PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove is next - Prosecutors to Question Rove

JoeChalupa
05-14-2009, 03:56 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/prosecutors-to-question-rove/hot-seat/

Prosecutors to Question Rove

Getting sick of Dick Cheney and the torture memos? Good news: Karl Rove and the U.S. attorney scandal are returning to the news. “Former top White House official Karl Rove will be interviewed tomorrow as part of an ongoing criminal investigation into the firing of U.S. attorneys during the Bush administration,” reports The Washington Post. The prosecutor Nora R. Dannehy has been working quietly on the case, interviewing in recent weeks Bush administration aides like Scott Jennings and Sarah “I Took an Oath to the President” Taylor. Rove’s lawyer denied comment.
Read it at The Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/14/AR2009051402816.html

Former top White House official Karl Rove will be interviewed tomorrow as part of an ongoing criminal investigation into the firing of U.S. attorneys during the Bush administration, according to two sources familiar with the appointment.

It is about damn time he spoke up.

George Gervin's Afro
05-14-2009, 04:04 PM
He and dick cheney are the cocksuckers I want..

FaithInOne
05-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Rove is too pimp to get taken down by the system.

JoeChalupa
05-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Rove is too pimp to get taken down by the system.

I hate to admit it but you may be right.

Yonivore
05-14-2009, 07:09 PM
No, Rove is too innocent to be taken down by a bunch of political hacks.

U.S.A.F.
05-14-2009, 08:45 PM
No, Rove is too innocent to be taken down by a bunch of political hacks.

How much GOP cock can one person suck? Dam yoni you amaze me at times.

As far as the topic goes wake me up if anyone actually does any time.

Yonivore
05-14-2009, 08:48 PM
How much GOP cock can one person suck? Dam yoni you amaze me at times.

As far as the topic goes wake me up if anyone actually does any time.
Of what is he guilty?

Getting George W. Bush elected? That's not a crime.

hope4dopes
05-14-2009, 10:07 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/prosecutors-to-question-rove/hot-seat/

Prosecutors to Question Rove

Getting sick of Dick Cheney and the torture memos? Good news: Karl Rove and the U.S. attorney scandal are returning to the news. “Former top White House official Karl Rove will be interviewed tomorrow as part of an ongoing criminal investigation into the firing of U.S. attorneys during the Bush administration,” reports The Washington Post. The prosecutor Nora R. Dannehy has been working quietly on the case, interviewing in recent weeks Bush administration aides like Scott Jennings and Sarah “I Took an Oath to the President” Taylor. Rove’s lawyer denied comment.
Read it at The Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/14/AR2009051402816.html

Former top White House official Karl Rove will be interviewed tomorrow as part of an ongoing criminal investigation into the firing of U.S. attorneys during the Bush administration, according to two sources familiar with the appointment.

It is about damn time he spoke up.

1. Nets Ignored Clinton Firing 93 U.S. Attorneys, Fret Over Bush's 8
The broadcast network evening newscasts, which didn't care in 1993 about the Clinton administration's decision to ask for the resignation of all 93 U.S. attorneys, went apoplectic Tuesday night in leading with the "controversy," fed by the media, over the Bush administration for replacing eight U.S. attorneys in late 2006 -- nearly two years after rejecting the idea of following the Clinton policy of replacing all the attorneys. Anchor Charles Gibson promised that ABC would "look at all the angles tonight," but he skipped the Clinton comparison. Gibson teased: "New controversy at the White House after a string of U.S. attorneys is fired under questionable circumstances. There are calls for the Attorney General to resign." CBS's Katie Couric declared that "the uproar is growing tonight over the firing of eight federal prosecutors by the Justice Department" and fill-in NBC anchor Campbell Brown teased: "The Attorney General and the firestorm tonight over the controversial dismissal of several federal prosecutors. Was it political punishment?" Brown soon asserted that "it's a story that has been brewing for weeks and it exploded today" -- an explosion fueled by the news media.

step up to the mike
05-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Of what is he guilty?

Getting George W. Bush elected? That's not a crime.

I think the point he was trying to make was you can never see any wrong in any person that is in your political party. Being bias is one thing but you take it to another level. I love Kori and LJ but I am not afraid to tell them when they fuck up, hell even Jesus has a disciple or two who disagreed with him from time to time.

What have you ever said bad about Bush,Sean Hannity, or Rush?

There comes a time when you have to loosen your grip and let the cock breath.

Yonivore
05-14-2009, 10:21 PM
I think the point he was trying to make was you can never see any wrong in any person that is in your political party. Being bias is one thing but you take it to another level. I love Kori and LJ but I am not afraid to tell them when they fuck up, hell even Jesus has a disciple or two who disagreed with him from time to time.
Bush buying in to the bailouts was stupid.

The War on Drugs is idiotic, wasteful, and harmful to our nation and our economy. Bush shares in that responsibility.

The liberal witch hunt is just that. It's baseless and has done a lot of harm to our nation and its image.

So, again, what has Rove done that warrants criminal charges?

What have you ever said bad about Bush,Sean Hannity, or Rush?
See above. I've always opposed the bailouts and I've always held that the War on Drugs was bad policy.

I don't watch or listen to Hannity or Rush.

There comes a time when you have to loosen your grip and let the cock breath.
Yeah, thanks for that. So you say I should just change my beliefs on these issues so you'll respect me in the morning?

Convince me any of the charges over the past 8 years have any validity to them.

Bush didn't lie and yet that canard went on ad naseum (still does)

Bush had the prerogative to fire those attorneys for whatever reason he wanted...it's a political appointment. Hell Clinton fired 93 on day one.

The previous administration did its dead level best to keep this country safe under extremely difficult circumstances and with their domestic opponents trying at every turn to undermine their efforts.

Pelosi's disgrace is just the tip of the iceberg.

Murtha's calling our soldiers (7 of 8 of whom have already been acquitted) cold-blooded murderers.

Reid declaring the war lost.

You've convinced yourself that Bush and just about everyone else in his administration are guilty of some heinous crimes and yet, nothing but hyperbole and slanted partisan opinion is ever offered.

05-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Yoni 1

the rest of you 0

JoeChalupa
05-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Yoniwhore probably hasn't scored in years and is the reason he is Bush's bitch in here.

ChumpDumper
05-15-2009, 01:14 AM
The broadcast network evening newscasts, which didn't care in 1993 about the Clinton administration's decision to ask for the resignation of all 93 U.S. attorneys, went apoplectic Tuesday night in leading with the "controversy," fed by the media, over the Bush administration for replacing eight U.S. attorneys in late 2006 -- nearly two years after rejecting the idea of following the Clinton policy of replacing all the attorneys:lmao

I'll wait awhile to let you figure out why this is the stupidest thing you have ever posted.

SA210
05-15-2009, 03:26 AM
He and dick cheney are the cocksuckers I want..

George Gervin's Afro
05-15-2009, 06:56 AM
Bush buying in to the bailouts was stupid.

The War on Drugs is idiotic, wasteful, and harmful to our nation and our economy. Bush shares in that responsibility.

The liberal witch hunt is just that. It's baseless and has done a lot of harm to our nation and its image.

So, again, what has Rove done that warrants criminal charges?

See above. I've always opposed the bailouts and I've always held that the War on Drugs was bad policy.

I don't watch or listen to Hannity or Rush.

Yeah, thanks for that. So you say I should just change my beliefs on these issues so you'll respect me in the morning?

Convince me any of the charges over the past 8 years have any validity to them.

Bush didn't lie and yet that canard went on ad naseum (still does)

Bush had the prerogative to fire those attorneys for whatever reason he wanted...it's a political appointment. Hell Clinton fired 93 on day one.

The previous administration did its dead level best to keep this country safe under extremely difficult circumstances and with their domestic opponents trying at every turn to undermine their efforts.

Pelosi's disgrace is just the tip of the iceberg.

Murtha's calling our soldiers (7 of 8 of whom have already been acquitted) cold-blooded murderers.

Reid declaring the war lost.

You've convinced yourself that Bush and just about everyone else in his administration are guilty of some heinous crimes and yet, nothing but hyperbole and slanted partisan opinion is ever offered.

Still can't find a post where you criticize president mt rushmore about sending in troops without sufficient body armor for them or their vehicles. i would assume you would disagree with this, right?

JoeChalupa
05-15-2009, 07:05 AM
Still can't find a post where you criticize president mt rushmore about sending in troops without sufficient body armor for them or their vehicles. i would assume you would disagree with this, right?

And you won't.