PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest and Kobe should get married. (video)

TheMACHINE
05-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Don't they look like a sweet couple ;)

s24kx5ynRVQ

sook
05-08-2009, 05:25 PM
yea, they are friends off the court lol, surprise?

TheMACHINE
05-08-2009, 05:29 PM
yea, they are friends off the court lol, surprise?

not surprised, but its so 180 degrees aint it. Just shows that with all this trash talk, even with Battier, they are all good off the court.

I think i even heard that there was a friendly encounter after game 2 with Shane and Kobe.

sook
05-08-2009, 05:30 PM
But you have to love it. I like that my guy, no matter how good of a friend he is with the enemy, can forget all of it, and give 100% every night. Not with T-Quit who spends his free time sucking on Kobe's dick so he can join the lakers next season.

Allanon
05-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Yah, you'd be surprised that these guys get along.

Same with Lamar Odom, he used to play with Ron Artest when they were kids, but on the court, they barely even acknowledge each other.

TheMACHINE
05-08-2009, 05:31 PM
But you have to love it. I like that my guy, no matter how good of a friend he is with the enemy, can forget all of it, and give 100% every night. Not with T-Quit who spends his free time sucking on Kobe's dick so he can join the lakers next season.

lol..thats why i love this series...gotta admit...Lakers fans here cant wait to see whut happens in game 3. How bout you guys? :toast

Kobe respects hard work..even if its the enemy. Thats why he and Shaq never got along.

sook
05-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Its amazing how attractive some women look from an angle. The other pics you showed me of her i thought she was ok. But everytime i look at your sig :wow

TheMACHINE
05-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Yah, you'd be surprised that these guys get along.

Same with Lamar Odom, he used to play with Ron Artest when they were kids, but on the court, they barely even acknowledge each other.

exactly...i remember MT pointng out on The Loose Cannons that he hates how every hi fives each other befor and after the game. lol

sook
05-08-2009, 05:33 PM
lol..thats why i love this series...gotta admit...Lakers fans here cant wait to see whut happens in game 3. How bout you guys? :toast

Kobe respects hard work..even if its the enemy. Thats why he and Shaq never got along.

I'll make no secret of it. I hope Kobe goes 11-33! :lol

TheMACHINE
05-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I'll make no secret of it. I hope Kobe goes 11-33! :lol

11 points, 33 rebounds? :king

sook
05-08-2009, 05:37 PM
nope!

E20
05-08-2009, 06:40 PM
That's just Ron Ron getging Kobe softend up for this series he knew he was going to play. Ron can see well ahead into the future.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-08-2009, 07:07 PM
While I like this video with Artest interviewing Kobe....The all-smiles for the camera NBA half-time shit doesn't convince me most of the time.. "LOOK THEY"RE FRIENDS!"

also Kobe's always come off as a little phony with his fake laugh. It reminds me of Shaq and him trying to pretend they were never enemies when the cameras were on them and they shook hands before the game because Bill Russell told them too... then 18 months later...when Shaq makes the crack "Kobe ratted me out that's why I'm getting divorced." all that showy respect goes out the window...
All that says to me is that the NBA stars are big fat phonies when the cameras are on them.

I like Artest as an honest guy and I believe him when he calls Tim Duncan, Kobe, Lebron his idols, but half the NBA guys, the Lebron-Kobe videos where they're talking with each other on the couch because Stern sets up their little playdates on ABC Sundays. :rolleyes
It's all posturing. The little ending with Kobe and Artest at the end of the clip is so sugarcoated. The director filiming probably said "YES!" and that was like take # 3.

After they're fat and retired like Chuck then they can become friends..But all this on-camera bullshit, like the Lebron-Kobe on the couch playdates ?? Disgusting. Asskissing at its worst. That's another reason why the NBA is losing its general market.