PDA

View Full Version : Sure is quiet in here. Where did all those obnoxious Lakersfans go?

Indazone
05-11-2009, 12:45 AM
http://bogglesworldesl.com/files/runaway.jpe

Have you ever run away from a beatdown? :lol

Jacko
05-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Yea where did they go?

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? There were NO rocketfans after game 3 besides sook. Now, they are back. I'm here.

**Edit: meant to say Game 3.

Many PackYao
05-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Are you fucking kidding me? There were NO rocketfans after game 2 besides sook. Now, they are back. I'm here.
Bullshit junior! I came in here and said, " Props to the Lakers" after game 3. You pulled a Mavfan on my post and changed what I said to "Fuck Kobe!".

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Fuck Kobe!

Weak sauce. Stop making shit up. I added absolutely nothing to you're post.

And where was Roxfan? He is the main fagot I am talking about.

Roxsfan
05-11-2009, 01:04 AM

for game 3, I came back and said congrats on several laker threads asshole.

see post #560

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3378130#post3378130

mytespurs
05-11-2009, 01:14 AM
They're reloading for testerone heavy smacktalk should the Lakers prevail Tuesday.. :hat

I have to give props to many of the rockets fan in here....graceful in victory (proud of your team's accomplishment) and in defeat (giving props to the winning team)......:toast

It's refreshing!

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 01:15 AM
You guys aren't acting anything like you were acting after game 2 or 3. Can anyone tell me why? I could make this same dumbass thread in a couple days when the Lakers win game 5, but you guys are going to say the same fucking thing. laka made a "congrats Houston" thread. I've been here for most of the day.

Many PackYao
05-11-2009, 01:16 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/southofheaven19/imisadummy.jpg

You were saying?:lol

Roxsfan
05-11-2009, 01:17 AM
for game 3, I came back and said congrats on several laker threads asshole.

see post #560

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3378130#post3378130

:lmao:lmao:flag::flag:

Many PackYao
05-11-2009, 01:19 AM
You guys aren't acting anything like you were acting after game 2 or 3. Can anyone tell me why? I could make this same dumbass thread in a couple days when the Lakers win game 5, but you guys are going to say the same fucking thing. laka made a "congrats Houston" thread. I've been here for most of the day.
The Rockets are not expected to win and they will still lose the series. It's just fun to see Kobe lose and soften them up a little for the Nuggets.But, if the Lakers continue to lax then do you expect them to just win like nothing?

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 01:27 AM
And the majority of Laker fans gave Rockets props after today. You guys acted like smug fagots after game 1 and especially game 6 in the first round. Now, this gay as thread comes up. You want Laker fans to act like the shit when the Lakers lose? Want me to make some thread saying "ohhh, where are the Rocket fans now talking shit" after game 5? This shit is a two way street. I don't see rocketfans acting this way after a loss.

sexinthatsx
05-11-2009, 01:44 AM
And the majority of Laker fans gave Rockets props after today. You guys acted like smug fagots after game 1 and especially game 6 in the first round. Now, this gay as thread comes up. You want Laker fans to act like the shit when the Lakers lose? Want me to make some thread saying "ohhh, where are the Rocket fans now talking shit" after game 5? This shit is a two way street. I don't see rocketfans acting this way after a loss.

You're cool IronMexican, I think a majority of the people were mostly annoyed at DrHouse. What can I say, it's laker fans like DrHouse that gives the lakers and their general laker fans a bad name.

Many PackYao
05-11-2009, 01:47 AM
I gave props to the Lakers and what did you do to my post?:lolIt's funny you say we acted like smug faggots when that's what the majority of the Laker fan base is known for. No worries bro, after the Lakers win game 5 you can count on Lakaluva and Dr. House making 20 threads a piece on just talking shit to the Rockets fans.:toast

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 01:54 AM
I gave props to the Lakers and what did you do to my post?:lolIt's funny you say we acted like smug faggots when that's what the majority of the Laker fan base is known for. No worries bro, after the Lakers win game 5 you can count on Lakaluva and Dr. House making 20 threads a piece on just talking shit to the Rockets fans.:toast

This shit goes both ways. They may act like that after a win, but so do you guys. Roxfan was bumping every tlong post after game 6, was he not? I pretty much act the same all the time, as do other Laker fans.

Spur-Addict
05-11-2009, 02:06 AM
I know one person i haven't seen around today and that's Allanon.

Bukefal
05-11-2009, 02:07 AM
haha yeah, all gone. Congrats to you rocket fans! :toast

Many PackYao
05-11-2009, 02:19 AM
This shit goes both ways. They may act like that after a win, but so do you guys. Roxfan was bumping every tlong post after game 6, was he not? I pretty much act the same all the time, as do other Laker fans.
Come on! Everyone talks shit to Tlong! I've seen you do it and besides he made that, " welcome to hell" thread and said the Rockets were gonna get swept.:lol

Many PackYao
05-11-2009, 02:27 AM
haha yeah, all gone. Congrats to you rocket fans! :toast:toast

KidCongo
05-11-2009, 02:27 AM
All you guys do is think about the Lakers. Go to bed.

P.S Rockets did well today.:toast

KSeal
05-11-2009, 02:41 AM
Props to the Rockets, they came out and defended their home court and got a win they absolutely had to have. Lakers were satisfied with just winning one game in Houston and stealing HCA back I guess cause it seemed like they didn't give two shits about actually making an effort to compete, that's hard to defend.

Why So Serious
05-11-2009, 03:08 AM
whats with all the hate...:bang

just cause dr. house acts like a douche bag doesnt mean all the rocket fans have to.

you guys gave us an ass whooping. great job end of story. on to game 5.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 03:12 AM
agree with ironmexican. shit goes both ways. i def gave props to the rockets after game one. i havent been on here since my mom lives 5 hours away i had to spend all day traveling.

besides, you know its laker fans vs the whole world in this forum. rockets played well today. they were like a dangerous wounded dog after yao got hurt for this game but i think the lakers will still close this series out in 6

KSeal
05-11-2009, 03:27 AM
I think the real reason the Lakers lost was because of Fisher wearing that stupid fucking headband. I swear to god, every time he wears a head band the Lakers get raped. Especially so when he wears one that doesn't even match his fucking uniform, idiot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 03:35 AM
Some Rocket fans are being douche's here. I've never seen IronMexican this pissed or upset and I can't say I blame him. Most of the fans (Lakaluva, Banzai for example) got on and said congrats Houston I hope we play better in game 5. I don't know what else is expected of them, they had to watch that disgusting effort today and take their licks, you can't expect them to stick around all night and get reminded of the game by Rocket fans.

Donkeybong
05-11-2009, 03:36 AM
rockets fans were no where to be found after game 3.

KSeal
05-11-2009, 03:40 AM
rockets fans were no where to be found after game 3.

Same with the bandwagon Spurm fans.

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 03:46 AM
Some Rocket fans are being douche's here. I've never seen IronMexican this pissed or upset and I can't say I blame him. Most of the fans (Lakaluva, Banzai for example) got on and said congrats Houston I hope we play better in game 5. I don't know what else is expected of them, they had to watch that disgusting effort today and take their licks, you can't expect them to stick around all night and get reminded of the game by Rocket fans.

Not pissed, lol. I really don't get mad over shit said on the internet. I might disagree and argue over it, but I wont lose sleep or sit on my PC pissed off:lol I'd probably be pissed of I got banned from a forum or something, though.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Not pissed, lol. I really don't get mad over shit said on the internet. I might disagree and argue over it, but I wont lose sleep or sit on my PC pissed off:lol I'd probably be pissed of I got banned from a forum or something, though.

Regardless of whether or not you're pissed I've never seen you find anything worth full blown arguing over like this :lol

Def Rowe
05-11-2009, 04:05 AM
Ehhem... Good game Rockets. Your guys manned up played with some heart in a do or die situation. Gotta respect that. :toast

Yuushi12
05-11-2009, 07:26 AM
you're cool ironmexican, i think a majority of the people were mostly annoyed at drhouse. What can i say, it's laker fans like drhouse that gives the lakers and their general laker fans a bad name.

+1

alamo50
05-11-2009, 07:47 AM
They are all jacking of on their Kobe 3-D posters.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-11-2009, 07:51 AM
What up!!! Were still here. More toned down though. I never expected the Rockets to come out and play like that. But I didn't expect the Lakers to think that the Rockets were going to play with no heart. Phil not taking timeouts when they're needed is what is killing the Lakers. I don't think that would've made a difference. The rockets were hot from anywhere, but in the first quarter I was screaming to my screen for a timeout but it never came. He called it when they were in a big hole already.

Chieflion
05-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Houston is 2-1 when Fisher plays.

Indazone
05-11-2009, 08:12 AM
We Rocketsfans didn't give props to game 2 where it was the series from the WWE. Dirtiest game Ive ever seen. Game 3 was a nice victory for the Lakeshow and you played clean. Rockets laid an egg. Good game.

That being said, I don't expect props from the Lakeshow. Neither should the Lakersfans expect props from us. The reason I started this thread is that Lakaluva, Allanon, Dr. House etc. etc. etc. were strangely missing and ya know what? Talking trash to empty space isn't very much fun.

I look forward for the return of the Lakafans lol. Rocketsfans know we are supposed to lose and so therefore, we should savor every moment of every unexpected victory from this point forward. See you in LA :lol

pauls931
05-11-2009, 08:17 AM
TheyŽll be back with avegence when LA blows out Houston in the next game. I wish otherwise...

JamStone
05-11-2009, 08:28 AM
I think maybe it just seems quieter without DrHouse and Allanon making a hundred posts about how great they are or how bitter every other fan is after a game the Lakers are favored to win anyway. Vagina Talk... I mean real talk.

Indazone
05-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Will the Rockets be Warrior vs Mav Part II? ;) Lets bring it!

Rogue
05-11-2009, 08:42 AM
ir carajo tu putos madre, usted es un pedazo de mierda quien carajo su madre mas que su hija, no mentionar su putos esposa. carajo tu ultimo pedazo de mierda, y tu pais de mierda tambien.

jazzypimp
05-11-2009, 08:44 AM

What will it take for you to take scola off your avatar?? When I think basketball I don't like to think scola!! If him and Verajao had a basketball baby, he would be the the most annoying player to ever play the game!!

I'm jus sayin!

pauls931
05-11-2009, 08:53 AM

If the rockets win this series I promise you IŽll got out and buy a Yao jersey and wear it for an entire week while going to work. Nothing would make me happier with boston getting knocked out a close second.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 09:20 AM
agree with ironmexican. shit goes both ways. i def gave props to the rockets after game one.

Let me tell you something mother F'er. You're in no position to diss or give props, or whatever your MTV Real World sense of F'in decorum tells you to do.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 09:36 AM
If the rockets win this series I promise you IŽll got out and buy a Yao jersey and wear it for an entire week while going to work. Nothing would make me happier with boston getting knocked out a close second.

I'll go out and wear an Aaron Brooks jersey, I also have a "Kobe how my ass taste" shirt that I'd wear a lot for the next month should that happen.

stretch
05-11-2009, 09:55 AM
It is funny how right now, not every other thread is either Laker/Kobe/Cavs(Lebron)-jealousy threads, all started by idiots like DrHouse, lakaluva, Allanon, etc... but you can bet that the next game the Lakers win, those threads will be back. Gosh those guys are such faggots.

stretch
05-11-2009, 09:57 AM
go fuck your fucking mother, you are a fucking piece of shit who her mother but that her daughter did not mention his fuckin 'wife. fuck your last piece of shit, shit and your country too.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Jacko
05-11-2009, 10:00 AM
The Rockets went small and the Lakers didn't know how to defend it. They will make adjustments and come out with the right intensity and win Game 5. Game 6 will be a 50/50 tossup and Game 7 the Lakers will likely win.

ehz33satx
05-11-2009, 10:23 AM
in a couple days when the Lakers win game 5

IF they win game 5. What if by chance they lose?

iggypop123
05-11-2009, 10:58 AM
even the lakers gave them props. phil said fuck it brooks was good. cant beat somebody when they go nuts. the reason i wasnt here was sleep. finals are coming up .

by the way kobe didint get fouled?
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-05/46833559.jpg

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:02 AM
:cry

DDS4
05-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Props to the Rockets. I do think the Lakers will take the next two.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Let me tell you something mother F'er. You're in no position to diss or give props, or whatever your MTV Real World sense of F'in decorum tells you to do.

who the fuck are you trying to e thug it up. i know you're a office bitch who take orders from sluts at work and wouldnt talk like that in real life. stfu, you're in no position to talk shit since your team rolled over and took it up the ass from a mavericks team that look like they are going to get swept by a team thats never won anything before

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Didn't the Lakers just get murdered by a Houston team without Yao and T-Mac? :lol at you sons.

lol that you root for the same team as DrHouse.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Didn't the Lakers just get murdered by a Houston team without Yao and T-Mac? :lol at you sons.

lol that you root for the same team as DrHouse.

no shit, thats y this post was created. wuts the series again? 2-2? yea exactly, while the spurs lost in 5 to a teams thats never won a ring.

LOL that you root for a team that needs to rebuild and will be a bottom dweller for another 25 years

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:14 AM
2 spurs - 1 Laker in MVP voting this year.

lol that Spurs have a better future and less bloated payroll.

lol losing to a fully healthy Mavs team when injured >>>>>>>>> getting plowed by Rockets that are depleted.

What is the Lakers excuse again? :rollin at you sons. PROPS.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:17 AM
no shit, thats y this post was created. wuts the series again? 2-2? yea exactly, while the spurs lost in 5 to a teams thats never won a ring.

LOL that you root for a team that needs to rebuild and will be a bottom dweller for another 25 years

Who are you trying to e-thug it up :rolleyes, I bet you work at an office. If you were applying for a job you would never speak like that. You know you would not get hired with such poor speech.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:21 AM
2 spurs - 1 Laker in MVP voting this year.

lol that Spurs have a better future and less bloated payroll.

lol losing to a fully healthy Mavs team when injured >>>>>>>>> getting plowed by Rockets that are depleted.

What is the Lakers excuse again? :rollin at you sons. PROPS.

:cry

now whos doing the crying?

if by excuse you mean that the rockets played like wounded dogs after losing yao and lakers coming out soft because they thought it would be an easy win like i stated?

2 spurs v 1 in mvp voting???? are you serious? THATS your take? and less bloated payroll?? you guys are still over that cap and cant sign FA's so who cares about the lux tax if your owner is willing to pay it? you have serious denial issues if you think the future of the spurs looks better than the lakers. seriously stfu

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:23 AM
oh yes grammar teacher. people always point out others' grammar when they have no take in the subject matter. sorry i didnt know this was a thesis paper i have to write at ucla to get my mba in the summer.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:25 AM
now whos doing the crying?

if by excuse you mean that the rockets played like wounded dogs after losing yao and lakers coming out soft because they thought it would be an easy win like i stated?

2 spurs v 1 in mvp voting???? are you serious? THATS your take? and less bloated payroll?? you guys are still over that cap and cant sign FA's so who cares about the lux tax if your owner is willing to pay it? you have serious denial issues if you think the future of the spurs looks better than the lakers. seriously stfu

How is that me crying???? It is me showing DrHouse that you bring up losing to the Mavs (which I accept) and ignore the fact that your salary capped team is tied 2-2 with an absolutely depleted Rockets who just made it out of the first round for the first time in yearsssssss.

Shhhh, girl.

P.S. Blockbuster has this movie for rent, I suggest you watch it before you :cry about e-thuggery.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005Q4CT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

lol DrHouse = You

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:25 AM
oh yes grammar teacher. people always point out others' grammar when they have no take in the subject matter. sorry i didnt know this was a thesis paper i have to write at ucla to get my mba in the summer.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:27 AM
What is the subject matter: Laker "fans" being bandwagon d-bags and only join SpursTalk after they get Gasol?

Read the thread title brah.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:32 AM
How is that me crying???? It is me showing DrHouse that you bring up losing to the Mavs (which I accept) and ignore the fact that your salary capped team is tied 2-2 with an absolutely depleted Rockets who just made it out of the first round for the first time in yearsssssss.

exactly. spurs fans like the bring up the past right? so how many rings do the mavs have? how many do the rockets? so having lost to a team that's never won jack shit is better than being tied in a series against a team that has? werrd

Venator
05-11-2009, 11:33 AM

No, they correct your grammar when you are hard to understand. Plus your venacular and your grammar are two different things...ummm, MBA at UCLA right? I'm sorry, I guess I have no take "in the subject matter." Oh, by the way, are these your amigos? http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=86798

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:33 AM
What is the subject matter: Laker "fans" being bandwagon d-bags and only join SpursTalk after they get Gasol?

Read the thread title brah.

you're right. laker fans should join every sports forum when they start out.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:36 AM
No, they correct your grammar when you are hard to understand. Plus your venacular and your grammar are two different things...ummm, MBA at UCLA right? I'm sorry, I guess I have no take "in the subject matter." Oh, by the way, are these your amigos? http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=86798

because its hard to distinguish between WUT and WHAT on a internet forum right? and by venacular did you mean vernacular using plain dialect or a common way of speech?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:38 AM
you're right. laker fans should join every sports forum when they start out.

Nope, but they shouldn't join rival forums just after the Gasol trade. If they do join, which is fine and welcomed, they should not be DrHouse's.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:43 AM
exactly. spurs fans like the bring up the past right? so how many rings do the mavs have? how many do the rockets? so having lost to a team that's never won jack shit is better than being tied in a series against a team that has? werrd

We live in the now. This thread is about the Lakers and their "fans" and not the Spurs.

Healthy Mavs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Depleted Rockets. Even your own "fans" are disgusted with the Lakers getting owned by a decimated Rocket team.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:43 AM
i dont know who you keep referring to when you say just after the gasol trade, but i personally joined this forum after finding out about it on a post game conference after game 2 of the wcf

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
because its hard to distinguish between WUT and WHAT on a internet forum right? and by venacular did you mean vernacular using plain dialect or a common way of speech?

Google search won't get you through graduate school. If you need any study tips, let me know.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
We live in the now. This thread is about the Lakers and their "fans" and not the Spurs.

Healthy Mavs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Depleted Rockets. Even your own "fans" are disgusted with the Lakers getting owned by a decimated Rocket team.

and didnt i not say that the lakers came out like they were going to win this sleepwalking and the rockets played like wounded dogs after losing their top dog? are we going in circles because i stated what you said and you came at me "brah"

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Cue the DrHouse post...Laker "fans" are like cockroaches.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Google search won't get you through graduate school. If you need any study tips, let me know.

lol im not going to waste time on trying to convince you of my vocabulary because 1, it would make me look like a d-bag, and 2 your computer would freeze from all the searches on dictionary.com. rather im just going to say have fun watching the rest of the playoffs without you're team in it. Im pretty sure im ok on the study tips but i'll definitely let you know.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:48 AM
and didnt i not say that the lakers came out like they were going to win this sleepwalking and the rockets played like wounded dogs after losing their top dog? are we going in circles because i stated what you said and you came at me "brah"

What? A double negative. That will not cut it at UCLA. I can help you, just ask.

You mean after losing their top 2 dogs? Give the Rockets credit. It is not the Lakers playing bad, it is the Rockets playing well.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:51 AM

lol im not going to waste time on trying to convince you of my vocabulary because 1, it would make me look like a d-bag, and 2 your computer would freeze from all the searches on dictionary.com. rather im just going to say have fun watching the rest of the playoffs without you're team in it. Im pretty sure im ok on the study tips but i'll definitely let you know.

You may not have grammar or logic problem solving down, but you certainly are acing your philosophy course.

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:52 AM
You mean after losing their top 2 dogs? Give the Rockets credit. It is not the Lakers playing bad, it is the Rockets playing well.

that further proves my point of the rockets coming out hungry. and i believe i gave them credit when you had this take.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:52 AM
i dont know who you keep referring to when you say just after the gasol trade, but i personally joined this forum after finding out about it on a post game conference after game 2 of the wcf

Lakaluva's Join Date:
4-18-08

DrHouse's Join Date:
11-22-08

Allanon's Join Date:
02-15-08

iggypop123's Join Date:
07-10-08

Banzai's Join Date:
03-08-08

cobbler's Join Date:
05-23-08

Lakers999's Join Date:
04-19-08

Kobe™'s Join Date:
05-20-08

Lakers_55's Join Date:
04-12-08

RedsLakers24's Join Date:
12-10-08

Showtime24 LAKER's Join Date:
06-29-08

killakobe81's Join Date:
02-12-08

(If there's some I missed please share)

Did the internet not work in LA till the Gasol trade or something?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:55 AM
that further proves my point of the rockets coming out hungry. and i believe i gave them credit when you had this take.

It was back-handed props as evidenced by your other comments. How many hours to complete your MBA (how many for the total program and how many do you have left)?

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 11:55 AM
and what does that have to do with me? right we laker fans know each other by 1st name basis so we should be classified together. its like classifying every spurs fan to dynasty.....

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Spur fan spends an awful lot of time obsessing over Laker fan.

Kind of ridiculous.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Cue the DrHouse post...Laker "fans" are like cockroaches.

Kind of ridiculous.

I have my degree in told ya so.

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 11:59 AM
At least I don't spend every waking moment hating on other fans.

Get a life loser.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 11:59 AM
and what does that have to do with me? right we laker fans know each other by 1st name basis so we should be classified together. its like classifying every spurs fan to dynasty.....

By the way, I was just messing with you. You said the word "props" in your post and it reminded me of that quote I said to you from the movie "Made".

Nothing personal...

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 12:00 PM
It was back-handed props as evidenced by your other comments. How many hours to complete your MBA (how many for the total program and how many do you have left)?

why do you want to know? wanna apply and need a reference?

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 12:01 PM
By the way, I was just messing with you. You said the word "props" in your post and it reminded me of that quote I said to you from the movie "Made".

Nothing personal...

i take nothing personal from sports forum like ironmexican said. its fans of teams that argue and useless topics in the real world. its just shit talking and more expletives when compared to doing it at a sports bar

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 12:01 PM
At least I don't spend every waking moment hating on other fans.

Get a life loser.

Do you want me to use the quote function that much girl?

Venator
05-11-2009, 12:04 PM

Ladies and Gents...we have a player!!!

Ok, first of all venacular is a common spelling or grammatical mistake. The same kind of common mistake you defended. So it was bait to prove two points. One,you are narcissistic enough to continue to respond, knowing full well this was probably a personal lure in what I like to call the douche experiment. Fail numero uno. Two, you corrected said typo as a way to show dominance or victory. This coming after you said the other guy would only correct your "grammar" because he had no take "in a subject matter." Narcissistic and hypocritical ='s fail numero dos. Oh and yeah... saying things like "you're a office bitch" does wonders to your credibility and frankly does demonstrate your vernacular. That is what that guy meant when he said that you wouldn't say that in real life. I guess it is also grammatically incorrect seeing as you probably meant to say he was an office bitch.

Congrats future graduate, you can put certified douchbag next to your diploma.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 12:13 PM
:rollin

turiaf for president
05-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Congrats future graduate, you can put certified douchbag next to your diploma.

what can i say......

:worthy:

glad i got you to join this forum. i guess i have some pull here after all

oh and lakers in 6. thanks

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 01:28 PM
IF they win game 5. What if by chance they lose?

Then I'll be wrong. It wont be the first time.

Indazone
05-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Spurs fans are funny, sucking on every got damn dick that they think can fuck the Lakers. This is hilarious. Mavs fans... LMAO, what more can to say.

Rockets fans should take that victory and run. I gave my Conrgads thread early in the third quarter.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125894

No need to stick around on Mothers Day and talk shit when your team got throttled. I had to go get laid after that beat down. See you at Staples Rockets.

lol see now that's what I'm talking bout! :toast

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 01:31 PM
IM what do you think of fellow Laker fan DrHouse?

Indazone
05-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Radio 1560 Vid - Rockets Post Game Interviews

Players
http://www.vimeo.com/4582444

It's a guards world now. Losing Yao isn't that big a deal...well it is but dribble penetration and a kickout can be just as effective. Rocket can also front Gasol and keep him from getting the ball defensively. How's that for some of your own medicine.

Looking for Adleman to go with a 3 guard offense next game to exploit the lack of speed of the Lakeshow. Bring your "A" game Lakeshow, you'll need it. :lol

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 02:53 PM
IM what do you think of fellow Laker fan DrHouse?

It's funny watching all you guys have a hissy fit over him. The only time he got under my skin was when he complained about the refs after game 1, cause that's a weak excuse.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 02:54 PM
It's funny watching all you guys have a hissy fit over him. The only time he got under my skin was when he complained about the refs after game 1, cause that's a weak excuse.

You think he brings a lot to the Laker fandom and is a good representation of Laker fans then?

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Small ball is a gimmick. It works when the other team has no idea how to attack it, but once the weaknesses are exposed IT gets exposed.

The Lakers simply weren't ready for HOU's small lineup. They haven't played against it all season. They will be ready from here on out though and will win Games 5/6.

IronMexican
05-11-2009, 02:56 PM
You think he brings a lot to the Laker fandom and is a good representation of Laker fans then?

His goal is to try and troll you guys, kind of like BUMP, but without the million troll names.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 02:59 PM
His goal is to try and troll you guys, kind of like BUMP, but without the million troll names.

Exactly, except Bump is funny and good at it and every once and a while throws in some basketball.

I was just seeing if he embarrasses you as a Laker fan like some Spurs fans embarrass me.

Banzai
05-11-2009, 04:26 PM
I was disappointed...is there something wrong with that?

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 05:03 PM
What's funny is Spur fan cares more about this series than Rocket fan.

Their entire life depends on watching others fail because their own team is no longer going to see any success. It indicates a severe lack of self-esteem.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 05:24 PM

Their entire life depends on watching others fail because their own team is no longer going to see any success. It indicates a severe lack of self-esteem.

truer words have never been spoken. But you can't blame them...after the Spurs season is over what is there to do? They still gotta deal with the fact that they live in San Antonio and there's nothing to do besides pick up fat chicks on the riverwalk. So naturally, they hitch their (band) wagon to the latest Lakers opponent in an attempt to salvage some kind of happiness. I'm guessing Rockets jersey sales have gone up in SA this week, just like Celtic's ones probably did last year

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 05:26 PM
truer words have never been spoken. But you can't blame them...after the Spurs season is over what is there to do? They still gotta deal with the fact that they live in San Antonio and there's nothing to do besides pick up fat chicks on the riverwalk. So naturally, they hitch their (band) wagon to the latest Lakers opponent in an attempt to salvage some kind of happiness. I'm guessing Rockets jersey sales have gone up in SA this week, just like Celtic's ones probably did last year

:lol:lmao:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao OMG, where do you get your material, that is so original.

:td

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 05:28 PM
:lol:lmao:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao OMG, where do you get your material, that is so original.

:td

material? it's the truth...and you're living proof. Go look at the thread title, then look at the team you root for. Any more questions?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 05:30 PM
The OP is a fan of what team? So, who writes your material?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 05:34 PM

YOU LOST TO THE _ALLAS MAVERICKS :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO[

Who is obsessed with whom?

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 05:37 PM
The OP is a fan of what team? So, who writes your material?

The OP (Indazone) is a rockets fan posting about the Rockets-Lakers series you simpleton fuck:nope Thanks for supporting my point. You are a Spurs fan, why are you in this thread? Let me answer that for you. Most SA fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Lakers, and thus, hate LA and love every chance to see them lose even if their team has nothing to do with it (as is usually the case).

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 05:38 PM
The OP (Indazone) is a rockets fan posting about the Rockets-Lakers series you simpleton fuck:nope Thanks for supporting my point. You are a Spurs fan, why are you in this thread? Let me answer that for you. Most SA fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Lakers, and thus, hate LA and love every chance to see them lose even if their team has nothing to do with it (as is usually the case).

That is like me saying this is SpursTalk, why are you here? :td
1-0 me

Do you like seeing the Spurs win?

Banzai
05-11-2009, 05:42 PM
1-0 me

Against teams I dislike..yes.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Most LA fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the being the most bandwagon fans in the NBA, and thus, hate everyone and love every chance to see them lose even if their team has nothing to do with it (as is usually the case since Shaq left).

Mavs will get blown by 30 and ride off into the sunset as the NBA's traditional losers.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125970

I guess Spurs fans are the only insecure fans :blah

rayray2k8
05-11-2009, 05:43 PM
They'll be back by tomorrow.

Morg1411
05-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Most SA fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Lakers, and thus, hate LA and love every chance to see them lose even if their team has nothing to do with it (as is usually the case).

Sadly, that does seem to be true. Perhaps if so many Laker fans weren't preening, gloating, bandwagoning fuckballs who only make their presence known when their team is winning, SA fans might not obsess too much. Who knows?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Most SA fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Lakers, and thus, hate LA and love every chance to see them lose even if their team has nothing to do with it (as is usually the case).

Against teams I dislike..yes.

Well that would put you and the other Laker fans like you (which is all of them) in the same boat as the people you are bitching about.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 05:45 PM
2-0

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 05:48 PM
1-0 me

Raise your hand if you didn't see that predictable response coming

Like many other different kinds of fans have previously mentioned, this is one of the best run sports forums online. Kori and the other admins do a great job of allowing all other fanbases to argue, conversate, talk smack and do whatever on this board within reason and it's what makes it a diverse and interesting message board. Other boards aren't as lenient or are just too quick to ban other fans (some Laker boards included). I'm also a member on a Celtics and Cavs board as well, and was previously a member on the old Kings forum before that went under. Rival fans bring an interesting perspective to a board other than the circle-jerk of homers. All that being said, we are posting in the NBA Forum in a Lakers-Rockets thread that has no bearing on what happens to the Spurs

Banzai
05-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Well that would put you and the other Laker fans like you (which is all of them) in the same boat as the people you are bitching about.

?????

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Man DPG is getting seriously owned.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:01 PM

Like many other different kinds of fans have previously mentioned, this is one of the best run sports forums online. Kori and the other admins do a great job of allowing all other fanbases to argue, conversate, talk smack and do whatever on this board within reason and it's what makes it a diverse and interesting message board. Other boards aren't as lenient or are just too quick to ban other fans (some Laker boards included). I'm also a member on a Celtics and Cavs board as well, and was previously a member on the old Kings forum before that went under. Rival fans bring an interesting perspective to a board other than the circle-jerk of homers. All that being said, we are posting in the NBA Forum in a Lakers-Rockets thread that has no bearing on what happens to the Spurs

Just like Spurs fans (who also happen to be fans of the NBA, who happen to like watching basketball other than their own teams, who are commenting on a playoff series in which their division rival is playing their conference rival) who have no bearing on what happens to the Lakers.

This is the NBA forum. Spurs are done this year and we like basketball. Have you ever commented in a Spurs game day thread or a thread in which the Lakers have nothing to do with the game/series?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:01 PM
?????

If you like watching the Spurs beat TEAMS YOU DO NOT LIKE, then you are in the same boat as Spurs fans who enjoy watching the Lakers lose. Lakers are a team Spurs fans do not like.

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Except nothing you and the majority of Spurs fans say is even about the games at hand.

You simply use the opportunity to talk shit to Laker fans and clown on them when they lose. It's extremely immature.

Indazone
05-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Sadly, that does seem to be true. Perhaps if so many Laker fans weren't preening, gloating, bandwagoning fuckballs who only make their presence known when their team is winning, SA fans might not obsess too much. Who knows?

The Lakers are the NY Yankees of the basketball world. Everyone hates them.

Banzai
05-11-2009, 06:05 PM
If you like watching the Spurs beat TEAMS YOU DO NOT LIKE, then you are in the same boat as Spurs fans who enjoy watching the Lakers lose. Lakers are a team Spurs fans do not like.

thanks for the clarification.

rayray2k8
05-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Except nothing you and the majority of Spurs fans say is even about the games at hand.

You simply use the opportunity to talk shit to Laker fans and clown on them when they lose. It's extremely immature.

The majority of Laker fans are immature.
So whats your point?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:08 PM

What predictable response, like saying "why are you in this thread bc you are butthurt your team lost a game"? That is just as weak as someone saying "why are you at SpursTalk". :td

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:08 PM

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:10 PM
The Lakers are the NY Yankees of the basketball world. Everyone hates them.

Very true, they hate that those two teams are ALWAYS competitive and in the thick of things. I'm not a Yankee fan at all but I don't blindly hate them like the majority of uninformed baseball fans do. As for the Lakers, only 2 non-playoff seasons since 1975 will certainly garner some animosity and a boatload of jealousy from other fans.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:13 PM
What predictable response, like saying "why are you in this thread bc you are butthurt your team lost a game"? That is just as weak as someone saying "why are you at SpursTalk". :td

The difference is I answered why I was on spurstalk:lol

Butthurt over a playoff game? LOL, I'm a Laker fan, I've forgot about more playoff losses than the amount of playoff games SA's been in. LA has won and lost in every conceivable way over the years, so a Game 4 loss in the 2nd round isn't the tragedy it would be to a Spurs fan.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:14 PM
The majority of Laker fans are immature.
So whats your point?

Go back and read the Spurs forum after a loss than get back to me about immaturity

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Just like Spurs fans (who also happen to be fans of the NBA, who happen to like watching basketball other than their own teams, who are commenting on a playoff series in which their division rival is playing their conference rival) who have no bearing on what happens to the Lakers.

This is the NBA forum. Spurs are done this year and we like basketball. Have you ever commented in a Spurs game day thread or a thread in which the Lakers have nothing to do with the game/series?

The difference is I answered why I was on spurstalk:lol

Butthurt over a playoff game? LOL, I'm a Laker fan, I've forgot about more playoff losses than the amount of playoff games SA's been in. LA has won and lost in every conceivable way over the years, so a Game 4 loss in the 2nd round isn't the tragedy it would be to a Spurs fan.

So why are you crying then? What is your point? Also, have you ever post in a thread about a game in which the Lakers were not playing?

Banzai
05-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Can someone tell me how to add a youtube video to my sig?

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:20 PM
So why are you crying then? What is your point? Also, have you ever post in a thread about a game in which the Lakers were not playing?

Who hasn't? Really now? The difference is obsession. You, and a majority of other Spurs fans have an unhealthy obsession with the Lakers. It's like the battered woman syndrome. We've pounded your team so many times that you almost like it, and you feel the need to keep coming back to us

sonic21
05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Can someone tell me how to add a youtube video to my sig?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93855

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Man DPG is getting seriously owned.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125572

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
This a Laker fan quote on DrHouse

Banzai
05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93855

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/58/good_job.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=2984) :toast

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Who hasn't? Really now? The difference is obsession. You, and a majority of other Spurs fans have an unhealthy obsession with the Lakers. It's like the battered woman syndrome. We've pounded your team so many times that you almost like it, and you feel the need to keep coming back to us

Have you not posted in multiple threads like this? Who defines the obsession? Point is there is really no difference except Lakers have an extremely high d-bag/troll to good poster ratio, so all this shows is Laker fans are easily butt hurt and cannot take smack talk (after dishing it out so weakly) on a rival website.

:cry :td

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Why are you here DPG?

This is a thread between Laker-Rocket fan.

You are obsessed. Get over it.

Banzai
05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Have you not posted in multiple threads like this? Who defines the obsession? Point is there is really no difference except Lakers have an extremely high d-bag/troll to good poster ratio, so all this shows is Laker fans are easily butt hurt and cannot take smack talk (after dishing it out so weakly) on a rival website.

do not worry..not all LFs are negative.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Iron Mexican is one of the well liked Laker fans on the board and he HATES the Spurs and sticks it to them anytime he can, especially when they lose.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:39 PM

There is help for your obsession but you first need to identify your problem.
http://www.mamashealth.com/abuse/bwomensyndrome.asp

An interesting excerpt:

What is a Cycle of Abuse?

A Cycle of abuse is abuse that occurs in a repeating pattern. Abuse is identifiable as being cyclical in two ways: it is both generational and episodic. Generational cycles of abuse are passed down, by example and exposure, from parents to children.

The key word here is generational The Lakers have battered San Antonio in every generation, and families of Spurs fans have succumbed to the simultaneous love/hate obsession with LA.

We are here for you DPG:toast

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Why are you here DPG?

This is a thread between Laker-Rocket fan.

You are obsessed. Get over it.

Shhhh, girl. Its ok.

http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/exhibitionist/shh.jpg

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:43 PM

An interesting excerpt:

A Cycle of abuse is abuse that occurs in a repeating pattern. Abuse is identifiable as being cyclical in two ways: it is both generational and episodic. Generational cycles of abuse are passed down, by example and exposure, from parents to children.

The key word here is generational The Lakers have battered San Antonio in every generation, and families of Spurs fans have succumbed to the simultaneous love/hate obsession with LA.

Are Laker fans obsessed with the Celtics? And this will go down as the Spurs decade, so I will be fine :toast

Keep crying butt hurt Laker fans.

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 06:45 PM
No Laker fans don't give a shit about Celtic fans.

All Laker fans care about is themselves and their team. When we lose, we don't go on other team's messageboards and talk shit to them. It's the one thing I DO like about our fanbase, if it ain't about us we don't give a shit.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:46 PM

All Laker fans care about is themselves and their team. When we lose, we don't go on other team's messageboards and talk shit to them. It's the one thing I DO like about our fanbase, if it ain't about us we don't give a shit.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-11-2009, 06:46 PM

Hey man!! I don't care what he brings. Those are his opinions not mine. If you want to use him as a representation of all Laker fans then you're wrong. I can name a few Spurs posters that I think are really bad but I don't use them to rep every spurs fans. There are a couple that I can respect.

05-11-2009, 06:47 PM
there's really no point in arguing with drhouse. he basically just ignores every logical argument against him and picks the arguments he can actually respond to. it's just how the troll is set up.

DrHouse
05-11-2009, 06:50 PM
If the Lakers lost to San Antonio in the playoffs, you would never find them coming back onto a Spurs board solely to talk shit whenever the Spurs lost from that point onwards.

Spur fan LOVES to do this because his mother didn't love him enough as a child and Daddy was never there.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:50 PM
There is help to show you how you and your fellow Laker fans are viewed.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Douche%20Bag%20Squared

What is a Douche Bag Squared?

Someone who is so much of a douche bag that one cannot just call him/her a "d-bag" or "douche" or just plain ole "douche bag." So you have to multiply douche bag by douche bag to truly define the individual as a super huge douche bag or just aptly put...d-bag squared. I.E.(d-bag^2)

The key words here are "so much of a douche bag". Lakers fans are so douche baggy that a single bag simply will not do.

There is no help for such d-baggery, sorry Laker fans :toast

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Are Laker fans obsessed with the Celtics? And this will go down as the Spurs decade, so I will be fine :toast

Keep crying butt hurt Laker fans.

your attempts to deny your obsession just through sheer endurance are really quite sad:( As we speak, your post count in a Lakers-Rockets related thread continues to rise. You're pissing into the wind and you don't even realize it:rollin

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Hey man!! I don't care what he brings. Those are his opinions not mine. If you want to use him as a representation of all Laker fans then you're wrong. I can name a few Spurs posters that I think are really bad but I don't use them to rep every spurs fans. There are a couple that I can respect.

I was simply asking a question, not making a judgment. What do you think about your fellow Laker "fan" DrHouse?

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:53 PM
There is help to show you how you and your fellow Laker fans are viewed.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Douche%20Bag%20Squared

What is a Douche Bag Squared?

Someone who is so much of a douche bag that one cannot just call him/her a "d-bag" or "douche" or just plain ole "douche bag." So you have to multiply douche bag by douche bag to truly define the individual as a super huge douche bag or just aptly put...d-bag squared. I.E.(d-bag^2)

The key words here are "so much of a douche bag". Lakers fans are so douche baggy that a single bag simply will not do.

There is no help for such d-baggery, sorry Laker fans :toast
Sorry, that just comes off as unoriginal now and ultimately........a fail:toast

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:53 PM
If the Lakers lost to San Antonio in the playoffs, you would never find them coming back onto a Spurs board solely to talk shit whenever the Spurs lost from that point onwards.

Spur fan LOVES to do this because his mother didn't love him enough as a child and Daddy was never there.

Semi-true. They would wait until they got Gasol in a trade to become semi-relevant again, then do it. Nice strategy.

Laker fans need to stop crying, VaginaTalk is the message board over.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Once again, the why are you posting in this thread argument fails just like the SpursTalk argument.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 06:55 PM
You the Spurs version of Dr. House. Hating on him is like hating on yourself.

Speak of the devil, how many threads have I started in the NBA forum? DrHouse? You? How many have been about other teams?

3-0.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Once again, the why are you posting in this thread argument fails just like the SpursTalk argument.

actually it's apples and oranges...I explained that to you quite thoroughly before but you just got worked up and came all over yourself rather than actually reading the post.

Indazone
05-11-2009, 06:59 PM

Oh really? Then what the fk you doing here talking shit on a Spurs board? :lol

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:00 PM
actually it's apples and oranges...I explained that to you quite thoroughly before but you just got worked up and came all over yourself rather than actually reading the post.

I explained myself as well. People hate Laker fans. That is why they post in threads like this. Just because the Spurs are out of the playoffs does not mean Spurs fans quit watching basketball.

Playoffs are still on, Spurs divisional rival is playing the conference rival and people still hate the Lakers, so once again what is your point?

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:03 PM
I explained myself as well. People hate Laker fans. That is why they post in threads like this. Just because the Spurs are out of the playoffs does not mean Spurs fans quit watching basketball.

Playoffs are still on, Spurs divisional rival is playing the conference rival and people still hate the Lakers, so once again what is your point?

You just made my point...later:toast

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:07 PM
What type of lonely bitch are you? Why are you going back and forth with Lakers fans when your team was put out in the first round. Lakers fans are only on this site to talk shit to fans of teams we play, unless you a Mavprick. But like the OP said, Spurs fans live to jump on the bandwagons of team that the Lakers play. Well I got news for you son, you got two more teams to suck cock on.

We'll see how many of you Spurs fans stick around now that the Spurs are a pathetic first round warm up team.

Shhhhhh, girl. If you do not win it all, what good is getting past the first round? Do you feel good about last year?

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:08 PM
What type of lonely bitch are you? Why are you going back and forth with Lakers fans when your team was put out in the first round. Lakers fans are only on this site to talk shit to fans of teams we play, unless you a Mavprick. But like the OP said, Spurs fans live to jump on the bandwagons of team that the Lakers play. Well I got news for you son, you got two more teams to suck cock on.

We'll see how many of you Spurs fans stick around now that the Spurs are a pathetic first round warm up team.

DPG21920 join date: 6-11-08

Seems like you joined as soon as some Lakers fans joined, and have been sucking dick ever since.

If I joined when you said the Spurs are declining wouldn't that make me a good fan and not a bandwagon douche that joins only after their team makes a huge trade only to lose in the finals.........again.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:10 PM
You just made my point...later:toast

It took that post to do it. I was upfront about it. Just like Laker fans hate the Spurs.

Later girl.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:12 PM
It took that post to do it. I was upfront about it. Just like Laker fans hate the Spurs.

Later girl.

Sorry, but the Lakers love their favorite doormat

Indazone
05-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Trash Talking Lakafans are back with a vengence. Kewl!

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:13 PM
I would rather lose to Boston in six games, who was the best team in the last season, than to lose to a Mavs team that barely made the playoffs.

Shhh, bitch.

Thats good, I would not want you to be disappointed. 2nd place is the first loser girl. Shhhhh.

http://sschurchofchrist.org/images/church_child_shhh.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-11-2009, 07:14 PM

Kind of ridiculous.

Says the Laker fan on a Spurs message board.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Thats good, I would not want you to be disappointed. 2nd place is the first loser girl. Shhhhh.

http://sschurchofchrist.org/images/church_child_shhh.jpg

http://actingschmacting.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/broken-record.jpg
:sleep:sleep:sleep

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Sorry, but the Lakers love to join rival boards after Gasol comes to help the Lakers lose in the finals.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:16 PM
:cry:cry I cannot take being on a Spurs board and having Spurs fans talk trash during the playoffs because my team is not playing up to their potential.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:19 PM

An interesting excerpt:

http://www.tortdeform.com/archives/brokenrecord.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:21 PM
my team is playing...where is yours?:lmao

Once again, your post count continues to rise in a Lakers-related thread:toast

http://www.bombshellbargains.com/images/prod_thumbs/t_17520.jpg

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:22 PM
It is an NBA board. I have seen a Suns fan in here, why don't you call them out? I have seen Timvp post in threads like this, will you call him out or do you not have the balls?

By the way, this a Laker fan hate thread, read the title d-bag. I am well within the frame of the topic. You are owning yourself and your fanbase.

Cue the: look at how many posts in the thread comments.

Indazone
05-11-2009, 07:23 PM
lol 7 pages of this. Pure gold

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
my team is playing...where is yours?:lmao

Once again, your post count continues to rise in a Lakers-related thread:toast

http://www.bombshellbargains.com/images/prod_thumbs/t_17520.jpg

Congrats on scrapping out 2 wins against an injury plagued team.

Lets play a game. I will do a quote and see if you can name the players associated with them:

1) "You can't guard me"
2) "AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHhhhhhhhhhhhh And 1"
3)"Give them some f'ng credit"

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Congrats on scrapping out 2 wins against an injury plagued team.

Lets play a game. I will do a quote and see if you can name the players associated with them:

1) "You can't guard me"
2) "AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHhhhhhhhhhhhh And 1"
3)"Give them some f'ng credit"

i post the obsession bottle and right on cue you make another post about the lakers:toast

Banzai
05-11-2009, 07:32 PM
DP,deadly, and laka your argument is getting old..please just stop the arguing..its going no where. http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/26/stfu_2.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=1395)

Banzai
05-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Now you know your post fell on deaf ears, right?

clearly not..you quoted me.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:36 PM
i post the obsession bottle and right on cue you make another post about the lakers:toast

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/obsession_perfume_by_calvin_klein-150-150.jpg

You are the one obsessed with defending your d-bag fan base. This is a thread about your bandwagon fan base, so why are you posting in it?

Are there some underlying feelings of guilt/remorse because you know this rings true? Often, when people get offended or defensive it is because they have their own personal hang ups. Is this true about you? Is this thread not meant to poke fun at Laker fans? Why would it bother you if a Spurs fan or Suns fan posted in here if your heart was not extremely burdened by the fact you know what is said is true?

You are obsessed with defending what cannot be defended. Lets see if you post after I have posted a picture of obsession. :toast

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:38 PM

chill out broseph, it's just another Lakers-Spurs never-ending smackfest. you don't have to read it. Read the title of this thread, it was destined to turn in to this. we're not losing a gem of a thread here so you dont have to read it

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:38 PM

Banzai, it is all contained in one nice and neat thread that was made for this. At least we are not starting multiple threads over and over like some do.

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:41 PM
http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/obsession_perfume_by_calvin_klein-150-150.jpg

You are the one obsessed with defending your d-bag fan base. This is a thread about your bandwagon fan base, so why are you posting in it?

Are there some underlying feelings of guilt/remorse because you know this rings true? Often, when people get offended or defensive it is because they have their own personal hang ups. Is this true about you? Is this thread not meant to poke fun at Laker fans? Why would it bother you if a Spurs fan or Suns fan posted in here if your heart was not extremely burdened by the fact you know what is said is true?

You are obsessed with defending what cannot be defended. Lets see if you post after I have posted a picture of obsession. :toast
Uh-oh, I went and posted again...so insert your predictable response here:

You love to hate the Lakers...w/o them there would be a void in your life, no purpose

DeadlyDynasty
05-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Banzai, it is all contained in one nice and neat thread that was made for this. At least we are not starting multiple threads over and over like some do.

omg i finally agree with you on something...that being said, I'm gonna go watch the rest of the Pens game. Out

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:45 PM

Uh-oh, I went and posted again...so insert your predictable response here:

You love to hate the Lakers...w/o them there would be a void in your life, no purpose

Hypocrite. I guess the charm to ward off posting known as the obsession bottle is a hoax.

Everyone that is not a Laker fan hates the Lakers. I root for 2 things. Spurs to win, Lakers to lose. I will show respect to the Laker team when they win and be objective in analyzing the game, but when it comes to Laker fans; FTL.

IronMexican
Lol, Hockey

DPG21920
Im willing to be that in his 9 months of being a member, 80% of his posts are in Laker threads. Talk about obsessed.

Link or shhhhh, girl.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Let me guess, Wayne Gretzky is your favorite hockey player of all time.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Ok, you asked for it. Stop sucking Spurs fans dicks. Who made you the Lakers fans moderator. Come on man, let this clown defend himself and stop looking for approval from these faggots.

Even your own fans hate you.

lol outcast.
lol turkey.

DPG21920
05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Ok, I am done with Laker "fans" for today. I have to focus my ire on the Mavs now. Guyluva, I know you like that. So shut your man pleaser for a while and save some energy for that game as well.

Banzai
05-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Ok, you asked for it. Stop sucking Spurs fans dicks. Who made you the Lakers fans moderator. Come on man, let this clown defend himself and stop looking for approval from these faggots.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/the_office_Eeeee.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3677)

Roxsfan
05-11-2009, 07:59 PM

not drhouse and lakalua

cobbler
05-11-2009, 08:01 PM

And you shouldn't. If I was a Spurs fan I would hate everything Laker too.

Indazone
05-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Speaking of Flying cockroaches, those damn Lakersfans are coming out of the woodwork now. Where's the Raid when you need it.

Banzai
05-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Speaking of Flying cockroaches, those damn Lakersfans are coming out of the woodwork now. Where's the Raid when you need it.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/41/08_podborka_26.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4013)

IronMexican
05-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Thanks, Banzai. Now I'm gonna have nightmares.

DPG21920
05-12-2009, 06:17 PM
That pic is......I don't even know. Lakers fans = cockroaches. That is all.

Banzai
05-12-2009, 07:16 PM
That pic is......I don't even know. Lakers fans = cockroaches. That is all.

Allanon
05-14-2009, 08:18 AM
I know one person i haven't seen around today and that's Allanon.

You missed me? Aww, shucks, I'm touched :lol

DPG21920
05-14-2009, 11:24 PM
I am lost :wtf

Cry Havoc
05-14-2009, 11:36 PM
You missed me? Aww, shucks, I'm touched :lol

You're one of the few Lakers fans that isn't so ridiculous with their posting that it makes me wonder if they suffer from incontinence.

Lebron4MVP
05-14-2009, 11:46 PM
I bet 21 Blessings is getting fucked up with alcohol. I wouldn't be shocked if he doesnt show up here until Sunday assuming LA wins. :lmao

IronMexican
05-14-2009, 11:47 PM
We're all here.

DPG21920
05-14-2009, 11:48 PM
Where is 21blessings and DrHouse?

ElNono
05-14-2009, 11:50 PM
We're all here.

I can't seem to find DrHack and 21 Palins... probably has to do with being too embarrased after this loss.

fevertrees
05-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Lakers still gonna sweep the Cavs!!!!

Allanon
05-14-2009, 11:53 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/41/08_podborka_26.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4013)

This chick has a pretty face.

WTF with the rest.

ElNono
05-15-2009, 12:01 AM
And BTW, props to the real Lakers fans that did show up and didn't blame the refs... :tu

Indazone
05-15-2009, 01:05 AM
Landry shot 71% tonight. Put Landry and Scola on the floor at the same time with Brooks, Artest, and Battier or Hayes and that's a high flyin team. Lets go Rockets!!

IronMexican
05-15-2009, 01:07 AM
Where is 21blessings and DrHouse?

I can't seem to find DrHack and 21 Palins... probably has to do with being too embarrased after this loss.

Neither has been on at all today. I think 21 might have posted today, not 100% sure. But I am pretty sure I haven't seen House post.

Indazone
05-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey IronMexican, how'd starting that game thread do for ya? LMAO

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-15-2009, 01:11 AM
I like IronMexican, he's one of the better Laker fans...because he was man enough to not tolerate the Kobe 2007 offseason bullshit, unlike the other Kobe kids who made excuses for him.

IronMexican
05-15-2009, 01:40 AM
I like IronMexican, he's one of the better Laker fans...because he was man enough to not tolerate the Kobe 2007 offseason bullshit, unlike the other Kobe kids who made excuses for him.

I was actually a Kobe fan before that. Maybe not like some of the ones you see on LG, but I was a fan. After that, I couldn't stand him. I've learned to tolerate him.

Bukefal
05-15-2009, 01:45 AM
And again, congrats rocket fans :toast

Indazone
05-15-2009, 02:02 AM
http://bogglesworldesl.com/files/runaway.jpe

Have you ever run away from a beatdown? :lol

Wallowing in their sorrows...and not saying shit:lmao

:lmao I had forgotten I had posted this. Smacktalking at it's finest lol.

Cry Havoc
05-15-2009, 02:04 AM

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/2/2f/Jesus_Christ_it%27s_a_lion_Get_In_The_Car%21.jpg/450px-Jesus_Christ_it%27s_a_lion_Get_In_The_Car%21.jpg

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-15-2009, 02:05 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/41/08_podborka_26.jpg

WTF is wrong with her?

Indazone
05-15-2009, 02:31 AM
WTF is wrong with her?

You must like man arms, and a man chest with brutally strong man fingers to crush your nuts.

florige
05-15-2009, 07:58 AM

She is soo pretty, I am praying that this pic is photo-shopped.

Indazone
05-15-2009, 09:13 AM
can't be real, they just took a male gymnast and photoshopped his arms on her body.

manufan10
05-15-2009, 10:15 AM

http://www.charliedigital.com/content/binary/comment-friday-damn.jpg

Indazone
05-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Well dudes are always saying that it's a turnon when they wrap their legs around you. Imagine what those arms would do. :lol

manufan10
05-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Make me look even smaller. :depressed

Venator
05-15-2009, 11:47 AM
oh and lakers in 6. thanks

You're welcome. By the way, who is that monster?!?!

Indazone
05-15-2009, 08:57 PM
By the way...what did happen to all those Lakersfans? Sure is quiet in here again. lol

iilluzioN
05-15-2009, 09:05 PM
props to the rocket fans! go go texas team!

Indazone
05-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Run Away Run Away!!!

http://roadkillrefugee.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/run-away1.png

We'd better not risk a full frontal assault again. Those Rockets are dynamite!!!