PDA

View Full Version : Keepin' it classy

Yonivore
05-10-2009, 08:14 PM
r2N7Bu4fJ_4

George Gervin's Afro
05-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Limbaugh, Sikes, Hannity..no difference..

FaithInOne
05-10-2009, 10:45 PM
haha treason.

What a stupid bitch.

Once again I wonder if these adults are not capable of understanding what Rush is saying by "I want Obama to fail", or if they do understand but they put on this face to play it down.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-10-2009, 11:50 PM
.............and the crowd goes mild.

PixelPusher
05-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Of course now the board Cons are sensitive about someone throwing the word "treason" around.t

boutons_deux
05-11-2009, 03:18 AM
What's pedophile Limbaugh's economic plan that he wants "to succeed"?

How about a budget without numbers?

If the mythical "free market" had been free to operate, then Citi, AIG, BoA, etc would have been really bankrupt months ago. They are NOW bankrupt, hiding it behind bogus stress tests and floating in 100 of $Bs of tax dollars.

George Gervin's Afro
05-11-2009, 07:37 AM
haha treason.

What a stupid bitch.

Once again I wonder if these adults are not capable of understanding what Rush is saying by "I want Obama to fail", or if they do understand but they put on this face to play it down.

So are you saying that when people take comments out of context is a bad thing? Are you against that?

DarrinS
05-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Wanda Sikes has the most annoying voice in the world. Well, maybe 2nd, right after Gilbert Gottfried.

JohnnyMarzetti
05-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Suck it up yoniwhore and stop whining.

boutons_deux
05-11-2009, 09:44 AM
As always, you wrongies love it when your side, Limbaugh, Coulter, Savage etc, dish out the hate, but you don't have the balls to take it when it's thrown back at you.

Yonivore and similar wrongie ilk worried about "classiness" ? GMAFB :lol

TheProfessor
05-11-2009, 09:56 AM
I like her on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Otherwise, she gets a big "meh" from me.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2009, 10:19 AM
haha treason.

What a stupid bitch.

What a stupid bitch. Do people still believe that's what Limbaugh meant? It was plain as day what he meant. If Obama's policies prevail, America fails! That's why he wanted Obama to fail, so we don't!

That was in poor tast for the correspondence dinner too. Tradition has it, the speaker makes light of situation. Not attack/

Bad Form Bitch!

George Gervin's Afro
05-11-2009, 10:20 AM
What a stupid bitch. Do people still believe that's what Limbaugh meant? It was plain as day what he meant. If Obama's policies prevail, America fails! That's why he wanted Obama to fail, so we don't!

That was in poor tast for the correspondence dinner too. Tradition has it, the speaker makes light of situation. Not attack/

Bad Form Bitch!

So are you saying that when people take comments out of context is a bad thing? Are you against that?

Wild Cobra
05-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Of course now the board Cons are sensitive about someone throwing the word "treason" around.t

No, just amazed how fucking stupid she is.

Bill Ayers
05-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Barry and I had a laugh about this.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Wanda Sikes has the most annoying voice in the world. Well, maybe 2nd, right after Gilbert Gottfried.
Ever hear "Ring of Fire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Fire_(radio_program))?" Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has a weird voice. some kind of a throat condition.

I wonder if he's friends with Barney Frank?

Wild Cobra
05-11-2009, 10:26 AM
It's a way of lying, and I despise liars who do it without a good motive.

Summers
05-11-2009, 10:47 AM
It's a low-class thing for Wanda Sykes to say, but it's hard to feel sorry for a guy who makes fun of Parkinson's disease and calls a 13-year-old girl ugly.

FaithInOne
05-11-2009, 10:49 AM
The kidney joke was funny, it's just ridiculous how these adults with adult minds appear incapable of understanding the obvious meaning behind Rush's statement.

It's like that CNN lady reporter at the tea party saying "but your state is receving stimulus funds." This lady who has made it over 30 years in life, is still so ignorant to think that is justification against people protesting government spending and printing of money blows my mind. It's got to be an act to sway the other americants.

What a party the left will throw once this "meaningless ENTERTAINER" eventually has a heart attack :lol

jman3000
05-11-2009, 11:05 AM
The line about oxicontin was pretty funny... but the 20th hijacker portion of that joke probably crossed the line a bit, especially due to the scenery.

bad choice for a speaker. when they announced her as the speaker I knew something retarded was gonna happen.

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Rush DOES want Obama to fail and there is no misunderstanding of what he means.

ElNono
05-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Yoni is just upset he wasn't invited.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Rush DOES want Obama to fail and there is no misunderstanding of what he means.
Agreed. It is perfectly clear. He wants America to survive Obama!

In any case of what people believe, she crossed the line for the correspondence dinner.

jman3000
05-11-2009, 11:12 AM
but fuck it... some radio host last night was bitching about how a PGA tour announcer was being reprimanded for saying ... this...

CBS Sports golf announcer David Feherty wrote that U.S. soldiers would like to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. "From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death," he wrote.

which to some is in pretty bad taste and to some pretty funny.... just like to some what wanda sykes said was offending and to others it was pretty funny....and then goes on to berate wanda sykes for saying his kidneys fail... which has a link to the prescription drug scandal he was involved in.

my point is, if youre going to talk shit about somebody for saying political jokes that are in poor taste, don't be a partisan little bitch about it.

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Agreed. It is perfectly clear. He wants America to survive Obama!

In any case of what people believe, she crossed the line for the correspondence dinner.

She did but it isn't like Rush hasn't done it many times before. Rush is a hater, pure and simple.

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 11:14 AM
but fuck it... some radio host last night was bitching about how a PGA tour announcer was being reprimanded for saying ... this...

CBS Sports golf announcer David Feherty wrote that U.S. soldiers would like to kill House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. "From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death," he wrote.

which to some is in pretty bad taste and to some pretty funny.... just like to some what wanda sykes said was offending and to others it was pretty funny....and then goes on to berate wanda sykes for saying his kidneys fail... which has a link to the prescription drug scandal he was involved in.

my point is, if youre going to talk shit about somebody for saying political jokes that are in poor taste, don't be a partisan little bitch about it.

He apologized.

jman3000
05-11-2009, 11:15 AM
He apologized.

CBS made him apologize or he was going to be punished more.

Wild Cobra
05-11-2009, 11:16 AM
She did but it isn't like Rush hasn't done it many times before. Rush is a hater, pure and simple.
Are we all suppose to love or be indifferent to people?

I hate some people too! It's natural!

Am I to assume you have no hatred towards anyone?

AntiChrist
05-11-2009, 11:48 AM

Now THAT'S funny. Although, in his defense, Feherty didn't say he WISHED this would happen. By the way, why would soldiers want to take out Pelosi and Reid? Everyone knows the Dems care more about the military than anyone.

boutons_deux
05-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Why doesn't Rush say exactly what he means? Since when has a hate-media speaker been shy or terse?

"He wants Obama to fail" ... to do what?

And what does Rush want done to replace Obama's hoped-for failure?

jack sommerset
05-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Both were pretty funny!!!

JoeChalupa
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Are we all suppose to love or be indifferent to people?

I hate some people too! It's natural!

Am I to assume you have no hatred towards anyone?

Well, now that you mention it...... you know what I mean.

fyatuk
05-11-2009, 02:16 PM

Her voice doesn't bother me as much as Fran Dreschers, but it definitely is up there with those top dogs of annoying voices.

Yonivore
05-11-2009, 06:53 PM
They're not taking it out of context, they're either completely missing the point of the comment or are being intentionally dense so they can go off on some hysterical rant and, once again, get all the useful idiots on the left to breathlessly rant some new slogan. "Bush lied and people died" is so last administration.

The left needed something new, and "Rush wants Obama to fail." Sounded good them, I guess.

If someone is doing something you believe will bring considerable harm to an institution you revere and love, wouldn't you want that someone to fail?

I want Obama to fail too.

Hey Kori, if you're reading this, please change the blurb under my name to, "I want him to fail."

boutons_deux
05-11-2009, 09:29 PM
"Bush lied and people died" is so ...

... true.

Was then, is now, and forever

boutons_deux
05-11-2009, 09:29 PM

Wild Cobra
05-12-2009, 03:30 AM
You obviously only listen to the lefts propaganda, and not even us who understand her.

He wants president Obama to fail to get his policies implemented.

Reason: His policies will hurt this nation, not help it!

If president Obama succeeds, America fails! Plain and simple!

Only a retard doesn't understand the concept.

George Gervin's Afro
05-12-2009, 07:24 AM
http://mediamatters.org/research/200905110035

June 24, 2008: Limbaugh stated: "I will guaran-damn-tee you there will not be a terrorist attack before the election. And you know why there won't be one? Because they want Obama elected." He later falsely claimed, "Hamas has endorsed Obama. Hamas has endorsed Obama." Limbaugh also asserted that "every time I hear [Iranian President Mahmoud] Ahmadinejad speak, every time I hear a tape from [Al Qaeda leader] Ayman al-Zawahiri or a so-called dispatch from bin Laden, whenever I hear from any of these Middle East Al Qaeda terrorists, I think I'm hearing Democrat [sic] Party talking points."

April 15, 2008: Limbaugh asserted: "[T]he Islamofascists are actually campaigning for the election of Democrats. Islamofascists from Ahmadinejad to al-Zawahiri ... Osama bin Laden, whoever, are constantly issuing Democrat talking points."

February 29, 2008: On Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, guest host Laura Ingraham interviewed Limbaugh, who said, referring to a photograph of then-Sen. Obama dressed in traditional Somali clothing that was posted on the Drudge Report, that Obama "look[ed] like Ayman [al-]Zawahiri."

September 20, 2007: Limbaugh claimed that Obama and bin Laden were "on the same page" with regard to the deteriorating situation in Pakistan. While discussing a newly released audiotape reported to be from bin Laden in which he calls for Pakistanis to overthrow then-President Pervez Musharraf, Limbaugh asserted: "Well, we've got another tape from -- I get these guys confused -- Osama bin Laden. Another tape says he's going to invade Pakistan and declare war on Pakistan and Musharraf, which, ladies and gentlemen, puts him on the same page with a Democrat presidential candidate -- that would be Barack 'Uss-Obama.' "

July 2007: For several days in July 2007, a graphic on the front page of Limbaugh's website depicted a screen shot of C-SPAN's Washington Journal doctored to show bin Laden appearing as a guest identified as "Mr. Osama bin Laden, D-Afghanistan."

October 19, 2006: Limbaugh declared that the recent surge in insurgent violence in Iraq indicated that "terrorists around the world, particularly those in Iraq, are voting Democrat today." Limbaugh maintained that "the terrorists, the Islamofascists, the jihadists" are the "key voters in this year's election," and that "[t]hey are trying to create as much havoc as possible; raise the level of violence in order to affect the midterm elections." He added: "What could be the best outcome for [the terrorists]? Cut and run, right? Whose strategy -- whose policy amounts to cut and run? Democrats."

August 21, 2006: Limbaugh stated that even though then-President Bush pledged he would purportedly "never" criticize the patriotism of his political opponents, Limbaugh would continue to "challenge the patriotism of people who disagree" with Bush and his plan for Iraq "because the people that disagree with him want to lose." Limbaugh added: "It's about time we do challenge their patriotism. The far-left fringe in this country is actively seeking our defeat. A wacko judge in Michigan [presumably a reference to U.S. District Court Judge Anna Diggs Taylor, who had recently ruled that the Bush administration's warrantless domestic surveillance program was unconstitutional]: actively seeking our defeat. Jimmy Carter: actively seeking our defeat. Bill Clinton, John Kerry, and Al Gore may as well be seeking our defeat. So should [then-Connecticut Democratic Senate candidate] Ned Lamont [whose name Limbaugh pronounced like 'lament']."

June 27, 2006: Responding to a June 23, 2006, New York Times article describing a secret Bush administration program designed to monitor international financial transactions, Limbaugh asserted: "I think 80 percent of their subscribers have to be jihadists. If you look at The New York Times and the kind of stories they're leaking and running and the information they're getting, it's clear that they're trying to help the terrorists. They're trying to help the jihadists."

April 26, 2006: Limbaugh remarked that a new videotape released by al-Zarqawi "is an excellent opportunity to remind all of you that it sounds just like the DNC [Democratic National Committee] is writing his scripts now." Limbaugh also claimed that Zarqawi "sounds like Democrats," including "Howard Dean, Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry ... Carl Levin, Nancy Pelosi."

April 11, 2006: Limbaugh accused the Democratic Party of using the immigration debate as a "vehicle" to gain voters, proclaiming: "[I]f you're Al Qaeda, come on in over the southern border! The Democrats will take your votes as well!"

April 8, 2004: Limbaugh stated: "Senator Kennedy, a simple question. Does it please you to learn who your friends are? Does it excite you, Senator Kennedy, to learn that the militant, firebrand, murderer of American civilians and military personnel is on your side, Senator Kennedy? Does it encourage you? Does it invigorate you? Does it inspire you, Senator Kennedy, to know that a murdering Al Qaeda-related terrorist has taken up your argument for use against his enemy? How does that make you feel, Senator Kennedy? Does it embarrass you? Because it should. Or does it probably excite you and think you're making headway now. You've got the enemy aligned with you."

Poor old Hush... I can't believe any of you defend this piece of trash..

I almost feel bad for the disservice I do to trash when I compare them to Hushy..

George Gervin's Afro
05-12-2009, 07:27 AM
I have not heard one Hush defender slam Hannity or any other conservative commentator for making a living on taking quotes out of context... That's why your defense is phony..

jack sommerset
05-12-2009, 11:24 AM
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs has expressed disapproval at the joke, insisting Sykes should not have made light of the tragedy.

I wonder if Obama will say he is sorry for laughing?

George Gervin's Afro
05-12-2009, 11:26 AM
White House spokesman Robert Gibbs has expressed disapproval at the joke, insisting Sykes should not have made light of the tragedy.

I wonder if Obama will say he is sorry for laughing?

It was funny..

Winehole23
05-12-2009, 11:37 AM
I wonder if Obama will say he is sorry for laughing?GOPers kowtowing to Rush is only natural; expecting Obama to do it is unrealistic.

jack sommerset
05-12-2009, 11:39 AM
It was funny..

Yes it was!

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Still keepin' it classy...

Obama's Top Advisor Suggests First Family Name Dog "Miss California" (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/05/16/obamas_top_advisor_suggests_first_family_name_dog_ miss_california.html)

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5192/axelrod.jpg (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/05/16/obamas_top_advisor_suggests_first_family_name_dog_ miss_california.html)

When David Axelrod was asked if he had weighed in on the Obama family's dog choice, he answered, "I was only called in for the final three, and one was Miss California." Axelrod appeared on NPR's "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me" show.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2009, 03:19 PM
That's funny since I believe it's a male dog.

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 03:22 PM
That's funny since I believe it's a male dog.
That's pretty infantile coming from a senior Obama advisor.

ChumpDumper
05-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Eh, it's a comedy show for unfunny people. It fits.

Spurminator
05-16-2009, 03:39 PM
So will this be the manufactured outrage of the week? Pretty tame, don't really think it has legs. But good luck.

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 03:43 PM
So will this be the manufactured outrage of the week? Pretty tame, don't really think it has legs. But good luck.
I'm not outraged. I just think it demonstrates the character of those in the White House.

Spurminator
05-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I'm not outraged. I just think it demonstrates the character of those in the White House.

I know you're not outraged, you're just trying to help with the manufacturing.

Good boy!

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 03:59 PM
I know you're not outraged, you're just trying to help with the manufacturing.

Good boy!
Because I have such a broad following here at SpursTalk.

Spurminator
05-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Hasn't stopped you the last 15K posts...

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Hasn't stopped you the last 15K posts...
I'm sure you have a point.

Wild Cobra
05-17-2009, 10:36 AM
That's pretty infantile coming from a senior Obama advisor.
Very. She expresses her opinion, then a top advisory wants to make fun of her.

How fucking unprofessional are these people in this administration?

Wild Cobra
05-17-2009, 10:37 AM
What character? Seems very lacking to me...

Spurminator
05-17-2009, 11:04 AM
This is an outrage!

Yonivore
05-29-2009, 06:54 PM
The hits just keep coming...

Harry Reid: Bush Is Kind of a "Bitch" Like His Mother (http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/05/harry_reid_bush_is_kind_of_a_b.asp)

jack sommerset
05-29-2009, 07:05 PM
The hits just keep coming...

Harry Reid: Bush Is Kind of a "Bitch" Like His Mother (http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/05/harry_reid_bush_is_kind_of_a_b.asp)

I wonder if Cry Havoc is apalled by these remarks.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-29-2009, 07:55 PM
he's appalled that all conservatives won't be dancing in the streets if obama is assassinated.

Yonivore
05-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Another episode of keepin' it classy in the Democrat Party:

Rep. Charles Rangel, in wake of cop shooting, suggests even President Obama not safe in Harlem (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/05/30/2009-05-30_mayor_michael_bloomberg_visits_brooklyn_home_of _slain_officer_omar_edwards.html)

Congressman Charles Rangel, in a snide aside Saturday, suggested even President Obama was at risk on the streets after a black cop was slain by a white colleague.

The veteran Democratic politician was asked what advice he would offer Obama for the president's Saturday night visit to the city.

"Make certain he doesn't run around in East Harlem unidentified," Rangel shot back while leaving a public appearance.
Who in the heck would joke about a presidential assassination? Well, I guess Rangel and Viva Las Espuelas will.

Who in the heck would joke about a police officer mistaking the identity of a fellow officer and killing him in the heat of a police chase?

Rangel’s comment is another example of why the 20-term congressman should pay his taxes and retire.

Cry Havoc
05-30-2009, 06:48 PM

Just answer me this: Is that better or worse than ridiculing and accusing someone who has Parkinson's of "faking it"?

Yonivore
05-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Just answer me this: Is that better or worse than ridiculing and accusing someone who has Parkinson's of "faking it"?
Depends on if they're "faking it" or not.

I think, in the incident to which you're referring, the actor was being accused of foregoing medications that would control the apparent symptoms of his disease in order to garner more sympathy for the cause he was supporting.

I've seen several interviews with the same actor -- even recently, now that his disease has progressed -- where he was able (probably through medication) to not have such animated symptoms as were on display in that commercial.

Yeah, so, it's worse. In fact, it's on par with someone who would intentionally fore go medicine in order to manipulate an audience. It's that kind of lacking in class.

Cry Havoc
05-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Depends on if they're "faking it" or not.

I think, in the incident to which you're referring, the actor was being accused of foregoing medications that would control the apparent symptoms of his disease in order to garner more sympathy for the cause he was supporting.

I've seen several interviews with the same actor -- even recently, now that his disease has progressed -- where he was able (probably through medication) to not have such animated symptoms as were on display in that commercial.

Yeah, so, it's worse. In fact, it's on par with someone who would intentionally fore go medicine in order to manipulate an audience. It's that kind of lacking in class.

:lmao

You're actually defending Rush for attacking someone with an incurable, fatal disease. Think about how sad that is.

Yonivore
05-30-2009, 08:12 PM
:lmao

You're actually defending Rush for attacking someone with an incurable, fatal disease. Think about how sad that is.
People with incurable diseases can be pricks too.

What Michael J. Fox did, if true -- and there's reason to believe it is given how well his tremors are controlled in subsequent on camera appearances, was a deliberate misrepresentation of his circumstances in an attempt to sway the viewers.

Having a disease doesn't make him immune from criticism...even though that's what was expected (otherwise they wouldn't have used him in the ad).

He should be ashamed for allowing himself to be exploited like that. And, those who exploited him should be ashamed.

Cry Havoc
05-30-2009, 09:57 PM

What Michael J. Fox did, if true -- and there's reason to believe it is given how well his tremors are controlled in subsequent on camera appearances, was a deliberate misrepresentation of his circumstances in an attempt to sway the viewers.

Having a disease doesn't make him immune from criticism...even though that's what was expected (otherwise they wouldn't have used him in the ad).

He should be ashamed for allowing himself to be exploited like that. And, those who exploited him should be ashamed.

I can't respond to this post without making personal attacks, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Yonivore
05-30-2009, 10:37 PM
I can't respond to this post without making personal attacks, so I'll keep my mouth shut.
You can't just say you disagree? Go ahead and say it...

Say, "People never use their misfortune, disability, negative circumstance, or illness to elicit sympathy in an attempt to draw support to a cause. And, of course, no one would ever enhance, or embellish their circumstances, or exaggerate the particular symptoms of their illness (either intentionally or by fore going medication), in order to make themselves more sympathetic and, therefore, more likely to draw people to their cause. That never, ever, ever happens, Yonivore."

There, I said it for you and without a personal attack on me.

You're welcome. Unfortunately, that's a ridiculous statement...because, as we all know, people do, in fact, do those things. Sick people can be unscrupulous and manipulative.

jack sommerset
05-31-2009, 01:48 PM

How bout asking a handi-cap man who can't walk to stand up and take a bow in front of 100's of people. That's ur Vice President. Seriously though quit acting like Republicans are the devil and democrats do no wrong. It's fucking lame!

boutons_deux
05-31-2009, 01:52 PM
There's nothing left of the radical wrongie extremists that even comes close to hate-radio's classy venom:

"LIDDY: Let’s hope that the key conferences aren’t when she’s
(Sotomayor) menstruating or something, or just before she’s going to menstruate. That would really be bad. Lord knows what we would get then."

PixelPusher
05-31-2009, 02:01 PM
I lack the common sense and/or intellectual honesty to distinguish between a faux pas and a personal attack. In fact, what the hell kind of word is "faux pas" anyway? Speak American!

jack sommerset
05-31-2009, 03:21 PM
I am a rape baby and can't tell when somebody is joking with sarcasm

Yonivore
06-01-2009, 03:43 PM
There's nothing left of the radical wrongie extremists that even comes close to hate-radio's classy venom:

"LIDDY: Let’s hope that the key conferences aren’t when she’s
(Sotomayor) menstruating or something, or just before she’s going to menstruate. That would really be bad. Lord knows what we would get then."

I don't know, the left has their charmers...

Randy Rhodes, Jeanenne Garafalo, Keith Olberman...and pretty much anyone on Air America.

But, my favorite is Randy Rhodes calling Hillary Clinton a fucking whore.

Bender
06-01-2009, 03:50 PM

bubble boys for example

clambake
06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
I don't know, the left has their charmers...

Randy Rhodes, Jeanenne Garafalo

who?

Yonivore
06-01-2009, 04:03 PM
bubble boys for example
That was a funny episode. :lmao

Yonivore
06-01-2009, 04:03 PM
who?G. Gordon Liddy's of the Left