PDA

View Full Version : Barry's and Ginobili's dunk???

Streakyshooter08
03-26-2005, 04:10 AM
Hey guys,

I just want to know if somebody could post the scenes as mpeg or avi. I would love to see it. It sucks that they don't show a lot of Spurs Basketball over here. :cuss :cry

But I will be able to see the game against Houston on sunday. :elephant :elephant :elephant

Would be great if sombody could help me out. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

:spin

xcoriate
03-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Slayermin sometimes uploads gifs of the top plays. Just be patient and hope.

Not sure if Kori has been told by the nba to disallow that lkinda thing now though.

missmyzte
03-26-2005, 11:38 AM
^^^ Really?

Streakyshooter08
03-26-2005, 12:18 PM
*hopes* :)

EasilyAmused
03-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey guys,

I just want to know if somebody could post the scenes as mpeg or avi. I would love to see it. It sucks that they don't show a lot of Spurs Basketball over here. :cuss :cry

Would be great if sombody could help me out. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

:spin

I have it as a windows media video but are we allowed to post media links?
Sorry new to the forum and I don't want get in trouble with my first post! :lol
*waves to everyone*

Streakyshooter08
03-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Hallo EasilyAmused. Welcome to the board. I am not sure about that. You probably have to ask Kori Ellis oder Timvp first I think.

Seems you are a "Gino- Fan" :) Have a great time here. Its the best Spurs board you will find...

missmyzte
03-26-2005, 12:47 PM
I've got high-quality versions of both but Kori has said "no videos". The NBA has been ruling with an iron-fist about vids posted on fan sites.

Streakyshooter08
03-26-2005, 12:50 PM
I've got high-quality versions of both but Kori has said "no videos". The NBA has been ruling with an iron-fist about vids posted on fan sites.

Could you sent them per E-Mail?

TMSKILZ
03-26-2005, 01:17 PM
i want to see the dunks too

EasilyAmused
03-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Hallo EasilyAmused. Welcome to the board. I am not sure about that. You probably have to ask Kori Ellis oder Timvp first I think.

Seems you are a "Gino- Fan" :) Have a great time here. Its the best Spurs board you will find...

Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you missmyzte for that information, I don't want to get in trouble.

I am guessing we can send them through e-mail since it is not on a public site, only for personal use?

1Parker1
03-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Welcome EasilyAmused. :) Nice picture by the way...I always wondered what the hell Timmy was trying to do to Tony in that pic...and poor Rasho looks really sad in the background.

Try NBA.com to see if they have a clip of it there...

SuBZer0
03-26-2005, 07:48 PM
It should be on the Sprite Top 10 or whatever on nba.com soon - hopefully

missmyzte
03-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Thank you missmyzte for that information, I don't want to get in trouble.

Much welcome. So, uh, where did you get the picture for your avatar?

Spursman21
03-26-2005, 10:37 PM
man that dunk was awesome!...way to go spurs!

Kori Ellis
03-26-2005, 10:39 PM
copyright laws state you can use anything (clip, parts of a song) as long as it is 10seconds or less.

Where do you get that information?

Because, for example, on SpursZONE, we can use even one second video clip from a Spurs game on the Round Table videos unless we were to get permission from the NBA.

BTW, Manu and Barry's dunks were nice. But Josh Smith's dunk was frickin' incredible.

whottt
03-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Maybe that law applies because WOAI is a professional media company...There might be different laws for private citizens...

boutons
03-26-2005, 11:16 PM
WOAI would certainly qualify as "commercial re-broacast".

Man Mountain
03-26-2005, 11:17 PM
There might be different laws for private citizens...

Well I've been told that the NBA wants no NBA video on fan sites (which is what this is). So until someone says otherwise, that's probably the scoop.

My brother is part of the Inside hoops team and that's what he says that they've been told.

Man Mountain
03-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Both Ginobili's and Barry's dunks were great!

I hope Barry's is something we'll see off him fairly often. I love it when he takes it to the rack.

boutons
03-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Manu's was great because it was so damn ballsy, got the STL, dribble the length of the court, catch the defense sleeping, break through the traffic, and was ready to finish in slammin style.

Tony-to-Brent's Alley-oop was great because it was .... Brent. :)

whottt
03-27-2005, 12:27 AM
There is no way a 34 year old man has many more of those types of alley oops left in his legs...don't hold your breath.

I think Manu's was the most impressive because he smoked the entire Hawks team...

TMSKILZ
03-27-2005, 04:32 AM
i want to see the dunks!