PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Gun, Pro-America, Anti-infanticide, Anti-Sodomy based marriage, Anti-Tax

Dim Tuncan
05-09-2009, 04:50 PM
And there's nothing you leftist homo enablers can do about it :hat

ChumpDumper
05-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Who says anyone wants to do anything about it?

Dim Tuncan
05-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Who says anyone wants to do anything about it?

Spare me. The libtard homofascist thought police like yourself would gladly have me shot or imprisoned if you could get away with it.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2009, 04:58 PM
I know of no crime you may have committed, so I don't feel that way at all.

Have you committed a crime?

Winehole23
05-09-2009, 05:03 PM
I've never heard gay marriage described as *sodomy-based*. That has a pompous, almost imperious, exactitude to it. But is it really usable?

Doesn't it leave an obvious loophole for lesbians? I'm pretty sure they're not all pro-sodomy in their personal lives.

You might be leaving the back door open for lesbos, Dim T. You might want to rephrase that to exclude the possibility in the future.

The objection to sodomy, per se, doesn't cover as much as you think, and it also covers more than you think. Lotta stupid old laws that got forgotten rather then repealed.

It's cute neologism, but it won't go far IMO.

Dim Tuncan
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
I've no problem with attractive dykes marrying. Problem is, cute, in shape dykes are few and far between.

Winehole23
05-09-2009, 05:12 PM
BTW, no leftist homo enablers are needed in this instance. Your whining, hysterical response to CD speaks for itself., Dim T. Evil need not assist, since you have already defeated yourself.

Dim Tuncan
05-09-2009, 05:17 PM
BTW, no leftist homo enablers are needed in this instance. Your whining, hysterical response to CD speaks for itself., Dim T. Evil need not assist, since you have already defeated yourself.

Typical homo response. You either had a bad night at the bathhouse, or you just got the results of your AIDS test back from the doctor.

Winehole23
05-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Typical homo response. You either had a bad night at the bathhouse, or you just got the results of your AIDS test back from the doctor.I'll defer to your expertise, Dim T. Thanks for offering.

Winehole23
05-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Your guesses were way off, BTW.

Bender
05-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Dim, I agree with 3 out of your 5 items in the Thread Title, but you aren't doing your cause any good with your arguments...

Summers
05-09-2009, 06:13 PM
What are your thoughts on heterosexual anal sex?

LnGrrrR
05-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Dim Tuncan = Troll Fail

Dim Tuncan
05-09-2009, 08:53 PM

felt good but she didnt talk 2 me 4 a week :toast

baseline bum
05-09-2009, 09:03 PM

How would you expect her to respect you after she took you with her strap-on?

Dim Tuncan
05-09-2009, 09:09 PM
How would you expect her to respect you after she took you with her strap-on?

Word repetition fail.

Freud called that projection. We can conclude that the foods baseline bum ingests end up on his wife's strapon :lol

PixelPusher
05-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Pro-Gun, Pro-America, Anti-infanticide, Anti-Sodomy based marriage, Anti-Tax...And there's nothing you leftist homo enablers can do about it :hat

1 down, 4 to go...

Cry Havoc
05-09-2009, 09:20 PM
What happens if I really have no idea what to think about or no opinion on gay marriage? Does that make me a bigot, or ignorant because I'm not jumping on a side?

antimvp
05-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I am a pro-life libertarian

THE GOP can go fuck themselves.

spurster
05-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I thought you pro-American Texans wanted to secede.

baseline bum
05-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Word repetition fail.

Freud called that projection. We can conclude that the foods baseline bum ingests end up on his wife's strapon :lol

You're the one who said he liked getting anal, son.

Dim Tuncan
05-10-2009, 03:34 AM
You're the one who said he liked getting anal, son.

Really? Where? Or did you just forget to take your AZT?

Sodomites will be ice skating in hell before I'd commit one of your sex acts, freak.

baseline bum
05-10-2009, 04:29 AM
Really? Where? Or did you just forget to take your AZT?

Sodomites will be ice skating in hell before I'd commit one of your sex acts, freak.

You constantly make butthurt threads and talk about liking anal, so it's easy to put 2 and 2 together.

whottt
05-10-2009, 10:01 AM
<<<< not into anal of any kind. It's pretty nasty if you ask me. Way I see it...guys into anal sex(whether they are Republican or Democrat) are automatically bisexual...I personally don't care what someone is, but all the macho guys that brag about liking anal need to stop fooling themselves...come of think of it, the prideful gay guys too...it's just an asshole, there is nothing gender related about it.

Anal sex is asexual sex...I mean that's an asshole there, gender indiifferent, a filty stinky asshole full of bacteria, butt mustard and excrement...the nastiest part of the human body and using it for sexual purpose is highly destructive and probably the A#1 way to spread disease.

I'm pretty much sure that most of the hardcore diseases like aids and hep c are spread primarily through butt sex(and intravenous drug use)....and traditional intercourse and oral sex probably don't spread them much at all.

So if you are into anal sex...stop fooling yourself, no other gender specific parts come into play during anal...it really doesn't matter to you if it's a woman or a man you are engaging in it with...you filthy shit loving bastards. If; you're a straight guy into anal you're half gay...if you're a gay guy into anal, you're half straight...and either way you're filthy to boot.

Fuck anal...it's for pigs.

Blake
05-10-2009, 10:20 AM
So if you are into anal sex...stop fooling yourself, no other gender specific parts come into play during anal...it really doesn't matter to you if it's a woman or a man you are engaging in it with...you filthy shit loving bastards. If; you're a straight guy into anal you're half gay...if you're a gay guy into anal, you're half straight...and either way you're filthy to boot.

http://www.sector930.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nbc_the_more_you_know1.jpg

whottt
05-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Sorry if you have fond anal sex memories of your dad....doesn't change the reality though.

George Gervin's Afro
05-10-2009, 10:44 AM
I like blow jobs..since gay men give eachother blow jobs does that make me half gay?

exstatic
05-10-2009, 11:05 AM

Webster's sez (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sodomy)

Main Entry:
sod·omy Listen to the pronunciation of sodomy
Pronunciation:
\ˈsä-də-mē\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French sodomie, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom; from the homosexual proclivities of the men of the city in Genesis 19:1–11
Date:
13th century

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex ; also : copulation with an animal
— sod·om·it·ic Listen to the pronunciation of sodomitic \ˌsä-də-ˈmi-tik\ or sod·om·it·i·cal Listen to the pronunciation of sodomitical \-ti-kəl\ adjective

Congratulations, Dim, you 'ol sodomite, you.

CuckingFunt
05-10-2009, 12:14 PM
<<<< not into anal of any kind. It's pretty nasty if you ask me. Way I see it...guys into anal sex(whether they are Republican or Democrat) are automatically bisexual...I personally don't care what someone is, but all the macho guys that brag about liking anal need to stop fooling themselves...come of think of it, the prideful gay guys too...it's just an asshole, there is nothing gender related about it.

Anal sex is asexual sex...I mean that's an asshole there, gender indiifferent, a filty stinky asshole full of bacteria, butt mustard and excrement...the nastiest part of the human body and using it for sexual purpose is highly destructive and probably the A#1 way to spread disease.

I'm pretty much sure that most of the hardcore diseases like aids and hep c are spread primarily through butt sex(and intravenous drug use)....and traditional intercourse and oral sex probably don't spread them much at all.

Fuck anal...it's for pigs.

You didn't used to scare me this much.

Yonivore
05-10-2009, 12:27 PM
You didn't used to scare me this much.
Just speaking his mind.

Winehole23
05-10-2009, 12:50 PM
and traditional intercourse and oral sex probably don't spread them much at all. What a relief.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Why is anyone responding to this Dim Troll anyway?

Winehole23
05-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Slow day.