PDA

View Full Version : All-NBA First Team

Rapper
05-12-2009, 09:19 AM
When will be announced it?

I am waiting for the result and i wish Timmy could be made it although this is just my wishful thinking. :wakeup

If there is no accident ,the 1st team will be as follow

C Dwight Howard
PF LBJ
SF Joe Johnson
SG kobe24
PG Dwyane Wade

2nd team

C Yao
PF Timmy
SF Dirk
SG Roy
PG Billups

3rd team
C Gasol
PF Carmelo
SF Paul Pirece
SG CP3
PG Parker

Rogue
05-12-2009, 09:20 AM
carajo tu, tu el ultimo pedazo de mierda.

stretch
05-12-2009, 09:50 AM
joe johnson on first team? you must be retarded.

monosylab1k
05-12-2009, 09:58 AM
1st team

C - Dwight Howard
PF - Anthony Randolph
SF - LeBron
SG - Kobe
PG - Chris Paul

JK2
05-12-2009, 09:59 AM
1st team

C - Dwight Howard
PF - Anthony Randolph
SF - LeBron
SG - Kobe
PG - Chris Paul
:lol

LnGrrrR
05-12-2009, 10:22 AM
The only questions about first team is whether Chris Paul gets on there or D-Wade takes his spot, and who they're going to squeeze in along with LBJ at the forward position. I'm guessing Dirk but Carmelo might make it.

resistanze
05-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Can they move Kobe to one of the forward spots? Because I can imagine a CP3, Wade, LeBron, Kobe, Howard team if that's possible.

hater
05-12-2009, 10:54 AM
1st
CP3
Kobe
Dwade
Lebron
Howard

2nd
Parker
Roy
Dirk
Duncan
Yao

3rd
Billups
Rose
Pierce
Melo
Gasol

Girasuck
05-12-2009, 12:46 PM
1st
CP3
Kobe
Dwade
Lebron
Howard

2nd
Parker
Roy
Dirk
Duncan
Yao

3rd
Billups
Rose
Pierce
Melo
Gasol

HAHAHA!! Rose over Deron? I think not.

BandWagon Cavs Fan
05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
joe johnson on first team? you must be retarded.

thats exactly wut i was thinking hahaha

endrity
05-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Here's my guess what it's gonna be:

Wade, Kobe, LBJ, Pierce, Howard
I think it should be Dirk in there, but people will reward the Celtics' regular season.

CP3, Roy, Dirk, Duncan, Yao

Parker, Billups, Johnson, Gasol, Shaq

Melo had a subpar regular season because of the injured elbow. He didn't get going until really late, so I think that will keep him out.
Deron is a great player, I love watching him, and in my mind not that much below CP3, regardless of the statistics. However with the Jazz struggling to make the playoffs, he will be squezzed out. It's either him or Billups for that last guard spot, and Denver's record will propel Chauncey to the third team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-12-2009, 01:23 PM
1st team:

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Dirk
D-Ho

2nd team:

CP3
Brandon Roy
Paul Pierce
Tim Duncan
Yao

3rd team:

Deron Williams
Chauncey Billups
Melo
Gasol
Shaq

Mel_13
05-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Here's my guess what it's gonna be:

Wade, Kobe, LBJ, Pierce, Howard
I think it should be Dirk in there, but people will reward the Celtics' regular season.

CP3, Roy, Dirk, Duncan, Yao

Parker, Billups, Johnson, Gasol, Shaq

Melo had a subpar regular season because of the injured elbow. He didn't get going until really late, so I think that will keep him out.
Deron is a great player, I love watching him, and in my mind not that much below CP3, regardless of the statistics. However with the Jazz struggling to make the playoffs, he will be squezzed out. It's either him or Billups for that last guard spot, and Denver's record will propel Chauncey to the third team.

I agree with you on 14 of the 15 that will make up the three teams, although the exact order may be different. I think they will regard Johnson as a guard for voting purposes and that Melo will get the last forward spot.

Bukefal
05-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Joe johnson? :)

How it should be:

- Parker
- Kobe
- Wade
- Lebron
- Howard

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2009, 01:36 PM
parker
duncan
manu
popovich
the coyote

endrity
05-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Joe johnson? :)

How it should be:

- Parker
- Kobe
- Wade
- Lebron
- Howard

Parker??? Hey man, I respect Tony as much as any non Spurs fan and witnessed first hand how good he has become in the Mavs series, but he is not getting in over CP3 and neither should he. Plus Wade/Kobe are not SFs, they are listed at gurds. One of Kobe, Wade, CP3 will be left out of the First Team. My gut says it's CP3.

redzero
05-12-2009, 06:21 PM
C: Dwight Howard
PF: Dirk Nowitzki
SF: LeBron James
SG: Kobe Bryant
PG: Dwyane Wade

Gino
05-12-2009, 06:21 PM
LOL at the homerism.

Tony "tunrover" for the first team? Please.

Joe Johnson on the first team is quite the stretch too.

I like endrity's picks.

SouthTexasRancher
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
1st
CP3
Kobe
Dwade
Lebron
Howard

2nd
Parker
Roy
Dirk
Duncan
Yao

3rd
Billups
Rose
Pierce
Melo
Gasol

Yes, what hater sez......everyone else seems to be drunk, stoned or having sex with an ugly woman.

Bukefal
05-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Parker??? Hey man, I respect Tony as much as any non Spurs fan and witnessed first hand how good he has become in the Mavs series, but he is not getting in over CP3 and neither should he. Plus Wade/Kobe are not SFs, they are listed at gurds. One of Kobe, Wade, CP3 will be left out of the First Team. My gut says it's CP3.

Yes, Parker, indeed. He is over CP3 and he should. I dont think its happening in the official list, but he should be.

redzero
05-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Yes, Parker, indeed. He is over CP3 and he should. I dont think its happening in the official list, but he should be.

No, Parker isn't over Chris Paul, and I don't even think Paul should be on the first team. Parker didn't do a single thing better than Paul did this season.