PDA

View Full Version : Obama to delay release of interragation photos.

JoeChalupa
05-13-2009, 12:41 PM
I didn't think this was a good idea to begin with. There are some photos that will shock us all from what I've heard. Even pics of young kids getting sodomized in front of women.

Call it a flip-flop but I think it is the right call.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/12/prisoner.photos/index.html

Bigzax
05-13-2009, 01:21 PM
as long as the people responsible are brought to justice, it can stay in the court room...

Laker Lanny
05-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Nothing I haven't seen in a GTG topic.

Oh, Gee!!
05-13-2009, 02:16 PM
(R) and (D) ain't nothing but a letter.

DarrinS
05-13-2009, 02:19 PM
good

jack sommerset
05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Obama is a asshole politician. Plain and simple! I wished he did it, I really did.

JoeChalupa
05-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Obama is a asshole politician. Plain and simple! I wished he did it, I really did.

And you are a douchbag idiot.

BacktoBasics
05-13-2009, 02:53 PM
We live in a day and age where only the excessively violent and over the top images and videos get attention. Perhaps they should be released. Otherwise it might as well be just another story brushed under the rug.

jack sommerset
05-13-2009, 03:10 PM
You are right Jack,I am a sensitive baby and will not hunt u down in other threads to call u names.

It's ok bro. I know u are a family man and have a good heart, you just need to use common sense from time to time. Don't be so sensitive when someone calls u a douchebag idiot. I said that because of the one thread. Stay cool Joe.

JoeChalupa
05-13-2009, 03:18 PM
It's ok bro. I know u are a family man and have a good heart, you just need to use common sense from time to time. Don't be so sensitive when someone calls u a douchebag idiot. I said that because of the one thread. Stay cool Joe.

Common sense would tell you that I'd just throw it back at you. :toast

boutons_deux
05-13-2009, 03:21 PM
US military and CIA has murdered many detainees. America the Beautiful.

jack sommerset
05-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Common sense would tell you that I'd just throw it back at you. :toast

Son, threw what back at me? I said u were a douchebag idiot for a reason and told you why you were a douchebag idiot. You came to another thread and just called me the same name with no explanation. Come on man. I don't want to act like this. Thats not throwing something back at anyone. Thats stalking and acting like a cunthole. Accept that.

ElNono
05-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Maybe they should shuffle in some Carrie Prejean topless photos in between...

jack sommerset
05-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Maybe they should shuffle in some Carrie Prejean topless photos in between...

Perez Hilton would call that torture for sure.

JoeChalupa
05-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Son, threw what back at me? I said u were a douchebag idiot for a reason and told you why you were a douchebag idiot. You came to another thread and just called me the same name with no explanation. Come on man. I don't want to act like this. Thats not throwing something back at anyone. Thats stalking and acting like a cunthole. Accept that.

Stalking!?!? Dude, get over yourself and I ain't your damn son. You need an explanation? I call you that because of the post you made. Very simple.

and here is what you posted.

That makes you a douchebag idiot.

Where is the explanation? Humm? :lol

jack sommerset
05-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Stalking!?!? Dude, get over yourself and I ain't your damn son. You need an explanation? I call you that because of the post you made. Very simple.

Very immature of you.

JoeChalupa
05-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Very immature of you.

Yeah..you sure showed me. :lol

jack sommerset
05-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Yeah..you sure showed me. :lol

Thats why I am here. I am trying to help . Hopefully over time you can see electing Obama was wrong. He has no business being in politics let alone our President. Wanting to charge the Bush administration or showing pics of waterboarding is not a sign of a good leader. It makes our country look weak when we our not. He is mainly doing it for us to fight among each other and to take eyes off his administration changing our counties policies. Thats what that "stimulus" bill was. It was not to help our country but to help him change policies. He got away with taxing smokes, the government makes more money off smokes than the companies making them and now he wants to tax soda pop. It won't stop there. One day he will hit something home close to you. It's all about money,big government and that is not the American way. Peace Joe!

Yonivore
05-13-2009, 04:35 PM
I didn't think this was a good idea to begin with. There are some photos that will shock us all from what I've heard. Even pics of young kids getting sodomized in front of women.
Where'd you "hear" that? President Obama has already said they aren't as graphic as Abu Ghraib.

Call it a flip-flop but I think it is the right call.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/12/prisoner.photos/index.html
It was the right call all along...too bad Obama didn't talk to wiser counsel earlier.

It's fucking amateur hour in Washington. I'll be glad when Obama is done playing president and we get some adults back in The White House.

Winehole23
05-16-2009, 04:24 AM
Where'd you "hear" that? President Obama has already said they aren't as graphic as Abu Ghraib.Sy Hersh and Sen. Lindsay Graham. "Rape and murder". Bullshit there isn't worse.

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Sy Hersh and Sen. Lindsay Graham. "Rape and murder". Bullshit there isn't worse.
I'm just going by what the President has said. He's seen the photographs and says they're not as sensational as the Abu Ghraib photos and, I've got believe that even this dim bulb knows that rape and murder would be more sensational that anything seen in the Abu Ghraib photos.

What's Hersch's and Graham's source?

George Gervin's Afro
05-16-2009, 08:00 AM
I'm just going by what the President has said. He's seen the photographs and says they're not as sensational as the Abu Ghraib photos and, I've got believe that even this dim bulb knows that rape and murder would be more sensational that anything seen in the Abu Ghraib photos.

What's Hersch's and Graham's source?

A couple of left wing blogs.

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 08:06 AM
A couple of left wing blogs.
Well, there you go.

The President knows there's a chance the photos still may be released. Why would he deliberately lie about the content?

Winehole23
05-16-2009, 11:05 PM
What's Hersch's and Graham's source?Graham saw the videotapes from Abu Ghraib.

Yonivore
05-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Graham saw the videotapes from Abu Ghraib.
And that says what about the 44 photos of interrogations?

Winehole23
05-16-2009, 11:29 PM
And that says what about the 44 photos of interrogations?Was I off topic?