05-07-2009, 10:12 PM
reverse jinx?

SouthTexasRancher
05-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Coming from a Laker fan:toast

Ain't no doubt about it.

SpursDynasty
05-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I can beat LeBron in a one on one game. He's not that good. Most overrated pro athlete ever.

Yuushi12
05-07-2009, 10:15 PM
I can beat LeBron in a one on one game. He's not that good. Most overrated pro athlete ever.

+10000 not.

SpursDynasty showing off his superhuman basketball skills no surprises here

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Probably you can, but you can never beat Kevin Durant himself even with 9 other Jeffs. Lebron is a decent player but not as good as considered to be, Kevin Durant is absolutely the best player at SF.

VI_Massive
05-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Probably you can, but you can never beat Kevin Durant himself even with 9 other Jeffs. Lebron is a decent player but not as good as considered to be, Kevin Durant is absolutely the best player at SF.

Not yet. In three years or so we could have ourselves a good debate, but now LBJ takes the cake.

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Not yet. In three years or so we could have ourselves a good debate, but now LBJ takes the cake.
Yeah, young teams like Thunder and Spurs will definitely take control of the league in the very near future. Lebron is still relatively young but I don't think he still has considerable good years to play, that guy is just a beefy beast with average basketball skills. Once his athleticism get erosed by his age, his value will start to fall vertically, even faster than the stock.

VI_Massive
05-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Yeah, young teams like Thunder and Spurs will definitely take control of the league in the very near future. Lebron is still relatively young but I don't think he still has considerable good years to play, that guy is just a beefy beast with average basketball skills. Once his athleticism get erosed by his age, his value will start to fall vertically, even faster than the stock.

People said the same thing about Jordan, but he adjusted his game as he got older. I think LeBron can do the same. And his passing, court vision, and defense won't degrade. In fact they might get better.

Spurs are young? Sorry but no.

Double-Up
05-07-2009, 10:26 PM
I can beat LeBron's cock in a one on one...

Imposter Cleaner
05-07-2009, 10:31 PM
People said the same thing about Jordan, but he adjusted his game as he got older. I think LeBron can do the same. And his passing, court vision, and defense won't degrade. In fact they might get better.

Spurs are young? Sorry but no.
Kevin Durant will out-race James in the very near future. Jordan lives on his skills and awareness rather than his athleticism even though Jordan might be even more athletic when he was young than today's Lebron. Today's Wally is just an exacting version of Lebron after he gets castrated by age.

SouthTexasRancher
05-07-2009, 10:32 PM

That's nothing. I out ran Usain Bolt in the 100 Meters yesterday and in the process set a new World Record of 8.913 seconds. And I did it in my cowboy boots.