PDA

View Full Version : so fisher is suspended and kobe is not.

antimvp
05-07-2009, 09:03 PM
every time the lakers get away with and are exposed for theirs and the leagues bullshit our championships become even that much greater.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

DPG21920
05-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Welcome to Earth.

Armando
05-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Yeah that was an awful ruling. Is like Stu Jackson suspended the lesser of 2 evils. But thats why the NBA has written the rule book regarding rough play to be vague. That way they can interpret the rules as they wish.

ElNono
05-07-2009, 09:22 PM
I've got nothing to show since Shaq left :cry :cry :cry

LakerHater
05-07-2009, 09:27 PM
The league handed the Spurs their last title, and the first one dont count on a lock out season.

Well, this is prove that the league is trying to hand 1 over to LA!

Spursfan092120
05-07-2009, 10:40 PM
The league handed the Spurs their last title, and the first one dont count on a lock out season.
:lmao:lmao:lmao If the Lakers had won it would have counted. How the HELL does it not count? We all played 50 games, douchey. And how did the league hand us the last title? Explain, idiot.

RsxPiimp
05-07-2009, 10:42 PM
insecure spurs fans are the worst. you're making us all look bad.

VI_Massive
I think they made the right call. Kobe's elbow was too borderline to be a suspension. And I hate Kobe and the Lakers. More than anything.

Udokafan05
i see kobes cheap shot much worse than alston's, who got suspended, but the nba will never touch kobe.

Medvedenko
05-07-2009, 11:13 PM
I always forget...but I see Stern play lock down D and shoot the shots for the lakers. When he changes sides he misses shots on purpose so the lakers can run out score easy fast break points. Man, maybe I should get HD so I can see this.....

VI_Massive
05-07-2009, 11:16 PM
i see kobes cheap shot much worse than alston's, who got suspended, but the nba will never touch kobe.

Kobe's was a cheap shot, but it was right on the borderline between a flagrant 1 and 2 -- on the 1 side. He is smart enough to play it like that.

What Alston did though was so blatant and not connected to any kind of basketball play. Its just different.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 11:16 PM
I always forget...but I see Stern play lock down D and shoot the shots for the lakers. When he changes sides he misses shots on purpose so the lakers can run out score easy fast break points. Man, maybe I should get HD so I can see this.....
You are an IDIOT. :idiot

jbspurs
05-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Kobe's was a cheap shot, but it was right on the borderline between a flagrant 1 and 2 -- on the 1 side. He is smart enough to play it like that.

What Alston did though was so blatant and not connected to any kind of basketball play. Its just different.

So, Kobe's wild elbow thrown to Artest is a basketball play now? If it is to the body, I'll take it as a basketball play. But, to the neck up.. I don't think so!

VI_Massive
05-08-2009, 12:50 AM
So, Kobe's wild elbow thrown to Artest is a basketball play now? If it is to the body, I'll take it as a basketball play. But, to the neck up.. I don't think so!

It was definitely a cheap elbow throw, but it was right on the border between body and neck. It was right at the shoulder. If it was on the neck, there wasn't conclusive enough video/photo proof to justify a suspension. It was right on the border.

DrHouse
05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Forget suspensions, burn Kobe at the stake! He must DIE!

ginobili's bald spot
05-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Nice rationalization spurfan. You never disappoint. :toast

Strike
05-08-2009, 01:47 AM

:rolleyes

Explain?

DrHouse
05-08-2009, 01:49 AM
What is Spur fan supposed to do now that they've been ass fucked out of the playoffs by the Alice Mavericks?

Hating on the Lakers is their favorite past time :lmao

Strike
05-08-2009, 11:31 AM
What is Spur fan supposed to do now that they've been ass fucked out of the playoffs by the Alice Mavericks?

Nor for me. With the Spurs and Portland out of it, I'm rooting for the Lakers.

My problem isn't with the team, it's with some of the douche-nozzle Laker fans that post here. And yes, I know there are douche-nozzle Spurs fans that post here as well. They annoy me, too.

DrHouse
05-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Don't give me this tripe about Spur fan only hating the Lakers because of their fans.

Reading your posts it's abundantly clear you hate the Laker PLAYERS themselves just as much as you hate the fans. From Phil Jackson to Fisher to Bryant to Gasol...you hate them all.

It's no big deal to admit it though. The Lakers are loved as much as they are hated. Every sport needs a team like the Lakers.

Thunder Dan
05-08-2009, 11:41 AM
would the lineup of: Sasha, Walton, Farmar, Pau, and Kobe be eligible to compete in the gay games? I don't care who you are, you gotta admit that's a fruity lineup

stretch
05-08-2009, 11:44 AM
anyone who thinks Kobe should have been suspended is retarded. was it cheap and thrown out of frustration with Artest being physical? sure. but definitely not worthy of a suspension. what he did to battier in game 1 was much more deserving of a suspension though, when he kneed and elbowed him in the pile on purpose, just because he was mad about getting his stuff blocked.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 11:50 AM
what he did to battier in game 1 was much more deserving of a suspension though, when he kneed and elbowed him in the pile on purpose, just because he was mad about getting his stuff blocked.

lame.

stretch
05-08-2009, 12:24 PM
i'm a bandwagon laker fan! been one since 2007! i rule!

lame

LnGrrrR
05-08-2009, 12:32 PM
I think they made the right call. Kobe's elbow was too borderline to be a suspension. And I hate Kobe and the Lakers. More than anything.

+1. The whole post.

kydrice
05-08-2009, 03:37 PM
If Rondo's smack to the jaw on Hiller and arm grab/throwing to the table on Hinrich isn't a suspendable move then why should Kobe's elbow be one? It was borderline and Artest is just being a bitch about it. I can understand Fisher's elbow though.

Ice009
05-08-2009, 08:33 PM

It doesn't count because we fucking smashed the Lakers and swept them while also closing down the old LA FORUM on our way to the Championship.

LOL LAKER FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Ice009
05-08-2009, 08:35 PM

What do you want us to do?

love the Lakers or something?