PDA

View Full Version : The reason every laker fan should send spursdynasty a thankyou card

u4lakers14
05-13-2009, 12:24 AM
after seeing the local experts prediction for the possible l.a. vs. denver series

Re: Something I noticed about the Lakers...

i decided to check out just how savvy this cat is.

after checking, i sure feel better about it. i was actually wondering about denver myself a bit until doing a little research.

lol, good stuff guy.

heres a few of your 1st round predictions (it was easy too, being all in one thread you started, lol)

your lakers vs jazz prediction:

This is (Utah, aside from the Spurs), the last team that the Lakers would want to run into.

The Lakers will get physically beat up in this one.

Pretty good regular season at 65-17 for LA but the playoffs are a different story than the regular season.

Utah will win all games at home and steal one of the first 2 at Staples. Utah in 6.

here is your nuggets hornets prediction:

The Nuggets at 54-28 somewhat overachieved.

Both teams are wishy washy so I'm not sure about this one

New Orleans in 5.

your spurs mavs prediction:

The Mavericks got by on Manu's foul, shooting BS shots, and being in the right place at the right time

This series will be different though.

The Mavericks have been eliminated in the first round in 2007 and 2008 and are soft in the playoffs.

Spurs in 4, in 5 if the Mavericks get lucky.

here is your prediction for the rockets blazers series:

The Rockets and Blazers both have no business being in the playoffs.

These are probably the 2 worst teams in all of the playoffs

Because Portland has homecourt, they'll win and let's see if they give Utah a good series in the 2nd round.

lol.

here is your prediction for the cavs pistons series.

Cleveland, like the Lakers and like the 2006-2007, has just been getting their shots to fall and all the calls

Cleveland has just been kind of BS'ing through and I'm just not buying into them.

Detroit has been in every Conference Finals since the 2002-2003 season. Six straight conference finals appearances...that's about as good as you can get.

I pick Detroit in this series in 6

wow,,,,,,,,just wow,,,,,,,,,,,

here is your magic vs sixers prediction:

The 76ers have shown the league that they are to be taken seriously.

Orlando doesn't have any solid leaders on the floor and lacks a quality big man in the middle, so they'll struggle in the paint.

This is a mostly jump shooting team and I'm not buying into their offense.

76ers in 6.

lets not leave anyone out, heres your hawks and heat prediction:

The Hawks emerged last year in the playoffs but have been pretty anticlimactic since.

Miami has the league MVP in Dwayne Wade

Not much else to say here

they'll dispatch of the Hawks in 6 games at the most.

but hey, 1 out of 8 aint nothing to sneeze at.................

Celtics vs. Bulls - Celtics in 5. Nothing more to say.

:lol almost perfect!!!!!!!!

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 01:18 AM
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd295/m3rc1l3ss/stalking.jpg

Seriously..how do you know all this?

sexinthatsx
05-13-2009, 01:58 AM
I know I'm a newbie, but 18 posts for a laker troll lurking in spurstalk managing to dig this up means he's obsessed with what spursdynasty has to say