PDA

View Full Version : Houston 95, Lakers 80

SpursDynasty
05-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Good job Houston for just going out there tonight and beating a team you were supposed to beat. Nothing to make noise about on this forum or for anyone to get excited about, with Yao Ming playing Houston was the favorite to win this series, but without Yao, if they play like they did tonight, Houston can still go to the WCF's against Denver. I think it's become more and more clear that the Lakers are indeed one of the most overrated teams of all time. It's not their fault though, being "The Lakers" will get them favorable calls, but that's because of their history and their championship teams from the past, but this team has nothing to do with Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem, and Shaq. Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Andrew Bynum don't qualify as being part of the great Laker teams of all time. They went 65-17 this season but realistically they are 55-27...the 10 extra wins came from favorable calls, favorable home scheduling, and shooting BS jump shots. You'd think that a 65-17 team would finish off a 5th seed in 5 or 6 games, but that just goes to show that the Lakers had an inflated record. I'm not at all surprised that Houston is sending this to 7 games, even without Yao. The Lakers simply are not that good. Again, good job Houston, you just went out and did what you were supposed to do.

So what now Lakers?

iggypop123
05-14-2009, 11:32 PM
wow didnt even let anyone else beat you to the copy cat thread

Amaso
05-14-2009, 11:37 PM
I don't know why, but reading SpursDynasty's threads always cheer me up.

TampaDude
05-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Yup...the Rockets were just shooting some shots...just beating a team they were supposed to beat...no surprises there. :D

Many PackYao
05-14-2009, 11:40 PM
Good job Houston for just going out there tonight and beating a team you were supposed to beat. Nothing to make noise about on this forum or for anyone to get excited about, with Yao Ming playing Houston was the favorite to win this series, but without Yao, if they play like they did tonight, Houston can still go to the WCF's against Denver. I think it's become more and more clear that the Lakers are indeed one of the most overrated teams of all time. It's not their fault though, being "The Lakers" will get them favorable calls, but that's because of their history and their championship teams from the past, but this team has nothing to do with Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West, Magic Johnson, Kareem, and Shaq. Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Andrew Bynum don't qualify as being part of the great Laker teams of all time. They went 65-17 this season but realistically they are 55-27...the 10 extra wins came from favorable calls, favorable home scheduling, and shooting BS jump shots. You'd think that a 65-17 team would finish off a 5th seed in 5 or 6 games, but that just goes to show that the Lakers had an inflated record. I'm not at all surprised that Houston is sending this to 7 games, even without Yao. The Lakers simply are not that good. Again, good job Houston, you just went out and did what you were supposed to do.

So what now Lakers?
:lmao :toast

robbie380
05-15-2009, 12:12 AM

So what now Lakers?

fuck fuck fuck....why the fuck did you have to post???????

djohn2oo8
05-15-2009, 12:15 AM
what the fuck this Retard picked the Lakers to win the title like a week ago..now he is talking shit about them? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

He tasted what Kobe tasted, Shaq's ass, so therefore, led him to change his mind

Rogue
05-15-2009, 12:25 AM
He tasted what Kobe tasted, Shaq's ass, so therefore, led him to change his mind
Fuck you, you the LAST piece of SHIT. You are fucking a piece of shit that has no value on your pathetic self at all, the piece of paper the US government gave you was shit too. You have been a piece of shit since the moment you fucking signed your fucking name on that piece of shit, however many years you fucking have been parasitizing in US you are and will always be a piece of shit which is even the LAST piece of.

kamikazi_player
05-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Pardon my last post. I'm a little emo right now.