PDA

View Full Version : Let's Go Lakers!

BUMP
05-14-2009, 12:27 AM
I'm now officially on the Lakers bandwagon and now I can sit back and watch the team full of douchebags that eliminated us get their hearts broken against LA.

In fact, I don't want LA to sweep them, I want this shit to go 7 games, so the Nuggets get so close, and then have it stolen away by Stern ala 2002 Kings. Nothing would be even more satisfying that that team committing suicide all at once the world's a better place without them.

I'm not even considering Houston, they're done so anyway, go Lakers! Can't wait to see these bandwagon Nugget fans cry their hearts out when this next series is ripped away from them! :toast

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sdjy5ngMcaY/STnInNkksgI/AAAAAAAAClo/M5YDQPEpYTI/s400/10horry.1.600.jpg

http://www.clubkobebryant.com/wp-content/uploads/kobe-bryant-winner-1st-round.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03Nw62If5v9bf/340x.jpg

RsxPiimp
05-14-2009, 12:31 AM
wtf kobe is wearing a dress? what a faggot.

siopaoboi
05-14-2009, 12:42 AM
i dont think nuggets fans would be very disappointed if they lose to the lakers. they'll still play hard, but as long as there's effort, i dont think i'll be heartbroken. analysts picked the nuggs not to make the playoffs this year, and we're still playing, after all thats been said and done, i'm happy how the team has battled adversity this year. play hard, thats all i ask.

timvp
05-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Meh. I don't like either team. Watching one of the two teams go home will be cool, though.

Ghazi
05-14-2009, 12:49 AM
go lakers v nuggets and go cavs v lakers

NewJerSpur
05-14-2009, 01:01 AM
I can't ever say I'm rooting for the Lakers, but I will say this might possibly the 1st and ONLY time I'm ever cool with the Lakers winning a title (if they get to the Finals) somewhat....at least in the Kobe era. This is only if the Magic choke their series away.

IronMexican
05-14-2009, 01:03 AM
I think I'll be rooting for the Lakers also.

KSeal
05-14-2009, 01:08 AM
I can't ever say I'm rooting for the Lakers, but I will say this might possibly the 1st and ONLY time I'm ever cool with the Lakers winning a title (if they get to the Finals) somewhat....at least in the Kobe era. This is only if the Magic choke their series away.

Already happened.

I love everyone picking the Thuggets because they're playing "better" even though they've played two eight seeds. Lakers should beat the Thuggets in five.

E20
05-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Meh. I don't like either team. Watching one of the two teams go home will be cool, though.

spot on

NewJerSpur
05-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Already happened.

There's still a glimmer of hope....but if they lose in 6 I'll definitely know they didn't have the mental fortitude to get over Game 4. PROVE ME WRONG MAGIC!!!

mytespurs
05-14-2009, 01:48 AM
Already happened.

I love everyone picking the Thuggets because they're playing "better" even though they've played two eight seeds. Lakers should beat the Thuggets in five.

On the contrary.....most people are picking the Lakers.

Didn't the Lakers beat an 8 seed (Utah) a few weeks ago?

Jacko
05-14-2009, 01:52 AM
Utah at full strength really isn't an 8 seed team. More like 5-6.