PDA

View Full Version : Denver 124, Dallas 110

SpursDynasty
05-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Congratulations Denver for going out there and just taking care of business. No surprises here tonight, Denver just beat a team they were supposed to beat and won the series, just a routine series for Denver, pretty easy victory tonight and in the other three victories. Now on to the Western Conference Finals for Denver. Dallas didn't make any noise this postseason and once again proved that they're just a bunch of guys who shoot some shots. Dirk Nowitzki really shouldn't have made the All-NBA First Team, but I guess if someone can shoot the ball well (which anyone can do on any given night), they'll give awards/selections to anyone. Just ask LeBron and his trash MVP award. What happens when the shots stop falling?

Dallas at least won 1 game, considering they weren't expected to do anything this round, losing 4-1 is better than losing 4-0 I suppose. But again, Denver just beat a team they were supposed to beat, so no big reason to celebrate for Denver, and no trash talking against Dallas, no one expected them to win so it's not really trashing them, they're just not a good team.

I'd say Denver is the favorite to win the championship as of now. They are the most complete team left in the playoffs. They're good defensively and offensively. The Rockets are missing Yao, the Lakers are jump shooters with no interior defense, the Celtics are missing KG, Orlando sucks and has no decent big man, and Cleveland are a bunch of jump shooters. Chauncey Billups is getting his 2nd championship.

BlackSwordsMan
05-13-2009, 10:57 PM
come on timvp

BlackSwordsMan
05-13-2009, 10:57 PM
give the name back to leonard he was better at it

mavs>spurs2
05-13-2009, 10:59 PM
hey where do you live so i can come kill you

TampaDude
05-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Yup...the Nuggets were just shooting some shots...just beating a team they were supposed to beat...no surprises there... :D

Ditty
05-13-2009, 11:00 PM
devin harris lol

Double-Up
05-13-2009, 11:05 PM
hey where do you live so i can come kill you

+1