PDA

View Full Version : Urban legend comes true : Snake bites man using toilet

MiamiHeat
05-11-2009, 10:16 PM
TAIPEI (Reuters) – A Taiwanese man became a sitting target for a snake, which bit his penis as sat on the toilet at his rural home, local media reported on Monday.

"As soon as he sat down, he suddenly felt a knife-like pain and reacted instinctively by standing up," the China Times said. "When he looked down, he saw the big snake."

The 51-year-old man, from Nantou County, was under medical care with minor injuries, a director at Puli Christian Hospital said.

"As soon as he has passed the risk of infection, he can go," the director, who declined to be named, said. "A snake's mouth isn't always clean."

Local television images showed the black and yellow reptile, reportedly a species of rat snake, being uncoiled and plucked slowly from the toilet bowl.

Snakes regularly enter rural homes in Taiwan and other sub-tropical regions of Asia.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_snake_odd;_ylt=Aoy9yvUIKnG9euDpl5exMtLtiBIF

SpursStalker
05-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Real men don't sit down ...

:lol

Blake
05-12-2009, 08:48 AM
"Help! I just got bit by a snake and I need someone to suck the poison out!"

"Where did he bite you?"

"In the penis."

"I'll miss you."

ORION
05-12-2009, 09:48 AM
This story is fake because you know a snake bite is not going to cause a minor injury to a Taiwanese man's wang. His little fang probably pierced right through it.

mrsmaalox
05-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Maybe that poor snake just thought he had found his long lost brother or something.

Mixability
05-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Maybe that poor snake just thought he had found his long lost brother or something.

Taiwan remember? Probably not a LONG lost brother.

Big P
05-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Real men don't sit down ...

Should he take a crap standing up?

Blake
05-12-2009, 10:35 AM

I do.

I'm afraid of a snake bite on my penis.

ORION
05-12-2009, 10:41 AM
I do.

I'm afraid of a snake bite on my penis.

I think you're giving the snake too much credit for having such a good aim.

mrsmaalox
05-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Taiwan remember? Probably not a LONG lost brother.

:p: you bad!

SpursStalker
05-12-2009, 10:54 AM

Why not, you guys do everything else standing up.

Blake
05-12-2009, 10:58 AM
I think you're giving the snake too much credit for having such a good aim.

a snake doesn't need much aim to hit my 5 dollar footlong

jman3000
05-12-2009, 11:02 AM
TAIPEI (Reuters) – "When he looked down, he saw the big snake."

hey ooooo

ORION
05-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I was thinking more of stabbing a grain of rice with a needle while the rice is being thrown at you

Spur-Addict
05-12-2009, 11:42 AM
"Help! I just got bit by a snake and I need someone to suck the poison out!"

"Where did he bite you?"

"In the penis."

"I'll miss you."

-----------

I made mention of this just the other day to someone. This is certainly a fear of mine. Imagine sitting there and something just bites your cock. Imagine Pennywise popping out of the toliet with a pair of scissors.

jack sommerset
05-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Ever since that astronaut traveled from Texas to Florida to confront her man I have used Tena Protective Underware. No more pulling over durning drives,no more excusing myself from the dinner table,I can work all day on projects. Overall it has made me a more efficient and active person. Everyone should give it a go!

Road House Captain
05-12-2009, 12:28 PM

Like in the commercials huh?

Bukefal
05-12-2009, 03:17 PM
auchh, imagine that. Bleggghhh i hate snakes :bang

Blake
05-12-2009, 03:19 PM
the worst would be to use an airline toilet with snakes on the plane

MiamiHeat
05-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Be honest, guys

How many of you males are going to give a quick second glance at the toilet water to look out for snakes or other things that can bite your penis?

Bukefal
05-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Be honest, guys

How many of you males are going to give a quick second glance at the toilet water to look out for snakes or other things that can bite your penis?

lol yeah, I was just thinking about that. :lmao I think many, including me. these stories give you creeps

Sec24Row7
05-12-2009, 06:43 PM
TAIPEI (Reuters) – A Taiwanese man became a sitting target for a snake, which bit his penis as sat on the toilet at his rural home, local media reported on Monday.

"As soon as he sat down, he suddenly felt a knife-like pain and reacted instinctively by standing up," the China Times said. "When he looked down, he saw the big snake."

The 51-year-old man, from Nantou County, was under medical care with minor injuries, a director at Puli Christian Hospital said.

"As soon as he has passed the risk of infection, he can go," the director, who declined to be named, said. "A snake's mouth isn't always clean."

Local television images showed the black and yellow reptile, reportedly a species of rat snake, being uncoiled and plucked slowly from the toilet bowl.

Snakes regularly enter rural homes in Taiwan and other sub-tropical regions of Asia.

ROFL... I hope not...