PDA

View Full Version : I love how "dirty" the LA vs Houston series has been

sonic21
05-07-2009, 06:04 PM
this is what playoffs are about. Lovin' every second of this series. The Rockets "bring it" and are really putting the Lakers to the test.
I like how physical the series has been, I just don't like how the refs make a big deal out of everything. The Fisher play was kind of dirty, but it was more of a sent message than a personal vendetta, which makes it more similar to the old Heat Knicks days. The playoffs are about being physical.
It's just too bad the NBA is so puss now and all the physical play will turn into tons of techs/flagrants and stupid ejections.

:wakeup

SpursDynasty
05-07-2009, 06:07 PM
I think the Lakers are a little bit scared. They are used to teams being soft and giving them every game. Time to play physical and start earning some wins.

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 06:10 PM
I think the Lakers are a little bit scared. They are used to teams being soft and giving them every game. Time to play physical and start earning some wins.
Lakers don't want to play physical with Houston...that would be a first class ticket out of the playoffs for LA.

Morg1411
05-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Cue the tide of macho responses from Lakerfans...

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Good post OP! I agree, I miss the good ol' Heat/Knick days when Van Gundy was on the floor holding onto Mourning's leg.

This new generation of fans is bitch made. The level of discussion a wayward elbow generates is mind boggling.

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Good post OP! I agree, I miss the good ol' Heat/Knick days when Van Gundy was on the floor holding onto Mourning's leg.

This new generation of fans is bitch made. The level of discussion a wayward elbow generates is mind boggling.
So what do you think of Bruce Bowen?

JamStone
05-07-2009, 06:38 PM

You like short bald white guys tugging on the legs of big sweaty black men.

Kinky.

DrHouse
05-07-2009, 06:42 PM
So what do you think of Bruce Bowen?

Wish he were a Laker.

Championship teams do whatever it takes to win.

Ghazi
05-07-2009, 06:44 PM

Kinky.

stfu and go back to your $18K house!!!!!11

Kamala
05-07-2009, 07:30 PM

Kinky.

Interesting fetish!:perv: