PDA

View Full Version : Birdman

silverspur50
05-12-2009, 12:52 AM
I didnt get to watch the game until the 4th quarter. Does anyone know why Chris Andersen didnt play?

duncan228
05-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Stomach flu.

Denver playing without `Birdman’ (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nuggets-andersen&prov=ap&type=lgns)

The “Birdman” was missing for Denver.

Chris Andersen missed Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinals Monday night in Dallas because of a stomach flu.

Andersen was on the court for pregame introductions, but the Nuggets’ 6-foot-10 post player then went back to the locker room and wasn’t seen on the bench again. When the team returned after halftime, Andersen wasn’t with them and the Nuggets said he wouldn’t play.

In Game 3 on Saturday, Anderson fouled out in only 11 minutes. He had eight points and nine rebounds while playing 25 minutes in Game 2.

monosylab1k
05-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Probably couldn't score any meth before the game and had withdrawals all night.

BRHornet45
05-12-2009, 12:56 AM
sons he couldn't get off the toilet.

Kai
05-12-2009, 12:57 AM

:nope:lmao

Shank
05-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Jace
05-12-2009, 01:39 AM
The Bird Flu is making a comeback

Tmac&Luther
05-12-2009, 02:04 AM
sons he couldn't get off the toilet.

Yep that's it.....he has a case of the apple splatters. I laughed when I heard it, because I got the same thing right now. That shit is going around everywhere. :lol "Stomach flu" is a cleaner way to say, "the man is shitting his brains out right now and we don't want him on the court or on the bench, because a very embarrassing accident might take place...one that is not very pleasent for the viewers at home".

Spursfan092120
05-12-2009, 02:08 AM
jealous thread

pauls931
05-12-2009, 07:41 AM
LOL, I'm going with mud butt.

pauls931
05-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Yep that's it.....he has a case of the apple splatters. I laughed when I heard it, because I got the same thing right now. That shit is going around everywhere. :lol "Stomach flu" is a cleaner way to say, "the man is shitting his brains out right now and we don't want him on the court or on the bench, because a very embarrassing accident might take place...one that is not very pleasent for the viewers at home".

Are you kidding me!? That would be awesome, no one would go in the paint... except for birdman.

silverspur50
05-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Stomach flu.

Denver playing without `Birdman’ (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nuggets-andersen&prov=ap&type=lgns)

The “Birdman” was missing for Denver.

Chris Andersen missed Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinals Monday night in Dallas because of a stomach flu.

Andersen was on the court for pregame introductions, but the Nuggets’ 6-foot-10 post player then went back to the locker room and wasn’t seen on the bench again. When the team returned after halftime, Andersen wasn’t with them and the Nuggets said he wouldn’t play.

In Game 3 on Saturday, Anderson fouled out in only 11 minutes. He had eight points and nine rebounds while playing 25 minutes in Game 2.

Thanks for the info!!

Viva Las Espuelas
05-12-2009, 08:23 AM
that sucked that he was out. he really knows how to frustrate dirk. oh well....just a postponement for inevitable.

jmanu20
05-12-2009, 10:54 AM
that sucked that he was out. he really knows how to frustrate dirk. oh well....just a postponement for inevitable.

Yep, Birdman out and the Nuggets only lose by 2? No way this series goes back to Dallas, lol.

pauls931
05-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Yep, Birdman out and the Nuggets only lose by 2? No way this series goes back to Dallas, lol.

Probably would have put them over the top, but no excuse, Denver should have closed it out last night with what they had.

Obstructed_View
05-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Are you kidding me!? That would be awesome, no one would go in the paint... except for birdman.

And it certainly gives new meaning to his nickname.