PDA

View Full Version : why can't we just...

TheAfricanFan
03-25-2005, 05:25 AM
...rest Parker, Manu too?
- We can win games on the road in the playoffs and the way we are playin' , they might get injured too!!!

Start

G- Beno
SG- Barry
F- Bowen
PF- Horry
C- Nesterovic

We will loose anyways but with our record we could secure the third place in the west and that's enough for us...

I prefer to loose playoff seeds than loose playoff series coz of injuries!!!

polandprzem
03-25-2005, 06:03 AM
I've got an idea

call POP

Rummpd
03-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Add to stupid question list please! (Actually there is no such thing as a stupid question but this one is pretty close)

boutons
03-25-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm worried, but I have been afraid to ask.

Can you catch beer taste loss from following the Spurstalk forum?

Rummpd
03-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Boutons:

Yes. You now have a prescription you must fill stat for a cold Shiner Bock = boy I miss that beer!!!

boutons
03-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Not a beer aficionado, I had settled on Coor Light as "good enough". Then I happened to pick up a pack of Bud Light, and, after two cans, gave it to my neighbor. Harsh, tasteless, undrinkable horse piss.

Summers
03-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Y'all are funny, but you make it very intimidating for us newbies to post things we suspect might be dumb questions. A lot of people have voice an opinion similar to this one... Go easy on the new guy. :)

Rummpd
03-25-2005, 12:36 PM
OK i am officially very sorry to African Fan (glad to have you aboard - where you hail from - I have been in Sudan, Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia etc. in the past) Interesting continent with many wonderful people!!!