PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Olympiakos 09/10/09

GioSugar
05-13-2009, 05:53 AM
Olympiakos will face San Antonio , Clevelant Cavs

http://www.basketblog.gr/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21376&Itemid=199

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.basketblog.gr%2Findex.php%3 Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D21376%2 6Itemid%3D199&lp=el_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Ps. Sorry for the new thread, just don't know where is the right place. Pls feel free to move or delete it.

Bukefal
05-13-2009, 05:56 AM
Cool, that would be great! I like to see more Euroleague teams playing nba teams!

Shame its in the usa though, I would rather see the NBA teams coming over here to play in Europe, so we could catch some games.

jason1301
05-13-2009, 06:59 AM
thanks for the info :)

Darkwaters
05-13-2009, 07:03 AM
The game is in the USA? Weak. I was willing to drive over to Greece if needed.

jason1301
05-13-2009, 07:07 AM

need carpool ???

GioSugar
05-13-2009, 07:11 AM

That was my first thought too. Spurs in Greece!!!! I need around 20 minutes to go to Olympiakos stadium. My homestead is 5 minutes far from there.....
:depressed

Summers
05-13-2009, 08:17 AM
October 9. I'm marking it in my dayrunner. This could have epic consequences for spurstalk.

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 08:19 AM
October 9. I'm marking it in my dayrunner. This could have epic consequences for spurstalk.

Very true.

Some will forget its an exhibition game and if the Spurs don't blow them out we will hear things like "Greek basket is better than Spurbasket" or "haha I told you NBA liars Greek basket ball king of all basket balls" :lol

Summers
05-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Very true.

Some will forget its an exhibition game and if the Spurs don't blow them out we will hear things like "Greek basket is better than Spurbasket" or "haha I told you NBA liars Greek basket ball king of all basket balls" :lol

You fucking idiots! What I say is true! Your pussy big 3 only play 4 minutes in this game because they are afraid of real men with carpet all over body! You arrogant stupid Americans did not even kill one visiting Greek fan to show your support!

Indazone
05-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Will they play this seriously or play half assed like all their exhibitions?

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Will they play this seriously or play half assed like all their exhibitions?

ding ding....we have a winner.

Illusionarist
05-13-2009, 09:31 AM
I didn't know it was going to happen. It is really nice because i support both Olympiakos and Spurs. I can''t wait for that moment. It is my dream to see the Spurs and it is a pity they are not going to come in Greece.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 02:18 PM
It will be with NBA rules and NBA refs. There is no chance for Olympiacos. It is OlympiaCos not OlympiaKos.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 02:20 PM
I didn't know it was going to happen. It is really nice because i support both Olympiakos and Spurs. I can''t wait for that moment. It is my dream to see the Spurs and it is a pity they are not going to come in Greece.

NBA would never allow big teams like Spurs and Cavs to play them in Greece. Because in SEF and with FIBA rules and FIBA refs Olympiacos would beat them both. Playing in USA and with NBA rules and NBA refs Olympiacos will stand no chance.

Stern wants it this way only to keep up idea in US "NBA is million times better than Euroleague" never would he allow Spurs and Cavs to face same odds by going to Greece.

completely deck
05-13-2009, 02:32 PM
note: olympiaKos will be playing their hardest while the Spurs won't even bother trying.

LeBron on the other hand.. he'll score 60

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
note: olympiaKos will be playing their hardest while the Spurs won't even bother trying.

LeBron on the other hand.. he'll score 60

No. Olympiacos will not try. They have zero chance to win under NBA rules and NBA refs and they know that and will not bother. It will be 20-30 point blow outs for sure.

If it was in SEF in Greece and with FIBA rules and FIBA refs Olympiacos would win both games by 3-5 points.

completely deck
05-13-2009, 02:36 PM
then maybe they should play the game the right way.. you know, by not flopping and traveling

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 02:48 PM
then maybe they should play the game the right way.. you know, by not flopping and traveling

WTF is this? Euroleague BANNED flopping a year ago. There is no flopping in Euroleague anymore.

DPG21920
05-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Didn't the NBA play in all over the world the past two summers against a bunch of different league teams, with their rules?

I know the Spurs played in France.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Didn't the NBA play in all over the world the past two summers against a bunch of different league teams, with their rules?

I know the Spurs played in France.

This is how it works. If NBA plays against a Europe club in Europe they play with half FIBA rules and half NBA rules and ONLY NBA refs are allowed.

If NBA plays against Europe club in USA then ONLY NBA rules and refs are allowed. NEVER does NBA play against a Europe club in Europe with FIBA rules and FIBA refs.

DPG21920
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
It is called the Olympics and the Americans dominate.

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 03:38 PM
no. Olympiacos will not try. They have zero chance to win under nba rules and nba refs and they know that and will not bother. It will be 20-30 point blow outs for sure.

If it was in sef in greece and with fiba rules and fiba refs olympiacos would win both games by 3-5 points.
92-69 Beijing FIBA rules.

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 03:40 PM
This is how it works. If NBA plays against a Europe club in Europe they play with half FIBA rules and half NBA rules and ONLY NBA refs are allowed.

If NBA plays against Europe club in USA then ONLY NBA rules and refs are allowed. NEVER does NBA play against a Europe club in Europe with FIBA rules and FIBA refs.
So what your saying is if you had your refs, you'd win. Hmmm...sounds a little shady to me...

http://wrestleworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/vince-mcmahon.jpg

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 03:43 PM
It's an exhibition game, the outcome is irrelevant.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 03:44 PM
92-69 Beijing FIBA rules.

WTF? You think Spurs are as good as Team USA?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

GioSugar
05-13-2009, 03:53 PM

Yeh , tell me about it. We have to learn a lot for guys like CP3 :rolleyes
At least Euroleague punish flopping with a technical foul

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Yeh , tell me about it. We have to learn a lot for guys like CP3 :rolleyes
At least Euroleague punish flopping with a technical foul

When and if they decide to call it. And guys in Europe were flopping wayyyy before CP3 came along.

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 03:56 PM
WTF? You think Spurs are as good as Team USA?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao
Do you think Olympiacos with their NBA rejects are as good as the Spurs when they're healthy?

GioSugar
05-13-2009, 04:01 PM
When and if they decide to call it. And guys in Europe were flopping wayyyy before CP3 came along.

Yeah right, before CP3 , flopping was a non existent word at NBA. Give me a break my friend, flopping is a part of the game.... don't blame Europe for that.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 04:03 PM

You can get 4 free throws for this. There is hardly ever a flop anymore in Euroleague. It is almost not even existing anymore. NBA though it is blatant in every game.

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Do you think Olympiacos with their NBA rejects are as good as the Spurs when they're healthy?

WTF? I already said they will lost the game. You are the one that tried to say Spurs were as good as Team USA.

Twisted_Dawg
05-13-2009, 04:04 PM
All I can say is save your change.....to throw at the Greek players. I recommend quarters!

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Yeah right, before CP3 , flopping was a non existent word at NBA. Give me a break my friend, flopping is a part of the game.... don't blame Europe for that.

Hey, way to make up stuff that I never said!! :toast

I didn't say that Paul got his flopping from Europe or that he was the first NBA flopper. I also didn't say that Euro players were the only floppers.

You had said this:
We have to learn a lot for guys like CP3
implying that Paul's flopping came first. My point is that it was going on before he came into the league and it was also going on in Europe before CP3 was a pro.

GioSugar
05-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey, way to make up stuff that I never said!! :toast

I didn't say that Paul got his flopping from Europe or that he was the first NBA flopper. I also didn't say that Euro players were the only floppers.

You had said this:
implying that Paul's flopping came first. My point is that it was going on before he came into the league and it was also going on in Europe before CP3 was a pro.

Then it's my fault. Sorry for that my friend. :toast

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Then it's my fault. Sorry for that my friend. :toast

No harm done. :toast

Personally I think flopping is crap..even when Manu does it.

completely deck
05-13-2009, 04:13 PM
All I can say is save your change.....to throw at the Greek players. I recommend quarters!

lol i like your posting style

TDMVPDPOY
05-13-2009, 04:41 PM
win or lose, this forum is going to go nutts...

killbillpana v spurstalk lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
05-13-2009, 04:46 PM

I am a PAO fan not Olympiacos.

Bukefal
05-13-2009, 05:03 PM

Yeah, believe me, they hate eachother very very deep :king There is rivalry, but this is rivalry you have never seen before, this is rivalry to the maximum.

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 06:06 PM

Yes but if they beat the Spurs, despite the fact that the game doesn't count, you will rub your vag all over your screen in delight over the fact that a Greek team beat an NBA team.

Spursfan092120
05-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Yes but if they beat the Spurs, despite the fact that the game doesn't count, you will rub your vag all over your screen in delight over the fact that a Greek team beat an NBA team.
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/0706/a_ldisgust_0604.jpg

What a fucking image. Think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

samikeyp
05-13-2009, 07:04 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/0706/a_ldisgust_0604.jpg

What a fucking image. Think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

My bad. :lol

Pucho!!!
05-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Can't wait for this game or the whole NBA Europe Live deal. Just wish it was more like a tournament and less like an exhibition kinda how soccer does it. HAHA at anyone who thinks a Euroleague team can hang with an NBA championship-caliber team. They're good, but not that good. :hat