PDA

View Full Version : Dam this board sure is quiet when the Lakers win

Jacko
05-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Little hater cockroaches are nowhere to be found.

Pussies.

Medvedenko
05-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Par for the course....

IronMexican
05-12-2009, 11:59 PM
:)

Jacko
05-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Bitchmade

monosylab1k
05-13-2009, 12:00 AM
Nobody cares. The big story is still Kenyon/Cuban. The Lakers aren't even interesting enough to divert attention from a 3-1 curbstomping.

Kamala
05-13-2009, 12:02 AM

Pussies.

No I still hope the Lakers choke on each other's semen!:flipoff:flipoff

monoslyab1k
05-13-2009, 12:03 AM
Nobody cares. The big story is still Kenyon/Cuban. The Lakers aren't even interesting enough to divert attention from a 3-1 curbstomping.

Agreed

Pandaemonaeon
05-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Sorry, but the Rockets experienced worse with the Mavs four years ago, and that's with a full roster. :rollin at the performance that the Lakers could've put up to spare themselves the embarassment of the past 48 hours.

monoslyab1k
05-13-2009, 12:12 AM
5PDuqk_DSMw

iggypop123
05-13-2009, 12:13 AM
wing stop plus lakers win. good night

Budkin
05-13-2009, 12:16 AM
It's a Spurs forum... what did you expect? No one here is going to come out and suck Laker dick.

mytespurs
05-13-2009, 12:19 AM
no matter how much smacktalk by non lakers fan, I think everyone kind of figured they would win after Sunday's debacle....however, not by 40.....wow!
Rockets got a serious butt kicking tonight didn't they?

KSeal
05-13-2009, 12:20 AM
lol at the Rocket and Spur fans talking shit about how the Laker fans are nowhere to be found when they lose yet they are nowhere to found when the Lakers curb stomp a team, fucking hypocrites.

Roxsfan
05-13-2009, 12:24 AM
good win lakes.

baseline bum
05-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Fuck the Lakers. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 12:26 AM
It's not quiet...there's 600 insecure Laker fan threads started after every Laker win. And while I'm at it...

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/STFU_NOOB.jpg

Lars
05-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Good game LA, played very well.

TheMACHINE
05-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Fuck the Lakers. Is that what you wanted to hear?

its not the same without it. :king

flamingdts
05-13-2009, 12:40 AM
Good game to you guys

Don't get overexcited. We have less talent than Atlanta Hawks at this stage.

Still good win.

mytespurs
05-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Good game LA, played very well.

I didn't expect the Rockets to win but how do they lose by 40 points????!! Were the Lakers that good or the Rockets that bad or a combo of both?

Trainwreck2100
05-13-2009, 12:45 AM
Dam this board sure is quiet when the Lakers win

Quiet??? The usual post-laker win laker fan circle jerk is actually pretty loud

TheMACHINE
05-13-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't know what you're gloating about...

The Supremely All Powerful Kobe Laker Machine is going to a game six against the lowly and depleted Houston Rockets...

Keep dreaming about the Shaq/Kobee Lakers...or the Magic "showtime" Lakers... Durring the summer you will be crying about this that ... withing two years no Phill and it will be the crying lakers again...

The Supremely All Powerful Duncan/Parker Spurs Machine is going to a game six against the Dallas mavs....oh wait.

catch any fish?

crc21209
05-13-2009, 12:50 AM

Pussies.

You havent even been here long enough to talk shit u troll. :lol

Roxsfan
05-13-2009, 12:56 AM
I didn't expect the Rockets to win but how do they lose by 40 points????!! Were the Lakers that good or the Rockets that bad or a combo of both?

the rox missed a bunch of wide ass open 3s and layups and jump shots and turned the ball over---the lakes caused some of that, but the majority was the rox were just way off........had they played 5 against 0, they would have lost.

mouse
05-13-2009, 12:59 AM
LakersGround was quiet after this series also..........

Kobe Bryant Crying after the Spurs eliminate them in 2003
http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kobe-crying.jpg

TheMACHINE
05-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Are you five... Woooweee and you can use the computer already... just like kid the commercials

Rhre2C4THT4

hey fucktard where on this board this season as anybody been talking about the all powerful Spurs.?.. it was the injured spurs...ect...

:rollin

Jacko
05-13-2009, 01:21 AM
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Texas fans here.

Whenever the Lakers lose you all create 90 million threads trash talking the Lakers and talking shit to their fans, but when YOUR team loses you fuckers are absolutely nowhere to be found. It's hypocrisy at its finest.

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 01:36 AM

Whenever the Lakers lose you all create 90 million threads trash talking the Lakers and talking shit to their fans, but when YOUR team loses you fuckers are absolutely nowhere to be found. It's hypocrisy at its finest.
WTF do you want us to do, douchey? write a million threads talking about how we're glad we lost? Not gonna happen. Are you going to write a bunch of threads about how you got destroyed if Denver or Cleveland beats you? No..you're not..because that would be completely ignorant. It's not hypocrisy..it's called being a fan. Has nothing to do with "Texas" fans. It has to do with being a fan of a team. Were you on here writing a bunch of threads about how the Rockets kicked your team's ass in Game 4? No...you weren't...normally, after their team loses, people don't get on here...mostly because they don't want to hear jackasses like you talk trash. They feel bad enough as it is..they don't need some douchebag rubbing it in.

Cry Havoc
05-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Congrats on getting taken to a minimum of 6 games by a crippled, hobbled, missing their two best players and both centers Houston team, L.A. The Spurs would destroy Houston at this point. Denver would sweep them, and Dallas would take them out in 5 at this point. Do you want a cookie?

Cry Havoc
05-13-2009, 01:45 AM
just pointing out the hypocrisy of texas fans here.

Whenever the lakers win/lose/he breathes, drhouse creates 90 million threads.

ftfy.

TheMACHINE
05-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Congrats on getting taken to a minimum of 6 games by a crippled, hobbled, missing their two best players and both centers Houston team, L.A. The Spurs would destroy Houston at this point. Denver would sweep them, and Dallas would take them out in 5 at this point. Do you want a cookie?

:toast

He's definately trying to cry havoc

mingus
05-13-2009, 01:51 AM

can you explain how in the hell that qualifies as hypocrisy when there's a million threads and tons of bitching and suicidal thoughts from Spurs' fans around here after every loss ?

Cry Havoc
05-13-2009, 02:03 AM
:toast

He's definately trying to cry havoc

Just doing my best to fight the machine. :downspin:

Man In Black
05-13-2009, 02:18 AM
Why talk about the Lackers, they are so seven seasons ago. And after this playoffs, they'll probably be 8 seasons ago.

Can you say mentally charmin.

Indazone
05-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Props to the Lakers! Ya beat us fair and square and administered the beat down! We sucked. I guess this answers the question of are we better without Yao? Uh No!

Go get em in Houston Rockets - Give us some Home Cookin!

21_Blessings
05-13-2009, 02:39 AM

The Spurs were destroyed by a terrible Dallas Mavericks team in the 1st round. Congrats.

Do you want some extra fish bait?

Cry Havoc
05-13-2009, 11:39 AM
The Spurs were destroyed by a terrible Dallas Mavericks team in the 1st round. Congrats.

Spurs were without their best shooter, best clutch player, and 2nd best player this postseason. Take away Odom or Gasol, and you guys probably lose to the Rockets, who would get annihilated by Dallas right now. :lmao

Either way, most Spurs fans were realistic about this post-season. Getting to the WCF would have been extremely unlikely without Manu. So good on you for pointing out what we already know.

Jacko
05-13-2009, 11:59 AM
The Spurs are finished and not even worth talking about anymore. They had a great run but let's face it Duncan is too old to carry the team and Manu can't even stay healthy for more than a few months at a time. They have no young developing talent and a mediocre bench.

They won't find anymore Tony Parker's in the draft again because the entire NBA is aware of the international scene.

All that is left for Spur fan to do with their life is hate on the Lakers.

mytespurs
05-13-2009, 11:59 AM

Ah no, the better team at this time made it to the second round.

mytespurs
05-13-2009, 12:04 PM
The Spurs are finished and not even worth talking about anymore. They had a great run but let's face it Duncan is too old to carry the team and Manu can't even stay healthy for more than a few months at a time. They have no young developing talent and a mediocre bench.

They won't find anymore Tony Parker's in the draft again because the entire NBA is aware of the international scene.

All that is left for Spur fan to do with their life is hate on the Lakers.

Old, slow, on the decline.....we've heard it , we know it....reality bites!

No question we need new blood. Until Pop, Duncan, Manu & Tony are Spurs no more, this team still has a pulse....we may be going down but we're not out just yet! :)

TheManFromAcme
05-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Even I have to admit, Spurs may be on the summit of that dreaded slope but the summit nonethless. They are not at the bottom just yet. I think they'll make some noise next season. The Spurs FO consisting of Buford and Holt will assure of that. The lack of infusing young talent over the last 2-3 years has taught them a lesson I am sure they've learned from. Our Lakers in the other hand have just about bought the best talent money can buy and we struggle with a roster-depleted Houston squad.

These are points to ponder.

Laker Lanny
05-13-2009, 01:59 PM
LakersGround was quiet after this series also..........

Kobe Bryant Crying after the Spurs eliminate them in 2003
http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kobe-crying.jpg

:flipoff

sook
05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
this might sound kind of odd...but I seriously have no sorrow or regret about being beaten by 40 points...

It is extremely odd because I bitch about the reg season, o well its better for me I'm glad I'm not worked up over it