PDA

View Full Version : Artest gets ejected.... Again

Tacker
05-09-2009, 01:08 PM
9NY54JoZ4oM

This play reminds me alot of this play

r6JpEx_CqOc

Whats the difference? Artest gets Flagrant 2 and gets ejected, while Rondo gets only a personal foul.

Bullshit.....

Discuss.

UrAphag
05-09-2009, 01:24 PM
That should have just been a regular foul.

rasho8
05-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Its not Artests fault that Paus head looks alot like a goofy hairy basketball. He got ball first, then whacked him in the head on the follow through.

Good hard foul, not flagrant.

pauls931
05-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Wow, just saw this, a flagrant 2 you f#cking kidding me!? Come on LA doesn't need any help. In the old days, you got to foul the shit out of someone on the break in the playoffs, if you didn't you got benched.

LEONARD
05-09-2009, 02:09 PM
The difference is Artest got the ball and Rondo missed by about 3 ft...

Rondo should've been ejected and Artest shouldn't have gotten anything but a regular foul...

Indazone
05-09-2009, 02:11 PM
The NBA reduced the flagrant foul, penalty two assessed to Rockets guard Ron Artest on Friday to a penalty one, eliminating any chance that he could be suspended for Sunday’s Game 4 against the Lakers.
Artest fouled the Lakers’ Pau Gasol in the last minute of the Rockets’ loss on Friday and was ejected from a second consecutive game. NBA executive vice president Stu Jackson reviewed the video on Saturday and reduced the penalty.
[email protected] ([email protected])

pauls931
05-09-2009, 02:39 PM
The NBA reduced the flagrant foul, penalty two assessed to Rockets guard Ron Artest on Friday to a penalty one, eliminating any chance that he could be suspended for Sunday’s Game 4 against the Lakers.
Artest fouled the Lakers’ Pau Gasol in the last minute of the Rockets’ loss on Friday and was ejected from a second consecutive game. NBA executive vice president Stu Jackson reviewed the video on Saturday and reduced the penalty.
[email protected] ([email protected])

LOL, I bet the reason there is a flagrant 1 and 2 is to give the league the flexibility to change it like this when they realize they f'd up. Be safe and go with the 2, then change it to a 1. Glad artest is going to get to play.

Bender
05-09-2009, 03:12 PM
nfw that was a flagrant anything...