PDA

View Full Version : Nick Fazekas over Glen Davis

monoslyab1k
05-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Way to go Cuban, way to go Donnie.

Fuck this front office.

Amarelooms
05-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Yeah but I would have never thought the fatty could ball like this. Mavs could def used his fat ass :elephant

lefty
05-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Davis has great hands

Spur-Addict
05-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Fake Mono

monosylab1k
05-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Fake Mono

Is there really any difference?

pauls931
05-10-2009, 10:33 PM
I donīt think massengil could keep up if that happened.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Mono, can you really blame the Dallas front office for not picking Glen fat ass? I don't think anyone knew he'd be this good.

Spur-Addict
05-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Is there really any difference?

:lol
---------------------------

I don't know. I don't know because I don't pay attention to a lot of what you say to begin with. I'd have to be able to make an accurate description of your posting style and I am unable to.

Sorry, no offense intended. It's pretty much universal except for a few people.

Ghazi
05-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Bass is better than Davis anyway. Davis is getting a lot of open looks due to the great ball movement of the Celtics IMO. and of course, he's only getting so many minutes due to KG and Powe being out.

I actually don't think there would be any minutes for Davis on the Mavs barring injuries. Bass/Damp/Dirk would consume all 96 minutes at the 4/5 IMO.

We will sign and trade Bass to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace in a package, and all will be right in the world.

monosylab1k
05-10-2009, 10:48 PM
I donīt think massengil could keep up if that happened.

you must be pretty well informed on that subject.

monosylab1k
05-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Bass is better than Davis anyway. Davis is getting a lot of open looks due to the great ball movement of the Celtics IMO. and of course, he's only getting so many minutes due to KG and Powe being out.

I actually don't think there would be any minutes for Davis on the Mavs barring injuries. Bass/Damp/Dirk would consume all 96 minutes at the 4/5 IMO.

We will sign and trade Bass to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace in a package, and all will be right in the world.

Bass is better than Davis, but that's not the point. The point is Davis was there and the Mavericks once again fucked up by taking Fazekas. It's not that Davis = championship, but with Bass & Davis, one of them is a nice trading piece, something you'd agree the team doesn't have much of.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Fortunately for Dallas I've got a bad feeling Shaq is getting traded there.

Ghazi
05-10-2009, 10:59 PM
As will Vince Carter and Gerald Wallace!!

Findog
05-10-2009, 11:05 PM
That would be hilarious if mono operated his own troll. I should go sign up Findawg

Rogue
05-11-2009, 05:15 AM

the newly signed player cannot be traded in a package i'm afraid. :depressedI would rather trade Josh Howard himself for Gerald, then use Stack and Damp's expirings in a trade for Shaq. So Vince Carter seems not very close to Mavs, unless we give up JET.

pauls931
05-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Fortunately for Dallas I've got a bad feeling Shaq is getting traded there.

Guess managment wants to unload contracts very badly, not sure why they would do that since they would essentially be flushing next season down the drain by creating yet another strong competitor. Then again if they really blow stuff up, I guess they might be planning on it.