PDA

View Full Version : NBA spokesman Tim Frank said..

ducks
05-10-2009, 11:57 PM
NBA spokesman Tim Frank said Sunday that the league was still reviewing the postgame scene on the court, when Dallas’ Josh Howard(notes) and team owner Mark Cuban were among those visibly upset.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Aq7S0VY6wDEqMEeL5L7w3hGLvLYF?slug=ap-nuggets-mavericks&prov=ap&type=lgns

ElNono
05-11-2009, 12:19 AM
What is there to watch that takes these people so long??? The whole incident was what? 3 minutes?
Just spell out what are the fines and move on...

mavs>spurs2
05-11-2009, 12:20 AM
Yeah let's add insult to injury. You already screwed us out of the series what more can you do

Crookshanks
05-11-2009, 12:31 AM
I really didn't want Dallas to win the series - but to be robbed like they were last night is just plain wrong! And then the league says "oops, my bad, we should've called the foul."

The league is really getting bad about these end of game fouls - they robbed the Spurs last year and then said oops, we made a mistake. Of course, they couldn't give us the game back - and they did the same thing to Dallas last night.

These refs need to be held more accountable - I mean, what happens to these guys who make these kinds of mistakes? They should receive HEFTY fines. It's just so frustrating for the team and the fans on the wrong end of these "mistakes".

And Stern wonders why the NBA has such a bad image - get a clue stupid!

VI_Massive
05-11-2009, 12:46 AM
I really didn't want Dallas to win the series - but to be robbed like they were last night is just plain wrong! And then the league says "oops, my bad, we should've called the foul."

The league is really getting bad about these end of game fouls - they robbed the Spurs last year and then said oops, we made a mistake. Of course, they couldn't give us the game back - and they did the same thing to Dallas last night.

These refs need to be held more accountable - I mean, what happens to these guys who make these kinds of mistakes? They should receive HEFTY fines. It's just so frustrating for the team and the fans on the wrong end of these "mistakes".

And Stern wonders why the NBA has such a bad image - get a clue stupid!

Dude, you can't fine a ref for missing calls. They don't fine players for missing shots.

Jacob1983
05-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Refs should be fined and suspended when they fuck teams in the playoffs.

mytespurs
05-11-2009, 01:16 AM
I think cuban will be probably be fined.....

baseline bum
05-11-2009, 01:50 AM
I think cuban will be probably be fined.....

He should probably be suspended though. What the fuck kind of douchebag runs on the floor to argue with the refs when the game is still going?

VI_Massive
05-11-2009, 01:57 AM
He should probably be suspended though. What the fuck kind of douchebag runs on the floor to argue with the refs when the game is still going?

Seriously.

OK Mark, we get it, you're really competitive and want to be a bigger part of the team than other owners.

How about showing some leadership and handling it maturely like Dirk and Kidd?

How do you expect your team to react when their front office leader flakes out in the same manner as one their players with the least composure?

monosylab1k
05-11-2009, 01:59 AM
5PDuqk_DSMw

Basketballgirl25
05-11-2009, 05:17 AM
I'm prob the biggest Dallas hater and want Dallas to lose the most, I feel bad for Dallas on that last play, but when Cuban goes out on the court pissed like that after a game that doesn't make it, better I think anytime a owner or someone that isn't a coach or player goes out on the court like that right after the game they should be fined, imo

Ghazi
05-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Fuck off.

poop
05-11-2009, 07:55 AM
they didnt get robbed they got OWNED

benefactor
05-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Spurs fan: "Welcome to our world."