PDA

View Full Version : Olympiacos Turned Down Iverson

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 01:03 AM
:lol Allen Iverson had meeting with Angelopoulos the owner of Olympiacos and asked for a contract and was turned down. They told him they would rather spend the money on Ben Gordon.

Poor AI he has no good reputation anymore even with crazy Olympiacos owners.

IronMexican
05-13-2009, 01:05 AM
How much is AI worth now? MLE?

Spur-Addict
05-13-2009, 01:09 AM
Why don't you post a link with every claim? No offense, but I can't take these sorts of things serious without support.

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 01:10 AM
Why don't you post a link with every claim? No offense, but I can't take these sorts of things serious without support.
:tu

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 01:11 AM
Greek radio is not a link. Point is no AI in Olympiacos even though he tried to get a contract from them. The owner said the money will be offered to Ben Gordon instead.

It seems Olympiacos owners finally got smart and learn their lesson from huge busts of Childress and Pargo. Gordon would actual be big prize for them unlike crap like Pargo, Childress, Iverson. Of course is probably no way they can get Gordon.

iggypop123
05-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Bi annual exception for AI. if he doesnt want a ring people will pay the MLE. im sure memphis would do it

Bob Lanier
05-13-2009, 01:14 AM
So, just voices you heard?

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 01:14 AM
Greek radio is not a link. Point is no AI in Olympiacos even though he tried to get a contract from them. The owner said the money will be offered to Ben Gordon instead.

It seems Olympiacos owners finally got smart and learn their lesson from huge busts of Childress and Pargo. Gordon would actual be big prize for them unlike crap like Pargo, Childress, Iverson. Of course is probably no way they can get Gordon.
So because someone said it on the radio, it's automatically true? It was also said on the radio right before the trade deadline that the Spurs were about to sign Rasheed Wallace...it also said we were very close to signing Vince Carter...neither happened. I'm going to tell you something my mom told me when I was a little kid, KBP..don't believe everything you hear.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 01:15 AM
So because someone said it on the radio, it's automatically true? It was also said on the radio right before the trade deadline that the Spurs were about to sign Rasheed Wallace...it also said we were very close to signing Vince Carter...neither happened. I'm going to tell you something my mom told me when I was a little kid, KBP..don't believe everything you hear.

The OWNER of the club said it.

Spur-Addict
05-13-2009, 01:16 AM

I'm sure this is rather fairly big news. "Famed American not good enough for Olympiacos". It would lead me to believe there would be a recording of such a story somewhere floating around.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm sure this is rather fairly big news. "Famed American not good enough for Olympiacos". It would lead me to believe there would be a recording of such a story somewhere floating around.

Of course. There will be links. Just give it time. Maybe I can find them also or ask many of Greek fans here. They have probably already see some of the links. They did not say he was not good enough they said they rather spend the money on Gordon.

It seem Iverson did ask for a very huge contract. So maybe if they cannot get Gordon they would sign Iverson. I doubt it though.

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 01:31 AM
So let me get this straight..Olympiacos will pay $15 million for Stephon Marbury..but turns down Allen Iverson? You're out of your mind. Just searched on the web..NOTHING about Olympiacos turning down Iverson. They even offered Chris Webber $10 million after he was washed up and retired. They offered Anthony Parker $16 million. But they're going to turn down Iverson..sure...They have money coming out of their asses..they could afford Kobe, Lebron..whoever...but they don't want to spend money on AI?

05-13-2009, 01:36 AM
So, just voices you heard?
:lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 01:52 AM
So let me get this straight..Olympiacos will pay $15 million for Stephon Marbury..but turns down Allen Iverson? You're out of your mind. Just searched on the web..NOTHING about Olympiacos turning down Iverson. They even offered Chris Webber $10 million after he was washed up and retired. They offered Anthony Parker $16 million. But they're going to turn down Iverson..sure...They have money coming out of their asses..they could afford Kobe, Lebron..whoever...but they don't want to spend money on AI?

Maybe they actual decide to watch games this time before just offering contracts? And I think Parker offer last year was $24 million.

Bob Lanier
05-13-2009, 01:57 AM
http://www.mugshots.net/allen_iverson/allen_iverson.jpg

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/d8/Dine_alone.jpg

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Maybe they actual decide to watch games this time before just offering contracts? And I think Parker offer last year was $24 million.
That could be...but Allen Iverson is a much better player than Anthony Parker. AI is a former MVP. He still can catch fire and rain threes when he wants to.

Bob Lanier
05-13-2009, 02:03 AM
Anthony Parker is a former two-time MVP.

Indazone
05-13-2009, 02:48 AM
Didn't AI say he wanted to play in Italy to end his career?

Spur-Addict
05-13-2009, 03:09 AM
Didn't AI say he wanted to play in Italy to end his career?

That's Marbury I believe.

Unforgivable
05-13-2009, 03:20 AM
KBP, find some crappy greek restaurant, and tell them Greek fucks I want an gyro and some waffle fries, FO FREE!!!

Bukefal
05-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Im excited to hear who will join olympiakos soon. Anyway, Iverson can't play in Euroleague, he does not fit in the european game, instead will probably spend games on the bench.

KidCongo
05-13-2009, 05:02 AM
KBP, find some crappy greek restaurant, and tell them Greek fucks I want an gyro and some waffle fries, FO FREE!!!

You have be the dumbest video on youtube.

JK2
05-13-2009, 10:08 AM
So, just voices you heard?:lmao

hater
05-13-2009, 10:12 AM
AI was the shit back in the day, show some respect. now he is just broken down.

at least he can say he had a better career than pussies like TMac, VC, Marbury, Francis, etc, etc.

BlackSwordsMan
05-13-2009, 10:12 AM
if the person can't speak english I don't believe them

Unforgivable
05-13-2009, 01:38 PM
You have be the dumbest video on youtube.

Don't make me call bovice.

TheProfessor
05-13-2009, 01:48 PM
So...Olympiacos turns down Iverson, but there's not a single sports news or internet source reporting it, even as a rumor. All I found was this exact thread posted at lakers.topbuzz.com, likely by KBP.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 01:58 PM
So...Olympiacos turns down Iverson, but there's not a single sports news or internet source reporting it, even as a rumor. All I found was this exact thread posted at lakers.topbuzz.com, likely by KBP.

Lakers also have fan forum? I did not know this. I must check this out.

Unforgivable
05-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Lakers also have fan forum? I did not know this. I must check this out.

Do you just go to different NBA forums and type of your Greek Euroleague crap?

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 02:09 PM
:lmao:lmao
God I love that shit...that video is priceless.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Don't make me call bovice.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

whoever decided to make an unforgivable troll f'n brilliant.

monosylab1k
05-13-2009, 03:02 PM

:lmao greatest troll on the internets

monosylab1k
05-13-2009, 03:03 PM
btw this thread is more bullshit and lie from KBP

manufan10
05-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Yeah, Allen Iverson wanted to play on my intramural basketball team, but we turned him down.