PDA

View Full Version : buffalo wild wings

stretch
05-14-2009, 11:02 AM
went there last night with some friends to watch the game

worst. sevice. ever.

took the damn waiter about 20 minutes after sitting us to get our drink orders. took another 20 minutes just to bring our drinks. took about another 25 minutes to take our fucking orders. another 30 minutes for food. took us about 10-15 minutes to eat, then another hour after that to get our damn checks.

i did the stupid "blazin challenge" where you try to eat 12 of their hottest wings in under 6 minutes. finished it in 2:10. i think it was the fastest time at the location too. i was disappointed, as the wings were not very hot at all. Wingstop's Atomic wings are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than those were. all i got for it was a stupidass tshirt that took the waiter another 5 minutes after everyone paid to give to me.

what sucked more, was some dickheads that came with us that i had never even met before, didn't even pay for their damn food, and i was the last guy left and ended up paying for their shit.

gay:bang

Viva Las Espuelas
05-14-2009, 11:07 AM
sounds like crappy service and friends.

Blake
05-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I dont care if I never go back there. Overpriced scrawny wings.

what sucked more, was some dickheads that came with us that i had never even met before, didn't even pay for their damn food, and i was the last guy left and ended up paying for their shit.

gay:bang

lol

BruceBowenFan
05-14-2009, 11:13 AM
i did the stupid "blazin challenge" where you try to eat 12 of their hottest wings in under 6 minutes. finished it in 2:10.

damn took me like 3:30 seconds to do that challenge. The fastest time i have seen is 59 seconds.

koriwhat
05-14-2009, 11:15 AM
fuck that! i wouldn't had payed for some cocksuckers who didn't man up and pay their own way. fuck that! i don't even care if i was the last one left at the table. fuck that!

sucks that those cocksuckers left you with their bill. sorry bro.

JoeChalupa
05-14-2009, 11:15 AM
I prefer wingstop

koriwhat
05-14-2009, 11:16 AM
I prefer wingstop

same here. i love wing stop!

Blake
05-14-2009, 11:19 AM
I like wingstop's wings, but it's such a small joint that it's not much fun to hang out there.

I like hooter's wings the best even though they have no variety other than mild and ass burn hot.

dirk4mvp
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
In this situation, the first thing I usually ask is how the stuff is going to get paid for.

lol logical thinking

I. Hustle
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
I like hooter's hooters

stretch
05-14-2009, 11:23 AM
wingstop wings >>>>>>>>>>> buffalo wild wings wings

but blake is right, wingstop is boring to eat at. better off taking them home.

and Bone Daddy's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hooters

stretch
05-14-2009, 11:25 AM
damn took me like 3:30 seconds to do that challenge. The fastest time i have seen is 59 seconds.

:wow holy cow thats fast. that guy must be like Don Vito or something. i remember on Viva La Bam he would scarf down whole wings in like 1 bite. i cant eat them that fast.

i sure paid for it this morning. i felt like crap when i woke up.

JudynTX
05-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Damn, now I'm hungry for wings.

tp2021
05-14-2009, 11:32 AM
damn, now i'm hungry for wings.

+1

JoeChalupa
05-14-2009, 11:34 AM
I like wingstop's wings, but it's such a small joint that it's not much fun to hang out there.

I like hooter's wings the best even though they have no variety other than mild and ass burn hot.

Hooter's is my choice for Troll GTG's. The wings there go well with the breastesses.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-14-2009, 11:35 AM
The Buffalo Wild Wings here is pretty good, and their waitresses are attentive and cute...two qualities highly appreciated in a waitress.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2009, 11:44 AM
atomic wings are disgusting and uneatable

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 11:51 AM
lol paying the bill of people you dont even know.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2009, 12:08 PM
he went to go watch an mma event
lol mma

JudynTX
05-14-2009, 12:42 PM
+1

Guess what I'm eating right now. :D

Blake
05-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Guess what I'm eating right now. :D

does it rhyme with Venis?

JudynTX
05-14-2009, 12:57 PM
does it rhyme with Venis?

:lmao

That's for dinner. :hat

PM5K
05-14-2009, 01:18 PM
What you do is buy Wingstop wings then go to Wild Wings to watch tv....

IceColdBrewski
05-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Wow, I've never had bad service at BWW. But then again, I don't even go unless I know it won't be busy. Otherwise, it's a gamble.

Oh, and Wingstop sucks. Takes forever to get your order, and then you get tiny overcooked wings for your troubles.

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Pluckers>Wingstop>Hooters>Buffalo

ididnotnothat
05-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Wow, I've never had bad service at BWW. But then again, I don't even go unless I know it won't be busy. Otherwise, it's a gamble.

Oh, and Wingstop sucks. Takes forever to get your order, and then you get tiny overcooked wings for your troubles.

I love wingstop and I order ahead of time. Love them.

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 01:34 PM
You guys in Dallas go to Pluckers instead here is the location

Pluckers : Locations : Dallas, Texas

5500 Greenville Ave. Suite 406
Dallas, Texas 75206
phone: 214-363-WING (9464)
Download A Take-Out Menu
Gluten Free Menu
Google Map
See Calendar

Sunday-Wednesday 11am-2am
Thursday-Sunday 11am-3am

pkbpkb81
05-14-2009, 01:37 PM
i like bbw, but the serive dose suck sometime. I will normaly set at the bar tha away i am never with at a drink

Dark Gable
05-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Wingstop

IceColdBrewski
05-14-2009, 02:03 PM
After reading the original post again, I have to call bullshit on the whole thing. There's no way somebody sits through the type of shitty service described and still ends up paying for it. No way. You call the manager over and get that shit comped. An hour just to get the check after eating? And you still paid for it? Really? I call bullshit. I think Stretch just owns some stock in wingstop or something. :lol

MANGINA
05-14-2009, 02:10 PM
I would have walked out.

stretch
05-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Pluckers>Wingstop>Hooters>Buffalo

Never had Pluckers. Are they really that good?

stretch
05-14-2009, 02:24 PM
After reading the original post again, I have to call bullshit on the whole thing. There's no way somebody sits through the type of shitty service described and still ends up paying for it. No way. You call the manager over and get that shit comped. An hour just to get the check after eating? And you still paid for it? Really? I call bullshit. I think Stretch just owns some stock in wingstop or something. :lol

I think I was already bummed over the Mavs game, and sleepy as fuck, so I didn't have the energy or will to argue. I just wanted to go the hell home.

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Never had Pluckers. Are they really that good?

I think so and they have some hot mother fuckers there and if you complete that challenge I will have respect for you. Do you know where the one in Dallas is?

stretch
05-14-2009, 02:33 PM
yeah. what does their challenge consist of?

jman3000
05-14-2009, 02:38 PM
I like the BWW I go to. I used to go in their every couple of days on my way home to use their WiFi on my laptop and have a beer.

The waitress got to the point where she'd just give me the beer, I wouldn't have to order, and she'd charge me for a small bud light when It would be a large Shiner.

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 02:40 PM
yeah. what does their challenge consist of?

You have to eat 25 Fire in the hole wings to get on thier "Wall of Flame".

I have tried one of those mother fuckers and they are hot as fuck!!

DPG21920
05-14-2009, 02:42 PM
I think Buffalo Wild Wings has the worst food ever. It is garbage and cheap. I ordered chips and salsa and I swear they gave me chips and ketchup. That place is garbage.

Bone Daddy's, although terrible for you is much better than any of those places. Not to mention, the girls are much better.

DPG21920
05-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Oh, and Twin Peaks is just as good.

RollingStoned
05-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Bone Daddy's?

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 02:48 PM
I think Buffalo Wild Wings has the worst food ever. It is garbage and cheap. I ordered chips and salsa and I swear they gave me chips and ketchup. That place is garbage.

Bone Daddy's, although terrible for you is much better than any of those places. Not to mention, the girls are much better.

They have wings at Bone Daddy's? Beer Can Chicken from there is Gold though!!

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Bone Daddy's?

Its like Hooters, Twin Peeks, Tilted Kilt but IMO the best out of all for scenery.

RollingStoned
05-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Its like Hooters, Twin Peeks, Tilted Kilt but IMO the best out of all for scenery.

:tu

IceColdBrewski
05-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Wingstop has better food.

Nonsense. I can't see how anyone can compare the two menu's and seriously draw that conclusion. What does wingstop have? Wings, tenders, fries, and uh...uh, yep, that's it. BWW has burgers, ribs, wraps, sandwiches, desserts, and everything wingstop has on top of that. And 14 wing flavors instead of just nine.

I seriously think some of you are financially invested in Wingstop. :lol

EricB
05-14-2009, 03:39 PM
I like the BWW I go to. I used to go in their every couple of days on my way home to use their WiFi on my laptop and have a beer.

The waitress got to the point where she'd just give me the beer, I wouldn't have to order, and she'd charge me for a small bud light when It would be a large Shiner.

Me and him go to the same one and the service is ALWAYS fantastic there.

Plus she looks like Scarlett Johannsen's smaller hispanic sister, so thats a plus.

stretch
05-14-2009, 03:39 PM
I think their wings are better. If I'm solely interested in eating some wings, then I'll go to Wingstop.

If I wanna have some drinks, watch a game, and get some wings and a burger or something, then I'll go to BWW.

florige
05-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Damn, now I'm hungry for wings.

florige
05-14-2009, 03:57 PM

:lol

JoeChalupa
05-14-2009, 04:01 PM
I think their wings are better. If I'm solely interested in eating some wings, then I'll go to Wingstop.

If I wanna have some drinks, watch a game, and get some wings and a burger or something, then I'll go to BWW.

I concur.

chreph
05-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Me and him go to the same one and the service is ALWAYS fantastic there.

Plus she looks like Scarlett Johannsen's smaller hispanic sister, so thats a plus.

And which one is this? :hat

There used to be a chick that looked Scarlett Johannsen-ish at the Hollywood Video on 1604/culebra. I don't think she works there anymore so I now have netflix :lol

EricB
05-14-2009, 04:25 PM
I concur.

I'm suprised you'd go there.

ATRAIN
05-14-2009, 04:25 PM

DUDE Pluckers has the same environment...go check it out.

stretch
05-14-2009, 04:26 PM
no thanks. you're a fag and you like it, so its probably gay as fuck.

JoeChalupa
05-14-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm suprised you'd go there.

I. Hustle
05-14-2009, 04:52 PM
thanks! I'm a fag and like it in the ass, so I like to gay fuck.

Nobody asked for all that

Bigzax
05-14-2009, 04:57 PM
buffalo wild wings food sucks. atmosphere is eh.

wingstop food was okay the one time i went. but has the atmosphere of Fred's fish fry...no offense to batman.

Hooters is the only place in san antone that has a respectable score in both categories.

that being said, it's overpriced as shit and not worth it.

the verdict is to find a wingstop an 18 pack, and go home a hero...:tu

Dex
05-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Pluckers > Wingstop > Hooters > Buffalo Wild Wings

Pluckers also has this gigantic spiked lemonade thing that will put the lightweights under the table.

I know we have them in Austin, but I don't think they've made it to S.A. yet.

Honestly though, it's not that hard to fry up a mean wing.

dirk4mvp
05-14-2009, 09:43 PM
no thanks. you're a fag and you like it, so its probably gay as fuck.

BruceBowenFan
05-14-2009, 11:04 PM
:wow holy cow thats fast. that guy must be like Don Vito or something. i remember on Viva La Bam he would scarf down whole wings in like 1 bite. i cant eat them that fast.

i sure paid for it this morning. i felt like crap when i woke up.

Oh yea the guy was huge. I remember when i did the challenge i called into work the next day if felt like i was blowing fire out of my ass.

chode_regulator
05-15-2009, 12:04 AM
i did the stupid "blazin challenge" where you try to eat 12 of their hottest wings in under 6 minutes.

I find that the mango habanero sauce is WAY hotter than the blazin. But thats just me. And I think it's like the third on the list for some reason.

Hooters wings are definitely not very hot at all. Even their hottest is only a fraction of BWW's hottest

Blake
05-15-2009, 12:13 AM
I find that the mango habanero sauce is WAY hotter than the blazin. But thats just me. And I think it's like the third on the list for some reason.

Hooters wings are definitely not very hot at all. Even their hottest is only a fraction of BWW's hottest

I would disagree. You can smell the burn from the Bentley wings at hooters.

I do like the mango habanero from bww. it's a nice kick with a bit of sweetness.

chode_regulator
05-15-2009, 12:28 AM
I would disagree. You can smell the burn from the Bentley wings at hooters.

I do like the mango habanero from bww. it's a nice kick with a bit of sweetness.

Well I guess we have to agree to disagree. I had the Bentley wings a cuople weeks ago and they are hot but not taht hot. I buy the Mango Habanero sauce and take it home from BWW and :wow that shit is hot.
Last time I actually went to BWW and ordered them with MH I had to take half home.
I picked up some wings from BWW and took home for one of the spurs/mavs games and they were the hottest you can get. Ate them no problem.
I guess everyone's different when it comes to wing sauces

Cant_Be_Faded
05-15-2009, 12:36 AM
I tried Mango Habanero and it was more sweet with a strong after taste of spiceness. Didn't like it, but maybe it was a bad batch. It's spicy garlic all the way for me at BWW.

Winehole23
05-15-2009, 08:25 AM
Never had Pluckers. Are they really that good?Pluckers rocks. They also serve beer quarts and 40oz-ers if you roll that way.

stretch
05-15-2009, 08:27 AM
I hustle for cock

Dark Gable
05-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Pluckers rocks. They also serve beer quarts and 40oz-ers if you roll that way.

Will have to check it out for sure.

Blake
05-15-2009, 09:47 AM
I tried Mango Habanero and it was more sweet with a strong after taste of spiceness. Didn't like it, but maybe it was a bad batch. It's spicy garlic all the way for me at BWW.

I usually go with the asian zing

JoeChalupa
06-15-2009, 09:38 AM
I went to BWW on Saturday for the first time and I was not impressed. IMO the flavors, honey BBQ and Teriyaki, were not as tasty as the ones I get at Wingstop. Maybe the wings are smaller at Wingstop but for me, the flavor is much better. My vote goes to Wingstop.

manufan10
06-15-2009, 10:17 AM
I like BWW better, but the price is right at Wingstop. I usually get the 2 can dine at Wingstop, and it comes out a little bit more than what I usually get at BWW. The sauces are better at BWW IMO.

pkbpkb81
06-15-2009, 05:41 PM
hot bbq at wing stop is the shit

IceColdBrewski
06-15-2009, 06:04 PM
I went to BWW on Saturday for the first time and I was not impressed. IMO the flavors, honey BBQ and Teriyaki, were not as tasty as the ones I get at Wingstop. Maybe the wings are smaller at Wingstop but for me, the flavor is much better. My vote goes to Wingstop.

Honey BBQ and Teriaki? That's what my kids order. Maybe you should try some of the more manly stuff and get back to us.

ehz33satx
06-15-2009, 06:11 PM

What are you? Probably some skinny jeans wearing Emo dweeby loser. You must be used to being taken advantage of. Why did you not speak up and say something? Typical loser Mavs fan.

Bukefal
06-15-2009, 06:22 PM

:wow how?!

JoeChalupa
06-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Honey BBQ and Teriaki? That's what my kids order. Maybe you should try some of the more manly stuff and get back to us.

:lol I order what I like because I'm a man who gets what he wants....even if it is from the kid's menu. I do like the hot ones better from wingstop though.

stretch
06-15-2009, 06:36 PM
What are you? Probably some skinny jeans wearing Emo dweeby loser. You must be used to being taken advantage of. Why did you not speak up and say something? Typical loser Mavs fan.

lol 4-1