PDA

View Full Version : Malik Rose Not Happy.

TheWriter
03-26-2005, 01:25 AM
Him kicking the scorers table tells me he's really unhappy as a Knick.

Sucks.

DARKO POWER
03-26-2005, 01:37 AM
haha i seen taht. he put a hole through the damn thing.

Spurgal
03-26-2005, 01:46 AM
I'd have to say that I was very dissapointed In Malik's reaction after that technical foul.

I just couldn't believe when I saw him kicking that sign. :oops

whottt
03-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Spursgal, it didn't disappoint me as much as the play of our bigmen has lately, at least Malik cares...I'd love to have that competiveness back on our team...because other than Horry we have none...none...none.

Malik got pissed because Allen was draining everything without even trying and then hacked Malik and got a no call...and then Malik fouled out trying to get a rebound...he could have played with a little more poise down the stretch but the refs definitely started handing that game to the Sonics and he knew it.

He fouled out on that play and that's why he was pissed. Game was out of reach anyway since the Sonics got the rebound.

Spurbanana
03-26-2005, 01:49 AM
picture?

Experiment2100
03-26-2005, 01:50 AM
Is he gonna get a Steven Jackson haircut now?

Spurgal
03-26-2005, 01:53 AM
Spursgal, it didn't disappoint me as much as the play of our bigmen has lately, at least Malik cares...I'd love to have that competiveness back on our team...because other than Horry we have none...none...none.

Malik got pissed because Allen was draining everything without even trying and then hacked Malik and got a no call...and then Malik fouled out trying to get a rebound...he could have played with a little more poise down the stretch but the refs definitely started handing that game to the Sonics and he knew it.

He fouled out on that play and that's why he was pissed. Game was out of reach anyway since the Sonics got the rebound.

I understand... It's just that I don't picture Malik doing such a thing.
:depressed
I wonder If he Is going to get In some sort of trouble with ABC...I sure hope not.

whottt
03-26-2005, 01:56 AM
Picture of what? A board with a hole in it? It's the ad boards on the announcers tables...kicked the crap out of it...I wonder what they are made out of.

Malik played a great game, and I think if anyone watches that game they'd rather have Malik's performance then anyhting our bigs gave us for most of the week...and they were real close to winning that game, they fought so freaking hard and worked so hard...

Allen was just on fire...I hate it when Allen shoots like that because he's unstoppable...and he knows it. I am pretty sure Malik was picturing Allen's head where he kicked that board.

whottt
03-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Is he gonna get a Steven Jackson haircut now?

No but he is growing a beard...and he'd dead serious about making the playoffs..he wants it baaaaaad. I wouldn't want to mess with Malik right now becaue he is serious. Malik doesn't realize his team isn't supposed to be able to win a title this year...

Spurgal
03-26-2005, 02:06 AM
I am pretty sure Malik was picturing Allen's head where he kicked that board.

:lol I agree.

Spurbanana
03-26-2005, 02:13 AM
I just wanted to see how bad he kicked it...I never get to see Liki anymore as it is. I'll look on nba.com

whottt
03-26-2005, 02:18 AM
Banana, I normally record games that interest me but I was pirating a rented DVD and so I was watching the game on mu TV and didn't get it...he just got pissed off when he fouled out. You really couldn't see him kick the board, but they kept showing the hole after he did it...

Tek_XX
03-26-2005, 02:57 AM
Would you be happy on this knick team? They were close to winning that game but couldn't get it done.

SequSpur
03-26-2005, 03:06 AM
I think he was pissed at marbury as well.

That mofo on 5 straight possessions in OT, dribbled the ball for the whole shot clock and threw up some bullshit.

I think Malik was eyeballin him on one of those circus shots.

TDMVPDPOY
03-26-2005, 04:36 AM
i think one day malik n kurt thomas is goin kung-fu on starbury......hope the best for malik or the knicks to buy out his contract so he can sign with the spurs for the min.

pooh
03-26-2005, 04:59 AM
Would've been funny if Rose had kicked the part of the scorers table that said "Spurs" on it? That would've been classic.

Spurgal
03-26-2005, 05:32 AM
With 38.8 seconds left, Malik Rose of the Knicks was whistled for a technical for kicking a hole in an ABC-TV sign at the scorer's table. After the game, Rose had calmed down.
Rose said he lost his temper because of the officiating.

boutons
03-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Malik's great strength is his emotionality.

Malik's great weakness is his emotionality.

ShoogarBear
03-26-2005, 11:04 AM
I bet the Knick fans love that kind of emotionality.

Hook Dem
03-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Would've been funny if Rose had kicked the part of the scorers table that said "Spurs" on it? That would've been classic.
Don't you have another childrens book to write? I'll bet after the Pacers beat the Spurs and the Pistons, you've got visions of your Spacers winning the title don't you? :lol

Ishta
03-26-2005, 12:00 PM
I bet the Knick fans love that kind of emotionality.
I know they do... Hell we did.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-26-2005, 06:17 PM
I'd say Manu has as much or more drive than Malik has. He's just injured at the moment, but in the past, noone can say he's not competitive.

timvp
03-26-2005, 06:21 PM
In a related story, Nazr Mohammed ate a donut hole after returning to the bench after getting into foul trouble once again.

1Parker1
03-26-2005, 08:53 PM
LOL. I think it's safe to say that TIMVP misses Malik.

T Park
03-26-2005, 09:18 PM
in a related story TIMVP continues his hate of Nazr Mohammed.

whottt
03-26-2005, 10:22 PM
I'd say Manu has as much or more drive than Malik has. He's just injured at the moment, but in the past, noone can say he's not competitive.

I mean out of the healthy bigmen.