PDA

View Full Version : Who needs the most off season overhauling?

pauls931
05-14-2009, 08:47 AM
1. Suns have talent and now a coach, but are still old and not sure if they can pass the chemistry test. Will Shaq stay? Who else can go?

2. Spurs are also old, but have Duncan and Parker. What about Ginobili,Finley, roll players?

3. Dallas can not win in their current state. Can they get anything for stack/jho? Is Dirk untradeable?

I chose the above teams because the suns are obviously up shit creek not being able to make the playoffs, but the spurs lack past defensive intensity, and Dallas just sucks.

edit: I left out Houston since they're still alive... Feel free to mention other teams. I'm mostly a texas/SW person.

Def Rowe
05-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Obviously the Suns. But they seem to have the fewest options of the above teams so they're kinda screwed.

endrity
05-14-2009, 09:02 AM
They all do a lot of overhauling, which probably will not happen to all of them. I think the Suns have a dark future in front of them to be honest.

pauls931
05-14-2009, 09:03 AM
Obviously the Suns. But they seem to have the fewest options of the above teams so they're kinda screwed.

Ya, Shaq will be hard to move with a 20mil contract, I think nash is tied down this season too. Not sure about Amare though. Lopez makes me want to cry. I use to want to trade Barbosa, but I think he's a keeper now despite his nash like D. I have a feeling they'll give it one more shot with the something close to the current squad, then the pyrotechnics go off and everyone is gone at the end of 2010. This season was the most frustrating in years because their heads are not on straight.

With the spurs they have a ton of roll players they can move and I wonder if they'll gamble on ginobili being healthy or if he's one of those players they won't get fair value for. The spurs still have the best core if Duncan is healthy but the roll players make me cringe outside of maybe mason. In terms of the volume of people moved, I think the spurs might be able to move the most.

Dallas, I'm not sure what to think. I just think any team that may have JJ B as starting PG in the future is in trouble. Kidd is old and I lot count of how many times nug players outran him down the court starting behind him on the other end. I don't think anyone would want stackhouse either unless there's a financial reason.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-14-2009, 02:47 PM
I use to want to trade Barbosa, but I think he's a keeper now despite his nash like D.

Wow maybe I jumped to a conclusion with you as a Nash homer. Most Nash homers refuse to admit LB is a bad defender.

And regarding Barbosa, the only reason I want him traded is because whomever the coach is they play him at PG inexplicably. If I knew they would only play him at SG and would never play him in crunch time, I'd be fine with him returning.

jacobdrj
05-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Suns need to overhaul their ownership. Since that won' happen, the Mavs need a spark.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2009, 03:43 PM
spurs

pauls931
05-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Wow maybe I jumped to a conclusion with you as a Nash homer. Most Nash homers refuse to admit LB is a bad defender.

And regarding Barbosa, the only reason I want him traded is because whomever the coach is they play him at PG inexplicably. If I knew they would only play him at SG and would never play him in crunch time, I'd be fine with him returning.

I am a nash homer and the instant I find one of his streched on a bearskin rug, I'm making my avatar that.

JoeTait75
05-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Hornets?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-14-2009, 05:11 PM
I am a nash homer and the instant I find one of his streched on a bearskin rug, I'm making my avatar that.

He and Raja used to take those pictures together on their gay camping trips so you should twitter him and ask for him to mail you one. Why do you think Nash got all emo after his gay lover got traded to Charlotte?

IronMexican
05-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Hornets?

Yup. Outside of CP3 and West(Only because he has a great contract), the team is crap. You can't really win with West as the #2 option.