elbowed but the gesture he did made it look like a threat. One swift motion from right to left across the neck. That is what Joey took it as.

Lakers fans seem able to only look at the basic evidence. They do not know how to use deductive reasoning. Look at things in context.

ElNono
05-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah but there is no other angle from the video and from the video they have it doesnt seem clear that kobe elbowed him the throat, so if its not clear that it was in they throat you are going to suspend him becasue ron said he elbowed him in the throat

I already said Kobe shouldn't be suspended, and Artest shouldn't have been ejected. You missed the point entirely.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:00 PM
I already said Kobe shouldn't be suspended, and Artest shouldn't have been ejected. You missed the point entirely.

Are you surprised? Dr.House, Lakaluva, 21 blessings, Allanon and Sasha; your Lakers starting 5

hhml
05-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Lakers fans seem able to only look at the basic evidence. They do not know how to use deductive reasoning. Look at things in context.

There were other fans, probably some of the Spurs fans too, saying the same thing at the initial play.

mavs>spurs2
05-07-2009, 02:05 PM
lmao @ Artest

"Hit me in my throat again. Hit me in my throat again. Hit me in my fuckin throat again!"

:lmao Kobe looked scared

iggypop123
05-07-2009, 02:08 PM
he got hit in the chest. espn says they saw another angle and it was in the chest.

RedsLakers24
05-07-2009, 02:10 PM
he got hit in the chest. espn says they saw another angle and it was in the chest.

Yeah but everybody wants kobe suspended becasue he rape someone

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Kobe's arm is pointed upward, the reason you cannot see his arm is bc Artest is not a window. You are being pretty pathetic right now.

Ah, so the truth finally comes out, you can't see Ron Artest getting elbowed in the throat.

Kobe elbowed Ron Artest in the throat, but we just couldn't see it.

We're just going to take Ron Artest's word for it.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:24 PM

Yup, they said he got hit right on the Jersey.

But don't let facts get in the way, Ron Artest, the most sane player in the NBA said he got hit in the "throat"...we must believe him. And besides, all the fans say he did but you can't see Kobe hitting him in the throat because Ron Artest is in the way :lol

Double-Up
05-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Better angle and it does show Kobe elbowed Artest in the neck. I don't think it warrants a suspension but he should be punished in some manner.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4149491

ElNono
05-07-2009, 02:30 PM

No they didn't. This is the quote:

"but replays appeared to show Bryant's elbow striking Artest on his upper chest, just above the "R" on Artest's Rockets jersey"

Please stop making stuff up.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Better angle and it does show Kobe elbowed Artest in the neck. I don't think it warrants a suspension but he should be punished in some manner.

That's the video, if you look, Kobe's elbow hits Ron right on the R of Rockets. That's on his jersey and not the neck.

If you guys still can't see it, I can extract that frame from this video if you wish.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:33 PM
striking Artest on his upper chest, just above the "R" on Artest's Rockets jersey"

This.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Ah, so the truth finally comes out, you can't see Ron Artest getting elbowed in the throat.

Kobe elbowed Ron Artest in the throat, but we just couldn't see it.

We're just going to take Ron Artest's word for it.

/thread.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:34 PM
/thread.

striking Artest on his upper chest, just above the "R" on Artest's Rockets jersey"

That's the video, if you look, Kobe's elbow hits Ron right on the R of Rockets. That's on his jersey and not the neck.

If you guys still can't see it, I can extract that frame from this video if you wish.

This I agree upon. Toldja it wasn't on the neck.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:35 PM
It was right in the lower part of Ron's throat. It is clear. There is only like 5 inches between the top of a logo and the bottom part of the throat.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:38 PM
It was right in the lower part of Ron's throat. It is clear. There is only like 5 inches between the top of a log and the bottom part of the throat.

The Rockets wear v-neck jerseys, if you hit a guy on the jersey, it's obviously not on the neck.

Look at where the R in Rockets is, that's nowhere near the fully exposed neck.

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w51/img.444568_t.jpg

ElNono
05-07-2009, 02:40 PM
NOBODY can come up with a picture of Kobe's elbow at Ron's neck

Where's the picture?

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9108/picture2fhb.png

Game Over.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:40 PM
The camera showed the elbow landing clearly above the logo. Maybe not the entire elbow, but a portion of the arm was in the throat region.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:41 PM

Game Over.

End Thread. Again.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:42 PM

Game Over.

Hahah, maybe Kobe hit Artest with a shadow? You can clearly see his elbow is NOT touching the throat, only chest.

There's no contact with the throat in your picture. :lol

Look at Ron's face, he looks perfectly happy in your picture, a bit too happy for somebody hit in the throat? :lol

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Hahah, maybe Kobe hit Artest with a shadow? You can clearly see his elbow is NOT touching the throat, only chest.

Did you join before or after the Gasol trade?

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:44 PM
:lmao at Spur fan get COMPLETELY HUMILIATED.

Ron Artest FLOPPED like a little bitch and deserved to get ejected for it. Replay CLEARLY shows he was hit in the chest and not in the neck like he cried about.

Spur fan just kill yourself. After the 1st round beatdown from the fucking Mavginas you come in and disgrace yourself again with your false accusations against Kobe. Just pathetic.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:45 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/video?id=4149491

ElNono
05-07-2009, 02:47 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb44/spadum/de-motivational%20posters/denial.jpg

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:49 PM

Ron Artest FLOPPED like a little bitch and deserved to get ejected for it. Replay CLEARLY shows he was hit in the chest and not in the neck like he cried about.

Spur fan just kill yourself. After the 1st round beatdown from the fucking Mavginas you come in and disgrace yourself again with your false accusations against Kobe. Just pathetic.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:50 PM

I'm looking at the picture again and just realized you just owned yourself with that picture.

Kobe is on his tippytoes on the left foot. On the right foot, he's clearly being lifted off the ground with Ron's knee.

Meanwhile, you can clearly see Artest with his elbow on Kobe's neck.

Look at it again, that is a picture of Ron Artest fouling Kobe.

Hahah. :lol

mavs>spurs2
You can plainly see from the video that he elbowed Ron in the throat. 1,000 still shots from moments before the elbow to the throat don't mean that it didn't happen. Just watch the video. Still not suspension worthy though since they were fighting for position, but I see why Ron was pissed. Should have called a tech and been done with it.

DPG21920

Laker fans can't talk shit, you lost to the Celtics. LMFAO, the Celtics. You have lost the right to shit talk. Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 02:52 PM
:lmao at Spur fan refusing to look at the reverse angle footage which completely destroys their pathetic arguments.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:53 PM
:lmao at Spur fan refusing to look at the reverse angle footage which completely destroys their pathetic arguments.

Shhh, girl, shhhh... don't let the facts get in the way of hate. :lol

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OqiMz0BfqtBd6M:http://amandadowling.co.uk/dsc_5508.jpg

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:55 PM

Shhh, girl, don't let the facts get in the way of hate. :lol

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OqiMz0BfqtBd6M:http://amandadowling.co.uk/dsc_5508.jpg

How cute. You guys can compare join dates.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 02:56 PM
You can plainly see from the video that he elbowed Ron in the throat. 1,000 still shots from moments before the elbow to the throat don't mean that it didn't happen. Just watch the video. Still not suspension worthy though since they were fighting for position, but I see why Ron was pissed. Should have called a tech and been done with it.

Shhhhhh, girl.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 02:58 PM
How cute. You guys can compare join dates.

That "shhh girl" was pretty funny, had to copy. But let's stick with the subject.

Let it go guys, with this new video posted, you can see Kobe hit him on the R on his Rockets jersey.

It was an elbow either way. Both Artest and Kobe got theirs in that video.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Upperchest, lower throat same region. That is like saying "I hit him in the jaw, not the face".

Clinging to semantics is what is funny. You cannot see Ron's throat in that picture can you? Where did it go?

Allanon
05-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Upperchest, lower throat same region. That is like saying "I hit him in the jaw, not the face".

Upper chest and throat are the same region? That's like saying I punched him in the face, not the throat. Two separate areas.

The chest can take a helluva lot more pounding than the throat.

Clinging to semantics is what is funny. You cannot see Ron's throat in that picture can you? Where did it go?

Hahah, you can clearly see there's no contact (there's a shadow under Kobe's elbow, Kobe's elbow is clearly not touching Ron's throat at all).

This is a picture of Artest clearly fouling Kobe, not the other way around. Just look at how high off the ground both Kobe's feet are while Artest's feet are fully planted :lol

La Peace
05-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Laker fans can't talk shit, you lost to the Celtics. LMFAO, the Celtics. You have lost the right to shit talk. Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

And you lost to the Lakers

Get back in line

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:10 PM
And you lost to the Lakers

Get back in line

This is not about the Spurs. It is about the Lakers getting owned by the Celtics.

ElNono
05-07-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm looking at the picture again and just realized you just owned yourself with that picture.

Kobe is on his tippytoes on the left foot. On the right foot, he's clearly being lifted off the ground with Ron's knee.

Meanwhile, you can clearly see Artest with his elbow on Kobe's neck.

Look at it again, that is a picture of Ron Artest fouling Kobe.

You need to go see a ophthalmologist. Just look at the fucking video.
Kobe is spinning left while delivering the blow, that's exactly why his left foot is tippy toeing. His right foot is up because that's how people spin over one foot. Have you ever tried to spin flat footed?

Jeez you guys are pathetic.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Upper chest and throat are the same region? That's like saying I punched him in the face, not the throat. Two separate areas.

Hahah, you can clearly see there's no contact (there's a shadow under Kobe's elbow, Kobe's elbow is clearly not touching Ron's throat at all).

This is a picture of Artest clearly fouling Kobe, not the other way around. Just look at how high off the ground both Kobe's feet are while Artest's feet are fully planted :lol

Does the chest not flow into the throat? Like I said, part of his arm hit his upper chest, part his throat.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 03:25 PM
You need to go see a ophthalmologist. Just look at the fucking video.
Kobe is spinning left while delivering the blow, that's exactly why his left foot is tippy toeing. His right foot is up because that's how people spin over one foot. Have you ever tried to spin flat footed?

Jeez you guys are pathetic.

I think you need some glasses with a rewind button.

Kobe hitting Ron Artest in the chest occurred when Kobe was looking forward at the basket. Your picture has him facing the side of the court

Just stop :lol

Kobe facing forward with contact

Ron Artest fouling Kobe from behind (your picture)

And here's the video, Kobe is obviously looking straight forward when he elbows Ron Ron. Not sideways like in your picture :lol

Allanon
05-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Does the chest not flow into the throat? Like I said, part of his arm hit his upper chest, part his throat.

And the chest all flows into the nutz. I guess you could say Kobe elbowed him in the nutz too :lol

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:32 PM
And the chest all flows into the nutz. I guess you could say Kobe elbowed him in the nutz too :lol

Yes. Because the lower part of one's throat compared to the proximity of the upper chest is equidistant from the upper chest to the nuts.

We now have Dr. House and Dr. Allanon.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Yes. Because the lower part of one's throat compared to the proximity of the upper chest is equidistant from the upper chest to the nuts.

We now have Dr. House and Dr. Allanon.

Chest = Throat, gotcha Dr DPG :lol

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 03:47 PM
:lmao at pathetic Spur fan backtracking.

Now upper chest = throat. Fucking morons. No wonder, San Antonio education at its best.

ElNono
05-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Kobe hitting Ron Artest in the chest occurred when Kobe was looking forward at the basket. Your picture has him facing the side of the court

Just stop :lol

And here's the video, Kobe is obviously looking straight forward when he elbows Ron Ron. Not sideways like in your picture :lol

It's funny, because I grabbed that picture FROM THAT EXACT VIDEO.

Here, argue with the video. I set it to loop forever, so you can drill it in your head:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/753/elbowdesktop.gif

Game Over

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Chest = Throat, gotcha Dr DPG :lol

Please quote me saying the Chest=Throat. I said you can see part of his arm hit the chest and another part hit the throat.

nil.ball
05-07-2009, 03:56 PM

Here, argue with the video. I set it to loop forever, so you can drill it in your head:

Game Over

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4149491&categoryid=2459788
Why can't refs review this during the game? This was blatantly obvious elbow.
Why can't they review the play? :depressed

Allanon
05-07-2009, 03:57 PM

Game Over

Yup, like I said, Kobe was facing forward when he delivered the elbow to the chest. When he hits Kobe, you can see the entire word Lakers on his jersey.

Your picture here was way before the elbow, you can't read anything on his jersey....note Kobe is sideways being lifted off the ground by Artest (look at the feet).

Loop your picture a few more times, you'll get it. Your picture isn't of Kobe's elbow, it's a picture of Artest fouling Kobe.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 03:58 PM
He spun to deliver the elbow.

Ron got called for the foul.

RedsLakers24
05-07-2009, 04:04 PM

Yeah but ron was fouling him before the elbow

Allanon
05-07-2009, 04:04 PM

I'm not denying the elbow, I'm saying it was a hit to the chest, not the throat. Ron was fouling Kobe the entire play.

Elbow to the throat/head = suspension
Elbow to the chest = no suspension

Kobe obviously hits Artest on the R of his Rockets jersey.

Ron Artest faked a hit on the throat to get Kobe suspended but the replay shows otherwise. Smart flop by Artest, almost panned out too. Fooled alot of sheep out there but luckily the replays show different.

Rule 12, Part A, Section 5-Q of the official NBA rulebook cites: "Elbow fouls which make contact above shoulder level, and punching fouls, although recorded as both personal and team fouls, are unsportsmanlike acts. The player will be ejected immediately."

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah but ron was fouling him before the elbow

Ron got called for the foul. Kobe, nothing for the elbow. Players get fouled all the time, should you be able to throw an elbow at the guy who fouled you every time?

Flux451
05-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Kobe had every right to clear Artest off his neck if the refs were not going to call a foul.

According to the US Amendments? Moral Ethics? Nba Rules? Newton's real first law?

MiamiHeat
05-07-2009, 04:20 PM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3937/kobeelbow.jpg

Flux451
05-07-2009, 04:21 PM

STFU. He elbowed Artest in the throat to clear him off. Artest fouled him in the box out. The elbow was excessive. Not necessarily where Kobe aimed but it was malicious. Pending Flagrant foul after review post game. end of story.

ElNono
05-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Allanon: Post a phony annotated picture, and ask if Artest flopped.
Nono: Video posted.
Allanon: Since there's no actual picture of Kobe's elbow on Artest throat, it didn't happen.
Nono: Photo posted.
Allanon: Kobe is tippy toeing on his left foot!
Nono: Video posted with better angle.
Allanon: Kobe is not facing forward!

I mean, really?

Tell you what. You see whatever you want to see. I think I made my point here.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Allanon: Since there's no actual picture of Kobe's elbow on Artest throat, it didn't happen.

I mean, really?

That is Allanon in a nutshell when arguing. It is ridiculous the logic he follows.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 04:37 PM

http://xjiro.com/open/oj-gloves.jpg

Allanon
05-07-2009, 05:15 PM

I mean, really?

Thanks for admitting you don't have ANY picture of Kobe's elbow touching Ron's neck. Funny how such an obvious foul has no evidence from all angles. Maybe because it doesn't exist? :lol

All the little sheep have bought into Artest's throat flop, but Stu Jackson sees the evidence himself.

Don't worry, Kobe won't get suspended because an elbow to the neck is an automatic suspension and nothing shows him elbowing Ron in the neck.

Elbow to the chest, sure. Neck, no.

You got it correct when you said this:

EDIT: Just saw the news, no Suspension on Kobe...no contact above the shoulders. :toast

Suspensions only occur when the elbow is above the shoulders (ie. to the neck/head)

EDIT: Quote from ESPN:

Jackson also announced that the Lakers' Kobe Bryant has been assessed a flagrant foul one for elbowing Houston's Ron Artest in the chest area in the fourth quarter.

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 05:28 PM
he didnt flop man...but the spurs fans are fired up cuz they are bored and already caught a buttload of fish
Got a long way to go to catch up to all the fish you've caught in the last 7 years though....

Allanon
05-07-2009, 05:29 PM
That is Allanon in a nutshell when arguing. It is ridiculous the logic he follows.

Stu Jackson, the NBA, and I all have the same "ridiculous" logic and eyes. Thankyou.

Jackson also announced that the Lakers' Kobe Bryant has been assessed a flagrant foul one for elbowing Houston's Ron Artest in the chest area in the fourth quarter.

TheMACHINE
05-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Allanon: 1
ElNino: 0

/thread

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Stu Jackson, the NBA, and I all have the same "ridiculous" logic and eyes. Thankyou.

The same logic that did not suspend Rondo...Ya, priding yourself on having the same logic as the NBA. Self-Ownage.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 05:51 PM
The same logic that did not suspend Rondo...Ya, priding yourself on having the same logic as the NBA. Self-Ownage.

From a Rocketfan himself, hates the Lakers with a passion:

Just fine Kobe 25K and move on. The elbow was thrown yes. Was it high enough? No. If it were 4 inches higher and hit him in the head, throw the bum out.

Indazone has more invested in this series but even he's able to man up and admit what he sees.

Unlike you and ElNono

/thread

ElNono
05-07-2009, 05:54 PM

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 07:53 PM
From a Rocketfan himself, hates the Lakers with a passion:

Indazone has more invested in this series but even he's able to man up and admit what he sees.

Unlike you and ElNono

/thread

I agreed with Indazone, so what is your point again? You are acting like I said he should be suspended.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 07:58 PM
I agreed with Indazone, so what is your point again? You are acting like I said he should be suspended.

You said Kobe hit Artest in the throat. He didn't.

Stu Jackson, the NBA, Indazone and a bunch of other posters agree, there was no throat contact...it was a hit to the chest. It was 4 inches too low to make throat contact.

And this is what I've been saying since page 1 and you guys just wouldn't listen.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 08:06 PM
You said Kobe hit Artest in the throat. He didn't.

Stu Jackson, the NBA, Indazone and a bunch of other posters agree, there was no throat contact...it was a hit to the chest. It was 4 inches too low to make throat contact.

And this is what I've been saying since page 1 and you guys just wouldn't listen.

I said clearly he hit him in the high chest/low throat area. Many people also agreed with me. Hubie Brown just said the same thing during the Cavs game.

dirk4mvp
05-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Hubie Brown just said the same thing during the Cavs game.

Nothing's official until spurstalk's version chimes in.

sook
05-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Open your eyes and look at the picture. Kobe's elbow is clearly NOT at Ron's neck while Ron's elbow is at Kobe's neck. :lol

no offense, if you are going to post it, don't post the frame of Kobe's elbow coming down. Post the entire GIF.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 08:11 PM
It was right in the lower part of Ron's throat. It is clear.

Jackson also announced that the Lakers' Kobe Bryant has been assessed a flagrant foul one for elbowing Houston's Ron Artest in the chest area

http://www.garlandisd.net/news/articles/images/R_CarverGirlShhh.jpg

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Does not disprove my point. It was a lot closer to the throat than the middle of the chest. Everyone can see the film, the pics and have seen it live. It was clear.

Just because it was not quite high enough to warrant a suspension does not mean it was not in the area.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Does not disprove my point. It was a lot closer to the throat than the middle of the chest. Everyone can see the film, the pics and have seen it live. It was clear.

Just because it was not quite high enough to warrant a suspension does not mean it was not in the area.

Kicking a guy in the high thigh is close to the nutz, but still, it's a kick to the leg, not the nutz.

Kobe elbowed him in the chest, it was high, but it was still in the chest and not the throat.

No need to dramatize and make it seem worse.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 08:16 PM
You are saying absolutely that no part of Kobe's arm/elbow touched Ron's throat?

You are saying that you saw the elbow was there, but did not touch bc you saw a shadow correct?

sook
05-07-2009, 08:17 PM
You can freeze it at any time and come up with a whole new story for every frame. The f act of the matter is that with a 2d photo with the positioning of the players, you don't hgave much depth perception.,

Stop with the nonsense and let it go. No one should have gotten suspended but it is utter nonsense that artest got called for the foul and ended up getting ejected.

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Ron Artest did not flop you clowns....PEACE

Allanon
05-07-2009, 08:21 PM
You are saying absolutely that no part of Kobe's arm/elbow touched Ron's throat?

Don't take my word for it:

Stu Jackson's responsible for suspending Kobe on his elbow to Manu. Let's see what he thinks here. He's been known for being "excessive" in his punishments:

Jackson also announced that the Lakers' Kobe Bryant has been assessed a flagrant foul one for elbowing Houston's Ron Artest in the chest area

I also got these quotes from Clutchfans (the Rockets fan board):

he didnt throw an elbow above the shoulder so dont know what your complaint is.

Looks to me it was at the chest according to the espn video.

And if you read this thread here, there are quite a few people who are saying it's a chest hit as well:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125659&page=2

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 08:26 PM

Allanon
05-07-2009, 08:37 PM

This was the play before the elbow. This was prior to Kobe's spin move and elbow.

As you can see by the shadow under Kobe's elbow, there is no contact with Kobe's elbow and Ron's neck. Ron's still looking happy as pie, obviously hasn't eaten the elbow yet.

All this picture shows is Ron Artest rooting Kobe with his knee. Kobe's on his tippy toes with no leverage...all the leverage is on Ron's side, as you can see with his two firmly planted feet.

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 08:40 PM
You cannot see Ron's neck, where did it go? This was the elbow spin. Not prior. That was the play.

angelbelow
05-07-2009, 08:40 PM
i doubt the elbow hurt artest, so in that respect you can say that he flopped.

Allanon
05-07-2009, 08:43 PM
You cannot see Ron's neck, where did it go? This was the elbow spin. Not prior. That was the play.

Look at the video, how is that a spin? He still has his back to Artest in this picture.

Once Kobe completed his spin he was side to side with Artest, that's when he elbowed Artest in the chest. By the time the contact was made he was turned around and the elbow is at chest level.

Kobe's elbow went downwards, not upwards.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Ron flopped like a little girl. Pretending he got hit in the neck when anyone can clearly see by the replay he did not get hit in the neck.

His primadonna act cracks me up because it ended up with him getting tossed as usual. It was so funny to look at his face of disbelief as he got thrown out of another NBA game. I can only laugh at Ron, he entertains me to no end.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in P&G despite his craziness though.

Rogbok
05-07-2009, 10:55 PM
To say that Artest got elbowed in the throat is nonsense. Though I do not think you can make a clear case that Ron's throat was not touched by any of Kobe's arm in the blow. Was this offense worthy of a suspension? I do not think so, but I also disagree with Ron being ejected. The foul call on Ron was correct and Ron should have received a T.

Now to say Ron threw a elbow at Kobe is incorrect. Yes Ron's elbow arm was in the area of Kobe's neck, but it was not a thrown elbow like Kobe's elbow to Ron. I am sure that the location of Ron's elbow is the reason he got called for the foul.

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Look at the video, how is that a spin? He still has his back to Artest in this picture.

Once Kobe completed his spin he was side to side with Artest, that's when he elbowed Artest in the chest. By the time the contact was made he was turned around and the elbow is at chest level.

After seeing your posts on this site I understand why we lakerfans are so hated. I just registrated here to tell you other guys that not all lakerfans are this retarded. First of all I would like to comment this incident, I don't go against lakerplayers very often but both Fisher's cheapshot on Scola and elbow towards Ron made me disappointed of both of them.

And sure, Scola did some minor cheapshots in the game but that's just part of the game and Fisher's idiotic cheapshot on Scola messed up for us bigtime, Farmar stinks and Shannon ain't ready for this yet.

I think it was a good thing Kobe didn't get suspended for the elbow because it wasn't a flagrant-2 kind of play, at least not in my mind, I may be biased, who knows... But these so-called "lakersfans" on this site are just bandwagon-dorks and real lakersfans are ashamed of them, we don't want anything to do with them, AT ALL.

And finally, YES, Ron got elbowed on his throat... I think it's pathetic that you, Allanon even can't watch basketball without being so biased and trying to show that you have a case by posting a picture that doesn't even show the incident. PLEASE, CHEER FOR ANOTHER TEAM! We Lakerfans are better than you..

GO LAKERS AND GO BLACK MAMBA! :lobt2:

Allanon
05-08-2009, 12:27 AM
GO LAKERS AND GO BLACK MAMBA! :lobt2:

Nice touch with the "Go Black Mamba"...what's your REAL favorite team? :lol

Allanon
05-08-2009, 12:39 AM
We Lakerfans are better than you..

Hahah "Kobe_MVP"

I bet I can prove you as a fake Laker fan, in 5 questions, let's play:

Question #1: How long have you been a Laker fan?

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Hahah "Kobe_MVP"

fake Faker fan :lmao, then he should be a real fan according to the rule of double negative equels positive.

jbspurs
05-08-2009, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=Allanon;3374102]No, I see it myself, Kobe elbow Ron in the chest, it's right here. What I'm saying is he didn't hit him in the throat as Ron claims.

Ron flopped his "throat hit" (it was a chest hit) and all you fish bought it hook line and sinker.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/reflexx/throat.jpg

Fish was thrown out and got suspended.:toast

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Hahah "Kobe_MVP"

Jackass, I've been a lakerfan since 98. That's 10 years more than you.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Jackass, I've been a lakerfan since 98. That's 10 years more than you.

Excellent.

Question #2: Who are your 5 favorite Laker players?

Behrooz24
05-08-2009, 01:01 AM

Are you fucking blind?!

Allanon
Are you fucking blind?!

Are you fucking stupid?!

Kobe_MVP
Excellent.

Question #2: Who are your 5 favorite Laker players?

All-time: Mychal Thompson, Jabbar, Magic, Shaq and Kobe.

And how the hell are you to question me being a lakerfan, you are pathetic. Even lakerfans think you suck. But just to shut you up, fake-lakerfan I'll answer your bs-questions.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:03 AM
All-time: Mychal Thompson, Jabbar, Magic, Shaq and Kobe.

And how the hell are you to question me being a lakerfan, you are pathetic. Even lakerfans think you suck. But just to shut you up, fake-lakerfan I'll answer your bs-questions.

That''s an impressive list, you're surely a die hard Laker fan. Props, bro. :bking

Question #3: Do you post on Laker forums?

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:05 AM
That''s an impressive list, you're surely a die hard Laker fan. Props, bro. :bking

Question #3: Do you post on Laker forums?

I've been reading posts on lakersground for years but I stopped last season after bandwagons like you joined.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:06 AM
I've been reading posts on lakersground for years but I stopped last season after bandwagons like you joined.

READING Posts for years at Lakersground?

I knew it. Just another butt-fucking troll :lol:lol

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:10 AM
READING Posts for years at Lakersground?

I knew it. :lol:lol

Oh, so you can't be a true lakerfan if you don't post on lakersground? Half of the guys are bandwagons there and I bet you didn't post there after Shaq left and we went back to sucking.... Half of guys on lakersground are bandwagons and not real fans, I bet that half of the guys there have no idea about who guys like Mychal, Cooper and Wilkes were...

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Oh, so you can't be a true lakerfan if you don't post on lakersground?

Ok butt-fucker troll, let me educate you:
1) You are not an American
2) You are not a Laker fan

a) You have been a Laker fan for 11 years
b) You named a list of all-time greats
c) You hate bandwagoners

But

You have NEVER posted on a Lakers forum. But all of a sudden, you get so angry with a Laker fan like me you had to REGISTER and post on a SPURS FORUM.

11 year Lakers fan couldn't post on a Laker board but had to respond to 1 troll on a Spurs forum?

Go Black Mamba!!!!!!

Hahahahahhahah. :lmao:lmao

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Ok butt-fucker troll, let me educate you:
1) You are not an American
2) You are not a Laker fan

a) You have been a Laker fan for 11 years
b) You named a list of all-time greats
c) You hate bandwagoners

But

You have NEVER posted on a Lakers forum. But all of a sudden, you get so angry with a Laker fan like me you had to REGISTER and post on a SPURS FORUM.

11 year Lakers fan?

Go Black Mamba!!!!!!

Hahahahahhahah.

You really make sense. To be a lakerfan according to you, you must be a poster on lakersground and you must be from the States. And who the hell do you want me mention as my fav? I don't know many guys cheering for guys like Mike Smrek... I got mad because you make real lakerfans like me look like crap, first of all, you don't know basketball, and then to the fact that you're the most biased and biggest bandwagonfan ever. Tell me, you're 11 and you started to watch the Lakers last year after they made it to the finals...

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:25 AM
You really make sense. To be a lakerfan according to you, you must be a poster on lakersground and you must be from the States. And who the hell do you want me mention as my fav? I don't know many guys cheering for guys like Mike Smrek... I got mad because you make real lakerfans like me look like crap, first of all, you don't know basketball, and then to the fact that you're the most biased and biggest bandwagon ever. Tell me, you're 11 and you started to watch the Lakers last year after they made it to the finals...

Stop being a liar fake Laker fan, are you Chinese?

In fact, I am betting that you are:

Rogue (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) aka Imposter Cleaner (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16664)

Greg Oden
05-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Uh, so Allanon, are you going to tell him when you started rooting for the Lakers?

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Stop being a liar fake Laker fan, are you Chinese?

In fact, I am betting that you are:

Rogue (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) aka Imposter Cleaner (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16664)

You don't make sense at all, your "5 questions" were just terrible and you didn't prove shit. And the only reason I'm a fake-fan is because I don't post on lakersground? But your bandwagon-ass is cool, right? Dude, instead of bitching and trying to convince others that you're right you should get a life, why have you posted 5000 posts on a spurs-fansite? Are you really that lonely that you need to start beefs with people on the net and make us real fans look like shit to feel good? Get some friends and do something else, you ain't a fan because of the love for the sport and the team, you're a fan because you're so lonely and this is the only thing that makes you feel important, beefing with people on internet. Very cool.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:33 AM
You don't make sense at all, your "5 questions" were just terrible and you didn't prove shit. And the only reason I'm a fake-fan is because I don't post on lakersground? But your bandwagon-ass is cool, right? Dude, instead of bitching and trying to convince others that you're right you should get a life, why have you posted 5000 posts on a spurs-fansite? Are you really that lonely that you need to start beefs with people on the net and make us real fans look like shit to feel good? Get some friends and do something else, you ain't a fan because of the love for the sport and the team, you're a fan because you're so lonely and this is the only thing that makes you feel important, beefing with people on internet. Very cool.

We can ask the moderators of this forum if you are Rogue or Imposter Cleaner. Do you want to Chinese fake Laker troll?

:lmao

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:34 AM
We can ask the moderators of this forum if you are Rogue or Imposter Cleaner. Do you want to?

Yes, please do so.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:35 AM
Yes, please do so.

You are Chinese aren't you butt-fucker?

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:37 AM

Where do you want this conversation to go? You're full of shit, I'm not a lakerfan because I don't post on lakersground and because I'm not american but your pathetic, lonely bandwagon-ass makes you a fan?

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Where do you want this conversation to go? You're full of shit, I'm not a lakerfan because I don't post on lakersground and because I'm not american but your pathetic, lonely bandwagon-ass makes you a fan?

Are you Chinese?

angelbelow

bro, just ignored the fucker. its not worth wasting your time.

Kobe_MVP
Are you Chinese?

European.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
bro, just ignored the fucker. its not worth wasting your time.

:toast

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:44 AM
:toast

I gave it to you, take that lakerpic away from your profile. I understand you now but you gotta understand that trying to beef with people on the internet doesn't give you any friends. A lakerfan posting 5000+ posts on a spurfansite? C'mon, you're lonely, you just want to interact with people and this is not about basketball really, am I right? You're only out after getting in touch with people which is ok but don't claim that you're a lakerfan, you're just a pathetic, lonely bum without any life or friends...

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:47 AM
I gave it to you, take that lakerpic away from your profile. I understand you now but you gotta understand that trying to beef with people on the internet doesn't give you any friends. A lakerfan posting 5000+ posts on a spurfansite? C'mon, you're lonely, you just want to interact with people and this is not about basketball really, am I right? You're only out after getting in touch with people which is ok but don't claim that you're a lakerfan, you're just a pathetic, lonely bum without any life or friends...

Hahah, you are pathetic fake troll.

11 years as a Laker fan but not even 1 post on a Laker forum.

But here on a Spurs forum, you have 11 posts already bashing another Laker fan :lmao

Go Black Mamba!!!

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Hahah, you are pathetic fake troll.

11 years as a Laker fan but not even 1 post on a Laker forum.

But here on a Spurs forum, you have 11 posts already bashing another Laker fan :lmao

Go Black Mamba!!!

Lol, ofc I'm not a lakerfan but sure thing I have a life. You don't, in 1 year you have posted almost 6000 posts and you're one of the reasons why people HATE lakerfans. How lonely are you, seriously? Don't you have anything to do beside sitting in front of the computer day-in and out and posting about a basketball-team? You really don't seem to be about basketball really, you're one of those internet-thugs who irl are lonely as hell and only get in touch with people on the net.

Clutchfans, BABY!

Allanon
05-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Lol, ofc I'm not a lakerfan

Clutchfans, BABY!

Thankyou, baby. :toast

Kobe_MVP
05-08-2009, 02:01 AM
Thankyou, baby. :toast

How do I change my fav.team?
And hopefully Kobe plays like a man in the next game...

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:06 AM
How do I change my fav.team?

I don't think you can change it anymore. I think too many people kept changing their team so the mods stopped it.

And hopefully Kobe plays like a man in the next game...

I agree. I want a good game from ALL players...both Rockets and Lakers.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:26 AM
We can ask the moderators of this forum if you are Rogue or Imposter Cleaner. Do you want to Chinese fake Laker troll?

:lmao
Yeah Rogue and me are actually the same person, either of us can easily fuck your shrivelled ass up though.

Indazone
05-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Fuck you the last piece of panda shit, your wasting your english skills on the forum bitch. You should have found a job as a translator in china which is a country filled with dumbasses and idiots that can only make pieces of noise when they try speaking english.:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Yeah Rogue and me are actually the same person, either of us can easily fuck your shrivelled ass up though.

Hahah you dumbshit little pussy.

Your trolls are pathetic, it's not hard to see the same fucktard is in both your trolls.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:28 AM
I don't think you can change it anymore. I think too many people kept changing their team so the mods stopped it.

I agree. I want a good game from ALL players...both Rockets and Lakers.
Yeah you are just wanting to change your team to Thunder, but our team doesn't accept idiots like you the last piece of shit. You is a fucking idiot, the only thing you can fucking do is just making fucking pointless jokes on other posters while fucking your mom, if you fucking have got one.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Yeah you are just wanting to change your team to Thunder, but our team doesn't accept idiots like you the last piece of shit. You is a fucking idiot, the only thing you can fucking do is just making fucking pointless jokes on other posters while fucking your mom, if you fucking have got one.

Did I tell you I fucked your mom in the ear last night?

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:29 AM
:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:
You are a fucking piece of shit too.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Did I tell you I fucked your mom in the ear last night?

Yeah your dick is quite fit for the ear hole, a common vagina is too big for your shrivelled dick.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:31 AM
Yeah your dick is quite fit for the ear hole, a common vagina is too big for your shrivelled dick.

Yeah, your mom's ear is fucking tight, a little crusty with dirt crumbs but nice.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:33 AM
Hahah you dumbshit little pussy.

Your trolls are pathetic, it's not hard to see the same fucktard is in both your trolls.
Sorry I'm not something you always want to thrust your fucking dick into.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Sorry I'm not something you always want to thrust your fucking dick into.

No, not you but got damn, your slutty Mom's ear is nice.

I was like drilling her ear, and she kept saying "Allanon, Allanon!"

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah, your mom's ear is fucking tight, a little crusty with dirt crumbs but nice.
I wonder how you crawled out of your mom's ear while your mom was working her ovaries off giving birth to you the fucking cattle.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:36 AM
I wonder how you crawled out of your mom's ear while your mom was working her ovaries off giving birth to you the fucking cattle.

I was like drilling your mom's ear, and she kept saying "Allanon, Allanon!"
So I said "Oh baby, baby, your ear is fucking tight. You're such a fucking slut."

Indazone
05-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Why don't you two get a room already and do each other.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:37 AM
No, not you but got damn, your slutty Mom's ear is nice.

I was like drilling her ear, and she kept saying "Allanon, Allanon!"
But your dick can only eject some urine, because it's shrivelled and not able to spew out anything alse.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:38 AM
But your dick can only eject some urine, because it's shrivelled and not able to spew out anything alse.

So I said "Oh baby, baby, your ear is fucking tight. You're such a fucking slut."
And she said it again "Allanon, Allanon!"

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Why don't you two get a room already and do each other.
Good idea, lets go there. I'm waiting there now.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:41 AM
You could speak? I'm afraid my mom didn't even get what you said because of your poor pronunciations.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:42 AM
You could speak? I'm afraid my mom didn't even get what you said because of your poor pronounciations.

So I said "What baby, what do you want?"

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:43 AM
awesome, you are a novelist.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:44 AM

Her eye was all glazed over, I knew she was loving my big black dick in her ear.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:46 AM
No one likes Laker fans, why didn't you just choose Rockets bandwagon as long as you are a chinese basketball fan?

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:46 AM

Her eye was all glazed over, I knew she was loving my big black dick in her ear.
I could hear my black dick going in and out of your mom's ear, in and out, squish, squish, squish, squish.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:47 AM
You may as well put your novel into chinese words and translate them with google, that would make more sense than your own words do.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:48 AM
You may as well put your novel into chinese words and translate them with google, that would make more sense than your own words do.

I could hear my black dick going in and out of your mom's ear, in and out, squish, squish, squish, squish.

Your mom asked me, "Are you cumming?"...squish, squish, squish

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:49 AM

Hahaha, hilarious. I have got to book your golden words.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:50 AM
Hahaha, hilarious. I have got to book your golden words.

I said, "Oh yes, baby, I'm about to cum"

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:51 AM

Try yahoo.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Try yahoo.

I was pounding your mom's ear so hard, I think I might have poked her eardrum..squi, squi, squi, squi

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:54 AM

I was pounding your mom's ear so hard, I think I might have poked her eardrum..squi, squi, squi, squi
Almost the same.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Almost the same.

Then she asked me again "Are you cumming?" and I thought WTF? Squi, squish squish. I said "YES BABY!!!, I'm cumming"

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:57 AM

Then she asked me again "Are you cumming?" and I thought WTF? Squi, squish squish. I said "YES BABY!!!, I'm cumming"
To be continued.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 02:58 AM
To be continued.

Man, this dirty whore was good and had a tight ear so I was really starting to cum.
And she asked me AGAIN "Are you cumming?"

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 02:59 AM

Man, this dirty whore was good and had a tight ear so I was really starting to cum.
I expect the next chapter.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 03:00 AM
I expect the next chapter.

So now I was pissed, so I just slapped her and said STFU! Then I came and blew a load of warm jizz in your mom's ear.

I came so hard, it flew out of her other ear.

Imposter Cleaner
05-08-2009, 03:03 AM

So now I was pissed, so I just slapped her and said STFU! Then I came and blew a load of warm jizz in your mom's ear.

I came so hard, it flew out of her other ear.
Thanks, your novel works much better than sleeping pills do. Now I have got to go sleeping, later.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Thanks, your novel works much better than sleeping pills do. Now I have got to go sleeping, later.

Good night baby.

stretch
05-08-2009, 08:43 AM
lame

Spur-Addict
05-08-2009, 03:27 PM
This, is sad.

Randy
05-08-2009, 03:37 PM
lame
Pow!

Allanon
05-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Yup, gotta agree with you guys, those trolls were pretty weak.

I toldja it was a flop, yet people still are sheep and believe everything a player says.

Owned every one of them...they never learn :lmao

DPG21920
05-26-2009, 06:00 PM

By the way, once again, Ron got called for a foul, so what is your point? Kobe retaliated by throwing a bow (which he has been suspended for numerous times).

It was right in the lower part of Ron's throat. It is clear. There is only like 5 inches between the top of a logo and the bottom part of the throat.

The Rockets wear v-neck jerseys, if you hit a guy on the jersey, it's obviously not on the neck.

Look at where the R in Rockets is, that's nowhere near the fully exposed neck.

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w51/img.444568_t.jpg

The camera showed the elbow landing clearly above the logo. Maybe not the entire elbow, but a portion of the arm was in the throat region.

Game Over.

Look at Ron's face, he looks perfectly happy in your picture, a bit too happy for somebody hit in the throat? :lol

Owned.

Allanon
05-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Don't just Allanon (he's just a biased Laker fan), ask Mr. Stu Jackson, NBA displinary head man.

NBA executive vice president Stu Jackson just said on a conference call with reporters that the key element in not suspending Kobe Bryant for his elbow to Ron Artest was that it landed “in the chest area.”

“Certainly, it’s clear in our rules that we treat elbow contact above the shoulder area differently than we do other parts of the body,” Jackson said, although he didn’t specifically say Bryant would’ve been suspended if the contact had been higher.

DPG21920
05-26-2009, 06:10 PM
We were not agruing him being suspended. We were arguing your short bus logic. I clearly said over and over and over that is was the upper chest/lower throat region. I said it is dumb for Phil to complain when he has a dirty player like Kobe.

I said Kobe's dirty play on Shane was just as bad and did not get anything. You said this sounds like your Ron Artest elbow argument and I said you sounded like an idiot there as well.

I win. You proved my point exactly. "Even if you lose you can sweep; throat is to chest as throat is to nutz" - Allanon author of 75 win ecstasy.