PDA

View Full Version : Help!................

Last Comic Standing
05-09-2009, 05:00 AM
When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,
My independence seems to vanish in the haze.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh.

Bigzax
05-09-2009, 10:47 AM
:cell

MiamiHeat
05-09-2009, 12:58 PM
beatttleeessss

Bukefal
05-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Thats one of my favorite songs of all time! :toast

Udokafan05
05-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Best beatles song of all time

Avitus1
05-10-2009, 03:45 AM
So yea....

koriwhat
05-10-2009, 04:05 AM
the beatles suck! until they started doing drugs they were the emo of yesterday... and then they had a few alright songs but nothing seriously worth writing home about. lame ass band.

J.T.
05-10-2009, 04:28 AM
the beatles suck! until they started doing drugs they were the emo of yesterday... and then they had a few alright songs but nothing seriously worth writing home about. lame ass band.

Tell me what music you don't consider "lame ass," and I'll show you something that was definitely influenced by the Fab Four.

tp2021
05-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Tell me what music you don't consider "lame ass," and I'll show you something that was definitely influenced by the Fab Four.

beethoven

:lmao

J.T.
05-10-2009, 12:08 PM
beethoven

way to out your troll brah

z0sa
05-10-2009, 03:12 PM
i hate this song, but whatever

E-1101
05-10-2009, 06:00 PM

Do you even know who the Beatles are? That's like saying Chuck Berry sucks. without people like Elvis,the Beatles and Chuck Berry you wouldn't have 90% of the bands today. But what do you care, as long as Justin Timberlake releases another cd by the summer your all set. :tu

ViJJRbiN9VA

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 08:43 AM
I love The Beatles.

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 10:40 AM
i ain't no damn troll... and yeah i understand they influenced a lot of bands over the decades but that still doesn't mean i have to like them. now i've said i could dig some of their stuff but all that bs mushy crap they came out with before their faces melted off their head was just that, crap. to each their own, you like them, cool, i don't!

as for the... "without people like Elvis,the Beatles and Chuck Berry you wouldn't have 90% of the bands today." the same could be said about many people before these listed.

mykah9 came before bone thugs, before ice cube, before many and who got most the fame? yeah that's hiphop! get with it! but i ain't just into hiphop either. i like a lot of genres but that's just an example for ya.

and yes i def know who the beatles are, a bunch of sappy fools from the uk. there's some crybaby stuff i like like radiohead and such but man i just can't dig the beatles. my brother loved them, my mother likes them too and has the white album still in almost mint condition, and then there's me... don't care for them or the hype.

ps: amadeus would kick mccartney's ass!

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 10:47 AM
psps: mouse why do you insist on acting a fool when someone differs from your opinion of what's cool and what's not? i won't understand it bro. maybe we need to sit down and smoke a j and talk this shit out. haha.

Word!
05-11-2009, 11:00 AM
i ain't no damn troll... and yeah i understand they influenced a lot of bands over the decades but that still doesn't mean i have to like them.

No one cares if you like them but you can't go around saying they suck, I may not like your Mom but telling you she sucks is another thing, I better have a good reason. You have yet to post one.

the beatles suck!. lame ass band.

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 12:11 PM
No one cares if you like them but you can't go around saying they suck

is there some unwritten rule where i can't voice my opinion on an internet forum? i never knew.

i can say they suck all day long bro but the point is that you're missing all the other things i have said in this thread. "to each their own, you like them, cool, i don't!"

it's good once in a while to reread over things.

i'm not here to be boxed up, i'm here to voice my opinion like so many others and if i'm not allowed to do so then what the hell are forums for? you don't like my opinion, cool, but don't act like yours is the only one there is. i'm not trying to stop you from liking the beatles or signing up under a billion usernames, i am merely voicing an opinion on a damn forum on the damn internet for christs sake. shit... get over it!

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 12:13 PM
oh and as for the justin timberlake comment... i don't listen to that fool but i'll give that playboy some credit. he's a talented mofo! no doubt about that.

i'd trade places with him in a heartbeat.

E-1101
05-11-2009, 12:41 PM
psps: mouse

First off my name is Joe,aka joe chalupa. I have twice as many screen names than mouse has. But since i can talk like him "Brah!" and I pay his photo bucket account (used to be rashofan) I host many pictures there.

So does Duncan228, Kings fan, and a few others. That is why we laugh when posters think it's mouse because the picture in the sig says RackTheMouse that is the name of the main folder all our sub folders carry that htpp location address. Go look at my Debbie Downer sig.

why do you insist on acting a fool

Who at ST doesn't?

when someone differs from your opinion

I can't speak for mouse but you don't agree with those fools in the geek forum so you really have a lot in common with mouse.

of what's cool and what's not?

Didn't you change your tattoo legs from your avatar and now its mouse ina trap? what makes you think its better than the last one? You must always think you know whats better?

(that's how you sound brah!) don't do it that is for the tree huggers and females us guys have better smack raise the bar brah. :tu

i won't understand it bro.
Give it time you have only been here a year.

maybe we need to sit down and smoke a j and talk this shit out. haha.

The Troll gtg is this month go take a peeky-poo

Lets chew the fat!
http://www.bezzmedia.com/chops/fatkid.jpg

http://www.cougfiji.org/photos/Huge%20Pizza.jpg

E-1101
05-11-2009, 12:46 PM
is there some unwritten rule where i can't voice my opinion on an internet forum?

Not if you don't have any proof or examples of your claim. If that is the case we don't have to believe you when you say your not a church going fool. or that your not gay. Your word means nothing in any future debates, are you willing to jeopardize that reputation you built up over the months?

It's your call. :tu

i am merely voicing an opinion on a damn forum on the damn internet for christs sake. shit... get over it!

It's not fun having someone on your ass 24/7 is it?

http://www.moccasin.com.au/messandnoise/pot-kettle.jpg

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 12:48 PM
First off my name is Joe,aka joe chalupa. I have twice as many screen names than mouse has. But since i can talk like him "Brah!" and I pay his photo bucket account (used to be rashofan) I host many pictures there.

So does Duncan228, Kings fan, and a few others. That is why we laugh when posters think it's mouse because the picture in the sig says RackTheMouse that is the name of the main folder all our sub folders carry that htpp location address. Go look at my Debbie Downer sig.

Who at ST doesn't?

I can't speak for mouse but you don't agree with those fools in the geek forum so you really have a lot in common with mouse.

Didn't you change your tattoo legs from your avatar and now its mouse ina trap? what makes you think its better than the last one? You must always think you know whats better?

(that's how you sound brah!) don't do it that is for the tree huggers and females us guys have better smack raise the bar brah. :tu

Give it time you have only been here a year.

The Troll gtg is this month go take a peeky-poo

Lets chew the fat!
http://www.bezzmedia.com/chops/fatkid.jpg

http://www.cougfiji.org/photos/Huge%20Pizza.jpg

:lmao This isn't me. But I have been paying for mouse's photobucket for quite awhile. The rest of the story is in the troll forum.

What is up mouse!?

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 12:54 PM
i've been here longer than a yr. trust me on that.

as for my av... it is what it is.

and me not agreeing on some points here and there throughout the forum is normal. anything else and it'd be abnormal. people don't always agree on everything, hence "forum".

ps: mouse sorry.

U.S.A.F.
05-11-2009, 12:57 PM
i've been here longer than a yr. trust me on that.

as for my av... it is what it is.

and me not agreeing on some points here and there throughout the forum is normal. anything else and it'd be abnormal. people don't always agree on everything, hence "forum".

ps: mouse sorry.

I like this guy he Aims high! :tu

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Not if you don't have any proof or examples of your claim. If that is the case we don't have to believe you when you say your not a church going fool. or that your not gay. Your word means nothing in any future debates, are you willing to jeopardize that reputation you built up over the months?

It's your call. :tu

my rep? i could care less about internet rep... for real though. think what you'd like about me, doesn't bother me one bit.

ps: i'm not here to make friends so what of it?

France B-boy
05-11-2009, 01:07 PM
:lmao This isn't me. But I have been paying for mouse's photobucket for quite awhile.

Two payments in 3 years is not what I would call paying Mouse's account. RashoFan and Duncan228 and Kori made a payment also. Each one was offered free laptop upgrades and service your the only one who took advantage and got built in wireless and more ram plus 600 in software for 20.00 bucks so you came out on top Brah! Think about that before you toot your horn as you gloss yourself for all to see, whats next your going to feed your race horses (Cosmic Cowboy) or clean out your above ground swimming pool? (Sequ)

What is up mouse!?

Nothing just going to school Koriwhat on how to recolonize his online daddy when he sees him posting....

:wakeup

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Two payments in 3 years is not what I would call paying Mouse account. RashoFan and Duncan228 and Kori made a payment also. Each one was offered free laptop upgrades and service your the only one who took advantage and got built in wireless and more ram plus 600 in software for 20.00 bucks so you came out on top Brah! Think about that before you toot your horn as you gloss yourself for all to see, whats next your going to feed your race horses (Cosmic Cowboy) or clean out your above ground swimming pool? (Sequ)

This is the kind of drama I can do without....brah! Carry on.

France B-boy
05-11-2009, 01:13 PM
my rep? i could care less about internet rep...

If that was true you would not have removed your tattooed legs off your avatar you must have been worried about the feedback you was getting?

for real though. think what you'd like about me, doesn't bother me one bit.

It must do something if you still have mouse in your avatar.

ps: I'm not here to make friends

So your life online is exactly like your life offline?
your an Enigma.

Col. Sam Daniels
05-11-2009, 01:19 PM

You wouldn't know Drama if it entered your lungs and infected your Liver. Come to Cedar creek I will show you Drama!

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 01:22 PM
If that was true you would not have removed your tattooed legs off your avatar you must have been worried about the feedback you was getting?

for real man... is this high school or am i dreaming?

and what feedback? you were the only one saying a damn thing to me. i didn't take the av down because i was worried about anything, i took it down because i wanted a dead rat in my av! nothing more, nothing less.

So your life online is exactly like your life offline?

nah, i don't live 2 separate lives mouse. i never have.

are you on meds? god damn!

Tonto
05-11-2009, 01:23 PM

mouse have bad memory
only remember what he does
he take and forget to pay back
but never forget pennies owed to him
although still never pay back
tonto not like drama

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Nothing just going to school Koriwhat on how to recolonize his online daddy when he sees him posting....

i don't even think you know what you are talking about anymore, not as if you did in the first place but what the fuck?

col⋅o⋅nize
–verb (used with object)
1. to establish a colony in; settle: England colonized Australia.
2. to form a colony of: to colonize laborers in a mining region.
–verb (used without object)
3. to form a colony: They went out to Australia to colonize.
4. to settle in a colony.

pickle girl
05-11-2009, 01:27 PM
mouse is going to school? :lmao

Col. Sam Daniels
05-11-2009, 01:32 PM
for real man... is this high school or am i dreaming?

and what feedback? you were the only one saying a damn thing to me. i didn't take the av down because i was worried about anything, i took it down because i wanted a dead rat in my av! nothing more, nothing less.

nah, i don't live 2 separate lives mouse. i never have.

are you on meds? god damn!

http://www.sojo.net/magazine/archives/soj0307/images/030710.jpg

http://www.moccasin.com.au/messandnoise/pot-kettle.jpg

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1785860/2/istockphoto_1785860-hook-line-and-sinker.jpg

koriwhat
05-11-2009, 01:33 PM
my bad... i'm not going through this bs with ya again. you're just like tnt, you know drama and that's something i could care less about. have fun online by yourself fool.

later.

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 01:34 PM
my bad... i'm not going through this bs with ya again. you're just like tnt, you know drama and that's something i could care less about. have fun online by yourself fool.

later.

:lmao mouse = tnt

Catcher
05-11-2009, 01:43 PM

later.

Translation: That burning sensation I am feeling in my ass right about now reminded me of the last few times Mouse waxed my cherry ass for all of ST to see.

Dude mouse gave you more than one exit and even tossed you a lifeline but you still had to shake the wasp nest! :lmao

ShoogarBear
05-11-2009, 01:49 PM
But I have been paying for mouse's photobucket for quite awhile.

That's a 15-to-20-in-the-Fed admission.

Blue Jew
05-11-2009, 02:13 PM
A ShoogarBear (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44) sighting? this is epic! :tu