PDA

View Full Version : Official who OK'd Air Force One jet flyover resigns

Viva Las Espuelas
05-08-2009, 04:03 PM
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Obama has accepted the resignation of Louis Caldera, the director of the White House Military Office responsible for the controversial low-altitude flyover of New York by a 747 plane used as Air Force One, the White House said Friday.

.......yet geithner still has an office

clambake
05-08-2009, 04:06 PM

that position should have gone to phil graham. :wakeup

Winehole23
05-08-2009, 04:08 PM
So they pick on the poor director.

Obama may alienate his own aviation wing if he doesn't patch things up quick.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-08-2009, 04:10 PM
that position should have gone to phil graham. :wakeup

if he can at least do the minimum requirement of following the rules of the department that he's running, then yes he should.

clambake
05-08-2009, 04:12 PM
if he can at least do the minimum requirement of following the rules of the department that he's running, then yes he should.

phil said nothing was wrong, so, why would/should he give a shit about rules?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-08-2009, 04:17 PM
phil said nothing was wrong, so, why would/should he give a shit about rules?
as long as
he can at least do the minimum requirement of following the rules of the department that he's running, then yes he should.

LnGrrrR
05-08-2009, 05:17 PM
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Obama has accepted the resignation of Louis Caldera, the director of the White House Military Office responsible for the controversial low-altitude flyover of New York by a 747 plane used as Air Force One, the White House said Friday.

You guys are SO fucking predictable. You outraged about this, and wondered why Obama didn't fire him ASAP. Now he's resigned, and that's still not enough. Awesome.

And yet, Cheney and Alberto Gonzalez had your full blessings, I'm sure.

Ridiculous.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-08-2009, 05:49 PM
You guys are SO fucking predictable.us guys? hmm i guess i missed the memo, but continue with your judgement

You outraged about this,no, but i thought it was using stupid judgement, but continue with your judgement

and wondered why Obama didn't fire him ASAP. hmmm, no. had no such thought, but continue with your judgement.

Now he's resigned, and that's still not enough. Awesome.
no, not really. i could really care less what happened to him, but continue with your judgement.

And yet, Cheney and Alberto Gonzalez had your full blessings, I'm sure. hey........."we" did lose so you must be right with your ASSumptions.

Ridiculous.
it truly is,

Yonivore
05-08-2009, 05:57 PM
You guys are SO fucking predictable. You outraged about this, and wondered why Obama didn't fire him ASAP. Now he's resigned, and that's still not enough. Awesome.

And yet, Cheney and Alberto Gonzalez had your full blessings, I'm sure.

Ridiculous.
And still do. They didn't terrorize New York City.

clambake
05-08-2009, 06:21 PM
:lol @ yoni pretending to like new yorkers.

Blake
05-08-2009, 07:29 PM

what makes you think that geithner isn't doing the minimum requirement of following the rules of the department that he's running?

exstatic
05-08-2009, 08:27 PM
So they pick on the poor director.

Obama may alienate his own aviation wing if he doesn't patch things up quick.

The guy was a politico, appointed with the change in administration. The average airman or pilot probably won't miss him.

CubanMustGo
05-08-2009, 08:55 PM
And still do. They didn't terrorize New York City.

Just every fucker they didn't agree with.

DarrinS
05-08-2009, 09:30 PM
DwBirf4BWew

Winehole23
05-08-2009, 09:33 PM
The guy was a politico, appointed with the change in administration. The average airman or pilot probably won't miss him.I didn't use a smiley, but my tongue was planted firmly in cheek.

Winehole23
05-08-2009, 09:34 PM
DwBirf4BWewThis is a tragic misuse of Tammy Wynette. I protest.

Great song.

Tammy Wynette probably has more feeling in the tip of her little finger than you do in your entire body, Darrin.

DarrinS
05-08-2009, 09:37 PM
This is a careless misuse of Tammy Wynette. I protest.

First thing that came to mind. But who's the REAL official that ordered the code red, er NYC flyover? We need to bring this very high executive to justice. JK

DarrinS
05-08-2009, 09:38 PM
By the way, why did Aquanet helmet-shaped beehive doos ever go out of style? That woman is smokin hot.

Winehole23
05-08-2009, 09:47 PM
You got that last part right, D.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2009, 08:08 AM
DwBirf4BWew
niiiice

jack sommerset
05-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Throw in 300,000 bones for a picture, his ass should have resigned. lol@ all this for a fucking picture. One of best storys of the year. People running all over New York thinking Obama is back!! I guess they were right in a way.