PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna lets out the Puppies (NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW)

Kermit
05-09-2009, 02:13 PM
You're welcome. And Chris Brown wears panties on his head.

http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries/galleries_rihanna_nude_self-shot_photos/

BlackSwordsMan
05-09-2009, 02:28 PM
herpes or not I would still fuck this chick

Spur-Addict
05-09-2009, 02:40 PM
You're nuts BSM. If I know any chick has an STD, i'm not putting the rod remotely close to that chick. I'm not sending my soldier into a known land mine field, not happening.

ploto
05-09-2009, 02:41 PM
You can not even tell if they are her- only ones with her face are up-close.

Kermit
05-09-2009, 02:42 PM
You're nuts BSM. If I know any chick has an STD, i'm not putting the rod remotely close to that chick. I'm not sending my soldier into a known land mine field, not happening.

You can't get herpes through a computer screen. And you will never fuck Rihanna, herpes or not.

tp2021
05-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Not convinced its actually her in every pic, but whosever ass that is, has a nice ass.

Spur-Addict
05-09-2009, 02:55 PM
You can't get herpes through a computer screen. And you will never fuck Rihanna, herpes or not.

1.) I never said anything about fucking Rhianna specifically.

2.) I don't count masturbation as sex.

3.) Hilarious little saying beneath your name. I've been meaning to say that for a while. Balls deep for Jesus. :lol

Kermit
05-09-2009, 03:00 PM
1.) I never said anything about fucking Rhianna specifically.

2.) I don't count masturbation as sex.

3.) Hilarious little saying beneath your name. I've been meaning to say that for a while. Balls deep for Jesus. :lol

Sadly, bong hits for Jesus was a SCOTUS no-no. Does the Catholic Church view masturbation as sex? If not, perhaps "Fap it for Jesus" could become a rallying cry for the converted.

Edit: And might I reply to your saying, "He fixes the cable?"

Bukefal
05-09-2009, 03:03 PM
:lmao when did these came out? unbelievable, when are celebs learning from other celebs faults

Blake
05-09-2009, 03:15 PM
thats not her

Bender
05-09-2009, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't want to be sucking on or licking metal. why do women do that pierced nipple crap.

BlackSwordsMan
05-09-2009, 03:44 PM
i hope her vag is pierced too

BlackSwordsMan
05-09-2009, 03:45 PM

sometimes you just can't control the dogs of war

Spur-Addict
05-09-2009, 04:07 PM
sometimes you just can't control the dogs of war

Says the undisciplined general.

alamo50
05-09-2009, 05:28 PM
when are celebs learning from other celebs faults

Making more money is a fault?

Kermit
05-09-2009, 05:37 PM
http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/report-rihannas-label-demands-removal-of-photos-from-internet_article_17767

NEW YORK, NY --
Lawyers at Rihanna’s label have reportedly sent at least one letter to a Web site, which posted photos believed to be of the pop singer on Friday.

According to TMZ, lawyers at Island Def Jam Music Group, sent a letter which references “unauthorized photos purported to be… Rihanna.”

The letter reportedly demands the removal of the pictures and claims they are in violation of “the Artist’s rights,” The Huffington Post also reported.

On Friday, seven photos appeared on ImageHaven.net. Two of the photos appeared to be of Rihanna’s face, while four of the pictures featured various body shots of a semi-nude woman, which many including Perez Hilton, suspect is Rihanna. The woman’s face is not visible in the nude photos.

The final photo features what appears to be a semi-clothed Rihanna in black underwear or bathing suit bottoms and a white hotel-style robe. The woman is pictured taking a photo of herself in the mirror with a Blackberry.

The mirror has the words “I love you” and “I miss you,” written on it in white lettering and it is signed, “Robyn,” Rihanna’s real name.

The same seven photos and an eighth, with a shirtless man who looks like Chris Brown, with what appears to be a pair of pink panties on his head, was also posted online on iHipHop.com. It appears to feature the same two oblong mirrors pictured in some of the other photographs.

In related news, after several months out of the spotlight, Rihanna stepped on to the red carpet earlier this week – the first time since Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy party in February. Rihanna did not attend the Grammys after she was allegedly beaten by then-boyfriend Chris Brown, hours before the ceremony.

Rihanna appeared in a couture tuxedo at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala on Monday evening in New York City.

And on Thursday, Rihanna stepped out again for a DKMS bone marrow donation event, also in NYC.

Copyright 2009 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Cheese
05-09-2009, 05:46 PM
At least you cant see the herpes bumps..And judging by the hairstyle,the pics looks like they were taken on the night of the possible beat down…..I am just guessing...

Cant_Be_Faded
05-09-2009, 05:59 PM
herp-es-ci-ty

florige
05-09-2009, 07:02 PM
You can not even tell if they are her- only ones with her face are up-close.

The name if that website fits this situation perfectly. Totally crap.
Thats not her. Rihanna's ass isn't that big. Whoever it is has a nice ass though.

LnGrrrR
05-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking that's not Rihanna. +1 to the nice ass comment. :D

SpursStalker
05-10-2009, 04:32 PM
All from a site called "TotallyCrap"

Nuff said ...

:lol

mrsmaalox
05-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Wow. Amazing body!

desflood
05-11-2009, 10:10 AM
I like the lawyers' stance on the whole issue.

"They're not her!. Take them down anyway!"

Thunder Dan
05-11-2009, 04:27 PM
my senior year in college I banged a chick with pierced nips and I thought it was crazy, very out of the norm. Then two weeks later, I took another girl home and she had them too. I never thought it was so normal. It really made me think differently of both of them though, even more than being a one night stand from a bar. I wouldn't date a girl seriously with them- too crazy.

Bukefal
05-11-2009, 04:48 PM

:lmao

Thunder Dan
05-11-2009, 04:49 PM
really though, pierced nips are hot- if you find a chick with them you know she is trying to party.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Well, I don't know if they're real or not... but I'm leaning towards real. My reasoning is this. The pic of the dude with the panties on his head sure does look like Brown. Now, if we can determine that it actually is Brown, then you can see part of the two oval shaped mirrors in that pic. That means that whoever's naked body is reflected on those oval mirrors on the pictures above is surely in the same room as Brown...

Now... Given that Rhianna and Brown are/were together, it doesn't strike me as odd that those pictures would in fact be of Rhianna. Plus it sure does look like her body... and what a body that is! :tu

My two cents...