PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Draft Prospect: Milos Teodosic

Bruno
05-09-2009, 11:38 AM
http://www.euroleague.net/resourceserver/17371/27097484-a149-4f4f-9c82-02d851d678b6/fce/rglang/en-US/filename/milos-teodosic-olympiacos.jpg
Height: 6-5
Weight: 180 lbs
Birthday: 03/19/1987
Current team: Olympiacos (Greece)
Nationality: Serb

DraftExpress (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Milos-Teodosic-266/)
nbadraft (http://www.nbadraft.net/players/milos-teodosic)

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-09-2009, 01:27 PM
He is the most underrate young player in Europe. He is very talented.

Darko
05-28-2009, 07:55 PM
He is the most underrate young player in Europe. He is very talented.

True. Not playing D at all, but very talented on offense. He has an arsenal of weapons! He has a good contract with Olympiacos i think..

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-03-2009, 03:51 PM
True. Not playing D at all, but very talented on offense. He has an arsenal of weapons! He has a good contract with Olympiacos i think..

Teodosic is now a free agent according to all reports in Greek media. Olympiacos will release him and he is a free agent now. Spurs should draft him.

Pucho!!!
06-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Eh, I'd rather have V Span

GioSugar
06-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Teodosic is now a free agent according to all reports in Greek media. Olympiacos will release him and he is a free agent now. Spurs should draft him.

What?
:bang
Another 3 years on his contract.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-04-2009, 02:31 PM
What?
:bang
Another 3 years on his contract.

If a team releases a player they are a free agent. Are you saying all these reports Olympiacos will release him are lies? Are you saying after they released him that he would not be a free agent?

GioSugar
06-04-2009, 03:53 PM
If a team releases a player they are a free agent. Are you saying all these reports Olympiacos will release him are lies? Are you saying after they released him that he would not be a free agent?

All these reports saying that Olympiakos will think to give Teodosic on loan if they could get 2 point guards. No way to release him, why Olympiakos do that? No profit at all. Olympiakos will have the rights of Teodosic for anotherr 3 years.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-04-2009, 04:05 PM
All these reports saying that Olympiakos will think to give Teodosic on loan if they could get 2 point guards. No way to release him, why Olympiakos do that? No profit at all. Olympiakos will have the rights of Teodosic for anotherr 3 years.

Yes I know it is if they can get Zisis. They can get Zisis. CSKA wants to get rid of Holden and Planinic and they want to keep Zisis. But Zisis wants back to Greece very very bad. He wants to sign to PAO so he can play with Spanoulis but there is no place for him in PAO.

CSKA also wants money and buyout will be less because he in last year of his contract. So if Olympiacos wants Zisis they can get him. I think it is pretty true if they get Zisis Milos is gone. Sure this would be huge mistake for Olympiacos to let Milos go but the owners are idiots as we already know. I think loaning him is also not realistic. He will want to go to a big club like Real or Barca.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Eh, I'd rather have V Span

Of course. He is best player in Europe.

GioSugar
06-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Yes I know it is if they can get Zisis. They can get Zisis. CSKA wants to get rid of Holden and Planinic and they want to keep Zisis. But Zisis wants back to Greece very very bad. He wants to sign to PAO so he can play with Spanoulis but there is no place for him in PAO.

CSKA also wants money and buyout will be less because he in last year of his contract. So if Olympiacos wants Zisis they can get him. I think it is pretty true if they get Zisis Milos is gone. Sure this would be huge mistake for Olympiacos to let Milos go but the owners are idiots as we already know.

On loan, only. And Olympiakos want another pg. Not only Zisis. If they get Zisis , then it will be Papaloukas, Zisis and ? .

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-04-2009, 04:13 PM
On loan, only. And Olympiakos want another pg. Not only Zisis. If they get Zisis , then it will be Papaloukas, Zisis and ? .

Giannakis: "Best defender we have"?:rolleyes

Also you mean Zisis, Papaloukas, and. Zisis in this time is much superior of a player to Theo. Sorry to say but it is true.

GioSugar
06-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Giannakis: "Best defender we have"?:rolleyes

Also you mean Zisis, Papaloukas, and. Zisis in this time is much superior of a player to Theo. Sorry to say but it is true.

Why are you sorry ? I am not Olympiakos and i also like Zisis. ;)

Pucho!!!
06-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Of course. He is best player in Europe.
And we hold his NBA rights and we dont need to waste a draft pick for him

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Why are you sorry ? I am not Olympiakos and i also like Zisis. ;)

I am sorry I thought you were Olympiacos fan?